It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   

The Gospel According to Mary Magdalene & the Journey of the Soul

What Mary Magdalene Wanted Us To Know

DOOMSDAY = END OF THE WORLD PREDICTION = VISION = EGO = MAGNIFIES
EXCITEMENT OF DEATH = MUST SAVE SELF = MASS PANIC = SELF-DESTRUCT
SELF-FULFILLING PROPHECY = SEEK TRUTH = FIND PEACE = TEST FAITH
GROW POWER WITHIN = BUILD SELF-CONTROL = AUTHORITY = SOVEREIGNTY
FREEDOM = CHOICE = A WAY OF LIFE = POV = HOW WE SEE THE WORLD
WE ARE THE WORLD = WORLD IS NOT THE PROBLEM = FEAR & IGNORANCE
DISCONNECT FROM SOURCE = INFINITE TRUTH = EYE = SELF = HUMBLE OUR SELF
KILL EGO CONTROL = SUICIDE WEEKEND = STOP PLAYING = WAKE UP = BALANCE
BECOME WHOLE = UNITED = WE FINALLY SEE = GREAT AWAKENING = END OF OLD
BEGINNING OF NEW LIFE = BORN AGAIN = THE PRIZE = PEACE = GOD WON

OUR BATTLE WITHIN: IT IS WHAT IT IS = IT IS WHAT WE MAKE IT

edit on 16-3-2022 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: Metadouble

I think RU sites like space observation of Schuman Resonance are inaccessible

sosrff.tsu.ru...

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Time to win this war

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Try this one. Has been accurate so far.

Here

P

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

For the few who do not follow from the beginning or who have recently been here looking for answers
it may be useful to review these videos by Joe M.
This is where it all started.
Reviewing it now can explain many things to those who are confused by the latest events.

These are the most censored videos in the world
and I warn that I will put DIRECT LINKS to the mp4 file:

The Plan To Save The World

We Are The Plan

Dark To Light

Killing The Mockingbird

www.bitchute.com...

ThanQ Joe M!
edit on 16-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Today

it's been a long journey but ...

The Best Is Yet To Come!

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Q) The Storm Rider

Why did PUTIN ARREST his own FSB intelligence branch (MSM is not telling the TRUTH/nor Alex Jones who have millions invested in Russia)....

PUTIN not only arrested his own FSB INTELLIGENCE HEAD ..> but also several other GENERALS> Bankers> corporation executives and government officials in a large 2 week OPERATIONS< The ARRESTs and current SANCTIONS ON [ DS] ARE CONNECTED

THATS THE REASON RUSSIA HIT BIDEN. BLICKEN , Hillary Clinton, the former Democratic presidential nominee, as well as Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, Deputy Treasury Secretary Wally Adeyemo and national security adviser Jake Sullivan ( these are they only names MSM shared.... The list longer with several U.S. corporations and industries CEOs )///...

*When PUTIN did mass Arrests in Russia (current) and SACTIONED top [ DS] U.S. Officials... He closed OFF their BANKING ACCOUNTS connected to subsidiary investors/ bankers/money laundering ops/ ( the payments the FSB was taking from the U.S. world deep state )//
>PUTIN HAS NOW TAKEN FULL CONTROL OF THEIR ASSETS/MONEY IN RUSSIA AND MARKETS CONNECTED TO UKRAINE, MIDDLE EAST<

THE SANCTIONS PUTIN IMPOSED IS > SEIZING < ALL BACK ACCOUNTS CONNECTED TO DEEP STATE BIDENS/HUNTER BIDEN/ CLINTONS/OBAMA/SOROS /subsidiary companies and ghost investment holdings through RUSSIA.....//) The FSB and many organization in RUSSIA were still being payed by the DEEP STATE
///>>> Attempted COUP FAILED<

PUTIN NOW HOLDS TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS/EUROS CONNECTED TO EUROPE> ALFA. BILLIONSAIRS BANK AND DEUTCHE BANK> CONNECTED TO SWITZERLAND BANKS....> THAT WERE FUNNELING MONEY THROUGH RUSSIA MARKETS AND COMPANIES for the BIDEN, HRC, Obama, UN. DAVOS groups ECT ECT ECT ECT ect.....>>>>>

!!!!!!!ASSETS SEIZED!!!!!!!!
______
Now you should began to understand the PLAN

SAUDI ARABIA ( BIN SALMAN) going GOLD Backing CHINA ( XI) RUSSIA( PUTIN) >>ALL who have broken off the CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM!! AND BEING BACKED BY INDIA ( MODI)<

(White HATS in CHINAs next move is also to put SANCTIONS on U.S. officials. Corporations companies and ceo's and SIEZE THEIR MONEY AND ASSETS....<
This_EVENT WILL come after the TAIWAN EVENT)////

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHY U.S. UN. EU IS PUSHING SO HARD FOR FUNDING FOR UKRAINE.>>> THEY ARE STEALING MONEY FROM THEIR CITIZENS AND THE MONEY ISN'T REACHING UKRAINE<
_______
TRUMP is smiling..... Watching the PLAN of the ALLIANCE unfold 😉

You have more than you know

Trust the Plan

t.me...

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

WOMAN EXPOSES TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINE IN FRENCH MEDIA

If you support Ukraine, you are supporting child trafficking, sex trafficking, pedophilia, all kinds of corruption, money laundering, stealing, crimes against humanity, the deep state, the "great" reset, the garbage at the WEF, WHO, UN etc.... Putin is cleaning house. Those who have the most to hide shout the loudest

Barack Obama Admits he was born in Kenya Speech

In the "LOOP"

Whopping 61 Percent of Democrats Think Trump Could be INDICTED By April 1 of This Year
How many do you really think THINK that ?

Hows this for compare and contrast
The Trailer: Decertify the 2020 election? In Wisconsin, it may be on the ballot

“As a nation, we have to stop saying it's unconstitutional to reclaim the electors, because constitutional experts are saying it is,” Ramthun, 65, said in an interview. “I think that the excuse makers are running out of excuses.”

secret world

edit on 3162022 by MetalThunder because: 4_4

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Here is a list of biolabs based in Taiwan

The Chinese are waiting for the Americans to compromise definitively with the sanctions on Russia, after which they will make their move. (11.4 ?)
After russia, bidet will also be "forced" to sanction china and consequently 90% of all western production will blow up.

I hope with all my heart that I am wrong
but if it happens in a short time we will be without food, electricity, diesel, heating, etc.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Flashback - Dec 10 - 2021

PLAYING WITH FIRE World’s most dangerous biolabs studying diseases with NO CURE as Covid leak feared to have infected dozens in Taiwan

The paper - and accompanying interactive map - shows the 59 biosecurity level four (BSL-4) locations, both in operation or planned, which deal with some of the most deadly pathogens.

It highlights 18 in Europe, 14 in North America, 13 in Asia, seven in Britain, four in Australia and three in Africa.

BSL-4 labs are designed to work with potentially devastating viruses for which there are no vaccine or cure.

Pathogens which have been studied in labs of this kind include Ebola, the Nipah and Lassa viruses, and Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever - all which have potential to be more fatal than Covid.

The locations are high security environments where scientists have to wear protective suits in pressurised chambers which they have to enter via airlocks.

Despite all these security efforts however, there is always the fear that something could escape and potentially cause devastation.

Escape - yeah that's the story escape ....

NO ESCAPE

edit on 3162022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

edit on 3162022 by MetalThunder because: 4_4

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Forty years ago, I had a friend in the British military. One evening we had, what I would call, my 'induction into the world of conspiracy theories.
One thing he told me was the Brits had developed a virus you could fit on a pin head, set it off, say be grenade in Moscow and in eleven minutes every living breathing human and animal would be dead and military could walk in with no need for hazmat gear. The only problem with it? No known antidote. It was the first time I had heard of Porton Down, bio-weapons and 'half-life' of viruses.
I have never ever been frightened of a nuclear war, I'm not even sure I'm worried about some biological war. What does make me anxious is sound waves.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I hear msm is bashing trump for spouting nato and ukraine lies today.

Must be truths!

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Well.... spill then.... don't leave us hanging like that, please.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Logic.

What is the only tool that would allow you to devise such a risky plan, perpetually poised between a nuclear holocaust and viral mass extermination?

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Massive Evergreen Container Ship Runs Aground In Chesapeake Bay

Wow.
Put a ship full of Club K missile systems that close to Washington, DC.... There is no way to use an ABM system to shoot them down.

I think we can safely say the ship will be someone's booty. If this sits there long they need to call in the salvage crews to unload the boat and reap the rewards that go with the job. I would not take a chance it could be a plot as suggested in the above post. Move it or lose it and with a 50ft need for the ship to pass they are in 20 ft of water.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Today is the official last day of the Q clock! As we all now know the timelines have converged into one and Nothing Can Stop What is Coming! Remember LOVE is the ANSWER!

Found this site and was amazed at the potential for our future with crowdsourcing etc.
WE THE PEOPLE
hereistheevidence.com just add the www and enjoy the data it is quite overwhelming.

I can feel the change today, ears ringing, chill like feelings and the warmth of love!
Cheers,
MP one of the Meek

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join