It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Please point out on the aerial photograph ( the last one on the page ) where the large car park is at the Heavy Weapons Factory, as shown in the footage of the Shopping Centre fire.

Who claimed it is a heavy weapons factory? What are you claiming is a car park. Are you claiming that the Kredmash Road Machinery Plant is now a parking lot?

FYI google maps tells you what that place is. Do some research.

Maybe you believe it from a Ukraine flag-waving reporter.

twitter.com...

If you want to keep going with your claims you need to pony up with evidence that the Industrial plant was somehow turned into a parking lot. We both know you are full of it.

edit to add

I mean turned into a parking lot prior to a multimillion dollar missile hitting it which some less discerning individuals think hit a shopping center leaving all the wares on the shelves yet left a 10 foot deep crater through multiple layers of concrete and steel.🤡

edit on 28-6-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Who claimed it is a heavy weapons factory?

That was my mistake, i meant Heavy Equipment Factory.

Right, back to facts, i asked you to point out where the large car park ( you call it parking lot ) is on the aerial photo.

At 1.06 on this video you see people in that car park in front of the burning shopping centre.

There is NO SUCH CAR PARK on that aerial photo you posted.

So come on please explain how it's suddenly vanished.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

What do you think that is in front of the red circle? FYI the red circle is the mall.

Why are there cars parked there? What could that big rectangle of asphalt with a road leading into it possibly be?

🤡🤡🤡

edit on 28-6-2022 by Grimpachi because: grammar

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

What do you think that is in front of the red circle? FYI the red circle is the mall.

Why are there cars parked there? What could that big rectangle of asphalt with a road leading into it possibly be?

🤡🤡🤡

Thank you for confirming it. Yes the car park is in front of The Shoping Mall which is burning as shown in the video, so the Heavy Equipment Factory was not hit as you are trying to make people believe.

Thank you again for confirming.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The mall caught fire. That does not mean it was targeted.

I have already stated as much.

When things explode debris is thrown out,

Anyone claiming the mall was targeted is a liar.

When the US and NATO countries do it they call it collateral damage. When Russia does it the clowns call it a war crime.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The mall caught fire. That does not mean it was targeted.

I have already stated as much.

When things explode debris is thrown out,

Anyone claiming the mall was targeted is a liar.

When the US and NATO countries do it they call it collateral damage. When Russia does it the clowns call it a war crime.

The only way you are going to get anyone to believe this nonsense is for a satelite image to be produced to shown the de Heavy Equipment Factory has been destroyed .

Over to you.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The only way you are going to get anyone to believe this

The people capable of critical thought and or take the time to do their own research will believe it.

As for the rest, I don't give a damn about those 🤡🤡🤡

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

The only way you are going to get anyone to believe this

The people capable of critical thought and or take the time to do their own research will believe it.

As for the rest, I don't give a damn about those 🤡🤡🤡

You're struggling here.

First there are NO REPORTS anywhere that the factory was hit, apart from what the lying Russians are saying.

Secondly, you posted a photo showing produce on the shelves in the Mall and stating the Mall was not destroyed. Now you are saying The Mall was destroyed by accident.

You have not been trained in lying very well by your Russian mates.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

If they didnt mean to hit the mall they missed by a lot and didn't even damage their target. So that makes them foolish second if they were not trying to kill civilians why didn't they hit the target at night when no one would be there.

There is no doubt they intended to hit the mall and did it when it would cause maximum casualties. They are attempting to send a message to civilians that they are not safe and need to pressure their government to stop fighting.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

First there are NO REPORTS anywhere that the factory was hit, apart from what the lying Russians are saying.

You are a liar.

WATCH: Road machinery plant hit by Russian missile strike on Kremenchuk Ukraine

Secondly, you posted a photo showing produce on the shelves in the Mall and stating the Mall was not destroyed.

Yet, another lie.

Quote where I claimed the mall wasn't destroyed.

From now on if you have a question for me either PM me so I can tell you what I really think or find someone with more integrity than you to ask me.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

If they didnt mean to hit the mall they missed by a lot and didn't even damage their target. So that makes them foolish second if they were not trying to kill civilians why didn't they hit the target at night when no one would be there.

There is no doubt they intended to hit the mall and did it when it would cause maximum casualties. They are attempting to send a message to civilians that they are not safe and need to pressure their government to stop fighting.

They claim that the factory was used to repair machines of war and that they were storing ammunition there.

They are the ones who were foolish by storing ammo in civilian structures. Of which I have several videos. I will also say this again explosions send out debris. If it was a weapons cash then then it make a much bigger explosion when hit sending out ordinance that was cooking off.

As for the timing. Give it a rest you are grasping.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Here is the proof beyond doubt that all that you have stated is nothing but lies.

On the 6th photograph down on the enclosed link, is a photograph of the destroyed Shopping Mall. In the back ground you can see The Heavy Equipment Factory, FULLY INTACT AND NOT DAMAGED.

I will await your reply.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Today,the final obstacle in the way of Finland and Sweden joining NATO appears to have been overcome.

Turkey has agreed to support Finland and Sweden's joint membership of NATO, Finland's President Niinisto has confirmed.

Mr Niinisto said the breakthrough came after the three countries signed a joint memorandum "to extend their full support against threats to each other’s security" during a meeting in Madrid today.

A statement by President Niinisto read: "Our joint memorandum underscores the commitment of Finland, Sweden and Turkey to extend their full support against threats to each other’s security. Us becoming NATO allies will further strengthen this commitment.

news.sky.com... itic-detained-while-walking-in-park-12541713

When that happens,it pretty much doubles the amount of miles of NATO countries bordering Russia.
Let alone the substantial additional military of both countries.

Well I hope Vlad enjoys fuming about NATO expansionalism as he can now continue to fume..even though he directly caused this particular expansion.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Are you now claiming that the video provided by Ukraine of the impact is fake?

I will also point out that I have already posted this.

But here are some more.

As well as the geolocation from the camera that took the pics as well as the strikes. FYI your pic needs to pan left to show where the missiles hit.

geolocation of the camera 49.075471, 33.420988

And here is what the actual impact crater looks like.

t.me...

If you want more do your own research as you are a proven liar.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Why are you afraid to look at the photo as i suggested, which shows the factory had not been hit ?

I will try and load it on here for all to see.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Looks to me like the Russians totally missed the factory but obliterated the retail location. Were there many Nazis hiding in the stores there?

edit on 28-6-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes i agree.

There is a photo on this link of the intact factory that the Russians claim to have hit which they clearly didn't.

I can't get the photo to load so i can attach it to the thread. Can you help ?

www.newindianexpress.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I posted reply before i saw you had uploaded photo.

Thanks and well done.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

In my above post.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

stop flipping the pictures. It is confusing having to turn the images in your head and that might be why people are calling the russian claims BS.

ANyway is there any proof besides russians? the follwing is from forbes.

SHopping mall destroyed in attack on depot

new topics

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join