It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I need members to review this please... it's an important proof!

By chance I watched a video from Joe Biden's twitter feed from Feb 24th 2021, here

Just over a month ago, America had no real plan to vaccinate most of the country. That changed the moment we took office. t.co...

This is absolutely crazy because:

1) The tweet is the -1 year DELTA of the start of Russia's operation into Ukraine - proof,

2) The video shows Biden touring the PFIZER vaccine manufacturing facility in Kalamazoo, MI,

3) 70+ % of the scenes have UKRAINE flag colors in them. E.g. here's 12 different scenes with the Ukraine Blue/Yellow in - in a 1 min video:

4) To me, this is proof that:
a) White Hats are in control of Joe Biden's social media,
b) White Hats told us through this tweet, that Ukraine would be invaded in a year, therefore Putin is part of White Hats,
c) White Hats told us that the vaccine would be tied to Bio-Labs in Ukraine!
d) White Hats already control Pfizer in order to have been able to set this video up in their factory!
d) One of the pictures above even circles 1 (year) with the words "Open here" - indicating reveal starting in Ukraine in 1 year!

Views?

edit on 16-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Came across the husband-wife team back in this post, along with several other notable connected names.

The Husband-and-Wife Team Behind the Leading Vaccine to Solve Covid-19 (Nov 10, 2020)

A conversation with BioNTech co-founders Ugur Sahin and Özlem Türeci:

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Volodymyr Zelenskyy, the president of Ukraine currently based in Kyiv, has signed a law establishing a legal framework for the country to operate a regulated crypto market. 

In a Wednesday announcement, Ukraine’s Ministry of Digital Transformation said Zelenskyy signed a bill named “On Virtual Assets,” first adopted by the country’s legislature, the Verkhovna Rada, in February. Crypto exchanges and firms handling digital assets will be required to register with the government to operate legally in Ukraine, and banks will be allowed to open accounts for crypto firms.

cointelegraph.com...

Deputy Minister of Ukraine’s Ministry of Digital Transformation, Alex Bornyakov, today revealed how crypto donations sent to Ukraine have been spent on the country’s armed forces. 
“Crypto assets proved extremely helpful in facilitation of funding flows to the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Huge thanks to everyone who donated to the Crypto Fund of Ukraine,” Bornyakov tweeted. 

decrypt.co...

medforth.biz...

Ukrainians can download Diia and store a whole lot of official information there as mentioned above, with the aim of being able to easily carry out most of the administrative procedures, which range from paying their taxes to renewing their identity papers, including the payment of his fines or the recovery of his social benefits. In all, nearly 50 services can be reached from the application and 9 official documents which have the same value as their paper counterparts. Eventually, it will soon be impossible to make an official request. Moreover, with COVID-19, the government has even announced that the payment of benefits will be conditional on the presence of a vaccination certificate.

iphonesoft.fr...

www.kmu.gov.ua...

ukraine.ua...

Mincifra believes that a robust Digital Transformation Program will be a framework for the transformation of Ukraine and to enter the digital era in the next five years and enable innovations on cloud technology for various state-owned entities, commercial regulated enterprises, Government of Ukraine.
Within this program, Microsoft and Mincifra intend to cooperate for the benefit of the whole scope of initiatives enabling a highly secured cloud platform ecosystem as a foundation, including innovations, advantageous cost of services, implementation of the data security strategy, and creation of new working places. Digital Transformation programs could have an impact on different industries and influence energy transition, digital agriculture transformation, and sustainability.

news.microsoft.com... /

For the past two years, Ukraine’s technological focus has been on becoming a digital state, with the ambitious goal of transforming Ukraine into a large European IT hub. But we now have a new technological goal: to impel Russians to doubt their state propaganda and protest against their government officials.

www.wired.com...

finance.yahoo.com...

www.politico.com...

In the process, Fedorov and Ukraine’s young entrepreneurial class are inventing a whole new way to fight a war online. Their relentless social media campaigns have flooded the Internet with constant updates on military and diplomatic successes, and helped them recruit an “IT Army” as well as foreign fighters. Having previously used Telegram during the 2019 Ukrainian presidential campaign, President Volodymyr Zelensky’s team has been able to rely on existing infrastructure when the messaging app turned into the main front in the information war. Fedorov’s ministry also set up a cryptocurrency fund that has raised more than $63 million worth of donations for the Ukrainian military.

time.com...

The number of cyberattacks being waged by — and on behalf of — Ukraine and Russia since the outbreak of the war is “staggering,” according to research.

Ukraine authorities estimate some 400,000 multinational hackers have volunteered to help counter Russia's digital attacks, said Yuval Wollman, president of CyberProof.

Russia is expected to retaliate against countries and companies that are siding with Ukraine, especially in light of its military difficulties, said Wollman.

www.cnbc.com...

city.diia.gov.ua...

eufordigital.eu...
edit on 16-3-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The Khepresh (ḫprš) was an ancient Egyptian royal headdress. It is also known as the blue crown or war crown. New Kingdom pharaohs are often depicted wearing it in battle, but it was also frequently worn in ceremonies. It used to be called a war crown by many, but modern historians refrain from defining it thus.

Yellow (Ancient Egyptian name "khenet") was the color of women's skin, as well as the skin of people who lived near the Mediterranean - Libyans, Bedouin, Syrians and Hittites. Yellow was also the color of the sun and, along with gold, could represent perfection.

Suppose the blue represents the war against us and the yellow represents their 'perfect' solution for mankind. Someone here knows alot more about that topic than I...just food for thought as many of the aristocracy elites have a fetish/fascination with ancient Egyptian beliefs/customs.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Subliminal predictive programming? Reminds me also that dashen mentioned the use of blue and yellow wavelengths for mind control purposes. Which is funny because:

WELCOME TO DASHEN BANK

Dashen is the most reputable brand in the Ethiopian banking market
link

Dashen Bank coined its name from the highest peak in Ethiopia, mount Dashen
link

personal research that seems to be indicating that these touch screens especially blue screens are causing damage to nerve endings on a Quantum level. It also is beginning to appear to me that there is an increasing use of blue and yellow light in a ratio of 90 to 10 that is being used to manipulate the sodium ion channels of the peripheral nervous system.
Notice your TV and the commercials and your favorite shows . It is all filmed in either blue or yellowish-orange . And the scenes will alternate from Blue to yellowish-orange and then back again . Notice video games that you play 90% of the screen is blue 10% yellow . This is not a mistake according to my research these two wavelengths affect the electrical conductivity of sodium and potassium ions in solution . Within a few minutes of being exposed to certain types of pulse wave forms of electromagnetic radiation your mood and state of awareness and other conditions can be affected remotely.
dashen on blue and yellow

Moar: ... Mind Reading Artificial Intelligence --- Thought Identification... and ... Y-O-U- ...

Hendricus G Loos, Master of Mind Control

edit on 16-3-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CWM had become somewhat "jaded" in recent months. But now I'm feeling somewhat excited, for no clear reason. Perhaps a sense that things are finally coming to a conclusion...for good or bad. March madness is mental, lol.

NO debbie downers allowed but I am clutching those 85 bottles of Hopium beer left on the wall for now. I might need them for barter if the White hats keep dragging this out for a few more years. I am dying to finish that song and do an Irish Jig and I am not Irish.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Interesting how the future is actually foreseeable in certain aspects.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
twitter.com...

ROFL.....

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust
CWM had become somewhat "jaded" in recent months. But now I'm feeling somewhat excited, for no clear reason. Perhaps a sense that things are finally coming to a conclusion...for good or bad. March madness is mental, lol.

NO debbie downers allowed but I am clutching those 85 bottles of Hopium beer left on the wall for now. I might need them for barter if the White hats keep dragging this out for a few more years. I am dying to finish that song and do an Irish Jig and I am not Irish.

LOL, well we have a few good 17th days coming up, St. Patrick’s Day and Easter ! March Madness indeed, Happy Birthday to all us March babies. On Doobydoll’s B-day I saw/heard the most amazing thing coming out of the grocery store. I hear the most hauntingly Beautiful music and look to see where it’s coming from ? It turns out to be a young woman playing a amped up violin, when I saw her it unexpectedly made me cry pretty hard. I listened and watched and could tell she was not in a comfortable element for her. She had a sign that said “ Please help if you can, need to pay rent and feed my kids “ She looked at me with a shy, humble smile when I put a flower and $20 in her tip jar. I don’t have the resources to give anything to scam charities anymore, but sharing what I could with her, felt really good. 🥰

Cranky, I biffed my knee on your B-day, hurt like Hell too, but I understand the lesson needed ! Hmmm..what will Ektar’s B-day bring on the 18th ? Fun fact, my high school sweetheart was a drummer, first gig with my Dad and playing in working band to this day !
🥁

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I'm the one that got the axe on the Ides of March. Sweeeeet. I'll be ascending then. Here we go Stevie Wonder.

And today is the last day of the Q Calendar? Really? Well, there are always anniversaries to keep. I saw that the fourth anniversary of the Q Drop for the 2018 Ides of March was commemorated yesterday. What a difference "four more years" makes.

Time to revisit that Venn Diagram. It appears that after 39 incarnations of this Anon thread a detente has been reached whereby posters have agreed to agree about only one main thing (exposing corruption?/deception?) and agree to disagree about most everything else. There are posters with different strokes of Anon appeal and different shades of religious squeal. Added to that is a splash (I was going to say "dash") of non-Anon and non-religious POV.

I thought it was pretty cool to see such radical POV's being applied to the same general subject. But, being called a hypocrite yesterday now epitomizes this thread for me. "Unchecked Hypocrisy" is definitely something that concerns me about the Q-Anon phenomenon, particularly the faux-religious component, and the pseudo-military one almost as much. The rubric "Christian Trump Supporter" is so hypocritical that it could be an oxymoron. So, I'm "checking" that right into the "forum boards". Oh, Canada!!

What if religion and/or Q-Anon is part of the problem and not the solution? That hot topic seems to be off limits here.

Yet, we have to remain cognizant that Christianity is a vestige of an age when there was no separation between church and state, i.e., between major religions and the institution of royalty (both the state and deep state of its day). This is my area of expertise. The Bible as we know it was only assembled around the time when Christianity was being elevated to the status of a state religion. I'm trying to give this forum a heads up that Biblical/religious control is still a specialty of the modern DS. You can censor that or even ban that here. If so, "where I go you cannot come" (lol).

"... even you don't quite believe you, that's when nothing can deceive you" -Steve Winwood

www.youtube.com...

"Before you 'cuse me, take a look at yourself" -Bo Didley

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-3-2022 by CharlesNPope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Apparently the 'war' accelerated this engineering feat. Cables were already there from the old connection from the USSR to Eastern Europe from cold war era.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Subliminal predictive programming? Reminds me also that dashen mentioned the use of blue and yellow wavelengths for mind control purposes. Which is funny because:

WELCOME TO DASHEN BANK

Dashen is the most reputable brand in the Ethiopian banking market
link

Dashen Bank coined its name from the highest peak in Ethiopia, mount Dashen
link

personal research that seems to be indicating that these touch screens especially blue screens are causing damage to nerve endings on a Quantum level. It also is beginning to appear to me that there is an increasing use of blue and yellow light in a ratio of 90 to 10 that is being used to manipulate the sodium ion channels of the peripheral nervous system.
Notice your TV and the commercials and your favorite shows . It is all filmed in either blue or yellowish-orange . And the scenes will alternate from Blue to yellowish-orange and then back again . Notice video games that you play 90% of the screen is blue 10% yellow . This is not a mistake according to my research these two wavelengths affect the electrical conductivity of sodium and potassium ions in solution . Within a few minutes of being exposed to certain types of pulse wave forms of electromagnetic radiation your mood and state of awareness and other conditions can be affected remotely.
dashen on blue and yellow

Moar: ... Mind Reading Artificial Intelligence --- Thought Identification... and ... Y-O-U- ...

Hendricus G Loos, Master of Mind Control

The more you look the more you notice
edit on 3 16 2022 by dashen because: Q

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
They think you are STUPID.

Next week.
BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM.
Q

USMC activated.
US (3).
Q

What day is today?
How much more obvious can we make it?
Q

'We must fight."
Q

"We have to fight back."
Q

"Keep fighting…"
Q

Thanks for playing, @Jack.
Showing your hand was the intended target.
The 'SRIKE' will be FAST.
Shall We Play A Game?

'STRIKE'
On the move.
Q

BIDEN / CHINA.
BIG DEVELOPMENT.
TRAITORS EVERYWHERE.
AMERICA FOR SALE.
FLYNN.
Targeted.
Why?
Who knows where the bodies are buried?
CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES.
TRUMP ADMIN v2?
Election theft.
Last hope.
Congressional focus.
Impeach.
They think you are STUPID.
They think you will follow the STARS.
They openly call you SHEEP/CATTLE.
THERE WILL COME A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET.
BIGGEST FEAR.
PUBLIC AWAKENING.
Q

edit on 16-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Lurkers have no Sig visibility

Scuse

Kids see the Darndest things

edit on 3162022 by MetalThunder because: See ya soon

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The Economist has finally found a war it doesn't like.

Lindsey Graham DOUBLES DOWN on Putin assassination threat, adds: “If John McCain were here he’d say the same thing.”
twitter.com...

Meanwhile, an American astronaut is hitching a ride back to Earth from the International Space Station aboard a Russian capsule.

Day 20, a few short updates

Putin made an important speech today which the Russians officials are in no hurry to translate. So here is a machine translation from Boris Rozhin (aka Colonel Cassad): (only partial extracts from the full transcript, emphasis added by me, Andrei)...

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
(continued...)

In turn, Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal informed that more than 6.7 million Ukrainians had already applied for UAH 1,000 of state aid under the President-initiated ePidtrymka program.

According to him, the aid is currently being paid by eight partner banks, and another 15 financial institutions are about to join the program.

“A total of UAH 6 billion has already been transferred to the relevant accounts of Ukrainians. Under the program, the citizens spent UAH 1 billion, of which 35% was spent on books (the share of spending on movie theatres is 29%, railway tickets – 13%, theaters – 12%, sports clubs – 7.5%, etc.),” the President’s Office informs.

As noted, the possibility to buy medicines for fully vaccinated people aged over 60 years within the program is being developed.

www.president.gov.ua... nYZKaSeiVlLv28_hdQ8n4bGzrRs

In addition, a thousand hryvnias can be spent on domestic passenger travel by rail and air, the purchase of books, print media, sporting goods, school supplies and stationery.
While people aged over 60 can buy medicines under the ePidtrymka program.

www.kmu.gov.ua... gdVK0LuBwXE6UvlJ_iToLf8o-85rSfeMvSu4MbpaJb1vmJFSkAMKJ-WU

en.interfax.com.ua...

www.kmu.gov.ua... R0EcI0qroxGIbIO1UssriMOpl8eMXYNIUsQH2UhA0mpoDD7IqBipHVUWgM

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Let's refresh on the fuku horror. So as you can see three nuclear bombs, also toxic as hell energy centers, also weapons plants, were put in triangulation. This matters. They were also put in EarthQuake, population and tsunami zones, pretty much about the worst thing anyone can do. Fuku got the call, 311, not the others.

These were simply depopulation bombs for future use. The GREAT fuku thread here was amazing, and pretty much defined the nature of that fuku plant being primed for detonation during construction. Oddly, San Onofre was retrofitted for detonation by Mitsubishi which led to its decommissioning.

Strangely when I entered fuku into the goog maps it immediately brought up the triangulation. Now, worth noting, San Onofre is on the 33rd parallel. A scan of what else is on the 33 show Earth's major artery is pretty much a patchwork of poison and other horrifying energies.

Given everything I just said, take a look at this (I posted it before) near the end. It sure looks like someone is trying to accomplish something disastrous.

We're in pattern repeat zone, there are a myriad of End Game reasons, but we'll see much more of this. We'll see the endless trotting out of the same. tired. phrases. over the next few months. Over and over and over again, the talking Clone Bots will say the same things from 20 years ago as if the last five years didn't happen. Odd, I saw a clip of Dinesh saying "Romney seems to be living in the past..." so everyone with half a brain is starting to notice.

It doesn't matter what they say, it matters what they DO NOT do more so. In the past the US bombers would have been in Ukraine before Vlad. Now we're pretending to send money to Ukraine and virtue signaling.

Clif says he sees in his new algo that Canada is going to be "invaded" later this year or early next year to remove the biolabs. Taiwan is going to lose theirs soon. They MUST go, must, or nothing gets to move forward. Remember, these ghouls and goons blew up an effing planet out of spite and stupidity, they will just turn over the board in order to avoid losing, so this operation is beyond all comprehension at the linear level.

We are winning, just look at the Clone Bots, they let you know who is losing by going into victim mode as offense.

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join