It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saving UKRAINE is NOT Worth a War Between the USA and RUSSIA.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

But you are, and you know you are.

You know i am not but you wish to call me that because i am not supporting the current thing as you are. You are jumping into believing the Mainstream News Media on Ukraine.

Ironical and comically enough you didn't believe the media when it came to the Iraqi war when the US was Committing war crimes.

I had seen such similar nonsense during the Syrian conflict anyone that tried to oppose the intervention or regime change you would be called out as a bot.
I know what you tried to say its not going to work.
edit on 3-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I can see the media has done quite a great job on the human mind when it comes on driving your inner hatred towards the Russians in General and i had seen this on twitter.

How the Russian people in general deserve misery for been a miserable nation.

While the US govt had tried to cover up its war crimes in Iraq.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I already mentioned to you before you keep ignoring my posts and reasoning no matter what i post and you just copy and post your thought.

You are an American you arent Ukrainian.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Currently the US has far more important issues to be concerned than starting to push Russia to the edge into a dangerous escalation.

So far NATO, US had been able to do so.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

If you want my opinion i do believe the US and NATO are afraid of mentioning the heavy loses which the Ukrainian side had experienced in the conflict.

Not mentioning the loss of the air supremacy.

I don't have any idea what Ukrainian human losses have been, but I suspect the number is quite high.

Nobody of any significance in the U.S. or any other NATO members is claiming any different, making this yet another in a long line of bizarrely absurd claims from you.

What 'loss of air supremacy'?

We aren't involved in russia's invasion of Ukraine, and Ukraine is not a NATO member.

Ukraine also barely has an air force.

Is this some kind of absurdity contest today?

Keep going, this could be fun!

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I already mentioned to you before you keep ignoring my posts and reasoning no matter what i post and you just copy and post your thought.

You are an American you arent Ukrainian.

Have I ever claimed to be anything other than American?

Meanwhile, russia is claiming that Ukraine is russian, try applying your own 'logic' to that.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

We aren't involved in russia's invasion of Ukraine, and Ukraine is not a NATO member.
Since the protests in 2014 yes the US had been involved in this and thus far are responsible for it. It doesnt matter if NATO is not a NATO member.

What matters is that there were many US officials that were behind the protests, and as far giving cookies to protestors, and support to aid.

Giving them the idea all of Ukraine would be Ukrainian even the East. I assume you were hoping that you would be able to drive out all those Eastern Slavs in East Ukraine to Russia by force?

Just like how the US stood and watched when the Croatians drove innocent Serbian civilians on horse backs as they fled when the Croatians were attacking a civilian town during the Balkan war yeah?

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Meanwhile, russia is claiming that Ukraine is russian

Meanwhile you have Officials from weird US claiming that everyone is Ukrainian when knowing nothing of Ukrainian history.

The US only knows how to use countries others.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I don't have any idea what Ukrainian human losses have been

Most of Americans cant even find cities or towns of Ukraine on a map when it comes to geography yet somehow you think they know what is best for Ukraine's future?

While at the same time in the US you have these weird polices in US trying to change little children and youth in schools.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I don't have any idea what Ukrainian human losses have been

Most of Americans cant even find cities or towns of Ukraine on a map when it comes to geography yet somehow you think they know what is best for Ukraine's future?

While at the same time in the US you have these weird polices in US trying to change little children and youth in schools.

Since when does anyone need a map to know it's wrong to invade non threatening countries and steal their territory?

And nobody has said anyone except Ukrainians know what's best for Ukraine, except russia of course, they actually invaded Ukraine saying they know what's best for Ukraine.

Come on man, you can do better than that, these two only got a 6.5 on the absurdity meter.

You could win this contest if you try a little harder, but stoopid stuff like this isn't gonna get it done.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

And nobody has said anyone except Ukrainians know what's best for Ukraine, except russia of course, they actually invaded Ukraine saying they know what's best for Ukraine.

Consider the irony. How many people do you think the "Nazi" factions in Ukraine would have killed in the next two decades?

How many people just died in the last two months?

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Consider the irony. How many people do you think the "Nazi" factions in Ukraine would have killed in the next two decades?

How many people just died in the last two months?

Yeah, I guess there are some things that EVERYONE knows is 'best for Ukraine', and a brutal russian invasion sure ain't one of them.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

The best thing for Ukraine would be good standard of living like everywhere else! My little country has already accepted 33 000 ukrainian refugees, and I wish them all the best that they can get jobs and start a decent living here. War is the worst thing that can happen to a country, and it is created by politicians who themselves are living in luxury and giving heroic speeches that -IQ80 people believe in. You seem to be one of them. Just graving for war and conflict and actually slow enough to think that it's righteous.
edit on 3-5-2022 by eitea because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: eitea

The best thing for Ukraine would be good standard of living like everywhere else! My little country has already accepted 33 000 ukrainian refugees, and I wish them all the best that they can get jobs and start a decent living here. War is the worst thing that can happen to a country, and it is created by politicians who themselves are living in luxury and giving heroic speeches that -IQ80 people believe in.

You seem to be one of them. Just graving for war and conflict and actually slow enough to think that it's righteous.

I agree completely with the first part, but that last part is just dumb.

Where have I EVER pushed for, supported, or glorified war, or even violence of any kind?

I'm here because russia just reignited it's war with Ukraine, speaking loudly AGAINST that war, at a frequency that supporters of russia's war have complained about many times.

Is there a stronger word than 'dumb' allowed by T&C?

Maybe 'desperate' is a better description of your absurd claim.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Where have you ever tried to find solutions for peace? for discussion? for finding a common ground? you have been a total warmonger, trying to stir up stuff that is already ugly a f. Fix yourself by facing yourself in a mirror and not hating yourself anymore, then you won't hate other people also and will try to calm things down, not fuel the conflicts.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I will go to sleep now, because as I actually live on the eastern front of europe, so it's 5:31AM here, or 05:21 as we call it. But if warmongers like you will stir up some stuff that will turn my beautiful country into a battlefield, then I'll find a way to get to you and show you what horror truly means (of course in the form of horror movies).. so, you little pee-ant, stay safe and wish the same for me. Globe is not big enough for anyone to be safe, even if they're hoping an exciting night, watching real life battlefield scenes while drinking their low quality american beer.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Where have you ever tried to find solutions for peace? for discussion? for finding a common ground?

you have been a total warmonger, trying to stir up stuff that is already ugly a f. Fix yourself by facing yourself in a mirror and not hating yourself anymore, then you won't hate other people also and will try to calm things down, not fuel the conflicts.

In nearly every post.

You don't see it because your deranged version of 'peace' and 'common ground' = complete surrender to absurd russian land stealing demands at the end of a quarter million guns while making repeated threats to nuke the planet.

That's the exact opposite of 'peace' and 'common ground'.

Here in reality anyway.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I will go to sleep now, because as I actually live on the eastern front of europe, so it's 5:31AM here, or 05:21 as we call it. But if warmongers like you will stir up some stuff that will turn my beautiful country into a battlefield, then I'll find a way to get to you and show you what horror truly means (of course in the form of horror movies).. so, you little pee-ant, stay safe and wish the same for me. Globe is not big enough for anyone to be safe, even if they're hoping an exciting night, watching real life battlefield scenes while drinking their low quality american beer.

How dare you insult our beer!

I bet you're a soccer fan.

American soccer fans are all too young to drink beer.

edit on 3-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Giving them the idea all of Ukraine would be Ukrainian even the East. I assume you were hoping that you would be able to drive out all those Eastern Slavs in East Ukraine to Russia by force?

Americans truly cannot understand Eastern European racism. It's alien to us.

American racism has always been people with light colored skin mistreating people with dark colored skin. And we're trying to do better. Trying very hard. At this point in our history nobody would go around killing anybody over racism. (Although our past was a bit different....)

So we cannot understand why you think "drive out those Eastern Slavs" was on any American's mind?

I think we thought the Eastern Slavs would be happy to be part of a nation that had a decent economy, and would simply join it and forget about racism.

Just like how the US stood and watched when the Croatians drove innocent Serbian civilians on horse backs as they fled when the Croatians were attacking a civilian town during the Balkan war yeah?

Yeah. America will only do what helps America.

Where have you ever tried to find solutions for peace? for discussion? for finding a common ground? you have been a total warmonger, trying to stir up stuff that is already ugly a f. Fix yourself by facing yourself in a mirror and not hating yourself anymore, then you won't hate other people also and will try to calm things down, not fuel the conflicts.

There isn't any common ground to be had with the Russians. They just want something and they're trying to take it.

Americans value commerce, not just stealing stuff. Trading. Buying. Selling.

Those things have worth.

A person who simply steals is worthless.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
"Americans truly cannot understand Eastern European racism. "

Completely incorrect.

Americans cannot understand why russia thinks it can invade and steal land from Ukraine based on RUSSIAN racism.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join