It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Snopes can't save them over there from their lies like they and the Tech giants will do here in sync. That is how it goes when they want a truth stomped out for good that exposes the lies of the narrative they spew to us daily.

originally posted by: duncanhidao

edit on 16-3-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
BREAKING: Putin says West’s “economic blitzkrieg” against Moscow has failed

t.me...

blitzkri eg

edit on 16-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I have a favor to ask. Can you post the picture of the cover of the book The Vaccine with Dr. Ozlem Tureci and Dr. Ugur Sahin. I am just hopeless with the links and uploads. Thanks.

Call me crazy but I kid you not, the picture of Ozlem looks exactly like Bill Gates! Granted he is wearing a wig and different glasses. I looked up an image of the "real wife and the ear lobes are different and the shape of the jaw line on the book cover is more angular. In addition it doesn't help that she sports an adams apple and I would know his lips anywhere.

When I saw the book in the store I instantly thought it was him but maybe I am imagining things. I thought about it all evening and then this morning bam it gives me the same impression.

He is one very disturbed person and why not?
November 17, 2021 www.vox.com>pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vacci...

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
JUST IN - Two powerful 7.3 and 6.4 magnitude earthquakes off the coast of Fukushima in northern Japan.
Tsunami warning issued.

Tokyo Electric Power says nearly 2.1 million households without power after earthquakes.

@disclosetv

t.me...

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
And the water pumps stopped at the nuclear plant. Which is very bad. Like Chernobyl bad.

originally posted by: duncanhidao
JUST IN - Two powerful 7.3 and 6.4 magnitude earthquakes off the coast of Fukushima in northern Japan.
Tsunami warning issued.

Tokyo Electric Power says nearly 2.1 million households without power after earthquakes.

@disclosetv

t.me...

edit on 3/16/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The EU is considering the proposal to put Ugur Sahin and Ozlem Tureci, from BioNTech on their currency. Just wondering out loud is it going to be Gates or the real Ozlem Tureci? As more details come out over all the adverse effects of the jab I can just imagine that seeing their faces on currency is going to push people to burn the currency in the streets and switch to digital overnight.
What about Facui?
There doesn't appear to be any plans here but Rand Paul is planning an escape from Fauci. Since no one seems to be able to fire him Rand Paul's idea has merit. Just eliminate the position and break it into three different divisions so that no one person has too much control. That makes a lot of sense.
www.hurriyetdaily.com>news>photos-of-turkish...
www.msnbc.com>maddowblog>rand-paul-co-... Rand Paul concots new plan to oust Anthony Fauci- MSNBC

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Bigger:

www.amazon.com...

I made this just for you:

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I have a favor to ask. Can you post the picture of the cover of the book The Vaccine with Dr. Ozlem Tureci and Dr. Ugur Sahin. I am just hopeless with the links and uploads. Thanks.

Call me crazy but I kid you not, the picture of Ozlem looks exactly like Bill Gates! Granted he is wearing a wig and different glasses. I looked up an image of the "real wife and the ear lobes are different and the shape of the jaw line on the book cover is more angular. In addition it doesn't help that she sports an adams apple and I would know his lips anywhere.

When I saw the book in the store I instantly thought it was him but maybe I am imagining things. I thought about it all evening and then this morning bam it gives me the same impression.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

At least we have the opportunity to elect a new president every four years. I think I still prefer life here than over there (lol).

I'm not saying we should root for Biden and the "Save Ukraine" initiative. But, how can we actually root for Putin? Two wrongs still don't make a right. But, three lefts do (lol). Drum roll, high hat. Ok, that joke was wasted here (haha).

Most Christians don't realize that the Book of Revelation almost didn't make it into the Bible. There was considerable debate amongst the church fathers before the final Biblical Canon was established. But, I don't suppose the Catholic Church can now say, "excuse me, excuse me, we'd like to go ahead and take that book back out". Interesting enough though, Protestant Bibles did drop some of the books that are still included in the Catholic Bible. Something to think about.
edit on 16-3-2022 by CharlesNPope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

October surprises is encouraging.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Good Morning All....💕🌎💕

I’ve had an epiphany ( interesting definition to that word ) while reading TATS thread...” I Hate...That I Can’t Believe What I Hear about Ukraine “ . A new member who calls himself Namor, says he is from Russia and shares some insights, although somewhat cryptic, about his POV on how Russians see this conflict with Ukraine, that’s all very interesting, however his message had a very “ Hidden Hand-ish “ vibe to it. Did you feel that TAT ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I decided to go back and read the ATS thread “ Window of Opportunity “ from 2008 written by someone who’s called Hidden Hand and claims to be a Family bloodline elite ruler fulfilling his duty to answer questions before the “ Harvest “ 🌾 Now I fully appreciate why folks might want to outright reject what HH has to say, however it’s really worth another read with a Unity perspective 🥰

The Epiphany for me was to reject the Very tempting emotions of Hate, Retaliation and Revenge and I know that seems to contradict our mission here, but does it really ? If Where We Go One, We Go All, means we all return to the ultimate “ Creator “ eventually , lol, then all our Free Will really means is what Path we choose, The Positive, The lukewarm Middle or The Negative ( another Trinity ). If HH’s definition of the “ Harvest “ is considered, The Positive Path is the way to go ! “ Nothing can stop what’s coming “ = “ The Harvest “ = Opportunity to move to 4th Density+ that is time sensitive in some way = at the very worst you will have to repeat 3rd density or go to 4th density- Don’t be Afraid ! I think Cranky understands this. 🦁

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Meanwhile every unimaginable horror is being thrown at us and staying Positive seems almost disrespectful, if that makes sense ? Dear Lord, Zelensky appealing for help, while violin’s play and we see suffering and destruction, yet our empathy is jaded because we understand the depths of deception we’re dealing with. Somehow we’re supposed to pivot from the Plandemic and mourning what has been done to us knowingly and believe Anything we see ? Zelensky wearing a green T-shirt with a Templar looking cross on it, Cabal language Sufi ?

GREEN – Essentially just access to knowledge that is not clear, but still considered highest. Remember these colour codings relate to knowledge, and knowledge a persons will have access to. ‘Dr Green’ and any other ‘Green’ for that matter, would only have raised ranks here. ‘Dr Green’ just means a trauma control doctor who posses GREEN coded knowledge. You can read the INSIDE THE BEAST article for a more in depth analysis of how information is structured and organised in Illuminati systems. Not every GREEN ranking person is a trauma control doctor, please let me reiterate it’s just how information is categorised. As the mind control is sensitive information, the basis of its secrets are stored in the GREEN

deprogramwiki.com...

Happy Belated B-days Love Guy, Doobydoll, Cranky and almost B-day Ektar and any other march B-days ! Doobydoll on your B-day I saw / heard an amazing thing ! I walked out of the grocery store and heard the most beautiful yet haunting music, I look around and there’s this young woman playing an amped up violin, it instantly made me cry in an unexpected way. She had a sign asking for help to pay rent and feed her kids and you could tell she was out of her comfort zone, she looked at me with a shy smile when I put a flower and $20 bucks in her tip jar. My resources won’t help a person in Ukraine, although they have my prayers, we need to help where we are. Let your Positive Love Light Shine today ! 🌈

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

"Namor" --> "Roman" ?

Mirror, mirror...

Cheers
edit on 16-3-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Thank you Caled. Do you see what I mean??? Just put in colored contacts. It is much too close a match. Resident Lurker is wavering. Lol.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

great read! don't forget what John 3:16 said as it coincides with todays date 3/16
God Wins
Love is the Answer
Why does the bible say 365 times to not be AFRAID?

Crazy how it all ties together

Back to lurk and dig mode
MP

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I agree. I didn't even need to stretch either picture in either direction. The symmetry is uncanny. Everything is in the right spot on both faces. They both also have very similar skin. That was a good catch on seeing the similarities!

Thank you Caled. Do you see what I mean??? Just put in colored contacts. It is much too close a match. Resident Lurker is wavering. Lol.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Proof/Evidence
1. [evidence] or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or truth of a statement.
The TRUTH is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.
Think for yourself.

Moonshot vs The Vaccine [books].

Looking at the material from both books there are sooo many discrepancies between what Albert Bourla claims and what Ugur Sahin claims but the truth may be somewhere in the middle.

Conspiracy hat on right now:
1. BioNTech collaberated with Pfizer to develop a mRNA flu vaccine candidate in 2018 at Gates request. Preplandemic.
This gave Pfizer lead time before the bio weapon launch to perfect the vaccine. Page 42
From the horses mouth: "Genetic engineering leaving a permanent imprint on patients, after observations of DNA-based vaccines had shown that some did end up modifying...the existing genome." They knew that this would indeed take place. page 44

2. BioNTech did not have the capability to do the many steps needed to reach the point of receiving EUA so it was imperative that they had help from Pfizer who could conduct clinical trials and were the operating arm of the NIH, so what could go wrong?
Ugur approached Pfizer requesting help and they rejected him saying that the mRNA technology was not mature enough. Page 43.

Pool Link >Pool's post of the door going from closed to open.

Then suddenly the Pfizer team were all on board and wanted the mRNA technology to develop the Covid vaccine. Ugur disregarded the important IP that BioNTech had and over riding everyone transferred the technology to Pfizer. Page 149

3. BioNTech sent Pfizer 4 different mRNA vaccine candidates to be tested and clinical trials to be conducted. How do we know which one was selected. Maybe none of them because Pfizer had already perfected the mRNA influenza jab. which they had been playing with since 2018.

We have EVIDENCE.
Both books start by mentioning Maggie Keenan, the 91 year old woman in England who received the first shot. The vial and syringe were kept and sent to the Science Museum in London. There they would be permanently displayed! < The truth is right in front of us on display. The evidence has been retained. Now we need to compare what was in the vial to the vaccine candidates that were sent to Pfizer. Page 1.
More evidence right in front of us. The books Moonshot and The Vaccine.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
As someone artistically inclined it is rather overwhelming. I hoped I was wrong but this makes sense. It is him just laughing at us and just think how outrageous this is. The evidence is right in front of us.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
What do you think about Ugur Sahin. His ears make me think of Obama. All we need to do is darken the skin a bit and change the eyebrows. It can't be that messed up can it? Maybe you could do the same with Obama and him. Just to ease my mind. Lol.

originally posted by: Caled
Bigger:

www.amazon.com...

I made this just for you:

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Here is how far off Sahin and Obama are:

What this tells me is that Gates and Tureci are dead ringers for each other with no tweaking to the pictures. This is how much I had to stretch and work Sahin's picture just to get in the ballpark.

What do you think about Ugur Sahin. His ears make me think of Obama. All we need to do is darken the skin a bit and change the eyebrows. It can't be that messed up can it? Maybe you could do the same with Obama and him. Just to ease my mind. Lol.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
In a previous post I highlighted the issue around Albert Bourla's first phone contact with Ugur and this is the very impression I have noticed Page 150. "The element of trust was unusually high."

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
How chilling is that. Well we have proof right before us. Obama teaming up with Gates. Why am I not surprised.
I just can't believe the audacity. They really must think that we are stupid.
Thee is so much evidence on the pages of the two books that they should just be submitted as works of art. Now I wonder who really wrote the books.
Thanks for your help because I needed to have everyone see what I am worried about.

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join