It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saving UKRAINE is NOT Worth a War Between the USA and RUSSIA.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MockusRubot
a reply to: carewemust

".. Just choose Ukraine.."

Shouldn't Americans actually be a little angry about him "begging" for us to start WW3 on his behalf. All he did was tell his people to fight to the death. Now he is telling us to do the same too.

There would be more anger if Zelensky wasn't the leader of a country that's being invaded by Russia.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

originally posted by: carewemust

after their protectors (Democrats and RINOs)

What's the third option? Who are the "real" Republicans?

Here's a set of "good guys": thehill.com...

More coming (being elected) in November of this year.

That's what I thought.

American right-wing fascists wanting to install autocracy in America. Toe the right wing extremist line or you're not a *real* republican. When you call Liz Cheney a RINO, you're probably no longer the party of Reagan and no longer represent traditional Republican values. You'd likely call him a RINO too. But we knew that.

We see through it. And the propaganda.

Wow... how can you be this lost? Do you believe a damn thing you have typed? Bizarro world

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
[q
edit on 6-3-2022 by Motorhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

after their protectors (Democrats and RINOs)

What's the third option? Who are the "real" Republicans?

Here's a set of "good guys": thehill.com...

More coming (being elected) in November of this year.

That's what I thought.

American right-wing fascists wanting to install autocracy in America. Toe the right wing extremist line or you're not a *real* republican. When you call Liz Cheney a RINO, you're probably no longer the party of Reagan and no longer represent traditional Republican values. You'd likely call him a RINO too. But we knew that.

We see through it. And the propaganda.

Wow... how can you be this lost? Do you believe a damn thing you have typed? Bizarro world

Enlighten me.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION, so don't go ballistic politic on me:

What part of his comment are you addressing when you say "Wow...how can you be this lost?"...and then etc?

Trying to understand what part of his statement you are reacting to on this.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

We don't go to war over "countries". We didn't go to war in WWII over Poland, we went to war over ideals and the preservation of a way of life. If we go to war, it won't be over Ukraine, it'll be over western ideals and to preserve western democracy and the democratic way of western life.

On this Sookie , We agree.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Ukraine; the playground of corrupt political families. Maybe Zelensky's replacement will reveal what Zelensky is protecting.

What do these people have in common?
Pelosi's son
Kerry's son
Romney's son
Biden's son
Hint: Geo location: Ukraine
Hint: Energy
Coincidence?

When [GS] calls, D's always answer.
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing!
Q
(GS = George Soros)

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Some things ARE worth fighting for.

This ain't it.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

"It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, more vengeance, more desolation. War is hell."
-William Tecumseh Sherman

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I would assume the 74% have no idea that imposing in Ukraine would require.
-NATO Troops on the ground taking out Russians.
-NATO Jet fighters taking out Russians.
That's a great way to start a nuclear war.

It took a lot of searching to find the "internals" of that poll. Turns out it was 965 people, using the man on the street "river method", as its called.

But because Reuters said the poll is from a "partner" polling organization, it suddenly means a lot to some people.

Funny how when you did into Reuters news organization, you find that they're Canadian based. So of course they want the USA to put a no-fly zone over Ukraine, and to stop importing Russian oil.

These media organizations are scum. 90% of them anyway. If Russia were to hit the hotel where they're camped out, the world would instantly be a little nicer and safer place, IMO.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Ukraine; the playground of corrupt political families. Maybe Zelensky's replacement will reveal what Zelensky is protecting.

What do these people have in common?
Pelosi's son
Kerry's son
Romney's son
Biden's son
Hint: Geo location: Ukraine
Hint: Energy
Coincidence?

When [GS] calls, D's always answer.
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing!
Q
(GS = George Soros)

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, this is all an international plan aimed to prevent the "dirt" about the Biden family supposedly existing in Ukraine from being exposed. Because *soros*.

Do you believe this BS?

No, you're a propagandist, as we know.
edit on 6-3-2022 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: putnam6
Im not sure of the limit but there has to be a threshold for our involvement.

Ummm…that threshold came and went…

The time to get involved…was when the US and Europe was decimating the Middle East…

You remember…when they were about the business of invading sovereign nations…and decapitating their governments…

That’s when the world should have gotten involved…

How about we not play the game of…how much blood is on Russias hands…when there are whole lakes worth of it on the hands of the US and Europe…

Or was all those millions of liters of spilled blood…a righteous cause in your estimation…?

YouSir

I hear you my friend, but 2 wrongs don't make a right. So far it would seem that amazingly Russia has absorbed relatively huge losses, not sure where Ukraine may stand on their casualties, seems both sides don't want to divulge the number of Ukrainian military dead, Im not even sure the number of civilian causualties

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Valhall

I would say the whole statement. Beginning with the autocracy, then the idea that Liz Cheney is the grounded portion of the Republican party. Keep in mind that the center has changed but even people that lean left should be able to agree that the center has shifted left... holy #, Bill Clinton would be considered hard right by the progressive left. And no, I think nearly all conservatives and Republicans hold Reagan in the highest esteem.

Fascist... I don't quite believe he knows what the word means, but I suppose lately it just means conservative. He has hyper insulated his beliefs with extreme words and attacks. Hmmm

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The NATO PTB understands that Ukraine isn't worth WWIII, at least I hope they do.

Interestingly though, both World Wars started over Eastern Europe. WWI, the assassination of the Archduke of Austria by a Serbian fanatic. Which involved Russia, France, the UK, Austria/Hungary Empire, and Germany. Germany and Austria wanted to beat up Serbia and Russia said, not happening, and France and UK came to that side and we had the beginning of that bloody war.

WWII started when Hitler attacked Poland.

So WWIII may start over Ukraine.

Pretty goddam stupid inst it?
edit on 6-3-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randomname2

Putin declared war, the Ukrainians are like Leonidas and the 300, and Biden is the weasel bitch that raped his wife and sold out the Spartans to Xerxes for his gold.

Now, there will be hundreds of thousands of Russians troops on a lightly defended nato border.

Democrats are hitting their leader (Biden) hard today for not Sanctioning Russian oil, and urging other nations to do the same. They know Biden doesn't care about the consumer, so they're truly baffled by his resistance to sanctioning Russia on the oil front.

ABC News' Jonathan Karl said on "This Week" Sunday that it was "extraordinary" the Biden administration was sanctioning everything but Russian oil, "the thing that drives their economy."

"The question of banning the import of oil and gas from Russia," Karl said. "It is not insignificant.

We actually take in more petroleum from Russia then we do from Saudi Arabia.

It's extraordinary, George, for all the sanctions that have been imposed, and they have been unprecedented on Russia, to sanction everything but the thing that drives their economy!"
www.foxnews.com...

After Russia invaded Crimea in 2014, Obama was quick to forgive Putin. But Biden continually urged Obama and allies to enact Oil Import sanctions against Russia/Putin.

Now that he has his chance, Biden goes limp.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
A nuclear war is not practical,especially with the size of the weapons they have now compared to the bombs they dropped on Japan in WW2.The world would have a nuclear winter that would last at least 60 years,the soil would be so radioactive nothing could grow.By the time the soil can be used for agricultural purposes homosapiens will be extinct.Putin would have nobody to be king of.How about having a war and nobody shows up for it!!

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Thank you for replying, and in a civilized manner. I still don't know where everybody lies these days. I know I am a true republican at heart, but haven't seen one since Reagan. I guess now I'd land in Libertarian acreage, but unsure. I'm definitely not in a Trump-driven GOP, I have that straight. I read peoples' posts on political positions and get real confused because I'm a voter without a party....so to speak. So I have to ask clarifying questions.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Democrats are hitting their leader (Biden)

President Joe Biden is the leader, president, of America, not of a party.

But nice propaganda.
edit on 6-3-2022 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Inod1416

The best post I've read so far!
Unfortunately not too many folks are listening to such uncommon sense.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

the idea that Liz Cheney is the grounded portion of the Republican party

Liz Cheney republicanism is Reagan Republicanism. They believed in democracy and America, over party. Unlike the current party. And you.

And no, I think nearly all conservatives and Republicans hold Reagan in the highest esteem.

Liz Cheney Republicanism is Reagan Republicanism.

Why did republicans have Cheney removed from committees and labelled a RINO, while championing the extremists?

Because they are autocratic extremists.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join