It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Was riding shotgun when buddy squealed tires while out cruising in my youth.
Buddy said I am not saying you're a Democrat but could I just explain.
Almost got second ticket

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Putin is telling the truth ... this time. For sure, for sure.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
😱

😁😅🤣😂🤣🤣🤣

“The use of medical masks is justified only in medical institutions if there is an appropriate order from the head physician. The use of masks on the subway, on buses, on the streets or in any other place will be equated with the intention to hide one's identity from surveillance cameras or law enforcement agencies. Citizens who do not comply with the mayor’s recommendation and hide their faces with masks will be detained until their identity is established, the fine for wearing a mask will be from 5 to 75 thousand rubles, ”the officials warned.

Link

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Remember when comet Atlas was just hanging out. Way back in 18/19 Comets used to be called messengers in the past. A quick search into comets and outbreaks seem to be a thing.
On news a well house was damaged in Bloomington IL 2 alderman released on bond for bad pictures from Chicago I think.

Concerned over New Madrid fault Line myself.
WWW 3 ft to cover up Niburu?
Madrid Fault line earthquakes cause it was "nuked."
Earthquakes disguised as underground deep state assets being blown up.

a reply to: CharlesNPope

edit on 2022/3/15 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The British Broadcasting Corp lady was indeed taken to the woodshed in that exchange.

When Donald Trump is back in office again, I hope he is better prepared and has EVIDENCE the next time an arrogant media person tells him to his face that he's lying. This NBC biatch did that in 2020, during a town hall. The President just looked at her. She won.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Pretty good one right here. Dark To Light, too many matches or close matches.

Q Dark To Light

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The Vaccine Inside the Race to Conquer the Covid-19 pandemic Joe Miller with Dr. Ozlem Tureci and Dr. Ugur Sahin.

Well that was a terrifying read. Only part way through.
I could tell just from the Author's note when he makes the claim that "dates and times provided by witnesses to the same event were contradictory" that fun times are ahead. We can also add Albert Bourla's involvement.

Page 24-26 Bill and Melinda Gates connection October 2018 to BioNTech. Lynda Stuart, Immunologist and Director of the B&M Gates Grand Challenge found out about the 400 cancer patients that had been treated using BioNTech's mRNA technology and Ugur Sahin was INVITED to the Grand Challenges conference where it so happens that Billy was there along with gasp... Tedros Ghebreyesus from the WHO. The conference was centered around infectious diseases and BioNTech was strictly in the cancer field, so not infectious. Understandably Ugur thought the invitation was weird but when the Gates Foundation calls...

Billy asked for briefing documents about the technology and then asked the 'burning question' if Ugur had considered infectious diseases. Probably not since he was in the oncology field.

Here's the scary part - Billy met with Ugur personally later and asked Ugur Sahin if "there was the potential to Develop a mRNA drug in RECORD SPEED DURING A PANDEMIC". If that isn't enough proof:
He might want to consider PREPARING A PLUG AND PLAY SOLUTION FOR THAT MOMENT AS A MATTER OF URGENCY
Gates lightbulb moment was that the immune system could be hacked.

Shortly after BioNTech teamed up with Pfizer in the development of the mRNA flu vaccine, the University of Pennsylvania involving various pathogens and with the Gates Foundation HIV and Tuberculosis pathogens.

BioNTech had zero experience in the infectious diseases arena and were seriously in debt in excess of $400 million and there is Gates with check book in hand.

Suddenly when Covid hit Ugur had the entire company pivot direction and mounted his project Light Speed to deploy the mRNA technology when there were only 50 cases world wide outside of China. The burning question is how much did Gates fund BioNTech???

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metadouble

How about we follow ancient Egypt's lead that was conceived by Joseph, the son of Jacob who was also called Israel. Jacob had many sons. Joseph was sold into slavery by his brothers who were jealous of Jacob's love for Joseph. They took his beautiful coat back to Jacob to say he was dead. So, Joseph went to be be a slave. While there he impressed Pharaoh so that he was put in charge of many things. When the Pharaoh had a strange dream it was Joseph who gave the interpretation that made sense to Pharaoh of what might happen with a famine. Joseph stored the grains for the day they would have to be used in an emergency. We should do the same.

edit on 15-3-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I'm assuming this making of Daylight time permanent is one of the first steps on the way to returning to true time via Julian and pre-julian calendars?

Are we perhaps returning to one single timezone worldwide?

Is this required to remove "red tape" APIs from the Quantum Financial System?

Should "real time" be inextricably linked to "Light" frequencies/wavelengths for some reason?

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
An interesting find on GEORGENEWS telegram at 21:23:30 UTC, sheds light on post #1000:

⚡️ 43 New Zealander’s arrested, six children rescued as part of global sex abuse investigation

A global paedophile ring has been uncovered by a New Zealand-led investigation, resulting in 146 children around the world being saved from potential harm.

Known as Operation H, the investigation is the largest of its kind. It uncovered 90,000 account holders sharing more than 1000 images and videos of children being sexually abused.

The operation has contributed to 836 individual investigations in 130 countries, from Azerbaijan to Vanuatu.

So far, 43 New Zealanders have been arrested and charged in connection with the investigation. Some of those cases are still progressing through the courts.

More to come over the following days

###

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3474d4 No.885027 📁
Apr 3 2018 19:57:49 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3474d4 No.885005 📁
Apr 3 2018 19:57:04 (EST)
>>884858
Why is Epstein spending $29mm to bury the tunnels underneath is temple on Epstein Island?
Problem.
Phones were allowed in.
These people are stupid.
Q

>>885005
'H'
Q

I wonder if the "More to come" arrives on Sunday, April 3rd = date of the post?

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Knowing what you know now, Ides of March... eeek.

Logic, not a strong suit these days.

This from the rum is pretty good. The impact of Anons is very self evident. The narrative of "WMD, WMD" lasted for ages, the narratives on the last two weeks have flipped in hours. The minions don't care about the minds they have, they care about those they do not, and the flipping narratives shows panic and zero leaderships = they settled on "it's putin's fault."

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
What would be the impact if Obama dies? Maybe suicided by covid. I just heard he had covid

Dead men tell no tells.

Well we will need some kind of DNA test as proof it is him or a so close family member we can't tell the difference.

But I say it will have little impact. It is the network of criminals that matters and if he is the head of the snake it means little because this likely is a hydra.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesNPope

Ah, ok, makes sense now. Yea, I've pondered natural cataclysms of some type like Catastrophism for a while now. Especially since 2018 seeing how the world's elites seem to be in a panic state causing mass confusion and exacerbating global anxiety. I shall venture over there and see what's to learn.

Recently came across Randall Carlson via Joe Rogan who lectures alot on Catastrophism history.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Shout out to the Lurkers
ITs a heck of a time to be ALIVE
And I wouldn't Trade for their World !

Just venting my good vibes

catch em
Don't let Life bring you down

Back to the MOVIE
Lets Enjoy the SHOW !

edit on 3152022 by MetalThunder because: CHM

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Q) The Storm Rider

Saudi Arabia > Bin Salman
Russia> PUTIN
INDIA> MODI
CHINA>XI
+45

ALL WORKING TOGETHER>>
They are bringing down the CABAL CENTRAL Deep State Banking SYSTEM

We WILL come into a GOLDEN age after the [ COLLAPSE] FALL of the CABAL..
_______
♟️ Moves♟️
________
Don't get confused later
When the Major players
Denounce each other>>>
It's PLANNED<

Even in the movies the GANGS, FRIENDS, conspirators denounce each other ( Misinformation is important),.. In the END the Co-conspirators ( ALLIANCE ) come back together////

>🎥

t.me...

edit on 15-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Q) The Storm Rider

( one of my older posts making the rounds///) >

♟️Chess♟️
Make no mistake. [They] lost and they know it!
In Chess both parties know when the last moves are made before Checkmate. The loser has one option- stall the game- this lasts only moments>before the END_GAME

>TRUTH< The Military DOESN'T need the election audit RESULTS.. They have everything...<

It's all OPTICS for RED PILLING the masses... White HATS working hard behind the scene to EXPOSE everything.. From FAUCI to Gates to Election results to Covid19 EXPOSURE.. AND BRINGING DOWN [MSM]

_After _EVENTS The Military will drop the HAMMER (TRIBUNALS against all the leaders in the three branches of the government system that helped Foreign adversaries to capture the U.S Gov. System... >And ALL who brought the Coup against a sitting PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP)

MILITARY is the only way

FAITH

Promises made. Promises kept.

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join