It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I forgot to put a disclaimer was not directing comment to you but to all who watch fwiw.
part of my new side project

a reply to: CharlesNPope

edit on 2022/3/14 by CrazyFox because:
Forgot 4th dimensional souls sent from Venus to save humanity pretty large gathering of those here

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Assange extradition case now moves to UK Home Secretary but defense has 4 weeks to make submissions, including further appeals they have not yet made.

Wikileaks tweet

Supreme Court Decision re Application by Julian Assange via Julian Assange solicitors Birnberg Peirce

Embedded tweet

BREAKING: UK Supreme Court refuses permission to appeal in Assange extradition. The case now moves to @UKHomeSecretary
Priti Patel to authorize the extradition dontextraditeassange.com...

There's something odd about the picture used... it's a black and white - but his collar is brown?

In the UK an arrest is called "a collar"... maybe it indicates they'll prove his arrest was dirty/swampy?
edit on 14-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel, can you blow up the picture?....there's some sort of reflection in his eyes which looks like a window and a figure stood to the side..... might be something....or nothing.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I'm on it, angelchemuel!

Will add to this post when done.

Done:

Bigger

Looks like he was meeting "deepthroat" in a car park?

edit on 14-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It looks like crosses or jail bar cells to me.
a reply to: angelchemuel
Hopefully will be sending a pm later
Cannot find that link I sent you

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The timing of this is laughable: Reuters tweet @ 17:40

Australia and the Netherlands said they had begun joint legal action against Russia at the United Nations' aviation agency over the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 eight years ago reut.rs...

Options:
1) DS trying to move the UN debate from "US Bio-weapons or Bio-research" to "Russia shot down MH17 8 years ago - but we must talk about it NOW!",

2) It's all part of White Hat's plan and will be used to show the nazi Azov battalion also shot MH17 down - and the russians have the proof?

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
What do Hunter Biden, Joe's son, Zelensky and Azov's Nazi battalions have in common?
They were all financed by the Ukrainian oligarch of Ashkenazi origin Ihor Kolomoyskyi

link

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Watching anti-Q researchers descend into the gaping maws of Q-dom is infinitely more fascinating than rubber necking at the scene of the car crash that is Q. At this point I think Q was later driven by certain COINTELPRO Qanon'ers that may have been an Op to obscure the adventures of Epstein & company. Anyone asking about the flight logs or any of Epstein’s other very powerful connections can be painted with the Q brush and labeled a conspiracy theorist Nazi terrorist.

I think there is also a type of shock doctrine aspect to it, whereby it's able to work because as dark as it sounds, so many people in the US & throughout the world have been sexually abused and/or close kin and can be easily triggered, distracted & manipulated.

Just a theory, but the origin or one side of Q/Qanon might be the Kay Griggs tapes because it actually reveals real names.

That đź’©show covers some of the real dark inner workings.

For example, judges are working under clandestine/covert military command structure known as the COG...the real DS, which the network existence was accidentally leaked out by Col. Ollie North during the Iran-Contra hearings (quickly silenced, but there it was hanging out in the open air) and decades later was perhaps formalized by Trump’s 200+ "federalist" judge appointments. Some of these people under Trump and still in Gov power today are from the 80s era.

We have a military dictatorship masquerading as gov't. It certainly gives an alternate meaning to the phrase, "the military is the only way."

Related "The Star Chamber" (1983) | IMDB)

Some would say we been under military dictatorship since 2001. This was an interview clip by CBS News's Leslie Stahl conducted with counterterrorism "tsar" Richard Clarke in 2000, which was broadcast on the evening of 9/11, where Clarke discussed the U.S.'s secret Continuity of Government (COG) plan. During the attacks that morning, COG was implemented for the first time.

Gov't above the constitution run by generals, and fascist law firms like Sullivan & Cromwell (Int'l law guardians to protect the CIA), and Williams & Connolly.

North’s lawyer here is Brendan Sullivan from W&C; alums include Mike Pompeo, Brett Kavanaugh, Jeffrey Kindler (former CEO of Pfizer), Elena Kagan (Associate Justice of the US Supreme Court).

Reagan assassination attempt / GHW Bush coup: "crisis management" became COG.

Haig ran NATO SHAPE.

Kay Griggs talks a lot about NATO/SHAPE.

Also, General Lyman L. Lemnitzer was fired by JFK for Operation Northwoods, and went to NATO to run GLADIO afterward.

The older version of this was Allen Dulles, Operation Sunrise to build up Hitler in 1920s-30s.
Then secret Nazi surrender end of WWII. Nazis were absorbed into NATO/P-2/Gladio/South American fascist dictatorships.

Death (or assassination) of FDR:

I'm convinced it's one Octopus, and generational. What Trump was fighting during his term which I think he realized in mid-2019 it's not possible to beat them, at least not in a short term nor from the Office of the President.

General Carl Wade Stiner passing the torch to Lt. Gen Mike Flynn.
Read 👇

It's from the book:

Clancy like some other notable novelist's carefully tells us non-fiction through layers of fiction.

Marine Corps Colonel George Griggs worked for General Stiner, and Edwin P. Wilson (CIA and Office of Naval Intelligence officer as Merchant of Death to Middle East/Joseph Cofer Black/Carlos the Jackal).

This is all a really Deep State foggy rabbit hole abyss, where the full extent of truths & facts shall never be revealed.

Disclaimer: Not trying to dissuade ANYONE or paint a negative connotation on Q; though it has fractured into smaller groups and communities. I just follow crumbs and see where it leads or reveals. If & when it becomes uncomfortably numb that is an indication it's probably true. Just adding one of my own perspectives based on deep diving into earlier Q drops. So, make of it all what you will. Afterall, this Country was founded on conspiracies and we're currently under a ginormous global conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is what having no faith looks like.

The storm is happening. Every day the window we have gets a little bigger.

originally posted by: CharlesNPope
a reply to: duncanhidao

Trump didn't win re-election, so now the Q folks are "moving the goal posts" and saying that is all part of his planned "going away".

The Storm didn't happen folks!! It's not going to happen folks, not like you think. The only Storm you are going to get is the one that the DS creates. If they keep Trump around, it will be to act as a foil. They will redefine his ejection from the White House as a "Moses in Exile". He will return to destroy "all the gods of Egypt", but the only thing he will actually destroy is everything except the "gods of Egypt". Everybody in the front row goes down with "Egypt". Go Team!!

If Putin is calling the NWO Satan, it's only because he's a part of it.

There is nothing left to expose. Everything is out in the open now.

Can you hear the drum beat??? Yes, we can.

Can you MVP like Steve Nash??? No, you can't.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Thanks for the UKHSA graph!

I've forwarded it to the family.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Don't be coy.

I know you're Q

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Wow, that IS defo a reflection.
I don't understand your

Looks like he was meeting "deepthroat" in a car park?
. I'm assuming it is a reference to 'something' he has been accused of yes?

@Crazy Fox, It looks like a table with a few 'dudes' stood behind it to me

Rainbows
Jane
PS, you can see their reflections on the highly polished table in front. To me, they are sitting directly opposite him on the other side of the table. It's the 'reflection' that makes them appear much further away. Objects in the rear view mirror..... and all that.
Rainbows again
Jane
edit on pm33America/ChicagoMonday2022-03-14T15:19:15-05:0003America/Chicago03000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Massive Evergreen Container Ship Runs Aground In Chesapeake Bay

Wow.
Put a ship full of Club K missile systems that close to Washington, DC.... There is no way to use an ABM system to shoot them down.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
I forgot to put a disclaimer was not directing comment to you but to all who watch fwiw.
part of my new side project

a reply to: CrazyFox

When I said "Let's Take It Easy" that wasn't directed at you either (lol). If I directed a song toward you it would be, "More, More, More". "Take It Easy" has an interesting message about deception. Even when we know we're being deceived we still say, "open up I'm climbing in" (haha). We choose our poison and poison what we choose. Is human nature inseparable from deception? You can plead the 5th.

BTW, has Janet Woodcock's role in the Oxycontin/Opioid crisis been discussed on this thread?

www.inquirer.com...

www.ft.com...
edit on 14-3-2022 by CharlesNPope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

PM

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This thread and the work you do are important but so is you families health.
A large part of this battle is to preserve that aspect.

From what I could see religious battlegrounds are being drawn by Putin and he is calling out the Western's Christianity as following a false prophet (Satan/Adversary)
Here is a quick thought on a different but not religious aspect
God was unable to create both sexes as one but gave humans the ability to learn how and to make the choice no matter how dire the consequence.

This may be useful to all Every weapon to defend oneself from whatever is thrown at us.

did I miss this

The pharmaceutical company last year quietly shut down production at a plant in Leiden, Netherlands, which was the only facility where usable doses of the vaccine were manufactured, catching some of its customers off guard, including developing nations that prefer the single-dose J&J drug over two-dose alternatives, the report states.

edit on 2022/3/14 by CrazyFox because: angel I just control zoomed I do not know what I c with Rel's photo yet my cpu is old have to look on tablet epiphany

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesNPope

Janet yes, but don't recall anything on her role in the Oxy/Opioid crisis.

Janet & Fauci go way back...

The Search for an AIDS Vaccine (Jan 11, 1990)

Dr. Janet Woodcock, director of the Food and Drug Administration’s Biologics Investigational New Drugs Division–the group that sanctions new vaccine clinical trials–assures that the government has no a priori prejudice against a killed-HIV vaccine. “We’ve approved a lot of very serious pathogens that are inactivated,” she says. “That’s basically where it’s at for eradication of several diseases.”

How much vax potion would Woodcock jabs if Woodcock could skip testing?

FDA Authorizes Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for Emergency Use in Children 5 through 11 Years of Age

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join