It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

You are parroting Bidens talking points.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

So? It was all very public.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nope... Russian is still having manpower issues and ammunition issues. While Russia is making some gains in the east its coming at a very high price for Russian / fake republic manpower. Just like in WW2, Soviet troops were not allowed to retreat, and those that did were shot by their own men. The same thing is happening today.

Like I said yesterday, Russia will win a temporary pyrrhic victory in the east but they wont be able to hold onto it. Right now Russian has attempted to pull pressure off the east by sending Russian troops across the border near Kharkiv, however that advance has stalled out. Meanwhile Ukraine has launched a counter attack in the south directed towards Kherson. Just prior to that offensive Russia dumped its remaining reserves into the east. They also pulled some front line units from the south and redirected them to the east.

Russia has created more problems for themselves by using their their military doctrine from the 1980's.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   

The only thing that took Ukraine by surprise was the scale and direction it came from. They expected them to attack. They simply believed it would be through Donetsk where Ukraine had a heavy military presence already. When Biden was giving his warnings Ru forces were over a 160 kms from the border and stationary.

Ukraine knew it was coming and they stated as much long before Biden ever did.

They were looking forward to it and the ramp-up of attacks on Donetsk were them trying to trigger it.
edit on 26-6-2022 by Grimpachi because: fix vid

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

You are parroting Bidens talking points.

You parrot Putins so whats your point? Or is this another example where its ok for Russia to do it but other countries can't?
edit on 26-6-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   

No the attacks near Donetsk were the Ukrainian army trying to put down an insurrection since 2014.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Reality stops being real if Biden agrees with it, so you have to ignore it. Your compulsion to never support the current thing has actually enslaved you to constantly think about the current thing. They've broken your mind, man.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   
* - Russian army shelled Yunakivka and Shalyhyne territorial communities in Sumy region

* - At Avdiyivka, Kurakhove, Novopavlivka and Zaporizhzhia directions with tanks and howitzers shelled Keramik, Krasnohorivka, Sieverne, Vodiane, Opytne, Umanske, Tonenke, Karlivka, Novomykhailivka, Maryinka, Paraskoiivka, Pavlivka, Shevchenko, Prechystivka, Zolota Nyva, Komar, Novosilka, Velyka Novosilka, Volodymirivka, Huliaipilske, Bilohiria, Novopil, Chervone, Zelene Pole, Huliaipole and Malynivka, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report Facebook

* - At Pivdenny Buh Russian army shelled Ukrainian positions. Ukrainian aviation conducted airstrikes at gatherings of Russian troops, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report

* - At Kramatorsk direction Russian artillery shelled Mayaki, Piskunivka, Siversk, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report

* - At Donetsk direction Russian forces focused on encircling Lysychansk. Shelled area of Vovchoyarivka, Loskutivka, Bila Hora, Verkhnokamianka, Vyimka, Verkhnokamianske and Zolotarivka. Su-25 conducted airstrikes near Bila Hora, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report

* - At Sloviansk direction Russian army conducting offensive towards Dovhenke and Mazanivka, conducted artillery and MLRS shelling near Nova Dmytrivka, Khrestyshe, Dibrivne, Bohorodychne, Novopalivka, Adamivka, Hrushuvakha, Virnopillia, Krasnopillia, Mazanivka, Vesele and Kurulka, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report Facebook

* - At Kharkiv direction Russian army shelled Udy, Kharkiv, Bazaliivka, Ruski Tyshky, Staryi Saltiv, Verkhniy Saltiv, Kutuzivka, Rubizhne, Demetiivka, Chepil, Svitlychne, Korobochkine, Ivanivka, Shestakove and Pechenihy, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report Facebook

* - At Siversky direction Russian army shelled Ukrainian positions in border areas of Sumy and Chernihiv region, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report

* - Kyiv mayor: Russian raids aim to intimidate Ukraine as NATO summit approaches

* - A girl rescued from the rubble in Shevchenkyvsky district of Kyiv after missile strike

* - Russian army shelled Kharkiv overnight, damage to civilian infrastructure

* - Missile hit 2 storey building in Kholodna Hora district of Kharkiv. Significant damage

* - Residential building damaged in Kyiv as result of Russian missile strike. There are casualties, rescue operation ongoing

* - 14 missiles were launched at Kyiv, residential building and childrengarten hit, some missiles shot down by air defense

* - Russian missile hit a residential building in Shevchenkyvsky district of Kyiv. Rescue operation ongoing

* - Explosions reported in Kharkiv

* - 3 dead, 4 wounded as result of missile strike in Rivne region

* - Russian ministry of defense claims full control over Sieverodonetsk

* - President Biden and the rest of the G7 leaders have agreed to announce an import ban on new gold from Russia, CNN is told. Gold is the second largest export for Russia after energy. The Treasury Department will make the formal announcement Tuesday

* - Explosion at Khimmash plant in Snizhne

* - Explosions near Snizhne

* - Russian troops fully controlled Sieverodonetsk - Head of Luhansk military administration

* - 2 Russian helicopters launched 6 missiles at Krasnopillia community of Sumy region

As a reminder

Just so people know and understand. Information from war zones can become confusing as there will no doubt be info released from the players (on both sides) involved that might not necessarily be true.

As such take everything as a possibility and NOT as absolute truth.

The very first casualty in a war is the truth and all warfare is based on deception

Resources - Where most of the updates come from.
* - Flightradar24 - tracks flights worldwide
* - Live Ukraine control map 1 - updates on the ground
* - Ukraine Control Map 2
* - Ship radar
* - Military vessel tracker
* - Institute for the Study of War (ISW)
* - Stopfake - Countering Russian propaganda about Ukraine
* - MilitaryLand - Maps

Youtube resources -
* - Speak the Truth
* - War in Ukraine
* - Artur Rehi - Estonain soldier
* - Daily Report

Social media resources -
* - Twitter - Jomini of the West - Battlefield Maps

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
When you only pay attention to info from one side of a conflict you will never have any real idea of what is going on.

I remember back in the first update thread when I said the main conflict was going to be in the Donbas cauldron and yall were all naysaying.

Yet, here we are and I was right. I was right because I was paying attention to both sides while everyone else was stuck on MSM.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I assume you aren't talking to me, because I never said that.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I thought he was referring to himself.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I was right because I was paying attention to both sides while everyone else was stuck on MSM.

I don't think that you should be so self-righteous.

In my experience, there is quite a lot of critical thinking going on, and people tend to reference multiple perspectives to inform their views. I would respectfully state, however, that some people are stuck on such an anti-MSM narrative that they accept the opposite as truth, as is the case with Russian propaganda.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I meant I didn't contradict what he said. But it came out wrong when I typed it.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Observations.

* Russian signals security seems to have improved. I don't think I've heard of any command posts getting blasted since the Chief of Staff of the whole Russian army got hit with shrapnel about a month ago.

* The Chechen dude who loves playing oh-so-loyal to Putin has been quiet for a while. Wonder if his Chechens got hit hard in Severodonetsk.

* Wagners not in the news much now, either. Hmm.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Putin has brought this guy back to service. Ex-Soviet general. I guess Putin expects him to eat Ukraine.

Cheers
edit on 26-6-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Putin has brought this guy back to service. Ex-Soviet general. I guess Putin expects him to eat Ukraine.

Cheers

His task is to parachute down and destroy a few buildings as he lands.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Putin has called an obese, 20-stone former general out of retirement to fight

General Pavel likes to eat five meals a day and wash it down with a litre of vodka

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Way to set an example to your underlings General!

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

The general will need a field kitchen dedicated solely to him.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Haha!
Rumor has it the general volunteered for the front because he's utterly devastated that Macdonalds has left Russia.
His special skill is knocking the ukrainian GPS system out due to his own gravity generation.
The Ukes are attempting to track the general by recallibrating their seismic equipment in the hope of detecting his footsteps.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Gotta wonder what's up with that (if the report is accurate).

This dude is old and out of shape. Surely the Russian army has younger active duty guys looking for a promotion?

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join