It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Was it Nerbot that asked?

SWIFT
World Bank
IMF
AU
Xpool

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Nice catch.

I was talking about "EXIF" data which is the code that pictures use when written into a data file.

Open any picture in "Wordpad" or similar text program and it provides all the image information. Programs used, cameras, lenses, dates etc.

Try it.

There are also programs to edit exif data, so don't be fooled off the bat when trying to detect manipulation. They are often used to create file information towards an owner or a file system for reference.

It's how fake and photoshopped pics can often be identified if presented as "original" and it's how many UFO pics etc have been debunked here over the years.

What you have revealed is interesting and will bear more scrutiny to existing Mr Pool posts.

Thanks for posting the enhanced pic.
edit on 16/3/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Along the 33rd Parallel —The Global Mystery Circle

This number even permeates the biological realm studied by science9 thirty"three is the number of turns in a complete sequence of DNA. A more ominous connotation appears in the 33rd element of the periodic table. Arsenic is a brittle, steel-gray substance that is actively poisonous. The Greek root arsen means "male, strong; or "virile," which suggests the active reach of this potent and potentially deadly number across the globe. Indeed, when we consider the northern latitude of 33 degrees, some intriguing synchronicities, or "meaningful coincidences," are found.

Why are so many significant ancient and historic sites located along the 33rd parallel? Perhaps the ancients discovered a ley line sort of dragon energy corresponding to this latitude, and constructed temples and sacred cities in order to utilize this terrestrial chi. Or perhaps the numerological and Masonic significance of 33 dictated that monuments to this sacred number be erected as a signal to future generations. Whatever the rationale, the 33rd parallel is a path of power across the globe, a circuit that links both time and space in order to vitalize the dynamo of a mystery we are just now beginning to realize.

Dragon energy is technically a metaphor used in Taoist magic to express an essence of creation or power. Kanye West took this metaphor and used it for his own personal gain on Twitter back in 2018.

33rd parallel north

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
So Ukraine has already implemented UBI attached to a social credit system in their country. I wonder how many other European countries have done this.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vikktor
UK is in process of it right now, been at it since everyone drank the TV almost literally during lockdowns and lost their minds.
Doing benefits system first - will be easy to get running as the UK is completely conditioned to hate everyone on benefits (despite 64% of families in the population having to claim in some form or another - theres a shame culture around it). Then once its in, that's it done and the rest follow.

Rishi Sunak - Chancellor of the Exchequer (ex goldman sachs but absolutely no conflict of interest at all and the wife, not even going there haha)

edit on 16-3-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

(post by CharlesNPope removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Ukraine is supposedly at war but vaxxing not-at-risk children is still a top priority. The DS really is on some different stuff.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O
That is alarming.

It appears that Ukraine is at the forefront of this global "digital transformation". I wonder how much of this war is perpetrated by that.

How much of the U.S. relief package sent to Ukraine is going toward funding their UBI?

edit on 16-3-2022 by Vikktor because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2022 by Vikktor because: (no reason given)

(post by CharlesNPope removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Meet Prince Namor king of Atlantis
Think Terramar
Watch the water that indeed.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Canada started pushing a UBI bill S-233 last month.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Light Grey possibly.
How would everyone feel when the hat colors are revealed.
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

[snipped]

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Wed Mar 16 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I do like doing visual curation, but am just catching up now.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Canada is on the cusp

m.youtube.com...

mobileidworld.com...#:~:text=The%20Canadian%20Bankers%20As sociation%20(CBA)%20is%20advocating%20for,and%20financial%20institutions%20should%20spearhead%20digital%20identity%20efforts.

cba.ca...

q

When the federal government launched the Canada emergency response benefit (CERB) last year, it left some wondering whether it could lead to a lasting framework for a national basic income program — one that would help lift struggling Canadians out of poverty. 

While it was a temporary program, CERB provided a touchstone for many who wondered, if the country can create a standard livable wage during a pandemic, why stop there?

www.cbc.ca...
edit on 16-3-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Along the 33rd Parallel —The Global Mystery Circle

This number even permeates the biological realm studied by science9 thirty"three is the number of turns in a complete sequence of DNA. A more ominous connotation appears in the 33rd element of the periodic table. Arsenic is a brittle, steel-gray substance that is actively poisonous. The Greek root arsen means "male, strong; or "virile," which suggests the active reach of this potent and potentially deadly number across the globe. Indeed, when we consider the northern latitude of 33 degrees, some intriguing synchronicities, or "meaningful coincidences," are found.

Why are so many significant ancient and historic sites located along the 33rd parallel? Perhaps the ancients discovered a ley line sort of dragon energy corresponding to this latitude, and constructed temples and sacred cities in order to utilize this terrestrial chi. Or perhaps the numerological and Masonic significance of 33 dictated that monuments to this sacred number be erected as a signal to future generations. Whatever the rationale, the 33rd parallel is a path of power across the globe, a circuit that links both time and space in order to vitalize the dynamo of a mystery we are just now beginning to realize.

Dragon energy is technically a metaphor used in Taoist magic to express an essence of creation or power. Kanye West took this metaphor and used it for his own personal gain on Twitter back in 2018.

33rd parallel north

Needless to say I am well familiar with it, I literally live at the edge of 33 to 34 and have spent a ton of time on either end. When one "exits" either end on north or south there is a palpable difference. The problem is the distortion on it is beyond obscene, which, were it not there, who knows.

There are prisons, active wars, and all manner of objects distorting it.

The discord on your list alone should be folks first clue of how important it is. To both sides so to speak. I have zero clue how it looked before the Earth toppled and went wonky - 33 is the new 50 maybe? One thing to note is the endless numbers of redirects, where things are placed to screw up the natural flow, so who knows what the planet would be like without all of these all over the world.

This is a distortion or redirect point.

This is a short circuit correction.

Can't remove the monument, but a sledge hammer to one of the corners will be a lovely sight to see soon.

Folks contend that Giza is the central point of flow, I doubt that, as those are from before the wonkiness wobble, none the less the collective now sees it as such. Pyramids are a center point, large land mass sort of thing. Note the numbers on that: 30.0131° N, 31.2089° E

13 mirror 31 I think J. Maxwell contends that all commerce flows through Israel, could be Humans As Currency following the flow sort of thing.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Just some trivial 33

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alliterayshun
a reply to: MetalThunder

Ive lurked these threads since the beginning, and in my estimation, have read 90ish%. I’m usually a day or
So behind, and always pick up where I left off, hence my lack of meaningful participation! Thank you Dash & CO for such a memeingful amalgamation, of the highest quality information on the interwebs! The info presented herein has been largely responsible for my personal awakening and necessarily sufficient for my informed consent to refuse getting poked.. Grateful is an understatement!
A thought before leaving:
One of the various iterations of thread provocateurs chastised this thread for lacking meaningful contributions save for X and a few others; The noticeable return of some of the OG heavy hitters, since shortly thereafter, has been refreshing and hyper-inormative per usual.
Thank you all! You are the news now!

Alliterayshun

Post more often!

Given your name, I've worked hard on this one: Persistent Professional Paid Penny a Post Provocateurs. "P's" are always fun.

These sort of sentiments make all the efforts worth it.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
From your link

The Canadian Bankers Association (CBA) is advocating for the creation of a federated digital identity scheme in Canada. The organization is trying to answer the call of the World Economic Forum (WEF), which has previously argued that banks and financial institutions should spearhead digital identity efforts.

They don't even try to hide it.

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join