It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: Riouz5
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Exactly my point ,they dont care what Zelensky says..

Thank you

Stay safe

Riouz

Didn't you imply that they ordered Zelinsky to order them to surrender?

Now you claim that they don't care what Zelinsky orders them to do?

So they just ordered Zelinsky to order them to surrender for some kind of nazi amusement?

Reality can be a b1tch.

I suggest you get better reading and comprehension....

Skills

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Maybe you should be more concerned with posting your source sites links so we can all see where the info is coming from. Considering the info is coming from the Russian MoD I do understand why you try to hide your sources.

So tell me, has the MoD acknowledged Ukraine sunk the Moskva? How bout accurate KIA/WIA/MIA numbers for the Russian military?

Given the Russian MoD / russian government has an issue with telling the truth...

edit on 18-5-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Exactly my point ,they dont care what Zelensky says..

Thank you

Stay safe

Riouz

Didn't you imply that they ordered Zelinsky to order them to surrender?

Now you claim that they don't care what Zelinsky orders them to do?

So they just ordered Zelinsky to order them to surrender for some kind of nazi amusement?

Reality can be a b1tch.

I suggest you get better reading and comprehension....

Skills

Stay Safe

Riouz

I suggest sticking to one fake claim at a time.

Or at least two that aren't contradictory.

edit on 18-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Considering the info is coming from the Russian MoD I do understand why you try to hide your sources.

Please post more info on the Ghost of Kyiv, Chemical attacks on Azovstal, mass graves in Mariupol... was it you that posted about UA shooting down a Russian helicopter over snake island.

Sources indeed.

edit on 18-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Again i asked a question...not a claim about surrender......

Please pay more attention

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Considering the info is coming from the Russian MoD I do understand why you try to hide your sources.

Please post more info on the Ghost of Kyiv, Chemical attacks on Azovstal, mass graves in Mariupol... was it you that posted about UA shooting down a Russian helicopter over snake island.

Sources indeed.

Also would like to see more info on these Outrageous claims

đź‘€

Stay safe

Riouz

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Sources indeed.

The russian helicopter whose wreckage has since been seen in drone vidio on Snake Island?

The mass graves that were seen on video and satellite?

Someone claimed there was a chemical attack at the steel plant?

Someone here made a false claim about the Ghost?

Your world is so much different from reality.

Did russia ever find the weapons labs, dirty bomb factories, U.S. Tomahawks, or Isreali nukes in your world?

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Please post more info on the Ghost of Kyiv,

Ukraine admits the 'Ghost of Kyiv' isn't real, but the myth was potent for a reason”

Chemical attacks on Azovstal,

I see you dont keep up with information. It was already discussed that even the Ukraine government said it was something else.
Ukraine War: US 'deeply concerned' at report of Mariupol chemical attack

mass graves in Mariupol...

There are mass graves courtesy of Russia.
Satellite imagery points to mass grave site near besieged Mariupol - satellite images included

was it you that posted about UA shooting down a Russian helicopter over snake island.

wrong again.. doesnt that ever get old for you?

Sources indeed.

Yes, sources. You should try posting your sources but like I said you get info from the Russian MoD so I see why you don't.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The first Russian on trial for war crimes in Ukraine has pled guilty of premeditated murder.

Russian soldier on trial for war crimes pleads guilty to killing civilian

Vadim Shishimarin, 21, appeared at Kyiv’s Solomyansky district court charged with war crimes and premeditated murder.
Shishimarin is accused of killing an unarmed civilian, a 62-year-old man in northeastern Ukraine, in the days after the invasion began.

www.theguardian.com... iers-live#top-of-blog

I read somewhere that the maximum penalty is 15 years in prison. I hope it's hard labor.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Now,

* - Russia claimed to the UN of genocide in East Ukraine - still waiting for the evidence Russia claimed they had.
* - Russia claims the Moskva was sunk because of internal ammo explosion and a bad sea state - all evidence points to it being hit by Ukraine.
* - Russia claimed there are NATO / UK special forces operating inside Russia - evidence please.
* - Russia claims NATO is on the ground in Ukraine - evidence please.
* - Russia's claims about Nazis - evidence please.
* - Russia claims Zelenskyy is a Nazi - evidence please.
* - you claim Ukraine surrendered in Mariupol because of low morale - evidence please.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Unlike Russian law, Ukraine does not have a death penalty. Before certain people star bitching, a declaration of martial law can see the death penalty invoked in certain circumstances (treason from city officials comes to mind).

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Now,

* - Russia claimed to the UN of genocide in East Ukraine - still waiting for the evidence Russia claimed they had.
* - Russia claims the Moskva was sunk because of internal ammo and a bad sea state - all evidence points to it being hit by Ukraine.
* - Russia claimed there are NATO / UK special forces operating inside Russia - evidence please.
* - Russia claims NATO is on the ground in Ukraine - evidence please.
* - Russia's claims about Nazis - evidence please.
* - Russia claims Zelenskyy is a Nazi - evidence please.
* - you claim Ukraine surrendered in Mariupol because of low morale - evidence please.

Guessing the quote sequence got messed up?

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   

yup.. sorry about that.. fixed.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Regular ukranian citizens taking matters into their own hands...

Ukraine's Military: High-ranking Russian military officials killed by Melitopol guerrillas.

Russian occupying forces are “trying to hide this situation,” the Zaporizhzhia Regional Military Administration reported on its Telegram channel on May 17.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Possible new front opening up. They say it's a practice run.................. But who knows and what a time to get the job done

"US to refuel Israeli warplanes during massive drill simulating Iran attack
The Israeli drill – dubbed Chariots of Fire –will simulate striking targets far from Israel’s borders with a large number of planes while simultaneously acquiring new targets." www.jpost.com...

"Gantz: In just weeks, Iran will have enough fissile material for an N-bomb" www.debka.com...

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Ukraine admits the 'Ghost of Kyiv' isn't real, but the myth was potent for a reason”

That reason is called propaganda. Don't need an article to tell me that.

There are mass graves courtesy of Russia.
Satellite imagery points to mass grave site near besieged Mariupol - satellite images included

Guess I need to author another thread because some people don't know that mass graves is a defined term that does not mean individual graves with markers of people respectfully buried and recorded.

wrong again.. doesnt that ever get old for you?

Maybe you should step back and take a breath because I think you failed in comprehending that I asked you a question. It was a yes or no question.

I asked if you were the one who posted the info.

What are you accusing me of being wrong about? Am I wrong for asking if you were the one who posted it?

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Possible new front opening up. They say it's a practice run.................. But who knows and what a time to get the job done

"US to refuel Israeli warplanes during massive drill simulating Iran attack
The Israeli drill – dubbed Chariots of Fire –will simulate striking targets far from Israel’s borders with a large number of planes while simultaneously acquiring new targets." www.jpost.com...

"Gantz: In just weeks, Iran will have enough fissile material for an N-bomb" www.debka.com...

Israel has firmly stated the consequences of Iran refining enough fuel for a bomb for a long time.

Did you think they were bluffing?

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Individual graves in a respectful manner is not what was discovered in Marioupol.

They are trenches full of quickly stacked corpses.

Why keep lying about that?

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Regarding the Ghost of Kyiv, propaganda or not seems rather irrelevant, as it doesnt change the reality that 200 Russian aircraft have eaten Ukranian dirt.
edit on 18-5-2022 by WeDemBoyz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

as it doesnt change the reality that 200 Russian aircraft have eaten Ukranian dirt.

Can you prove that is the reality and not just more western propaganda?

new topics

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join