It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

What disgusts me are people cheering for fascists who murder citizens of their own country trying to flee to safety.

The red cross thing. That made me laugh. Either you are completely out of the loop or you have no sense. The Russians have no reason to trust a vehicle under the shield of humanitarian intentions.

twitter.com...

FYI UA has been priority targeting vehicles in Russian-controlled areas with a red cross. It has become so bad that they washed them off.

As for who is causing the most destruction you should listen to the people who lived through it and in some cases still are.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

How else are they supposed to deliver a bomb?

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Ukraine War: This Is How The Building Where Russian Soldiers Were Hiding Was Hit

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: nugget1

At the expense of Ukraine? That's ridiculous, US is helping them and Ukraine can choose to surrender whenever they want. Do you agree about that at least? The US had zero control over starting this war and zero control when it comes to ending it. Biden isn't some kind of supervillain lol, just an old man.

Nope. Don't believe the US had no part in making sure this 'war' happened, and don't believe Zelensky can or will cry 'uncle'. He is an WEF Global Young Leaders schooled tool planted to do the bidding of other world powers.

For those who don't believe the many, many prophecies written, there's always world history to study- you don't poke the Bear unless you're committed to facing the consequences.

WAY too many agendas are being fulfilled for me to buy into the brainwashing, but others can go ahead and believe whatever they want.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Even Bitchute suggests "Viewing of this video is limited, as it has been marked as Not Safe For Life (NSFL)."

Can you not just summarise it, as most peeps probably are not up for having that sort of nonsense in their ""tinternet"" history or for that matter having to register with the site.

edit on 2-4-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No. Either click on the link and listen to the people going through it describe what their experiences are or don't.

You are an adult, if you can't handle it then so be it because I am not holding your hand and gently explaining it all to you.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Using that tired old excuse are we? No one is supporting the Nazi thing was started by Putin to gain support for the war. People outside of Russia do not truly understand the Russian mindset. For them defeating the NAZIS was a very big deal Stalin was careful on what he called world war 2. So for Russians, it was the Great Patriotic War, This is still celebrated throughout Russia and is used to promote nationalism or in this case the killing of your neighbors.
edit on 4/2/22 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Sorry but im not wanting to register at a place notorious for "accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists", and for hosting hate speech no less.

If your unwilling to summarise the nonsense I'm just going to assume you have not even watched the crap you are attempting to shovel yourself.

link   

Well she still denied the bombing, like I said. She said it was an artillery strike.

link   

Disturbing video depicting Russian troops an tanks during a battle in Ukraine...

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Russia disagrees with you. They're negotiating with Ukraine, not with the USA. But sure, you can believe what you want.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You can assume all you want.

I can lead a horse to water but I can't make it drink.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Well she still denied the bombing, like I said. She said it was an artillery strike.

Oh she concedes there was an explosion however her logic for it not being an air strike is flawed. She assumes that since there was no air raid siren couldn't have been an attack from the air. What she doesn't realize is air raid sirens depend on radar to detect incoming planes. Where she was there are no working radar systems to issue the warning the Russians destroyed them.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Russian mercenaries prepare to enter the Ukraine!

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If anyone is interested in all the documents Anonymous has obtained from Russia they can all be found here:

Distributed Denial Of Secrets

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
twitter.com... bunch of really good maps showing various fronts

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Apparently they dug trenches along the perimeter of the outlying forest, which is still rather irradiated, and drove heavy vehicles along highways kicking up dust into the air all over the place.

Not quite sure which stable genius was in charge their or gave those orders, but questions should be answered if he is still alive and not glowing in the dark.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join