It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saving UKRAINE is NOT Worth a War Between the USA and RUSSIA.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Spot on

I despise Dems more than any terrorist, foreign enemy or communist. Those things are dangerous, but only Dimms have the potential to attack our civil liberties.

We should worry about the real threats. Ukraine's problem is Ukraine's problem.

Whether they stand or fall, our civil rights wont be impacted. If we focus on the war, they might sneak some anti liberty EO or bill through while we are busy fighting a war that is irrelevant to us

Russia is a WW2 ally. It is like the allies fighting the allies here. Christian Russia is more like us than Godless Dems

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Spot on

I despise Dems more than any terrorist, foreign enemy or communist. Those things are dangerous, but only Dimms have the potential to attack our civil liberties.

Whether they stand or fall, our civil rights wont be impacted. If we focus on the war, they might sneak some anti liberty EO or bill through while we are busy fighting a war that is irrelevant to us

Russia is a WW2 ally. It is like the allies fighting the allies here. Christian Russia is more like us than Godless Dems

Your grossly oversimplified categorization of society is crass to say the least. But hey, whatever helps you decide more efficiently who deserves to live and who doesn't.

edit on 15-4-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Ukraine's problem is Ukraine's problem.

I don't see any country as isolated anymore.

We are Global -- no matter how much some try to deny it.

However, I see no room for a bully threatening with nukes.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Spot on

You know China is standing by looking to see what it can get away with in its cold war with Taiwan.

And what happens after either or both of them fall?

Russia is testing the water. Only a matter of time before they drop a single nuke, to gauge what the world's response is, knowing they've got enough more nukes in reserve to double any response they get back.

You wonder how you'll really lose your liberties?

Wait till Russia becomes enough of a threat to get a drafting war going.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Two large NEWS outlets are still pushing hard to get a U.S. vs RUSSIA war started.

Amazingly, it's MSNBC who is RESISTING the push by FOX NEWS and (most recently) CNN, to make Russia actions, along with Ukraine's importance, appear bigger than they are.

MSNBC Flames MSM outlets for wanting a WWIII: www.msnbc.com...

The owners of FoxNews and CNN are playing with FIRE. A very dangerous and selfish gambit they're engaged in.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We have many issues at the home front yup.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

These are the same two news outlets that had been demanding a no fly zone in Syria failed to get it.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The time for dealing with our democrat infestation is in November, right now Ukraine's house is on fire, and we are more than capable of helping them put it out while we wait for the calendar pages to flip.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Two large NEWS outlets are still pushing hard to get a U.S. vs RUSSIA war started.

Amazingly, it's MSNBC who is RESISTING the push by FOX NEWS and (most recently) CNN, to make Russia actions, along with Ukraine's importance, appear bigger than they are.

MSNBC Flames MSM outlets for wanting a WWIII: www.msnbc.com...

The owners of FoxNews and CNN are playing with FIRE. A very dangerous and selfish gambit they're engaged in.

Where in your linked article the MSNBC flame MSM outlets for wanting WWIII?
I just read through the article twice and unless you meant to post a different article , I don't see it in there.

Though the article is an opinion piece its still well written and worth reading as it talks about the untenable position that currently exists in the media due to the invasion of the Ukraine by Russia.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Do you even read what you link to?

Bit hard to take your posts seriously.

To put it politely.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

The same media outlets that are driving the hate agaisnt Russia but driving support for Ukraine when majority dont know much of the conflict.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The majority of Russians haven't forgotten the regime change that US did agaisnt Russia and installed Boris Yeltsin. Many know if the US does another regime change they will try the same policy again with another puppet in Moscow.

Russia is a WW2 ally
I will remind you judging from what happened in history during that period, if the Allies never stood with Russia or gave Russia a chance to fight agaisnt the Nazis.

That so called victory in France would had been short lived if the Nazis succeed in taking over Russia and its Ural mountains.

What's happening now its the US/NATO fighting for their interests, hegemony. Is it really about freedom or demcoary in Ukraine?

They had been using the term demcoary and freedom for nearly all the middle east conflicts which the US govt had started.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I suppose you think that the fall of your Berlin wall was "a bad thing".

How is weather in your Russian tro... I mean, propaganda facility?

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

We do know that Russia is targeting civilians and flattening towns and residential areas.

Committing war crimes.

We also know that you defend and support this.

Full time.

T &C's prevent me from calling you what you are.

But you are, and you know you are.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: opethPA

The same media outlets that are driving the hate agaisnt Russia but driving support for Ukraine when majority dont know much of the conflict.

Everyone knows russia invaded Ukraine to steal land.

Everyone knows russia claimed that they weren't preparing to invade Ukraine, including on the day before russia invaded Ukraine.

Everyone knows russia claimed they were 'justified' because of fictional nazi weapons labs and an imaginary secret nuke factory under Cherynobol.

Everyone knows how brutal the russian invaders have been, and that russia has experienced very large losses.

Everyone knows that russia is still fighting to steal even more Ukrainian land today.

What exactly is it that you think folks don't know about russia's invasion of Ukraine?

edit on 3-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Everyone? who is this EVERYONE? you mean those nations that US is controlling by puppets?

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Everyone knows how brutal the russian invaders have been, and that russia has experienced very large losses.

that russia has experienced very large losses
Russia has has experienced very large losses according to whom? the Ukrainian ministry of defense? the same Urkainain ministry of defense that recently lied about Ghost of Kiev?

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

If you want my opinion i do believe the US and NATO are afraid of mentioning the heavy loses which the Ukrainian side had experienced in the conflict.

Not mentioning the loss of the air supremacy.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

We do know that Russia is targeting civilians and flattening towns and residential areas.

Why is your Ukrainian side putting military equipment near those residential areas? and in near of the civilian buildings?

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Why is your Ukrainian side putting military equipment near those residential areas? and in near of the civilian buildings?

Because russia is invading those areas, duh.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join