It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saving UKRAINE is NOT Worth a War Between the USA and RUSSIA.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is Senator Marco Rubio covering for Ukraine planning to "doing something" to goad the U.S./NATO into taking direct action against Russia?

Rubio Tweet: twitter.com...

The never-ending good guy, bad guy routine always seems to work.

MSM is working overtime to get a war for our braindead sniffer in chief... see where that will get them. 🀑🌎

edit on 47034731am312022Mon, 07 Mar 2022 01:47:08 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It's what jesus would do.

Jesus would just give up?

But really. It would be the best thing for the world if ukriane gave up and we all worked on a better plan to help them that doesn't include ww3.

Better for the Ukrainians who would be surrendering their country to a foreign invader and being subject to a brutal dictator?

Would it be better for the people of The Balkan States who feel threatened by an emboldened neighbour who they know has designs on them?

Or better for the rest of us who get to continue our lives safe in the knowledge that Putin isn't coming for us?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
No war, agreed. In fact, as this conflict progresses I find myself questioning motives more and more. I really don't think Putin wants war, but he will go to war if need be. He's definitely the 'bad guy' in all this. I do not however think that we've even remotely been told the truth about anything. It seems like both sides are willing to loose a lot of citizens, and the people backing Ukraine like soros and Pelosi all the people whom I personally trust least, have some stake in this that we don't understand.

Something is very out of place, because "Blood Thirsty Manic" Vladimir Putin and his "massive army of destruction", have only killed 364 civilians (1,123 total "casualties", which includes the injured), according to United Nations officials.

Source: news.un.org...

People inside the "peaceful" USA have killed more than 364 over the past 10 days.

nice link.

but you see when "every life matters" -- each of those 364 civilians is actually worth 100x their own weight!

"if it saves ONE life! we should intervene!" ONE LIFE!

oh...but if they haven't taken the clot shots, they don't matter. keep them locked up.

That's the same insane reasoning the liberal governors of America used to shut down their states (and America) because of a virus that was primarily deadly to those who were near the end of life.

Rather than approach the problem sensibly, the idiots shut down the entire country.

Doing so helped damage the chances for Donald Trump's re-election, which has led the world to where we are today.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

CNN BANNER right now: TALKS UNDER WAY TO RELOCATE UKRAINE's GOVERNMENT TO POLAND.

What does that mean? Is that why VP Kamala Harris is going to Poland on Wednesday?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Preparation for a Ukrainian Government in exile is probably quietly taking place in diplomatic circles. Concerning Harris in Poland, she will likely offer reassurances that the U.S. will uphold the NATO alliance and reveal unofficially how keen the U.S. is on providing logistical support to Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I don't understand what good a 'government in exile' is?
What practical purpose do they serve?

I have absolutely no idea what Kamala Harris is doing in Poland.
I have absolutely no idea what Kamala Harris can do anywhere, as far as I can tell she is even more unsuited to the position she currently holds than Biden is in his.....and that's saying something.

If she can broker some sort of meaningful deal and with it a lasting ceasefire or even peace then I'd be the first to hold my hands up and say I was wrong.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I don't understand what good a 'government in exile' is?
What practical purpose do they serve?

The answer is subject to the length of the current or coming war. In the event of a long war, the Ukrainian Government, in exile, oversees Free Ukrainian Forces. Also, they lobby for an interdependent Ukraine in the post-war era.

I have absolutely no idea what Kamala Harris can do anywhere, as far as I can tell she is even more unsuited to the position she currently holds than Biden is in his.....and that's saying something.

Harris is a complete and utter phoney and a puppet of the "corporate special interests" who are breaking the back of her country. Therefore, I have no confidence in her ability to undertake the tasks that I mentioned above.

edit on 7-3-2022 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Thank you for that.
So they co-ordinate opposition etc and seek to be installed as the next government should the current regime fall.

We are in complete agreement on Harris.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Is Senator Marco Rubio covering for Ukraine planning to "doing something" to goad the U.S./NATO into taking direct action against Russia?

Rubio Tweet: twitter.com...

That's exactly how I read it when I first saw the story....

It could, of course, be the opposite. As Rubio asserts. But it's not for a sitting US Senator to proclaim as statement of fact --

ANY NUKE,CHEMICAL OR BIOLOGICAL INCIDENT IN UKRAINE IS A RUSSIAN FALSE FLAG

-- especially something that has not even happened yet.

Rubio has just given Ukraine forces the go-ahead to do exactly this, and the promise that Russia will be blamed.

Not cool. Not cool at all.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Amen! Whatever atrocity someone might think is a good reason to get militarily involved in this, just times that atrocity by a billion and that's what anyone wanting us to get involved is asking for.

By all means man up those nato countries bordering Russia to deter Putin from trying it with them. But in this chess game Putin has simply out moved us when it comes to non-nato countries. We knew before this that doing so could lead to war and now that's more likely, not less. It's his move!

Remember, one day he'll pop-off to whatever afterlife awaits him and we can hopefully begin to reclaim some semblance of 'progress' from there, but at least there'll be a world to reclaim. Until then it may well be a two steps forward, one step back situation.

Sure we can't guarantee anything. But we can play the best move we can under the circumstances, rather than throw the board in the air and launch it all, just because it ain't going our way right now. It's fair to say it looks like that's exactly what Putin's done - if we do it in return, we're all fvcked.

edit on 7-3-2022 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

CNN BANNER right now: TALKS UNDER WAY TO RELOCATE UKRAINE's GOVERNMENT TO POLAND.

What does that mean? Is that why VP Kamala Harris is going to Poland on Wednesday?

Could it mean the current U.S. Government is secretly (and oppositely aka "the pattern") supporting the Russian Government ?

Sure looks like it don't it 😡

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Klamydia harris is going to get all the dirty papers the Ukraine have on Brandon, yep got to get those dirty secrets before Putin get them.

History prove that war presidents do not do well in politics after the war.

edit on 7-3-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I've read that Biden is weak and that emboldened Russia.
I've read that Biden is too aggressive and that provoked Russia.
I've read that Biden is a Chinese stooge.
I've read that Biden has very close links to the Ukraine regime.
Now apparently he's supporting the Russians.

So which is it, because it can't be all of them - unless he's incredibly clever and shrewd which we all know he most definitely is not.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
So it appears the EU and the UN and all the other abbreviated world agencies are completely useless. USA is not the world's police. They got millions of people on that side of the globe they should handle their business.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Biden is a senile fool that have secrets to protect for his son and he is been used as a tool, how about that.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I am sure the great Nato benefactors this days, China, should lead the talks with Russia,

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Biden is a hopeless incompetent who shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near The White House.
But that's not really the point I was making....I thought that was pretty apparent.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
Unfortunately, I agree with you.

Putin has said he is very willing to use nuclear weapons. He has always been a man of his word and I don't expect he is bluffing now.

The US getting involved would mean a nuclear war, and not just in Europe. Russia has missiles that can deliver nuclear warheads on US soil.

Nuclear war means the rapid depopulation greatly desired by TPTB. Which may be why there is a push for the US to get involved.

A nuclear war means nuclear winter in which the survivors will starve because crops can't grow during a nuclear winter, at least not enough to do anything but keep a few (the rich and powerful who want this war) from starving to death.

What TPTB haven't considered is that while they hunker down in their luxury bunkers, all the support systems for a good life will disappear and there will be no one left to keep electricity going or airplanes fixed, or their precious electric cars manufactured. For while the leftovers of technology will last, but soon die off and the earth regress to close to stone age with the "servants" of the rich abandoning them to survive on their own by scratching the ground. Leaving even the most rich and powerful families on the earth scratching the earth stone age style and barely surviving - that is if humanity doesn't go extinct entirely because the rich and powerful don't know how to live without servants.

Right. There is no one who would be able to continue their current lifestyle. Interestingly, those who live in sh'ithole nations might survive the longest, and may even rule the Earth in 500 years, because they're used to finding ways to survive.

True the jungle tribes who eschew contact with the "outside" world will probably live through WWIII and end up ruling the world thousands of years from now. While the rest of us die if not immediately then slowly of starvation, even the rich and powerful will have their children and grandchildren slowly starving to death when their supplies run out and they have to scratch the dirt and slowly starve to death.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Yes I agree, but what do you expect, the democrats did not wanted a smart president in the white house, they wanted a toad and a fool, an easily manipulated puppet.

But is good, soo everybody now can see that democrats have not interest in the American people or America as a nation, just what they can get themselves before the nation falls too pieces.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: xuenchen

I've read that Biden is weak and that emboldened Russia.
I've read that Biden is too aggressive and that provoked Russia.
I've read that Biden is a Chinese stooge.
I've read that Biden has very close links to the Ukraine regime.
Now apparently he's supporting the Russians.

So which is it, because it can't be all of them - unless he's incredibly clever and shrewd which we all know he most definitely is not.

The problem is that the American government is currently reactive instead of proactive.

They just aren't decisive, so that leads to multiple impressions of weakness and servitude.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join