It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The isles that had "trash" were above ground. Those aren't bunkers nor do they hold live ammo. They look like trash but so what? They aren't recycling the spent casings or repacking ammo.

It makes sense because they had enough to last them decades.

What matters is the ammo in the bunkers. If it was kept dry and cool.
The actual bunkers with live ordinance looked like they should. FYI those look like dark caves. They essentially are.

You saw a 16 second video and you think you can judge Europe's 2nd largest ASP based on that 16 seconds?

For future reference, bunkers don't have skylights or windows

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
* - Explosions and fire reported in Berdyansk

* - In the Kherson region, Ukrainian forces are conducting a counteroffensive in the directions of Kiselivka, Soldatske and Oleksandrivka. The village of Tavriyske is completely under the control of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, - the Kherson City Council said

* - 4 killed as result of Russian shelling in Chkalovske community of Chuhuiv district of Kharkiv region

* - The Russian Foreign Ministry: Moscow's response to the creation of NATO forces in Poland will be appropriate

* - Airstrike destroyed a school in Hirske village of Sieverodonetsk district

* - At Sieverodonetsk Russian army advanced to North outskirts of Orikhove village from Novotoshkivske. Battles continue in Sieverodonetsk, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report

* - At Sloviansk direction Russian army advanced to south-west outskirts of Bohorodychne, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report

* - Russian army shelled Vorozhba and Shalyhyne community of Sumy region with mortars

* - Military base caught fire in Klintsy district of Bryansk region (In Russia)

As a reminder

Just so people know and understand. Information from war zones can become confusing as there will no doubt be info released from the players (on both sides) involved that might not necessarily be true.

As such take everything as a possibility and NOT as absolute truth.

The very first casualty in a war is the truth and all warfare is based on deception

Resources - Where most of the updates come from.
* - Flightradar24 - tracks flights worldwide
* - Live Ukraine control map 1 - updates on the ground
* - Ukraine Control Map 2
* - Ship radar
* - Military vessel tracker
* - Institute for the Study of War (ISW)
* - Stopfake - Countering Russian propaganda about Ukraine
* - MilitaryLand - Maps

Youtube resources -
* - Speak the Truth
* - War in Ukraine
* - Artur Rehi - Estonain soldier
* - Daily Report

Social media resources -
* - Twitter - Jomini of the West - Battlefield Maps

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   
11 June update

Key Takeaways

* Russian forces continued to conduct ground offensives within the Severodonetsk area, but Ukrainian defenders retain control of the industrial area of the city as of June 11.

* Russian forces likely resumed efforts to cut the T1303 Hirske-Lysyschansk highway and launched failed assaults on settlements along the T1302 Bakhmut-Lysychank highway.

* Russian forces continued assaults on settlements southwest and southeast of Izyum in an effort to resume drives on Slovyansk.

* Ukrainian forces likely resumed counteroffensives northwest of Kherson City on June 11, south of their previous operations.

* Russian occupation officials distributed the first batch of Russian passports in Kherson City and Melitopol.

More at URL above.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

In the Kherson region, Ukrainian forces are conducting a counteroffensive in the directions of Kiselivka, Soldatske and Oleksandrivka. The village of Tavriyske is completely under the control of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, - the Kherson City Council said

Map showing the locations (source: OpenTopoMap):

Cheers

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

From what I am seeing Russia has several problems in/near Kherson -

* - The populace is not making things easy for the Russians
* - Forces were pulled to the east thinking Ukraine could not muster enough to make a difference.
* - Ukraine started a counter-offensive to the northwest of Kherson and are making excellent moves against the Russians
* - Ukraine deployed some fresh units to the counter-offensive that went unnoticed by Russia..
* - Possibly unrelated but I am also seeing info that Russia was gathering naval assets for an Odessa operation which has been canceled - again and most likely because of the anti ship missiles from NATO members (Harpoons etc). Those misses forced Russia to pull there ships farther away from the coast being the new anti ship missiles have a farther range.

This has forced Russia to send the T-62's, about 50 of them, to Kherson to bolster the forces that are there. If Ukraine can retake Kherson not only would it be a big win for Ukraine, it would open the doors to Crimea. That would force Russia into the position of what's more important - East Ukraine or potentially losing Crimea.

edit on 12-6-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I see where this is going. Nice try.

I gave you two links. You have ignored them. I am not playing your game.

If you are not going to reciprocate with links to your claims we are done here.

One link refers only to Ukrainian tv channels. Not western ones. The other seems to be subscription only.

This does not prove your claim that all foreign reporting has to be prior approved.

Now, BBC news, for example, is broadcast live. When they go live to a correspondent in Ukraine they ask questions and interact, live.

So this shows your claim to be false. I'm not going to post a link. The same applies to virtually every live broadcast on TV news channels, obviously.

But you knew that.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Maybe you are talking about live reports in safe areas where the reporter is following a script and there is a time delay or it is prerecorded and filtered by the media conglomerate headquarters who get it approved through multiple sources before airing.

The only true live reporting or the closest thing to it is done by guys with a mobile phone posting it when they get cell service.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have no time for your dishonest nonsense today.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I have already shown that your claims were false. You have not addressed this.

Where have I been dishonest?

No need for your feeble insults.

Well, I suppose I can see why you might feel you have nothing left to resort to, what with having lost the argument and all.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You haven't shown anything. You only made claims then said a whole news station is broadcast live but you will not link to such a broadcast.

Claiming that you showed me already is another dishonesty/lie.

I don't have time for your dishonest nonsense.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I don't have to link to any live broadcast. I watch them every day and so does most of the rest of the World.

Live News is live News.

You made a claim which you cannot back up. Your claim, your proof.

I don't have to prove a negative. That's not how things work round here, and you know it.

And you have the nerve to call me "dishonest"?

How rude.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Live news is recorded and rebroadcast.

Nice try with that BS.

If a person is being honest with me I would look for an archived article or a different one if they have a legitimate issue with my primary sources but we both know you would just dismiss them like you did before. You weren't honest. You linked me to a generic Guradian page and acted like you backed your claim.

I don't need to prove anything to those who have lied to me and or refused to back up their claims.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The new briefing of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation for the morning of June 12:
The Russian Armed Forces with Kalibr missiles destroyed a large warehouse of missile systems and MANPADS supplied to Kyiv from the US and the EU with Kalibr missiles in the Ternopil region.
Russian fighter aircraft shot down two Su-25s of the Ukrainian Air Force.
Russian aviation destroyed three command posts of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and more than 150 nationalists.
Russian air defense intercepted two Tochki-U missiles and three Uragan projectiles over the settlements of the DPR, Kharkiv and Kherson regions;
The Russian Aerospace Forces with high-precision missiles destroyed the Buk-M1 air defense system, an air control radar, an S-300 radar and two batteries of the MLRS of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in a day.
Rocket troops and artillery destroyed more than 320 nationalists and five depots of ammunition and fuel.
Russian air defense forces shot down eight Ukrainian drones over the Donbass and Kharkiv region in a day.
The Su-25 aircraft of Ukraine was shot down by Russian air defense forces in the Kharkiv region.

t.me...

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Live News is live News. Live means "live". If, as you now claim, it's all pre recorded, that is your claim so you back it up, if you can. Expecting me to prove a negative, again, is just nonsense so just stop it.

You claimed all foreign reporting in Ukraine is not live and has to be pre approved by Zelensky.

Your claim.

I asked you to back up your claim. You can't.

Instead you deflect and falsely claim that I have lied to you. Which you can't back up either.

Stick to parroting Russian propaganda. Your not very good at doing anything else.

And stop with your baseless insults, please.

Insults are the sign of a lost argument, not that yours has even got off the ground.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Live news is recorded and rebroadcast

One of the most ridiculous comments i have read.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

You only needed to link to one live report that was from the field.

You linked me to the guardian then claimed victory.

Actions have consequences.

I don't need to prove anything to those who have lied to me and or refused to back up their claims.

Your biggest mistake was linking me to a search page of the guardian. Maybe you thought that was cute but I don't like when people waste my time.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Live news is recorded and rebroadcast

One of the most ridiculous comments i have read.

SO you are claiming that you have never seen a rebroadcast of a live report?

Are you really going to claim that?

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

"Rebroadcast of a live report".

As in one that was live in the first place.

Just stop it. .

Where's your proof that all live News is prerecorded?

I have never heard such a ridiculous claim.
edit on 12-6-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I think you need to re read what you wrote.

Live news is recorded

But not initially It's LIVE.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I just wanted to see a live report from the field. Not from a Kyiv-safe area. A report that was done live with their back and forth jargon.

If that was confusing then he could have asked for clarification. Instead, he linked to the guardian home page of some sort.

I don't have time for that kind of nonsense.

edit on 12-6-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You made a claim. Your links, one did not in any way back up your claim, the other one was subscription only.

Again, where have I lied to you?

You do need to back up your claims. Obviously you can't.

Yet you claim now that all live News is pre recorded.

Back that up, please. As if you could.

new topics

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join