It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Here we go again

edit on 15-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Looks like another AI generated face, or one of those MKULTRA'd babes, or too many plastic surgeries.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

I thought this was interesting as well especially when you think about how many of the Club-K container missiles could be on-board and how close there are to some major population centers. I had also read it is the same operator as the Evergiven which seems like a major F up for the same operator and smells fishy.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: carewemust

This past weekend, President of Finland personally asked President Putin what his Ukraine goal is.

Putin replied that it is NOT regime change.

2min28sec video interview: www.cnn.com...

It's sad how our MSM and "Experts" are just as wrong on Putin, as they were on Covid-19.

Well, that aligns more with our thinking, just a military incursion centered on the labs.

I does make sense. The Russians could have blasted Kiev back to the stone age by now, but they don't seem to be interested in trying to topple Ukraine's government, or even trying to cripple it.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just in the mood for flashbacks at the moment
British Intelligence

Michael Shrimpton - Obama born in Mombasa Kenya

edit on 3152022 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

US pays $2M a month to protect Pompeo, aide from Iran threat

The State Department says it’s paying more than $2 million per month to provide 24-hour security to former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and a former top aide, both of whom face “serious and credible” threats from Iran.

The department told Congress in a report that the cost of protecting Pompeo and former Iran envoy Brian Hook between August 2021 and February 2022 amounted to $13.1 million. The report, dated Feb. 14 and marked “sensitive but unclassified,” was obtained by The Associated Press on Saturday.

As a former secretary of state, Pompeo was automatically given 180 days of protection by the State Department’s Bureau of Diplomatic Security after leaving office. But that protection has been repeatedly extended in 60-day increments by Secretary of State Antony Blinken due to “a serious and credible threat from a foreign power or agent of a foreign power arising from duties performed by former Secretary Pompeo while employed by the department,” the report said.
Pompeo, the $24 million dollar man.

twitter.com...

"We’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran."
― General Wesley Clark. Retired U.S. Army, Supreme Allied Cmdr of NATO.

Reminds me of "Albert Pike Letter" [PDF] on WWIII foreshadowing...

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Flashback
Since your a fan of mind control and all -

-edit to avoid drift -

I digress ..
At 1:20 is when the hypno session starts - imagine this guy being stumped by Al Gore -
or he did a crappy job tanking it -

History Repeating

Or Maybe for Once History being Created
carry on

edit on 3152022 by MetalThunder because: feels good man

edit on 3152022 by MetalThunder because: thank me latter

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

That nickname also belongs to John Brennan [JOB].

[Obama93JohnBrennandk]

2011:

In late September, after a U.S. drone strike ordered by Barack killed Anwar al-Awlaki, an American born al Qaeda leader in Yemen, the president met with his top aides. “Turns out I’m really good at killing people. Didn’t know that was gonna be a strong suit of mine,” Barack remarked before launching into an extended self-critique, the first one any of them had ever heard him voice.

Excerpt from David J. Garrow's book "Rising Star - The Making of Barack Obama" pg 814. The book covers alot of Obama activity in 1993.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Wow that was huge harsh n horrificalllly beautifullll, made me morn n day ta Relsufi

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I'll second that emotion care!!

...and not a moment too soon, my energy levels were down to trickle but they've now got a jump start, especially after watching this from ALCHEMISTS GREAT AWAKENING on telegram (video in post link):

BBC's political editor (equivalent to an anchor pretty much), Laura Keunssberg tried to pick holes in a Chinese foreign ministry statement on the veracity of the BBC - in return she got ripped to shreds in Kayleigh McEnany style, as the spokesman had set her up and had facts to prove that they are correct.

a) BBC World Service is NOT subject to OFCOM regulation!

b) Showing that to be true, the chinese effectively showed that Laura was being "economical with the truth" about regulation!!

It must be on youtube also somewhere but I don't have time to find it... ma is waiting for her veg and gardening supplies.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

gab.com...
edit on 15-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Flashback
Since your a fan of mind control and all -

I really would like Trump to Go Independent - but that's pretending , at the moment that votes matter

He can do that anytime after getting elected in 2024

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Elon's name change terrifies me.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Obamanation.
Abomination
a reply to: crankyoldman

from The Century Dictionary.
noun The act of abominating or the state of being abominated; the highest degree of aversion; detestation.
noun That which is abominated or abominable; an object greatly disliked or abhorred; hence, hateful or shameful vice.
noun In the Bible, often, that which is ceremonially impure; ceremonial impurity; defilement; that which defiles

prophecyinthemaking.blogspot.com... Last

I recall a story where a ticket was given in a a speed trap and the cop writing the ticket at the time had a green fly on him. Kept buzzing him and the person getting the tickets chuckles and says is that a poop eating fly. The cop looks and says do you think I am a POS? The guy answers "Well I don't know, but you sure can't fool the flies".

Well perhaps that fly on Obama's face wasn't fooled either. He has proven to be a scumdog candidate for Anti christ.

edit on 15-3-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

We don't need no War civil or not lol

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I agree 110%. We party to the very end, or to the very beginning!

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
That is odd what you posted. The wording has been changed.

The original was > But one thing is certain, when you come out of the storm...
And the new one says > One thing is certain. if you come out of the storm.

Do you think that something has changed in the time line that makes events more uncertain now? But if we apply the Loop logic this would be in reverse which means it was uncertain at first and now it is more certain that we are going to make it through this.

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join