It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Watch out for Renegade news today... I have a feeling that "RT" in #947 may mean "RENEGADE transition" or "RENEGADE termination"? This post is a 4 year DELTA today!

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 26e3a8 No.678119 📁
Mar 15 2018 18:36:51 (EST)
Iran next [].
RT days after.
RT Kenya.

No coincidences.
Track.
Important.
MB.
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could RT be "Return To" ?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, re "Could RT be "Return To" ? ":

That's predicated on whether RT means the same thing in both lines of the post?

If it does then "Return To days after." doesn't make sense? In which case, I think we're looking for a noun as the "T".
edit on 15-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Rel, I noticed that, but wondered if "days after" may have an additional meaning that is not literal.

I don't think "Russia Today" works that well, but who knows.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Isn't Russia Today being censored outside Russia?

I posted about the US branch laying off staff a few days ago.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Isn't Russia Today being censored outside Russia?

I posted about the US branch laying off staff a few days ago.

I believe that is correct.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Nobody literally died on the Ides of March. Not Alexander, not Caesar, not Jesus. There are some books about it, should be easier to find than Q, (lol). Here's a couple of links, can neither confirm nor deny though (haha).

books.google.com...

play.google.com...

That said, if they announced today that QE2 is dead, I would probably believe that.

Reports of Russia's death are likely greatly exaggerated (lol). Putin is certainly looking toward the East (Arabia, Iran and China). And, I'm sure he would like to be the new Caesar (lol).
edit on 15-3-2022 by CharlesNPope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Renegade Trafficking days after
Renegade Trafficking Kenya

Interesting matches
Gematrix - Renegade Trafficking

edit on 15-3-2022 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
"The decision of the Russian Federation to withdraw from the Council of Europe takes immediate effect from today"

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

RT = Could also be tied to Rex Tillerson trip to Africa in March 2018.

Trump fired America’s top diplomat during his first official visit to Africa

OUR UNIVERSE RUNS PERFECTLY.
As chaos swirls, it is easy to feel lost & forget the beauty around us.
But if there is any doubt, just turn off the TV for a bit and go watch a sunrise.

Take Care of Yourself... So You Can Take Care of What Matters in Life

edit on 15-3-2022 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

An unexpected turn: the EAEU and China will develop a project for an independent international monetary and financial system. It will be based on a new international currency, which will be calculated as an index of national currencies of participating countries and commodity prices.

And if China does not merge under US pressure, then this is the end of the Bretton Woods system, the dollar and Washington's hegemony. This collapse has been predicted for a long time, and, of course, it will not come tomorrow, but such a system will become a real and serious alternative to the dollar, undermining the financial influence of the United States and Great Britain. Considering Beijing’s unwillingness to get involved in a military confrontation with Washington, bringing it to the economic plane, this is a real chance for China

t.me...

www.wsj.com...

The Wall Street Journal writes that Saudi Arabia is in talks to sell oil to China in yuan.

Even today the news emerged that the countries of the EAEU are negotiating the introduction of a single currency on the territory of the Eurasian Union.
Official sources have not yet confirmed this information, a Kazakhstan official told reporters that "so far such an issue has not been put on the agenda"

China And Saudi Arabia Strengthen Ties With $10 Billion Petrochemical Plan

edit on 15-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Re: RT

Round-Trip / Round-trip delay time, in communications.

Reaction Time, a term used in psychology.

Relevance theory, a linguistic framework for understanding the interpretation of utterances.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Whatever is declared "dead" today is intended to be "resurrected" to even greater power.

Do you think the world is fake? It's been fake for a very long time.

If, on this particular day, Putin and Russia are the ones in the crosshairs, then that actually bodes well for them.

The other option to taking Russia down is to actually built it up as a counterbalance to China. In other words, the DS is just pretending to be mad at Putin for the moment. An interesting twist. Let's see what the other "tea leaves" indicate.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
At 5 pm today, Italian time, Russia will present before the United Nations Security Council the evidence that the United States under the Bush and Obama administrations worked on the development of biological weapons designed to exterminate exclusively the Russian people.
Link
edited

Just a little aside from my distant memory.

Regarding ethnically targeted bioweapons:

Long ago there was a conspiracy theory that Israel was attempting to develop a bioweapon to target exclusively Palestinians.

To their chagrin, they discovered their own genetics and those of their enemies were sufficiently similar that it couldn’t be done. (At that time anyway)

To some extent “Russia” is represented by certain ethnicities, but more so it is just arbitrary lines on a map.

It seems unlikely to me that “Russians” could be targeted without also harming many other Europeans, some Americans, etc. For Ukrainians to allow such research in their country would seem likely suicidal.

Of course, I could be wrong. The science is far beyond what it was.

ETA I should add that I have no doubt there were indeed US biolabs in Ukraine.
edit on 3/15/2022 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Watch out for Renegade news today... I have a feeling that "RT" in #947 may mean "RENEGADE transition" or "RENEGADE termination"? This post is a 4 year DELTA today!

Iran next [].
RT days after.
RT Kenya.

No coincidences.
Track.
Important.
MB.
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q

"Renegade" was Obama, right? He supposedly caught COVID the other day. We'll see if anything comes of it.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: CharlesNPope
indeed
The goalpost of thinking for yourself is constantly moving

There's a certain crazy look in her eye.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Iran next [].
RT days after.
RT Kenya.

No coincidences.
Track.
Important.
MB.
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q

"Renegade" was Obama, right? He supposedly caught COVID the other day. We'll see if anything comes of it.

Yeah, I mean...who is bothering to get tested for Covid these days anyway?

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Covid was clearly developed in a lab using Fauci’s patented HIV insert to destroy human immunity.

Since that time, it has been further revealed that Tony Fauci of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) owns a patent on at least one such HIV insertion, known as gp120.

HIV’s gp120 protein, reports Igor Chudov on his Substack, is the one that activates LFA-1 on CD4 T-Lymphocytes and increases cell susceptibility to LFA-1-targeting leukotoxin, according to a 2011 study.

Interestingly, gp120 just so happens to also be located in the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2, as well as in the spike protein of all covid “vaccines.”

In a nutshell, gp120, as applied to the spike proteins in both covid and covid injections, effectively destroys the body’s immune T cells in the same way as HIV. And gp120 specifically is used to deliver HIV into the lymphocytes via the LFA-1 receptor.

“T lymphocytes are cells that are responsible for killing infected or cancerous cells,” Chudov explains, citing the science behind T cells and what they do:

“T cells are a type of white blood cell known as a lymphocyte. Lymphocytes protect the body against cancerous cells and cells that have become infected by pathogens, such as bacteria and viruses.”

“T cell lymphocytes are necessary for cell mediated immunity, which is an immune response that involves the activation of immune cells to fight infection. T cells function to actively destroy infected cells, as well as to signal other immune cells to participate in the immune response.”

www.naturalnews.com...#

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

This past weekend, President of Finland personally asked President Putin what his Ukraine goal is.

Putin replied that it is NOT regime change.

2min28sec video interview: www.cnn.com...

It's sad how our MSM and "Experts" are just as wrong on Putin, as they were on Covid-19.

Well, that aligns more with our thinking, just a military incursion centered on the labs.

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join