It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Ukrainian Neo-Nazis are training their population, so I can see Russia's point of view... probably why Russia calls them all Nazis.

Well that is Russian's propaganda point as to why they invaded. The "30 US bio-weapon labs found" propaganda kind of died out after a few days didn't it, but this one is true... You make absolute statements on something only Russia is saying while 30+ other countries including Israel is support Ukraine. Like the 30 US bio-weapon lab BS the Nazi statements make little logic too. How is it that the Government is all Nazi as is a good amount of the population when the Nazis can only get 2% of the votes in an election? Are they all secret Nazis only Russia knows about?

This also should be proof to you or anyone that the Russian government does not have Neo-Nazi ideologies like Ukraine.

I didn't say they were, only that Putin has no issues with using them as mercs in his proxy wars. I said Russia is a Fascist country run by a dictator and criminal oligarchs, and asked you if that was any better than if a country had Nazis?

Most former eastern blocked countries are corrupt including Russia that all kind of happened after the fall of the USSR as a central power fell away from all those countries and other thing quickly filled in the void, so no one is denying that, but to suggest Russia is saving Ukraine from the Nazis is like some kind of a punchline to a joke we have not heard yet.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Ukrainian Neo-Nazis are training their population, so I can see Russia's point of view... probably why Russia calls them all Nazis.

This also should be proof to you or anyone that the Russian government does not have Neo-Nazi ideologies like Ukraine.

As well, I also don't give a turd about Russia or why anyone watches CNN... I was just simply posting an updated news story and all I got back was Russia, Russia Russia lol.🤡

Most of the 600 were killed in Marioupol long ago, did you just make this up yourself?

During russia's nazi-esq war of agression in Ukraine.

Are there Ukrainian nazis in the room with you right now?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcalibur254

You guys are turning this thread into Russia, Russia Russia... time to move on, get over your delusions.

Don't care about tattoos, far right, militias, and mercenaries. 🤡

Did tattoos, 'far right', militias, or mercenaries (other than wags) invade a non threatening country to steal land and resources?

russia did.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I could care less if he is the leader or the latrine cleaner. He can believe whatever he wants, plus the fact mercenaries are not members of any gov. or military group.

Does not the same apply to Ukrainians?

So why did russia invade a non threatening country again?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

As well, I also don't give a turd about Russia or why anyone watches CNN... I was just simply posting an updated news story and all I got back was Russia, Russia Russia lol.🤡

Most of the 600 were killed in Marioupol long ago, did you just make this up yourself?

You better tell Zelenskiy to stop posting Nazis that are still alive lol...🤣

Are there Ukrainian nazis in the room with you right now?

No... but if there was I'd probably invade Ukraine too.

In fact, if we had a legit president, that's not crooked like Biden and all that... He/she would probably support Russia in ridden those nasty Ukrainian Nazis... then go after the globalist that was funding them.
edit on 47054731pm312022Tue, 10 May 2022 16:47:26 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I could care less if he is the leader or the latrine cleaner. He can believe whatever he wants, plus the fact mercenaries are not members of any gov. or military group.

You do know mercenaries can be anybody?

You mention this over 100 times on this forum lol... so what's wrong, is nobody answering you?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You do know mercenaries can be anybody?

You mention this over 100 times on this forum lol... so what's wrong, is nobody answering you?

Why do people keep posting the same nonsense that prompts that response?

The only mercs that we know of that invaded a non threatening country to steal land and resources is russia's wagner group, whose leader is covered in nazi tattoos.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Most of the 600 nazis were already killed in Marioupol, and they never threatened russia in any way.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Really?

Like, do you not realize you post it 100x a week: Did anyone besides russia invade a non threatening country to steal it's land and resources?

Who gives a 💩... they got Nazis, crooked politicians, and Biolabs over there.
🤡🌎

Most of the 600 nazis were already killed in Marioupol, and they never threatened russia in any way.

Please stop watching CNN!

edit on 55055531pm312022Tue, 10 May 2022 16:55:37 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Please stop watching Russian propaganda!

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Look at that... it must be Russian Propaganda.

MSNBC report on Russia-Ukraine conflict features Ukrainian neo-Nazi militant group training civilians

The Azov Battalion has ties to neo-Nazi ideologies, according to the FBI

A report that aired on MSNBC featured an infamous Ukrainian neo-Nazi group training civilians for combat as tensions over a possible Russian invasion grow.

Well, that settles it... Fox News, MSNBC, and the FBI agree with what I've been saying lol.

of course, this is old news... but I guess you guys watch too much CNN, you're missing out.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

This is well known. Doesn't make all Ukrainians Nazis.

Yet you ignore the fact that Russia has its own and just obsess with this.

And that Putin has gone full on Hitler.

None of this excuses Putin's war.

As a Brit, I don't watch CNN or any of your news channels.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

and only came into the limelight after Russia invaded Ukraine.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Training with weapons and indoctrinating an ideology are not the same thing and you should know this. It is no different than Russian teaching young children to kill Nazis.

There are 70k+ Nazis in Russia so please educate yourself before pushing propaganda.
* - Russia's long history of neo-Nazis
* - Neo-Nazis in Russia
* - Why are German neo-Nazis training in Russia?
* - Russia says it’s fighting Nazis in Ukraine. It doesn’t mean what you think.
* - Vladimir Putin's regime 'mirroring Nazis' as Russia stages parade to mark Hitler defeat

During WW2 the USSR was not a signatory to the Geneva Conventions (and Russian war crimes then were just as bad as Russian war crimes are today). On the off chance you ignore facts about Russia here is another fact - Russia withdrew from the Geneva Convention I Protocol -

The Protocol Additional (1977) clarifies the nuances of armed conflict, essentially incorporating non-international armed conflict into the limits on the use of force highlighted in the Geneva Conventions.
, in other words Putin pulled Russia out of the protocol dealing with war crimes and civilian casualties.

So to answer your uneducated lie, yes, Russian has the same ideology as the Nazis and had been using the Naazi playbook to guide their war crimes in Ukraine.

That would be because Russia invaded the sovereign country of Ukraine based on proven lies so this thread, of course, is going to be more about Russia. If you cant accept that fact then maybe you should educate yourself and then rejoin the conversation. If you want All Russia good all the time then might I suggest you go to a Russian State Media (Propaganda) site to get your feelz for the day.

As for your "updated info" - well done. You posted it and are now intentionally running in circles in an attempt to derail the thread.

Please

edit on 10-5-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

and only came into the limelight after Russia invaded Ukraine.

Boy did they ever!

Complete with self replication and transporter tech right out of Star Trek, and possibly with jet packs from The Jetson's!

russia sees nazis everywhere!

Still didn't pose any threat to russia prior to russia's land steal invasion though.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Really?

Like, do you not realize you post it 100x a week: Did anyone besides russia invade a non threatening country to steal it's land and resources?

Who gives a 💩... they got Nazis, crooked politicians, and Biolabs over there.
🤡🌎

Please stop watching CNN!

I don't watch any msm right now.

How many times have russian supporters made absurd claims that I responded to with a little message from reality?

You'll find those numbers are correlated.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The latest Speak The Truth just came out and the first 5 minutes are hilarious!

At around 4:00 he announced that the air show was not cancelled, it was sabotaged!

Still watching the rest.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

On the mini-map, Izyum is on the line running SE of Kharkiv. With lines occasionally going down to single track in the area, looks like running supplies by rail into Izyum could be problematic.

Cheers

The Ukrainian advance East of Kharkiv is now inside 10 miles from the light green rail line coming out of belgorod, I expect it to be destroyed by the M777s there within 24 hours.

Current position was just confirmed on the Latest Speak The Truth @ 9:00

edit on 10-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
First American mercenary spotted in Ukraine. Shocking!

www.facebook.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join