It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

edit on 15-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesNPope

I'm not telling you what to believe...

Oh yeah?...

...then you might want to question your notion of God.

Unchecked hypocricy is a sign of ignorance but our ability to recognise our own failures can be our best lessons through life.

To truly read others, we must first learn to read ourselves...

...before hitting the "post" button.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I just wanted to point out that today the US Senate passed on to the House for voting a little thing called "Sunshine Protection Act"

A BILL
To make daylight saving time permanent, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the “Sunshine Protection Act of 2021”.

SEC. 2. MAKING DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME PERMANENT.

(a) Repeal Of Temporary Period For Daylight Saving Time.—Section 3 of the Uniform Time Act of 1966 (15 U.S.C. 260a) is hereby repealed.

(b) Advancement Of Standard Time.

Something I noticed though, if you read the act there is either some trickery afoot or a typo.

(G) by striking “10 hours;” and inserting “9 hours;”;

(H) by striking “11 hours” and inserting “10 hours”; and

(I) by striking “10 hours.” and inserting “11 hours.”.

This bill, if passed would basically allow the fall change of clocks to take place, and then after the springtime change happens next year then this bill would be in full swing. So if passed we would go into the dark of next winter, and after that we would head into the light and not have to play with time of day on our clocks again. I mean if that typo is fixed.

So is "KU"s "Dark to Light" in play if this passes?

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Monkey Werx US
4 minutes ago
6 each E6 TACAMO ICBM Command aircraft up over the United States and a SEA of air refueler's (fighters).

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

You ever worry that "Spies like US" was more "Docu-drama" than it was just comedy?

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Aleksandr Lukashenko declined the bid and claimed that he was unwilling to consider such an offer and would place his people above the IMF and World Bank needs. And that’s because, as we have seen till now, the IMF and the World Bank tactic includes the crash of every major economy to purchase the infrastructure of a country at a dollar cent. That is how financial aid is becoming a sustainable investment for the IMF and World Bank.

tg-news.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

At a minimum it's underrated.

A masterpiece.

edit on 15-3-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Ive lurked these threads since the beginning, and in my estimation, have read 90ish%. I’m usually a day or
So behind, and always pick up where I left off, hence my lack of meaningful participation! Thank you Dash & CO for such a memeingful amalgamation, of the highest quality information on the interwebs! The info presented herein has been largely responsible for my personal awakening and necessarily sufficient for my informed consent to refuse getting poked.. Grateful is an understatement!
A thought before leaving:
One of the various iterations of thread provocateurs chastised this thread for lacking meaningful contributions save for X and a few others; The noticeable return of some of the OG heavy hitters, since shortly thereafter, has been refreshing and hyper-inormative per usual.
Thank you all! You are the news now!

Alliterayshun

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Oh thank god that doesn't...Oh never mind.

In dollar terms, Russian forest product imports into the United States increased 104% in 2021.

The U.S. imported just under half a Billion dollars worth of forest products from Russia in 2021 (US$ 459 Million). That’s compared to US$ 225 Million the year prior (Data source: Census Bureau).

With all these talks of Russian Sanctions, I have to wonder how poor Hunter will make any money for the "Big Guy"? I bet poor Hunter will have to switch back to street crack, instead of the high-society stuff.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesNPope

Not so fast. Russia's GDP is roughly equivalent to Italy's.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
I just wanted to point out that today the US Senate passed on to the House for voting a little thing called "Sunshine Protection Act"

A BILL
To make daylight saving time permanent, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the “Sunshine Protection Act of 2021”.

SEC. 2. MAKING DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME PERMANENT.

(a) Repeal Of Temporary Period For Daylight Saving Time.—Section 3 of the Uniform Time Act of 1966 (15 U.S.C. 260a) is hereby repealed.

(b) Advancement Of Standard Time.

Something I noticed though, if you read the act there is either some trickery afoot or a typo.

(G) by striking “10 hours;” and inserting “9 hours;”;

(H) by striking “11 hours” and inserting “10 hours”; and

(I) by striking “10 hours.” and inserting “11 hours.”.

This bill, if passed would basically allow the fall change of clocks to take place, and then after the springtime change happens next year then this bill would be in full swing. So if passed we would go into the dark of next winter, and after that we would head into the light and not have to play with time of day on our clocks again. I mean if that typo is fixed.

So is "KU"s "Dark to Light" in play if this passes?

I don't think that is a typo. From your link, click the (15 U.S.C. 261), and read that short passage.

----------------
And now a word from our sponsor...

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I was a little worried

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That is fascinating! Maybe the World Bank somehow got to Trump/Fauci/Dem Governors in 2020?

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Perhaps those U.S. citizens sanctioned by Russia have something "dirty" in common related to Ukraine? Could Russia be giving us a weaker version of the sauce Q used to present?

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I remember that one. Story broke in July 2020

IMF, World Bank, WHO, WTO = Global pirates.

IMF/World Bank Dashboard for Belarus

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I thought I made better funnies this week, shoot!

I have to "go away" now, but these blogs will go with you to the ends of the earth. Hopefully, they have an Internet Cafe.

Still trying to wrap my head around Christians wanting the scenario of the Book of Revelation not only to come but come quickly. If that is not mass psychosis I don't know what is. But, I suppose as bad as it may get, we can take comfort in knowing God saw it coming to us.

Ten Hut.
Toughen up.
Numb.
Next Number.
NP-Complete Drop #22/7
edit on 15-3-2022 by CharlesNPope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesNPope

Followed by 1000 years of peace on this earth.

Something to look forward to ... unless you wish for endless war.

I do not. Peace on Earth has always been the final goal.

P

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

X -

Thanks for the additional info on Peter Dale Scott and his DS books and other materials.

I agree that "threats to national security" (Doomsday Project) have been repeatedly used as a cover for undermining democratic principles. I remember Eisenhower's warning about the "military-industrial complex".

My reply to you about Scott Creighton’s “Pole Shift” Forum on ATS was deleted as "off topic". The 2012 Mayan Calendar threat, real or imagined, was also used as justification to continue that program of advancing the "security state".

It seems I have ruffled some Quetzalcoatl feathers. I guess the closer one gets to the truth, the more likely someone will reach for the panic button. Maybe my job here is done. Enjoyed the interaction.

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join