It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saving UKRAINE is NOT Worth a War Between the USA and RUSSIA.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
a reply to: carewemust

Democrats are hitting their leader (Biden)

President Joe Biden is the leader, president, of America, not of a party.

But nice propaganda.

Our country is split in ideology so now he’s only president of half the country ideologically speaking. He dyes not represent me or most people who voted for Trump or really anyone who believes in Liberty.
Sorry even mb a lot of Democrats are nit supporting Biden and the radical left.
edit on 7-3-2022 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphacenturi
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The scenario that the UN has anticipated is that if putin takes Ukraine then Zelensky will be a president in exile and they have stated that he will be in exile in Poland.

He is asking his citizens to put up any resistance to the russians if they eventually take control of the cities.

Chances are if that happens the citizens will be shot or jailed and he will be in Poland.

He is actively arming his citizens.. if he cared one bit about them, he wouldn’t..
He’s sacrifising the people of his country and encouraging untrained civilians to act as bullet sponges against a trained army..
The people are being shot already, and that’s completely on Zelensky.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

he won't live long enough to go for anything past Ukraine

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I was shocked about how high the polls were showing the amount of Americans supporting a no-fly zone. I am hoping that people don't really understand what that would actually likely lead to and they mistakenly believe it would be just like what we did with Libya.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia

The scenario that the UN has anticipated is that if putin takes Ukraine then Zelensky will be a president in exile and they have stated that he will be in exile in Poland.

He is asking his citizens to put up any resistance to the russians if they eventually take control of the cities.

Chances are if that happens the citizens will be shot or jailed and he will be in Poland.

He is actively arming his citizens.. if he cared one bit about them, he wouldn’t..
He’s sacrifising the people of his country and encouraging untrained civilians to act as bullet sponges against a trained army..

yeah not the russians firing the guns or missiles.

we get it.

i say we airburst a couple cruise missiles over red square.

oops, sorry?
no one wants war, but we can give them one they won't believe.

edit on 7-3-2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

They are protecting their homes and families he didn't have to ask them to do anything. It's a natural response of most humans to defend themselves from an aggressor. If they didn't want to fight they could easily flee the country instead they are sending their families and staying to fight. These people are not being forced he couldn't he just doesn't have the force to even think aout it. All he can do is ask and see who heeds the call.

It may surprise you that people are willing to defend their country when invaded but I'm not surprised I the least the alternative for them is to accept Russian rule and they already spent millions of lives under Russian oppression.

www.history.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Rolicia

The people are requesting to be armed. To defend their homes against foreign invaders who are bombing their cities and killing their people.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

THE HEADLINE...

Most Americans cheering a no-fly zone don’t know what they’re talking about, and the warmongering media is manipulating that ignorance.
The details: thefederalist.com...

The U.S. Media is Owned by TRAITORS to America and to Americans.

THEY WILL PAY.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Especially If you Do not Care for Ukrainian Neo Nazi's ...

" What They Won’t Tell You About the Russia-Ukraine Conflict "

" twitter.com... wcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2F >

" On Feb. 24, Russia sent military units into Ukraine, with the frantic western media spinning Putin’s justification of “denazifying” Ukraine as a false narrative.

The film goes on to note the rise of radical militant Ukrainian neo-Nazi groups, such as the far-right Azov battalion, which openly espouses support for Hitler’s third reich and its white supremacist ideologies."

www.infowars.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

what if Putin who now is very mad at Germany who IS a NATO member an invokes article 5

the US HAS to help them along with the rest of NATO and there you go, WWIII

where would you like this war to touch off in, a sea side small country or Germany or Poland or the NL's or France?

what one of those in your opinion are worth saving?

how many million of people does it take to cross that threshold for you to deem it worth of saving a country?

dropping cluster and white prosperous on civilian apartment blocks not good enough? Russians crushing civilians in tanks not enough?

maybe some small 'battle felid' sized nukes going off?

im really curious where you people who say the people of Ukraine aren't worth saving?

maybe it would take your neighborhood getting shelled with HEAVY artillery and ballistic missiles and cluster munitions.

where is YOUR red line for Russia going too far? or will it be to late at that point we need to stop them here and now or we WILL have a WWlll, i don't see how people don't get that. Putin is NOT going to stop until he has what he things belongs to the USSR/Russia.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Headline...

Fear Of Donald Trump Kept Putin From Invading Ukraine. Here’s How Trump Pulled It Off.
Best President Ever: thefederalist.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: noscopebacon

I stand by my ongoing statement, which is: If the entire world cannot stop one man (Putin), humankind deserves whatever that one man rains down on us.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

i wasn't directing it at you and it sounds like you agree with me that we need to stop him now

not when he's knocking on some Frenchman's door

or crossing the river to the UK

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Were those 'nazis' bothering anyone in russia?

Even by jaywalking?

edit on 7-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He, Putler, HE said it. He said it. How can you deny what the "claimed" motivation was when HE said it!?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Thank you to everyone here at ATS for the discourse regarding this huge event in world history. I feel like this is the only place that I can speak my truth without getting cancelled. Keep up the good work everyone and for Gods sake please everyone be respectful to each other even if you disagree with someone else’s opinion or viewpoint.

I mean if we can’t be Tolerant on a conspiracy theory website with roots in UFOs and EBEs then all is lost…lol

Ok I just learned that the the resident at the White House has authorized us giving F-16s to Poland to “backfill” the jets that Poland will give to Ukraine. What kind of word salad nonsense is this. The fact of the matter is Poland is still a NATO country that will be giving fighter jets to Ukraine!

This is HUGELY ESCALATORY when the USA abs NATO needs to be de-escalating this situation with Russia.
I ACTUALLY BOUGHT POTASSIUM IODIDE PILLS today. I am that freaked out about thermonuclear war right now.

But even if nuclear war doesn’t happen the Biden administration has probably sealed our fate economically and I will explain why. I have worked in Finance for over 12 years and the ramifications and blowback from these sanctions will end the US dollar as the world reserve currency and make 1929-1939 Great Depression look like a cake walk. And yes the Great Depression lasted 10 years not 5 like your high school teacher taught you. WW2 ad the only thing that brought us out of that NOT THE NEW DEAL.
Educated historians know what I am saying is true.

This will happen because the USA can only play this card once. We shut off Russia central bank ability to access 600 billion in US dollar foreign reserves. Now every other country is seeing this like China and many others and they are creating their own systems that can’t be sanctioned by the USA. Hence why Gold is almost $2000 an ounce now.

What CNBC isn’t talking about right now and the media is the whole world is getting out of any US dollars held in their central banks. This capital will come flying back k to the USA exponentially which will cause much higher inflation. Russia prepared for all of our sanctions and gas CHINA As their main trading partner.

Banning all Russian oil will cause oil to be $200-$300 a barrel which affects EVERYTHING in our economy. Think grocery prices are high now? EVERYTHING that comes to your local grocery store is transported by Truck. We are talking $20 for a gallon of milk . Wheat is up 60% just in the past 2 days! Cereal will be $10-$15 a box. Forget about eating steak. It should be $50 for a new York strip by April.

The economic blowback from sanctions will put this country into a hyperinflationary depression.

Buy GOLD.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

They are protecting their homes and families he didn't have to ask them to do anything. It's a natural response of most humans to defend themselves from an aggressor. If they didn't want to fight they could easily flee the country instead they are sending their families and staying to fight. These people are not being forced he couldn't he just doesn't have the force to even think aout it. All he can do is ask and see who heeds the call.

It may surprise you that people are willing to defend their country when invaded but I'm not surprised I the least the alternative for them is to accept Russian rule and they already spent millions of lives under Russian oppression.

www.history.com...

I think most people feel they would like to think they are the kind of citizens to stand up and fight for their country, but lets face it not everyone is cut out to be a soldier. sure in the beginning it could be all adrenelin and hype and the glory of victory, ordinary people being swept up in something beyond their control and a different mindset moves in, I can understand the fear and then the anger and then resolve... but something just seems off.

The great fervent push for Citizens to take up arms
The media coverage soley focused on the Citizens against Russia
Non stop footage of Citizens taking up arms against Russia
Where is the coverage of the Ukranian Military against Russia
The Ukrainian military seems obsolete in the coverage at least, of the invasion, war, operation, whatever the new term is now.

Not sure what the end game will be but there are no roads to glory with this situation.
If Zelensky stay true to the citizens and fights with them and I mean when the situation arises and its all hands on deck, he needs to stand with them on the the SAME front lines, throwing his own makeshift moltov cocktails and running from russian fire right there beside them.

edit on 7-3-2022 by alphacenturi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join