It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Bro... life is too short to have anything but delusional thoughts about Russian Nazis. Turn CNN off! 🤣

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Your comparing Tattoos and Battalions...🤣

The Russian Wagner mercenary group is not ideologically driven like Ukraine's Neo-Nazi groups, big difference.

Are you sure? Russia has a rather large Nazis population that is connected to 20+ other countries outside of the Wagner group which has Nazis in there too along with criminals with them all being pure killers many times over. The Neo-Nazis of Ukraine are a small subset of the alt right nationalist that been fighting Russia these last 8 years. Their ideologically is 99% anti-Russian in nature, and one can understand why. Prior to 2014 these groups were much smaller, but fighting mercs and other Putin funded forces has created much of what you see today. Its also a Chicken or the egg scenario in what came first to create who... Putin's proxy war or alt right anti-Russian nationals. It really seems like Putin's long proxy war has been the catalyst...

edit on 10-5-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Your comparing Tattoos and Battalions...🤣

The Russian Wagner mercenary group is not ideologically driven like Ukraine's Neo-Nazi groups, big difference.

Sure they aren't. And you got that assurance from where ?

🙄

The presence of a couple of battalions in a 200,000 man army has been noted several times already. Please catch up on the discussions.

Cheers

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Did they have the Victory Day fly by yet? Asking for a comrade.

Almost ready. With the war and all they needed some touchups on what they have available.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It's absurd if you think Russia has Neo-Nazi ideologies and it would be delusional if you think Ukraine Nazis are a small subset, especially after a decade of fighting against Russia.

I don't think you watched the video in my other post... Ukraine is seething with Neo-Nazi ideologies.

Update on the Ukrainian Neo-Nazis... 卐

Incredible—Sky News host asks Russian Deputy UN Rep Dmitry Polyanskiy about the British Defense Secretary comparing Russian troops to nazis, then CUTS HIM OFF after he pulls out a tablet and shows the audience Zelensky’s Instagram post of an SS totenkopf-wearing Ukrainian soldier

Video Link: 👉 twitter.com...

Yes, they may be Nazis, but they’re Biden's and Zelensky’s Nazis!🤣

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Please catch up. This topic has become a trope in this thread.

Yes, Ukraine has some neo-Nazis. You're not mentioning anything new.

Yes, Russia has some neo-Nazis. Mentioned here and in other threads several times now.

Both groups are statistically insignificant as compared to their respective national forces.

Cheers

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If you read my post... it's current news!

Maybe it's you that is not caught up...
or maybe you are just offended because your team is littered with Nazis?

Please catch up, please catch up (using a winey voice lol)...
That's a consistent trope in this thread. 🤣

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

It's absurd if you think Russia has Neo-Nazi ideologies and it would be delusional if you think Ukraine Nazis are a small subset, especially after a decade of fighting against Russia.

Did you repost your same post...lol

Well that is Russia's propaganda...

Fighting Russia created Ukrainian nationalist, but that doesn't mean they are automatically Nazis too. They are not the same thing, but Russia wants everyone to assume they are. After the fall of the USSR the country was in chaos and many extremists groups were formed including Nazis, so to assume there are none in Russia is very naïve. One just needs to look to see. This is from an university in Australia that we may say isn't CNN/MSNBC/FOX/BBC etc.

Russia Nazis

We can call them fascist, skin heads, mercs, White supremist or other labels, but Nazis is right in there with each of them too.

edit on 10-5-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

What is it your saying... Russia, Russia, Russia? lol...

No, not propaganda.
The Russian government does not have Neo-Nazi ideologies like Ukraine is known for, that is a fact.

But sure every country has Nazis... and I don't really give a flying turd about that.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

No, not propaganda.
The Russian government does not have Neo-Nazi ideologies like Ukraine is known for, that is a fact.

But sure every country has Nazis... and I don't really give a flying turd about that.

So the LEADER of russia's wagner mercenaries, now fighting in Ukraine, does not have 'nazi ideologies?

And in your view, putin isn't doing his best 1939 hitler imitation?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I could care less if he is the leader or the latrine cleaner. He can believe whatever he wants, plus the fact mercenaries are not members of any gov. or military group.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The Russian State Duma currently has over 20 members that are part of far Right nationalist parties. Ukraine's Verkhovna Rada currently has one.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Russian Orthodox Army, Vostok Battalion and many other Moscow funded Neo-Nazi/Ultra Right-Wing Militias were actively involved in the Donbas separatist movements and engaged in many terrorist activities.
These Militias were/are fighting alongside Russian Armed Forces in the invasion of Ukraine.

Many of their leaders have been earmarked for 'leadership' roles in both LPR and DPR.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

You guys are turning this thread into Russia, Russia Russia... time to move on, get over your delusions.

Don't care about tattoos, far right, militias, and mercenaries. 🤡
edit on 18051831pm312022Tue, 10 May 2022 14:18:26 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The first word in this thread's title is Russia. The thread is about Russia invading Ukraine. We're going to be discussing Russia.

I'm not really sure what you expected from the thread.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Yeah, it's Russia... not Russia, Russia Russia lol

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Well if you look back at the 119 other pages in this thread and the 200 pages in the previous thread you can see there's plenty of talk about both Ukraine and Russia. You'll even find some posts about Moldova and Belarus among others.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

No, not propaganda.

Russia says Ukraine is all Nazis because it is much easier to kill when you dehumanize a population. Russia is basically a Fascist country run by a dictator and criminal oligarch, so is that any better than your view of Ukraine?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You guys are turning this thread into Russia, Russia Russia... time to move on, get over your delusions.

Don't care about tattoos, far right, militias, and mercenaries. 🤡

Did anyone besides russia invade a non threatening country to steal it's land and resources?

Are you advocating for us to pay more attention to what belarus is doing to Ukraine by assisting in russia's invasion of Ukraine?

I'd like to see that too, and their time will come, but it's only russia doing the actual invading while threatening to nuke the planet.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Ukrainian Neo-Nazis are training their population, so I can see Russia's point of view... probably why Russia calls them all Nazis.

This also should be proof to you or anyone that the Russian government does not have Neo-Nazi ideologies like Ukraine.

As well, I also don't give a turd about Russia or why anyone watches CNN... I was just simply posting an updated news story and all I got back was Russia, Russia Russia lol.🤡

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join