It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saving UKRAINE is NOT Worth a War Between the USA and RUSSIA.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
4-5-2022

How long will the U.S. Media be able to keep Americans disgusted over atrocities that occur in every war?

This kind of atrocity hasn't occurred since WW2. Everyone wants to claim the US does the same it doesn't. US forces in Iraq for example went out of their way to avoid civilian casualties at the cost of American lives I might add. Where you aware that 90 percent of civilian deaths in Iraq were IEDs? Now you could make the argument if the US wasn't there they wouldn't have died however in the case of Saddam id argue he would have killed more.

It's amazing how hard they're trying. The U.S. National Security Adviser says it will be many months before "war crimes" are officially determined to have occurred, or not occurred.

Of course, autopsies have to be performed scenes documented and people interviewed this all takes time if you want to build a case for war crimes. Even in world war 2, it took years for the true scope of Hitler's terror to be brought to light, and even with all the documentation you have people today claiming the holocaust didn't occur. Ironically Putin was one of them.

Since Russia has not used Biological, Chemical, or mini-Nukes in Ukraine, Zelenskyy, along with the media/military "experts" (especially FoxNews), are now grasping at straws to get some type of military action taken against Putin/Russia.

Not sure what your implying here war crimes arent limited to biological or nuclear

What will they do next, since they're so determined to get a larger war started?

If anything its the other way around any other country in the world would have done this they would have been pounded into the dirt the only reason it hasn't happened is people fear a larger war specifically nuclear. If Russians didnt have nukes their military wouldnt stand a chance and the eastern bloc countries would have taken them out.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

You are naive if you believe that.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'm sure some didn't get caught, but every accusation, regardless of how minor or absurd, was investigated and prosecuted in some way when merited.

An ATS Vet also gave his own personal story on the subject in the update thread a few days ago.

Several others have done the same in the distant past.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The advocates of a wider war were predicting Russia's use of Bio or Chem or baby-nukes would cause a large scale US/NATO MILITARY response.

Those things didn't happen, so the war-advocates had to settle for civilian deaths in Bucha as the best available reason for initiating a big multi-nation war.

It's like these deaths happened at just the right time.

Luck? Staged?: nationalpost.com...

edit on 4/5/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There are some claims that chemical weapons have already been used. There is also claims that has the conflict continues, the likelihood of non conventional weapon use will increase.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Member3877

It appears that someone intentionally destroyed a massive nitric acid tank near a large civilian area where both sides have been fighting today.

Both sides are accusing each other of intentionally chem bombing a city, but only the russian troops there have any chem gear.

edit on 5-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Who cares doesnt change the fact we can not and will not fight Russia.

Trying to start WW3 would force patriots to depose the government and assume direct control. Barring that, taking us down from within and throwing the war for Russia would also be an option. A US lead world is not an option never was. We would screw up the world so quick. All the men would start wearing dresses and cutting their manhood off, while activists would live long enough for a single protest against an actual occupying force.

We are far too weak to beat Russia. We couldnt beat a bunch of sheep herders and low tech farmers. Cant even beat drug gangs in our own country.

America is a wash. A failed idea and a failed state. It is worthless. The left has taken all the joy and value out of it. And they have made us so weak as to be a third world waste of space like the rest of those...bulk...countries. Bulk population is unwanted and bad.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

America is good at striking specific targets, like ISIS terrorists in jeeps, or ice-cream trucks surrounded by children.

We're also good at dropping Mother of All Bombs (MOAB) bombs on groups hiding in underground caves.

In the current situation, let's hope the U.S. is good at killing someone who stays in hiding 99% of the time, and making that killing look like a natural death (heart attack) or an accident (slips in bathtub).

We've given billions of dollars to the "clandestine services". Did they spend it all on studying what to study next, and travels to meetings to review what was studied?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

originally posted by: dontneedaname

Ukraine is nearly as corrupt of a country as Russia.

Yeah, but it's the only corrupt nation on Earth that has really been doing much to fight it.

Have a look at Mariupol

I think you just pulled that out of thin air. Now you sound like a totally biased cheerleader. Ukraine the only nation trying to fight corruption. Spare me.

They are the only one that has ever gained ground.

I've been studying third world corruption for a very long time. Ever since I learned Spanish and did a 2 year service for my church group with Mexican immigrants I've been curious about the problem.

Why do entrenched corrupt governments never change? Just keep going?

I don't know. I've taken coursework on South/Central American politics and economics from professors from the region.

There is no country anywhere on Earth that has made as much progress as Ukraine has in the same time frame.

Ukraine peeked my interest during Burisma gate. I started reading Ukrainian newspaper using google translate. It's actually pretty amazing how far they've come in a decade.

Also amazing considering the roadblocks European powers have been throwing up every time one of their own citizens begins to be implicated. And I don't just mean Hunter Biden.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

It appears that someone intentionally destroyed a massive nitric acid tank near a large civilian area where both sides have been fighting today.

Both sides are accusing each other of intentionally chem bombing a city, but only the russian troops there have any chem gear.

Update:

Russia went on to bomb other massive nitric acid tanks on the same property 3 days in a row.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

It's okay if Russia does that because Ukraine has some Nazi's fighting along side them, Ukraine's leader use to be an actor, bio labs in Ukraine, and all the other silly reasons we have seen pro Russia members use to justify the invasion.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I suppose proving "GENOCIDE" is an even steeper hill to climb. Biden will be in the rest home, when a determination is announced.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Your irrational hatred of Biden seems to be blinding you to what is actually going down in Ukraine.

Deeply sad.

"Earth to CWM, please, get a grip?"

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Your irrational hatred of Biden seems to be blinding you to what is actually going down in Ukraine.

Deeply sad.

Are you saying proving GENOCIDE is not more difficult than proving WAR CRIME?

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Just let them take the independent country. What if they want Alaska and then other US states or Canada or Poland, Finland, others, next?

Not worth the war?
edit on 14-4-2022 by lamps1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Deeply sad.

There is nothing irrational about hating biden after what he and the democrat party have done.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

No.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

But letting it blind you to what is going on outside the US is, indeed, sad.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

But letting it blind you to what is going on outside the US is, indeed, sad.

I am not blinded to anything but democrats and msm, they are irrelevant now.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Spot on

I despise Dems more than any terrorist, foreign enemy or communist. Those things are dangerous, but only Dimms have the potential to attack our civil liberties.

We should worry about the real threats. Ukraine's problem is Ukraine's problem.

Whether they stand or fall, our civil rights wont be impacted. If we focus on the war, they might sneak some anti liberty EO or bill through while we are busy fighting a war that is irrelevant to us

Russia is a WW2 ally. It is like the allies fighting the allies here. Christian Russia is more like us than Godless Dems

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join