It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saving UKRAINE is NOT Worth a War Between the USA and RUSSIA.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Be aware of U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham. Like other top-shelf politicians, he has something in Ukraine he wants kept hidden.

Why Won't Biden Let Poland Send Fighter Jets to Ukraine?!?!, Graham exclaims.

Source: twitter.com...

Graham would rather have a US-Russia war, than let his (and former Senator John McCain's) Ukraine-related secrets be revealed.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No i think hes shown to be a neocon his entire career so was John Mccain. This is why he jumped so quickly on the Trump band wagon he believes in peace through strenght. And Trump tended to be a neocon as well.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If Ukraine really wanted to be independent they would have spent money on defending themselves instead of all the corruption and now they have no money to defend themselves. So now they expect usa that concentrated money on defense to now pay for their defense.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: gflyg
If Ukraine really wanted to be independent they would have spent money on defending themselves instead of all the corruption and now they have no money to defend themselves. So now they expect usa that concentrated money on defense to now pay for their defense.

Wednesday 3.9.2022

The U.S. House passed a $1.5 Trillion spending package tonight, that included $13.6 Billion for Ukraine. I wonder who will spend it and how, if key officials have left the country?

Source: www.yahoo.com...

President Biden is likely mad that the House didn't include the $15 Billion of Covid aid he promised his donors and other stakeholders.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

I don't think JOE will veto this package, because his Quid-Quo-Pro blackmail didn't work, will he?

It's interesting how Congressional Democrats are now ignoring President Biden!

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Politically, I am not a fan of Graham, but in that instance, he is correct. The Biden admin's failures surrounding not employing the Defence Production Act pushing for a land lease style agreement with Ukraine, NATO and America's allies are foolish embarrassing. Sadly, the lack of action relating to dispatching F-16s to Poland is the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: noscopebacon

Sorry, don't see it.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: xpert11

Politically, I am not a fan of Graham, but in that instance, he is correct. The Biden admin's failures surrounding not employing the Defence Production Act pushing for a land lease style agreement with Ukraine, NATO and America's allies are foolish embarrassing. Sadly, the lack of action relating to dispatching F-16s to Poland is the tip of the iceberg.

VP Harris is trying to make things right...

Today is the only time I've seen FoxNews speak positively about V.P. Kamala Harris.

Why is that?

Because she is helping to get the U.S./NATO directly involved in the Russia-Ukraine War.

Harris and Poland's President working things out: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Uh Oh...Fox News is kicking Joe Biden to the curb today, and turning their focus to supporting WAR WONGERING REPUBLICANS, who are berating Biden for not wanting to get involved in the Russia-Ukraine war.

GOP Slams "Weak" Biden: www.foxnews.com...

If not wanting to get into a war with Russia means one is "weak", so be it.

I'm "weak" also.

I hope very sane American is "weak" in this regard.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It does seem to me that a lot of Americans are so blinded by their introverted party politics, navel gazing and yes - self loathing- that they really can't see the wood for the trees.

I'm sure that most Ukrainians cowering under ground against shelling, mortars, and bombs really don't much care about any of that.

Neither does the rest of the World, I'd wager.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It appears certain bad actors in the U.S. Intelligence community are attempting drum up a U.S. vs Russia WAR.

Reportedly, China is "appalled" at how mean Russia is in Ukraine.

www.usnews.com...

Since the information is "classified", the Intel community can say anything they want that supports their objective(s).

Bottom Line: No matter what Russia does in Ukraine, it's not worth a battle between U.S.-Russia, which would almost certainly escalate to a Nuclear War.

PLEASE keep that in mind as the News Media, Military Experts, Zelenskyy, Escaping families, Videos, and U.S. Intel, attempt to create reasons why the USA and/or NATO needs to begin taking a more active role in killing Russians.

NO COUNTRY is worth starting a US vs Russia war over.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

A bizarre conclusion, to say the least: The Biden's admin's stance on dispatching F-16s to Ukraine is sending signals to Putin and America's allies. If the U.S. is unwilling to supply aircraft to Ukraine, it doesn't look like they desire to uphold Article 4 of the NATO treaty. As a result, Poland and the Baltic states might face a Russian invasion of western Europe alone.

Harris's visit to Poland is akin to leaving arsonists alone in your home.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Is Ukraine where COVID-19 came from?

Of course the proximity to their bio lab in Wuhan makes this a hard sell. Wouldn’t be surprised if dirty US pols had a hand in this.

Chemical and biological weapons are BANNED. Period!

And why on Earth is that total disaster Victoria Nuland STILL involved with Ukraine. She’s done more than enough already. Her and her big mouth on insecure lines.
edit on 3/11/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

As a result, Poland and the Baltic states might face a Russian invasion of western Europe alone.

I don't think so, not exactly alone.😉

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I hope very sane American is "weak" in this regard

Billy Big Balls is bottling it when push comes to shove....quelle surprise.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

A fair comment that warrants a deeper examination of repeated historical patterns:

It is probable like in WW1 and WW2, and the U.S. sits on the sidelines until events force them into the next global conflict. My cautionary note is that the no equivalent of the collective resources of the British Empire to hold the Nazis, err, the Russians at bay.

Germany is the military and geographical backbone of NATO in Europe. But unfortunately, the Germans have no military backbone, so the odds of France and the UK employing nuclear weapons increase.

The sheer level of the Biden admin's incompetence in not understanding the strategic significance of Ukraine is staggering.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

First of all I've got to stress that I have no desire to see British soldiers die in yet another foreign war, I've seen far too much of it for my liking.
I've previously mentioned the moral conundrum we currently face with regards Ukraine and Russian aggression etc.

I know that the UK is no longer the military force it was - successive governments from Thatcher onwards have done nothing but run our Armed Forces down, criminally so.
Many of us have been trying our best to point out the insanity of these policies....only now are people beginning to realise.

But I don't think we'd be able to sit back and do relatively nothing if Putin decides to send his forces into Poland.
As you allude to there is historical precedent there.
And I think we have a moral duty.
Many on here may disagree with me....but I think there would be a massive upsurge in support for 'boots on the ground' if any such invasion occurs.

Who knows how that could escalate?

I sincerely hope that one way or another it can be avoided.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Putin must be put in his place. He is clearly testing the NATO and if he notices no one will do anything about his actions believe me when i say this: He will not stop with Ukraine!!! Poland, the Baltic states, Romania, Hungary, maybe Finland or Sweden will be next in line.

And yes the US should stop this madman because they have the power to do it. If the US won't do it no one will.
edit on -05:00362022-03-14T15:36:15-05:002022MondayMonday202230 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

so we let that murderer go on a rampage?

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30

so we let that murderer go on a rampage?

Either kill Putin or leave him alone. If he goes beyond Ukraine, we get more involved. If not, he can have Ukraine.

Better to sacrifice them, than to Have a US vs Russia War that will sacrifice much more than a single nation.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
FWIW, the US needs to stop treating our military like the world's police force. People join the US military to serve this country, not the world. Our tax dollars would be better spent here at home where we need them, especially now with a senile fool in the Whitehouse and a bunch of lackwits running congress.

The UN was created to deal with issues like this. All I ever see from the UN is them looking at the US saying two things: "When are you going to do something about (whatever)?" and, "We need more money."

Let the UN do its own thing. And let the EU do its own thing. Its not our war. Its not our problem. Its not our responsibility. The people of Ukraine have my sympathy and my support. But we should not sacrifice a single US soldier there. The limit of our involvement should be to help broker a peace deal between the two factions and no more.

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join