It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

So he/she should be able to post them just fine.

You understand how the burden of proof works around these here parts?

Onus is on you to back up your claims and provide the proof.

Not tell others to go search for such.

Simple as that really.

And something you should understand given your attendance.

edit on 2-4-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The ruble didn't rise in value, it has no value outside of russia, but russia did set it's value by decree inside of russia.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Smashing thing is im not playing your game.

So hat and a balloon for you.

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

As to WW3 im not even sure Putin's ICBM can do what it says on the tin anymore. LoL

Just to be clear through WW3 is a bad idea no matter which way you care to spell it.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Civilized nations don't invade their non threatening neighbors over a coup, especially when that coup removed a brutal leader installed by russia, and they certainly don't start indiscriminately destroying cities like russia has.

But yes, Ukraine has long had problems, it's why we repeatedly rejected their NATO membership requests.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

They are https not files you download. The same as a web address.

Anymore excuses?

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Nonsense, upload the images here or provide a simple link to the source, it isn't rocket surgery.

edit on 2-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
I can't sit here and say Russia hasn't killed civilians in this war but I dont think its targeting them outright.

These war crimes will only get more obvious now that cities around Kiev are being liberated. I think it'd be best for your mental health to stop defending them, it can't be good for your soul. Here's video of protesters being fired at in Enerhodar:

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

There is the one where you refuse to post there contents and require others to do your own homework, so there is that comrade.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Then we should have NATO come in and aid Ukraine by sending all the ruskies back to their border eh? Why oh why haven't we done this? Being a member of NATO hasn't stood in the way before in smaller nations so why not NOW????

We know why.

Simply extending the logic you applied to its very end. If you want to stand on your soapbox and call me a commie pootin supporter, expect the same hyperbole in return. It's lazy and ignorant and you know it. However you used it anyway.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

originally posted by: RickyD
I can't sit here and say Russia hasn't killed civilians in this war but I dont think its targeting them outright.

These war crimes will only get more obvious now that cities around Kiev are being liberated. I think it'd be best for your mental health to stop defending them, it can't be good for your soul. Here's video of protesters being fired at in Enerhodar:

twitter.com...

I think it's best for you to not jump to the assertion that folks are simping for russia.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

You can't upload videos on here. Duh

You were just told that.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Right, so you're saying Putin started the war so he could make the ruble fall and then artificially have it rise again? So it was some sort of scheme to get rich selling and buying rubles? That's an interesting theory I've got to say. I mean, it would fit with the general degree of corruption in Russia.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Why do you think that's best for me? It's been working out well so far.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

No, that would provoke a third world war same as any no-fly-zone.

We can however arm Ukraine to the teeth and watch Russia die slowly.

Thing is that's a lot of dead people that's demise is not required.

Better than the third world war alternative all the same, as unfortunate as the case may be.

As to soapbox well you pick a side and I'm old enough to remember that last cold war bullcrap, so i know where i stand plain as day and same as last time ta very much.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Then we should have NATO come in and aid Ukraine by sending all the ruskies back to their border eh? Why oh why haven't we done this? Being a member of NATO hasn't stood in the way before in smaller nations so why not NOW????

We know why.

Simply extending the logic you applied to its very end. If you want to stand on your soapbox and call me a commie pootin supporter, expect the same hyperbole in return. It's lazy and ignorant and you know it. However you used it anyway.

NATO isn't a country, and Ukraine is not a NATO member.l, nor is it threatening a NATO country.

This is a russian war against Ukraine, NATO had nothing to do with it.

Many NATO members are now sending Ukraine a whole lot of defensive weapons to defend against the russian invasion though.

edit on 2-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Technically you can.

Do it through YouTube account and link for a start.

Wee button there for you and everything that embeds.

So there is that.

Opps.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Why do you think that's best for me? It's been working out well so far.

Has it?

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You CAN upload images, and you have claimed that you can't with those broken links you keep posting, and others aren't having any problems with videos on ATS, perhaps you've seen some of those videos all over this thread.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

No, I can't. Youtube is censoring.

I already had my channel taken down.

You have two choices.

Put the link in your browser and educate yourself or stay ignorant, willfully ignorant at that.

Deny Ignorance

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Kyiv, not Kiev.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join