It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

On the Journey to Truth Podcast they have had a Naval Whistleblower on for I think 3 episodes now and he talks about some of the stuff he has seen in the deep places of the earth and from what he reports that is exactly what is going on.

He even states that they have been able to meld souls together. I am pretty hesitant on whistleblowers but I have listened to his podcasts several times now and my impression is he is legitimate with what he is talking about.

According to him several "cloning" facilities have been destroyed where really weird stuff is going on to produce a wide variety of "products" as he calls them. Some of the facilities he talks about house 10s of thousands of "experiments"

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

I was just wondering if the kb could mean Klaus [Schwab] and [Albert] Bourla.

My favorite letter in the alphabet has a relation to "KS" -

Sound of the Latin letter X in many languages. X is regularly pronounced as "ks". In German, generally pronounced [ks]; in native words, however, such as Ochs or wachsen, the cluster [ks] is often written ⟨chs⟩.

K+S (Potash has been in the news recently)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hadiya Pendleton was a girl and she was 15 when she was shot.

Looks like Wear Orange Day started in 2015 so it is a recurring thing and bound to come around again after a shooting and during a gun controversy.

I guess it's just the usual shoehorning for this thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

This video represents exactly how this world really works.
Seeing it made my blood run cold.

Several alien races came to our beautiful blue planet millions of years ago and took their hand to create their herd of humans.
They terraformed the planet to be perfectly suitable for our race and created their Edens to win their most important prize in the universe: immortality.
Their races have millions of years of technology and knowledge of universal laws and have understood that in the entire universe there is only one thing destined to exist forever: the soul.
They don't have it.
And they are angry about it.
They are angry with the CREATOR because he has decided to only provide soul to a certain type of DNA. The human one.
Those of high rank have therefore decided, thanks to their technology, to use the soul and DNA of humans to live forever.
When the time of death approaches for them, they kidnap a human with a soul to use his energy and transfer consciousness into a new body, thus deluding himself that he has avoided death.
They have been doing this for thousands of years.
We are farm animals for them.

👇👇👇

The most important click of your life

The 2nd
PDF file

choose free slow download:

Alien CicatrixPDF file
2PDF file
3PDF file

edit on 3-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jun 3 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: added PDF file

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is interesting. Got the podcast queued up now. Thanks!

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

On the Journey to Truth Podcast they have had a Naval Whistleblower on for I think 3 episodes now and he talks about some of the stuff he has seen in the deep places of the earth and from what he reports that is exactly what is going on.

He even states that they have been able to meld souls together. I am pretty hesitant on whistleblowers but I have listened to his podcasts several times now and my impression is he is legitimate with what he is talking about.

According to him several "cloning" facilities have been destroyed where really weird stuff is going on to produce a wide variety of "products" as he calls them. Some of the facilities he talks about house 10s of thousands of "experiments"

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Kinda gives you the vibe that this is NASA's FIRST landing endeavor.? (Rhetorical, we all have our own opinions on this decades old matter)

They have many...

Leidos

Dynetics operates remote operations additionally in Michigan, Florida, Virginia, Ohio, and Texas. They were the systems integrator for the development of the MOAB bomb. Dynetics is working with Sierra Nevada Corporation's Space Systems participated in some early human landing system (HLS) design studies under NASA.

Sierra Nevada built the THOR III man-portable, counter-radio-controlled improvised explosive device (IED), aka 'Warlock' jammer.

Who Really Owns the Military Industrial Complex: The Highland Group Exposed

But there is a more secret group that directs the military in its future goals. One group, essentially one man, has been behind creating the direction of military and commercial warfare for decades. He founded the Highland Group which hosts forums for DARPA, Department of Defense, CIA, FBI, In-Q-Tel, Homeland Security, SAIC, and many other government agencies and organizations.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Orange Day????.....Made me think Guantanamo Day!!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Another strange normal story...

twitter.com...

Just before 5:00 am, a U.S. Capitol Police patrol officer started talking to a man who had parked his 2017 Dodge Challenger near Peace Circle, on the West side of the Capitol.

The man was identified as 53 year old Jerome Felipe out of Flint, Michigan.

Felipe, who is a retired police officer out of New York, presented the USCP officers with a fake badge that had "Department of the INTERPOL" printed on it. Felipe also made a false statement that he was a criminal investigator with the agency.

Felipe gave officers permission to search his vehicle. The officers discovered a BB gun, two ballistic vests, several high capacity magazines, and other ammunition in the car. No real guns were found.

Special Agent Badge Replica Movie Props

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   
TGIF
Sometimes IT takes a Deep Dive
To Relax and let it all in ....
Clear the Mind of Things to come

My evening plans
stumbled upon in my Swabia Bavaria Huntt

Hope your evening is as peaceful as mine is Planned

God Bless

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
cranky, re: BOJO's Peppa the Pig speech

Have we discussed this translation that has just hit me...

To Pepper the Pig is to BREAK OPEN THE PIGGY BANK!

Since piggy banks are used by children to store small coins then this symbolises breaking apart the Central Banks in order to free stable coins.
(Coins are "stabled" in the piggy bank and Pigs are constrained in Pig Pens... "Follow the Pen"!)

DEFINITIONS:

Pepper:

Definition of pepper (Entry 2 of 3)

transitive verb
1a : to sprinkle or season with pepper
b : to shower with or as if with shot or other missiles
2 : to hit with or as if with rapid repeated blows

Piggy Bank

Piggy banks are usually made of ceramic or porcelain. They are generally painted and serve as a pedagogical device to teach the rudiments of thrift and savings to children
Some piggy banks do not have an opening besides the slot for inserting coins, which will lead to smashing the piggy bank with a hammer or by other means, to obtain the money within.

Ps I'm just about to post about a new Mr Pool picture of an Andrew Jackson $100 note - with 3 pyramids and Bill number that links to key posts!
edit on 3-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: tanstaafl
All I said was that the movie was hot air because it doesn't prove the claim, it just convinced a bunch of people.

But, again, you are simply wrong, it absolutely did prove the claim that there was widespread election fraud. It did so beyond any reasonable doubt. If you still doubt it, then you are being absolutely unreasonable.

What happened to what you posted earlier today?:
"In fact they carefully avoided doing that, explaining that none of their evidence proves anything illegal or fraudulent happened, it only pointed out the highly suspicious activity and the potential for illegal actions.

Yeah, I could have worded that better...

It absolutely proved that widespread election fraud occurred, but only in a general sense. They didn't prove any specifics with respect to any one person. But, they aren't law enforcement, so that is as expected.

Also what is wrong with using the proper word: loophole:
"1: a means of escape
especially : an ambiguity or omission in the text through which the intent of a statute, contract, or obligation may be evaded"

Because it isn't a loophole, it is criminal acts that are not being prosecuted because those in charge of the judicial system in those areas are all democrats who supported the fraud, if not outright participated in it. And yes, any and every SoS or other government actor who violated their own State election laws just because 'covid' participated in the fraud..

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Given the history of JPL and the Global Space Programs, I'm not surprised that this company would pay ohmage to it's name sake Dianetics. Yes, I know, they are too different things because of the way they are spelled. Shut up Comey/Corney they clearly are related.

edit on 3-6-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
They didn't prove any specifics with respect to any one person. But, they aren't law enforcement, so that is as expected.

But that level of proof is what is needed in order to nullify any votes. For example, the two women arraigned in 2020, one of them plead guilty yesterday because she was in possession of 4 votes and so was the other one. Those 8 votes can be annulled but the tens of thousands estimated in 2000 mules are still standing.

Because it isn't a loophole, it is criminal acts that are not being prosecuted because those in charge of the judicial system in those areas are all democrats who supported the fraud, if not outright participated in it. And yes, any and every SoS or other government actor who violated their own State election laws just because 'covid' participated in the fraud..

No, they are loopholes. Read the laws. Even the Secretary of State of Georgia, the one that Trump called, which started this other witch-hunt of an investigation, who is a republican told the Trump WH that he had to follow the law and sure enough the text of law omits anything in regards to the annulment of trafficked votes.

That is a textbook definition.

Here is the one for Georgia, § 21-2-385 - Procedure for voting by absentee ballot; advance voting. Show me where the law talks about the annulment of votes.
edit on 3-6-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Must be Boring in Guatemala
Sure lol
Just saying what everyone's thinking
Weakest sauce ever.. droning on and on
Don't you have a scab to keep you busy

You have argued so much you've convinced my wife there's too many holes in elections
Your 2001 mules on steroids

edit on 632022 by MetalThunder because: Sassy

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
THE NEWS IS FAKE.
THE WAR IS REAL.

edit on 3-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
This thread is my scab.

The truth is there are a bunch of holes in US election laws and I'm not saying that is a good thing, I'm just pointing out some that I noticed.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

All said and done I still love ya but STILL wouldn't want you as a neighbor
Peace
edit on 632022 by MetalThunder because: Remain calm ,,, lol

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
More like your the infection ... Just saying

It seems to be an infection for a few of us, not necessarily for the same reason.

Speaking of holes in US elections, I grew up in the US and it was just recently that I found out about faithless electors. Members of the electoral college are not obligated to vote for the person with the most votes, they can go rogue and vote for whoever they want and only 14 states have laws to deal with that. Talk about the votes of US citizens not counting.

Faithless electors

ETA:

All said and done I still love ya but STILL wouldn't want you as a neighbor
Peace

I'm a great neighbor. I'm quiet and tend to keep to myself but always there to lend a hand if needed...oh wait, that is how neighbors usually start off their descriptions of serial killers.
edit on 3-6-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Your enthusiasm to argue has proven the exact thing you've argued against since time in memoriam lol
Most Secure Election ever memba ?

Carry on

edit on 632022 by MetalThunder because: Sassy

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join