It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
How many demons are being mistaken for Angels??

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

edit on 14-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
rumble.com...
edit on 14-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Metadouble

Given that a Demon can appear as a beautiful woman with golden hair and a kindly smile, or as a physically fit man with a dashing smile, but an Angel shows up looking all distorted and multifaced with firey rings floating about its form. You tell me how many would be mistaken?

I wonder if the reason why people think that about how clearly Demons look is because they are part of this reality, and the reason why Angels look weird is because we have a hard time understanding what they look like is due to them being from another reality? Hence the Demons fell to Earth, and the Angels didn't.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Re: ReGenesis
Huh, never watched that series. Added to my list, thanks.

twitter.com...

Bloschwab & Company prolly has plans to terraform the planet too, making it suitable for the transhumans or 'New Man'.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

What's going on with this exchange? Is it worth putting on my headphones and listening to? The words on the screen aren't really telling me anything.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Given that a Demon can appear as a beautiful woman with golden hair and a kindly smile, or as a physically fit man with a dashing smile, but an Angel shows up looking all distorted and multifaced with firey rings floating about its form. You tell me how many would be mistaken?

I wonder if the reason why people think that about how clearly Demons look is because they are part of this reality, and the reason why Angels look weird is because we have a hard time understanding what they look like is due to them being from another reality? Hence the Demons fell to Earth, and the Angels didn't.

Biblical

“For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.” ‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭11:13-15‬ ‭ESV‬‬ bible.com...

It’s import for demons to brand themselves as ugly and bitter. So people can run from them and into the arms of the “light”.

Controlled opposition. Religion stays busy pointing at and building walls to protect themselves from the devils outside but they ignore the devils within.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Putin can cave in to the sanctions or escalate. The DS is in it for the long haul, so there are contingency plans in place. It isn't yet clear which option the DS actually prefers. The DS can deal with set-backs, even delays of a decade or more. Q, not so much.

I'm recalling now how we almost had a military man as President 20 years ago. Instead, we got "W" for 8 years. And, Colin Powell still had to give testimony at the UN that Iraq had WMD's. In the end, it was a Covid vax that finished General Powell off.

Based on the example of General Powell, I don't see much indication that a military coup is remotely realistic. If a decent dude like Powell had to do what he was told, then where is the pushback? Does a retired general like Flynn really have any residual pull within the military hierarchy? Trump opened a door for the Pentagon to step in and "stop the steal," but there wasn't even a cold draft blowing through it much less an army (lol).

If and when things go deep south, the DS will be looking for scapegoats. DJT is literally being cast in that role. On the Russian side, Putin has the option to be a kinder, gentler Moses figure like Gorbashev, who quietly dismantled the USSR, or a more volatile imperator like Napoleon or Hitler, who pushed everything past the limits of reason. On the American side, will Trump facilitate a graceful right-sizing of the country or bring it down in flames? The cyclical roles are the same, but how will they be played this time around?

P.S. On the other hand, if the DS ordered a military coup, could that be ignored? Caesar used the military to end the Roman Republic. so it may be in the cards somewhere down the line.
edit on 14-3-2022 by CharlesNPope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

TRUMP KNEW<
(got deleted in 24 hours)//

t.me...

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

edit on 14-3-2022 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Well corrected thanks nerbot! Yes. PICO too.

Ever noticed how:

1) PEPSICO is constructed from a combination of PICO and EPSILON?

EPS is an acronym for Epsilon:

PEPSICO = ε = 3 MIRRORED

PEPSICO = ρ

Together = ρ3

Weirder still:

2) Translate PICO to greek gives πίκο, so PICO includes PI symbol in it's greek spelling.

So Pepsico could be spelt: πείκο

3) Alternatively, PEPSI = PI + EPSILON = πε

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

nerbot, Mr Pool pictures are usually posted to Twitter first but have been placed over 3 different accounts over time.

Therefore twitter originals would be the best files to check for EXIF data.

edit on 14-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Timestamp of the Elon Musk tweet you posted is 2:42... from the post map, #242

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: fbc52d No.17290 📁
Dec 1 2017 00:09:33 (EST)
Be here tomorrow.
The story unfolds.

Q

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesNPope

You must be familiar with Prof Peter Dale Scott's essays, books & lectures on the DS.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Re: ReGenesis
Huh, never watched that series. Added to my list, thanks.

twitter.com...

Bloschwab & Company prolly has plans to terraform the planet too, making it suitable for the transhumans or 'New Man'.

So...what's that big yellow poisonous looking drop of something nefareous being placed in the river by two careful hands?

More double meanings to "Watch The Water"?

Stinks of "Prometheus" to me.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metadouble
a reply to: Guyfriday
How many demons are being mistaken for Angels??

I try not to forget that there is an Angel on one shoulder and a Demon on the other battling over the soul concealed within.

An eternal battle.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
The timing of this is laughable: Reuters tweet @ 17:40

Australia and the Netherlands said they had begun joint legal action against Russia at the United Nations' aviation agency over the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 eight years ago reut.rs...

Options:
1) DS trying to move the UN debate from "US Bio-weapons or Bio-research" to "Russia shot down MH17 8 years ago - but we must talk about it NOW!",

2) It's all part of White Hat's plan and will be used to show the nazi Azov battalion also shot MH17 down - and the russians have the proof?

In case not posted yet; aids researchers

Dozens of delegates, scientists and researchers on Flight MH17, en-route to an AIDS conference, were among the 298 victims of the crash in Ukraine after it was shot out of the sky over the war-torn area on July 17.

The five day AIDs conference in Melbourne, Australia was almost cancelled as it became evident that many of the dead passengers from flight MH17 were researchers and delegates heading to the conference, convened by the International AIDs Society. A silent, candle-lit vigil has been held at the conference to honor the victims.

Although not all the passengers have been named, it is believed that some of the world’s leading HIV/Aids researchers are among the victims of the doomed flight from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur.

Dutch-born former president of the International AIDS Society Joep Lange and his partner Jacqueline van Tongere have been confirmed as among the dead. Lange was a prominent HIV researcher and a professor at the University of Amsterdam due to speak at the conference. He was also a key researcher behind projects aimed at preventing mother-to-child AIDs transmission and an early advocate of bringing HIV medicines to the developing world.

Who'd want to kill aids researchers on their way to a conference to collaborate for a cure if covid is linked to aids?

👍

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join