It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

originally posted by: loveguy
I started here

With the actions of Peter, the Russian Orthodox Church entered a new period of its history that lasted until 1917. The immediate consequences were not all negative. Peter’s ecclesiastical advisers were Ukrainian prelates, graduates of the Kievan academy, who introduced in Russia a Western system of theological education.

What we have today is clearly a civil war.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
You ask me what is cognitive dissonance?

➡️If you are a dangerous NO GREEN PASS and you manifest, you are the cause of the infection !!
➡️If you show what the system wants you are applauded!

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I think one of the takeaway skills for us from CV Crisis 19 was developing the skill of patience, waiting for the fake crisis to pass. In a sense, waiting for the right time to strike.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesNPope

You're the only one who seems worried.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

TRUMP KNEW<
(got deleted in 24 hours)//

t.me...

I'll just bow out of this one. The video is still there (not deleted), and I'm not understanding what "Trump Knew" which was/is so profound. Oh well, if something important pops, I know this thread will carry the development.

Thanks anyway for attempting to clarify for me, DuncanHidao.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metadouble

Currently, no.
sosrff.tsu.ru...

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

This past weekend, President of Finland personally asked President Putin what his Ukraine goal is.

Putin replied that it is NOT regime change.

2min28sec video interview: www.cnn.com...

It's sad how our MSM and "Experts" are just as wrong on Putin, as they were on Covid-19.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Metadouble

Metadouble, the Mr Pool picture you posted on p69 is one of two tonight... and I think they are more important than seen at first glance:

1) Here are tonight's posts:
a)

b)

2) The first is a repost of one from March 9th:
a)

b) The twitter DELTA is 5 days 15 mins = Eye on 15th?

c) The telegram DELTA is:
03/15/22 02:25:04 minus 03/10/22 03:15:09
=
4 days, 23 hours, 9 minutes and 55 seconds which is:

5 days minus 50 minutes and 5 seconds

3) The original, on 9th, had these 3 at exactly the same twitter timestamp:

Is door opening or CLOSING?

If building is a 3D door then it only looks open at 45 degrees view and closed at 0/90 degrees!

Silver king FALLEN... today SILVER price fell.
There are a large number of delivery contracts for silver to be delivered in March.
Those cabal who used COMEX delivery contracts to short the silver market are going to lose BIG when silver price falls against what they bought it at?

Does this represent the door closing on the bankrupt old central bank system?

4) The second post tonight, shown in 1(b), is even more interesting:
a) 6f7085c5aae46f3d3af180d2a0ccce9

ae46f3 = Accident&Emergency, POTUS46, Fox 3?

3d3af1 = 34 3 AF1? #34 = EBS in 3 days then AF1?

b) Hex to ASCII conversion of the string gives:
op Ūäo=:ñ Ò ÌÎ

Maybe in future, when we get a repeated picture, we need to pay more attention to the ones posted at same date and timestamp as the original?
edit on 15-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Putin Signs Law to Seize Foreign Aircraft, Redeploy for Domestic Use

Moscow had signaled last week it could take such action in response to far-reaching Western sanctions.

The new law, TASS said, would allow Russian airlines to retain and operate planes rented from foreign aircraft lessors that have pulled out of the market and canceled contracts because of the sanctions.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
From Aquila, via StormRider on telegram

BIG BREAKING NEWS 🇷🇺 🇮🇷

In a telephone communication between Israel and Russia,

Russian President Vladimir Putin confirmed that, Iran is now an integral part of the Russian nuclear shield. Russia will very soon install nuclear missiles in Iran in order to preserve its interests in the Gulf countries.

I'm assuming this will be AFTER Iran is cleaned up... but the countdown has started to DS heads exploding!
edit on 15-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Hadn't heard of Peter Dale Scott, but thanks for pointing out, I'll look him up.

My formal research covers the royal DS. But, of course, one can hardly escape its modern successor.

Even in the times of the first Queen Elizabeth, royals were making use of myriad identities and had a reserved set of titles (usually held under separate names) within a single region, such as England. There was no paparazzi in those days, and everyone that knew how the system worked was co-opted by it. This was the case in all of the major European countries and provinces, as well as Russia. These were all personal identities and titles of specific royals and didn't include the extensive network of royalists in every part of the known world, including the Islamic world. The royal family had also resumed the wide-spread practice of assuming Jewish identities around the time of QE1, such as Oppenheimer, Warburg, Rothschild and Sassoon. American identities were already being established by European royals through which they had begun to establish dominance there. With few exceptions (if any) every US President from George Washington until Teddy Roosevelt had a direct tie to a European king or great prince. As FDR later remarked, you weren't called to run for President, you were chosen for it.

The world today is far more complex and the system has grown with it. It still includes many, many families with ties to royal houses, which in Europe are mainly defunct, however the desire to stay connected to power and influence remains. It has expanded to include the youngest, brightest and most ambitious of each successive generation, who graduate from prestigious schools such as Duke and Columbia and get on the fast track for CFR membership and the like. It's a veritable industry for grooming DS talent. If you aren't interested or highly driven, it's not a problem. They have more candidates than they can use.

I don't recall exactly when it dawned upon me that the DS really hadn't changed that much since the fall of so many European dynasties in the 1900's. It is more male-dominant than in previous centuries, but the tell-tale "bag of tricks" is easily recognizable. The mantra of the DS is always the consolidation of wealth. The primary "throne" is not to be divided. Meanwhile, you induce all others to split their inheritances or otherwise become impoverished.

I do remember in the late 90's when the government was threatening Microsoft with Anti-Trust laws. At the same time the use of Microsoft Word was practically mandated at government agencies, and even at a time when Word Perfect was a far superior product. I thought something was fishy about that. Now I realize Microsoft was likely being groomed to be a DS team player. And today I see some of the info on the web related to a probable DS family background for Bill Gates himself.

I'm extremely impressed with the digging that this little forum group does. Just be advised that the DS is highly institutionalized. It's a monarchy in all but name and the roots of it run very deep. I'm not suggesting there is anything to be afraid of. The DS seems to be quite secure in their influence and have little to fear from anyone else. In that sense, we are effectively supporting the DS by doing the work of "DS historians" (rather than activists). I know we all like to think we are contributing to a better world, and who knows, maybe we are.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is the original interview:

rumble.com...

Youtube deleted it less than 24 later, as Trump predicted 😁

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Russian police released this video

rumble.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

In the diluted eyes of msm & agent provocateurs has Russia become the new Q.?

Strzok is covering up his involvement. Anti vaxxers were already on this like white on rice. This is actually getting to people for the 1st time that our biolabs are weapons of mass destruction and we are just as guilty as China at the Wuhan bioweapons lab. No longer can we excuse this behavior. We the people of this Earth either allow this to happen or we follow the laws already established after the Nuremburg trials and hang them high or whatever is fair to the victims of this worldwide sinister cult.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: CharlesNPope

If a civil war is in the plans, a fraud perpetrated on Q followers would do the trick.

Well that has been exactly what has been going on since day one in my estimation. We are being frauded but have the ability to discern with all our assets here from followers of this thread coming from well sourced data quite often. People on this thread are not going to be fooled unless they just won't to be. We don't allow people to deny ignorance here when they are the ones being so.

I personally love how if I make an extraordinary comment about some fact, that I must bring the sources to the table for you all or I am vetted accordingly.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   

2 possible futures

You want to fight to get the right one
or you want to stand by and spend useless words.

The choice is yours.

edit on 15-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
fratelli d'italia (meloni)
lega (salvini)

They vote together to SEND the weapons to Ukraine, with the risk of spreading the conflict.
They play at being nationalists
but when they have to vote they ALWAYS do it in favor of the Deep State.
Always!

Shame

edit on 15-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

2 possible futures

You want to fight to get the right one
or you want to stand by and spend useless words.

The choice is yours.

This just goes so well with the Above
absolutely absoulute

edit on 3152022 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join