It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel... "deepthroat" was the guy who gave Woodward and co the WATERGATE clues!

Watch the WATERgate?

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

It's the proverbial train wreck scenario. You can't stop it, but you also can't look away.

I've written ten books on the subject. That took a lot of faith. But, it's out of my hands now (... like it ever was).

When it comes to brainwashing, it takes (a former) one to know (a current) one!

"Looks like I'm on the front row" -Bob Euker

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Massive Evergreen Container Ship Runs Aground In Chesapeake Bay

"Ever Forward" 🤪🤡 An ironic symbol of this decade, and today is Pi Day. 10 days shy of "Ever Given" debacle.

And it's adjacent to Gibson Island.

Gibson Island and Eugenics Research in the 1930s.
“On the Island there is an Aristocracy of Wealth … the conferences are an Aristocracy of Brains.”

Robert Mueller's grandfather owned a home on Gibson Island and had connections to the DuPont family. The Island is a gated community of the super elite.

EVER FORWARD = in Jewish Gematria: 1911

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

This piece is a journalism masterpiece.

Repetita iuvant

edit on 14-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I think the Pfizer story is a misunderstanding. I have a friend who owns lots of Pfizer against my beliefs at this point. He is saying they are not being delisted but that some of debt they took on was from absorbing a company and now that absprbed stock and or bond is being delisted because it no longer exists.

That is the over simplification of what I was told.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Timestamp 2:42. Mirror. Code?

edit on 14-3-2022 by Metadouble because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
DERP ' A

Dur ham-related emails prompt DARPA to deny involvement in attributing 2016 DNC hack to Russia

A Pentagon agency has denied any role in attributing the 2016 hack of the Democratic National Committee to Russia after an email indicated special counsel John Durham's team asked a computer expert who had researched Trump-Russia collusion claims about it.

Democratic cybersecurity lawyer Michael Sussmann was indicted last year for allegedly concealing his clients, including Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign, from the FBI when he pushed since-debunked claims of a secret back channel between the Trump Organization and Russia’s Alfa Bank.......

Why is no one talking to Hillary Clinton about Sussman indictment

For many years I have watched CBS, NBC and ABC news along with MSNBC and Fox and rarely CNN. I could not understand why the mainstream media news stories (CBS, NBC and ABC) were almost identical….same stories night after night except for the special interest five-minute segments.
How can this be if these networks are really competing with each other?

One would think they would try and best one another with an exclusive scoop?

But this never happened! Very disappointing to say the least! I thought someone must be coordinating the news, but who?

let s see.... let me count the reasons Reporter Who Broke Clinton Tarmac Story Dies at 45

edit on 3142022 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

"Ever Forward" 🤪🤡 An ironic symbol of this decade, and today is Pi Day. 10 days shy of "Ever Given" debacle.

“On the Island there is an Aristocracy of Wealth … the conferences are an Aristocracy of Brains.”

Robert Mueller's grandfather owned a home on Gibson Island and had connections to the DuPont family. The Island is a gated community of the super elite.

Besides the obvious intrigue
just had to say
A moment about Climate Change
And here they're telling you the sea level is rising .. lol

VIDEO: Evergreen containership aground near Baltimore

Although this incident is far less serious than the Ever Given grounding, insurers have been concerned for some time about about the frequency and costs of groundings, with the Steamship Mutual club producing a loss prevention film on the subject called “Shallow Waters, Deep Trouble.”

Tell me these people are not stupid
Carry on

edit on 3142022 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Well it's March 14th... or 3.14 = Pi day!

A few PI acronyms:

Pisa (Tuscany, Italy)
Piauí (Brazilian state)
Presque Isle (Michigan)
Parris Island
Philippine Islands
Pearl Islands (Hawaii)
Phase I
Public Information
Personal Injury
Poison Ivy
Package Insert (medications)
Point of Intersection (xref 2 Mr pool o/night posts here and here)

Point of Impact
Pleasure Island (Disney World)
Philadelphia Inquirer (newspaper)
Politically Incorrect
Performance Index
Petroleum Institute
Privacy International (human rights group)
Please Inquire
Blood Clotting
Planet Internet
Photo Interpretation
Power Integrations
Pandemic Influenza
Primary Immunodeficiency
Post Inoculation
Packet Interface (think 2020 election proofs)

May also refer to a p*do organisation that embroiled UK politicians in the '70s/'80s... P.I.E. (Wiki)

You forgot PICO. Smaller than "Nano" and a small Island in the Azores TRIANGLE...and the Mr POOL post had an "all seeing eye" on it's top taking a photo.

And BLESSINGS to your daughter from me as a Priest of "The Church Of The Latter Day Dude".

Be Cool. Everything Always Unfolds Perfectly.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This so belongs here..

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

At a special meeting held on February 2, 2022, shareholders of Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARNA) approved the proposed merger with and into Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE). The merger is tentatively scheduled to close prior to the market open on March 11, 2022. In anticipation of the closing, the stock will be halted immediately following the after-hours session at 8 p.m. on March 10, 2022. If the merger closes as anticipated, the stock will remain halted on the day of closing (March 11th) and will be suspended effective March 14, 2022. The details are as follows:
Information Regarding the Merger of Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARNA) and Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE)

Next they'll gradually buy back majority of shares, gain full control vice shareholders and become the world's largest Pharma beast, on schedule for the next planscamdemic.🙄🤔

In December 2021, Pfizer announced that it had agreed to acquire Arena for $6.7 billion in cash.

Arena Pharmaceuticals Pipeline

418: The value of ABRAHADABRA in Hebrew Gematria.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

3.14 inverted 41.3
3.14+41.3 = 44.44

Gematrix.
Four four four four = 1344 (Jewish) 1440 (English)

Interesting match 1440 = Barrack Obama Gets Gunned Down

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

DavidNinoRodriguez

THE END OF THE CABAL, BABYLON HAS FALLEN

In Russia, in the Kaluga region, a replica of the Tower of Babel was burned. According to biblical tradition, the Tower of Babel is mankind's first attempt to build a world empire that would unite all the peoples and nations that inhabited the earth. It is mankind's first attempt to challenge God and take His place. It was God Himself who destroyed the tower. The fact that Russia has just now decided to burn a replica of the Tower of Babel has a clear symbolic meaning. Russia is telling the lords of the Kabbalah that their "dream" of building a world government has finally gone up in smoke. Russia is letting the whole world know that the New World Order is defeated.

t.me...

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Besides the obvious intrigue
just had to say
A moment about Climate Change
And here they're telling you the sea level is rising .. lol

VIDEO: Evergreen containership aground near Baltimore

Although this incident is far less serious than the Ever Given grounding, insurers have been concerned for some time about about the frequency and costs of groundings, with the Steamship Mutual club producing a loss prevention film on the subject called “Shallow Waters, Deep Trouble.”

Tell me these people are not stupid
Carry on

No crisis left to waste. I swear these people are unbelievable.

According to the media...

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I am sure that Lucifer is still in business but one can hope right.
In regards to Sick. Why was this written? Sick?
a reply to: Justoneman
This is pretty disturbing

The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio is seeking volunteers to participate in clinical trials for this area’s first study of a messenger RNA-based HIV vaccine.
Researchers hope to develop a series of vaccines to prevent HIV infection and deaths caused by HIV and AIDS, UT Health San Antonio said in a news release.
Moderna will provide the vaccine to sites around the country, including San Antonio.

I hope this is legit sc

“But I got the vaccine at the very start and it’s been weeks in my system,” you say.
That’s perfectly fine. For $49.95 we can completely drain your body of blood. Then we simply replace it with the blood of an anti-vaxxer.
So come down a see one of our highly trained Covid vaccine removal technicians. Conveniently located next to the Highway 95 Truck Stop and Motel. Open 7 days a week and we take all major credit cards.
MuddyUm
Bootleg Humor. Since 1720.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
These are the arguments that can be used to counter the anons
not the pompous and inept trolls who frequent this tread.

I teach you how to make real opposition to Q followers:

BOOM!

It is only valid once and serves to demonstrate that the Anons do not just follow what suits them.
Learn Q haters ... you could be valuable if you did your job right.

edit : come volevasi dimostrare 😁

a reply to: CharlesNPope

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

The fall of the Twin Towers in NYC was a sign, but not of the end of the Deep State. The Deep State is not a relatively new thing. It's been around for at least as long as the institution of royalty. It does renew itself generationally. It has many organizations through which it recruits and vets its enablers. Unless the Deep State has suddenly decided it has served its purpose on Earth and will end its own existence (or some extra-terrestrial influence does it for them), the Deep State isn't going anywhere.

Before the battle that assured Pompey's defeat and Caesar's triumph, a Roman Senator was quoted as saying, "Seek not to change what will happen, seek to accept what is going to happen". I once thought that those days were long over. I was wrong.

You owe the very Bible that you quote to the Deep State. Once you realize that, then you will be partially awake.

It there is a "Great Tribalization" (darn spell checker), it will be orchestrated by the Deep State. They have brought us all previous versions, both before and after the Great Tribulation associated with the Fall of Jerusalem to Nebuchadnezzar and the later one to Titus and the Roman legions. This is a stock theme, and has nothing to do with Big G. It was (and apparently still is) a script for depopulation and renewing royal/DS power. So, you can hope the next one will be different, but history is not on our side with that.

If you want to expose, protest and overthrow corruption, do it through an organization that is not part of the corruption. Otherwise, you are only going to reform corruption (at best).
edit on 14-3-2022 by CharlesNPope because: (no reason given)

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join