It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Doesn't that contradict other claims you've made about soldiers being provided no equipment and the defenders of Azovstal feeling abandoned by Kyiv due to this?

So which is it? The soldiers have no equipment or they have enough equipment to hold out for over a month in Azovstal with the potential to hold out for many more months?

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Doesn't that contradict other claims you've made about soldiers being provided no equipment and the defenders of Azovstal feeling abandoned by Kyiv due to this?

So which is it? The soldiers have no equipment or they have enough equipment to hold out for over a month in Azovstal with the potential to hold out for many more months?

They also had Star Trek tech to beam themselves to Bucha, where they dressed as russian soldiers to commit thousands of war crimes.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Not at all if you had been paying attention. My statements were about frontline troops actively fighting. Often times I posted maps showing where those frontlines are and I have stated on multiple occasions that the majority of the equipment was going directly to the units such as Azov, Aidar, and Right Sector.

Attention to detail.

My post history and threads are still there for you to go back and review.
edit on 18-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: grammar

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Contrary to Kiev Propaganda....

See where im going with this..

Good thread, but it would be a better and a more Honest thread , if maybe you post both sides opinions..

Or is it a Pro Ukraine vs Russian Propaganda thread....?

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5

Contrary to Kiev Propaganda....

See where im going with this..

Good thread, but it would be a better and a more Honest thread , if maybe you post both sides opinions..

Or is it a Pro Ukraine vs Russian Propaganda thread....?

Stay Safe

Riouz

Is anyone preventing what you claim?

I've flat out dared them to post here in the recent past after repeated friendly suggestions failed to persuade them, they don't do so very often because very little of what they post has anything at all to do with reality.

edit on 18-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Riouz5

yup and it does not make sense since they were ordered to surrender.

as for the ukraine vs russia - How many times do I need to ask the Russians / pro russians to post a link to their source? Like Grims claim they surrendered because of low morale. How many times do I need to point out to the Russians / pro Russians that posting a source that is from another site that belongs to the poster to disclose that fact?

That has been the biggest problem in this thread. People pop in, make claims, dont post a source and get pissy when its challenged.

Secondly why should I trust Russia's claims? After all the Russians are the ones who illegally invaded a sovereign nation (based on lies - which the Russian ambassador told the UNSC they had evidence of genocide in E. Ukraine and 80+ days into their war still refuses the share it) and are lying through their teeth to somehow try and justify it.
edit on 18-5-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Except you just made a post in another thread where you tried to claim that the defenders of Azovstal were requesting transport to a third country because they had been making threats to the Ukrainian government for not sending support.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Contrary to your propaganda from Moscow, they were ordered to surrender. It had nothing to do with morale . The statement from the troops said they were ordered to surrender.

There were 300+ who surrender.

Feel free to post links to sources that supports what you are claiming.

On May 18, the Russian Ministry of Defence reported that the militants of the nationalist Azov unit and Ukrainian servicemen blocked at the Azovstal plant continued to surrender.

According to the Russian MoD, 694 militants surrendered over the past day, including 29 wounded. A total of 959 militants have surrendered since May 16, including 80 wounded, of whom 51 who needed urgent treatment were placed in the hospital of Novoazovsk of the Donetsk People’s Republic.

southfront.org...

If you are going to continue claiming there are only 300 does that mean Russia can do whatever they want with the other 659?

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Photo of a downed Russian helicopter. Among the wreckage is a stolen washing machine. LOL

twitter.com...

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
Photo of a downed Russian helicopter. Among the wreckage is a stolen washing machine. LOL

twitter.com...

Was that being used for propulsion or for the now highly valuable microprocessor contained on its circuit board?

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Except you just made a post in another thread where you tried to claim that the defenders of Azovstal were requesting transport to a third country because they had been making threats to the Ukrainian government for not sending support.

Support = troops, relief, equipment aka reinforcements.

Again attention to detail. I never claimed that the militants at Azovstal made threats. I said it was my opinion that it is likely. I stated that it has happened before, I stated that other Azov members that were not at Azovstal have made public threats.

They made videos of those threats. Should I make a thread with them?

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

On May 18, the Russian Ministry of Defence reported that the militants of the nationalist Azov unit and Ukrainian servicemen blocked at the Azovstal plant continued to surrender.

According to the Russian MoD, 694 militants surrendered over the past day, including 29 wounded. A total of 959 militants have surrendered since May 16, including 80 wounded, of whom 51 who needed urgent treatment were placed in the hospital of Novoazovsk of the Donetsk People’s Republic.

southfront.org...

If you are going to continue claiming there are only 300 does that mean Russia can do whatever they want with the other 659?

okk then explain this -

RT news - Ukrainian troops holed up in Mariupol begin surrendering

The last remaining Ukrainian troops in the southern port city of Mariupol have started surrendering, after being trapped for nearly a month in the Azovstal steelworks. The massive industrial complex, with a network of underground tunnels and bunkers, was the last bastion held by Ukrainian forces.

The city is otherwise controlled by Russian troops and the militias of the Donbass republics. The Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) claims Mariupol as part of its sovereign territory.

Since the start of the week, over 250 Ukrainian fighters have surrendered to Russian troops in Mariupol, the Russian Defense Ministry reported.

So the Russian MoD keeps giving false information. Gee, I wonder why the info from the Russian MoD is suspect and not trusted.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
my question , did they surrender first , or did kiev tell the world that they where ordered to surrender first

Now if you know Anything about the Azov fighters , they tell Zelensky what to do and how high to jump...

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Contrary to your propaganda from Moscow, they were ordered to surrender. It had nothing to do with morale . The statement from the troops said they were ordered to surrender.

There were 300+ who surrender.

Feel free to post links to sources that supports what you are claiming.

southfront.org...

That 'source' has also claimed that russia has destroyed around 10x more S300s than Ukraine ever had, claimed that moskva was not hit by a missile, and posted a 4 year old video as proof of life for makarov.

Meanwhile, all of the wounded that have been evacuated so far will be traded for russian POWs in the coming days, a fact that the soldiers already knew when you made your absurd claim.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

twitter.com...

Was that being used for propulsion or for the now highly valuable microprocessor contained on its circuit board?

Both.

russians also appear to think it provides defense against S300s like the one that shot it down.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

my question , did they surrender first , or did kiev tell the world that they where ordered to surrender first

Now if you know Anything about the Azov fighters , they tell Zelensky what to do and how high to jump...

Stay Safe

Riouz

Funny.

Zelinsky ordered them all to surrender, but so far only the seriously wounded among them have complied.

You were saying?

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
By the way and just so everyone knows the site Grim listed, Southfront, is based in Russia and acts as an extension of the Russian government.

Southfront -

In April 2020, Facebook and Twitter deleted many pages and accounts they said were linked to "Coordinated Inauthentic Behavior" by Russian actors, mentioning South Front as having "pushed misleading articles, questioning the results of the 2020 presidential election and the efficacy of Covid-19 vaccines."[12]

According to EU vs Disinfo, however, both SouthFront and Crimea-based Newsfront were able to evade much of the Facebook effort.[13][14]

In February 2022, Meta (formerly Facebook, Inc.) took action against both SouthFront and NewsFront, for a new round of deceptive activity.[12] The Facebook report said that a network of fake accounts claiming to be people from Kyiv amplified content from "websites masquerading as independent news outlets, publishing claims about the West betraying Ukraine and Ukraine being a failed state."[15]

The other site, Newsfront, also spreads russian disinfo and is based in Russian occupied Crimea.

Which is why they dont post links to their sources.
edit on 18-5-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Exactly my point ,they dont care what Zelensky says..

Thank you

Stay safe

Riouz

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

okk then explain this -

Your article is from May 17th. It is currently 2:43 PM on May 18th in Ukraine.

The "over" 255 is just from the beginning of the week which your article states. The article also states surrenders continue.

You continually post the statement below in this thread but somehow miss something as important as a date of when an article is posted.

Just so people know and understand. Information from war zones can become confusing as there will no doubt be info released from the players (on both sides) involved that might not necessarily be true.
As such take everything as a possibility and NOT as absolute truth.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Exactly my point ,they dont care what Zelensky says..

Thank you

Stay safe

Riouz

Didn't you imply that they ordered Zelinsky to order them to surrender?

Now you claim that they don't care what Zelinsky orders them to do?

So they just ordered Zelinsky to order them to surrender for some kind of nazi amusement?

Reality can be a b1tch.

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join