It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saving UKRAINE is NOT Worth a War Between the USA and RUSSIA.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

There is ALWAYS common ground. Only brainwashed people with black and white vision can't see it. Take Hungary for instance, who are also neighbors to Ukraine. They don't have anything to fear from Russia. And why is that? Well thought out diplomacy and good relations, not just one-sided barking at Russia, hoping that NATO will save them when things get tough. Same goes for direct neighbours to Russia, like Finland, the Baltics, Kazakhstan and the list goes on. Georgia dropped the ball back in 2008, trying to occupy the Gori tunnel and invite in UN peacekeepers, so they could gain control over the northern Ossetia region. Well, they failed and after the sensationalism in the news faded, everyone just forgot about it and didn't want to talk about it, because they knew that Georgia was the one who failed in this situation. Then Saakashvili was made a hero in the press just like currently Zelinsky is made out to be. But now, he is imprisoned in Georgia.

Drink less of the Kool-Aid that is fed to you by the news. Russia is not good, nor bad, but just another country protecting it's interests.
edit on 5-5-2022 by eitea because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: eitea

putin's 'common ground' demands include Ukraine surrendering it's territory to russia.

You have a strange definition of 'common ground'.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Are you sure that you aren't some NPC from Oblivion? I can almost hear the music when reading your posts.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: eitea
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

There is ALWAYS common ground. Only brainwashed people with black and white vision can't see it. Take Hungary for instance, who are also neighbors to Ukraine. They don't have anything to fear from Russia. And why is that? Well thought out diplomacy and good relations, not just one-sided barking at Russia, hoping that NATO will save them when things get tough. Same goes for direct neighbours to Russia, like Finland, the Baltics, Kazakhstan and the list goes on. Georgia dropped the ball back in 2008, trying to occupy the Gori tunnel and invite in UN peacekeepers, so they could gain control over the northern Ossetia region. Well, they failed and after the sensationalism in the news faded, everyone just forgot about it and didn't want to talk about it, because they knew that Georgia was the one who failed in this situation. Then Saakashvili was made a hero in the press just like currently Zelinsky is made out to be. But now, he is imprisoned in Georgia.

Drink less of the Kool-Aid that is fed to you by the news. Russia is not good, nor bad, but just another country protecting it's interests.

So you think using force and killing people in another country is ok as long as it makes Russians feel better? There interests should be in their country not any of their neighbors. They created a situation where none of their neighbors trust them but you think it ok for them to force themselves on them. Be like me trying to tell my neighbor that they can't have people visit them without my permissions. Just because I live next to them doesn't mean j can control them.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: eitea
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Are you sure that you aren't some NPC from Oblivion? I can almost hear the music when reading your posts.

Do you think that asking a few dozen more times will change my answer, or the facts.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
9.20.2022 FYI

By "punishing" Russia and assisting Ukraine, some of the countries are really hurting.

Germany for one: theconservativetreehouse.com... ices-in-history-of-german-economy/

As the article points out, Germany is on the cusp of a full-scale economic meltdown.

I wonder if German citizens feel that helping Ukraine is worth the pain they're currently experiencing, and the worse pain to come?

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Most of them know what not helping Ukraine defend itself will mean for them.

Europeans made a long series of poor political choices and their current pain is a result of those choices, because it was always inevitable that russia would use those politician's energy choices as a weapon of war against all of Europe.

Elections have consequences, this one took a while to develop but it's a direct result of past European elections.

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join