It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Important proof graphic re 1 of Mr Pool's posts on 3rd June (above):

Bigger

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Building on the proof graphic, Mr Pool has just posted further:

On @looP_rMbot

On Mr Pool "Bot" channel (that doesn't allow you to copy post links:

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   

The soldier credited in the photo is Marcus Luttrell
But I find Gregg more similar. 😎

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If there are loopholes are they available to all sides? Or are they super secret, yet legal ways to take advantage of an election? It seems that these loophole that you are talking about would have been available for decades in most cases, and used throughout that time. Yet here we are, an army of "new" loopholes, as if by magic. Loopholes that extend up and down the judicial system, that only one political affiliation can even take advantage of.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Pretty sure the source of that pic had no idea what Mr. Pool would do with it.

Here it was used in a spanish article from November 2021.

Something, something about who you follow.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
If there are loopholes are they available to all sides? Or are they super secret, yet legal ways to take advantage of an election? It seems that these loophole that you are talking about would have been available for decades in most cases, and used throughout that time. Yet here we are, an army of "new" loopholes, as if by magic. Loopholes that extend up and down the judicial system, that only one political affiliation can even take advantage of.

They are available to anyone. For example, someone can drop off a dozen ballots for party X in a state that only allows someone to drop three (theirs and that of two other people, like Michigan) and since nobody can say figure out who dropped what in a drop box, they are "legit" and counted.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Post away.

It will lighten the load of the incessant bickering.

5 posts is only 1/4 page.

Love to see it and it gets archived.(Thanks to YKW)

P

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
It will lighten the load of the incessant bickering.

Please, the naysayers pop in early on in the start of a new thread and fade away by page 4.

I'm the only one that probably pops in half a dozen times in a thread and I would like to think it is because I am adding some info, although I think this train is going nowhere.

Otherwise, the Q team has the echo chamber to themselves.

ETA: And for the record, none of COM's esoteriQa posts seem to have any effect on the real world.
edit on 4-6-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I can't get a Tineye.com match on this building... possibly an Amsterdam bank?

Hi Rel

Parizska 13 in Prague. Intersection with Siroka. Street is a swanky shopping district. Not sure what the building is than hosting the jewelry shop on the ground floor.

Cheers
edit on 4-6-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
For the record, they had an effect on me and I am in the real world.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

what the building is than

Should have been written as--

what the building is, other than

Cheers
edit on 4-6-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers for identifying the Prague building Cavv!

To save space, I found some more decodes from Mr Pool's "handle" (@looP_rM311_7211) and Black Swan:

Bigger

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Non Mordero mAI

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Dask is unfortunately correct. But it isn't just loopholes. A couple things to think about:

- Laws never get simpler. They typically never go away, but new ones are created all the time. This creates a huge web of conflicting laws, many of which are there just to control every aspect of your life.

- Everyone assumes laws matter. I've been told by people they are worried I will go to hell for breaking minor traffic laws because people don't know the difference between the laws of man and the laws of God.

- Laws are there to control you, either directly or indirectly. However, they are only pursued at the convenience of the owning government. And they are interpreted in the manner that government chooses.

- You can exploit loopholes, as long as it does not conflict with the agenda of the government.

- Loopholes do not matter if it conflicts with the agenda of the government. Additionally, laws do not matter if it conflicts with the agenda of the government. The loopholes work both ways, and when they do not, the government chooses to ignore the law. Sometimes the result is legal precedent, which basically becomes law.

I know these things for a fact, from experience.

What you need to realize is that none of this matters in relation to the bigger picture. The law doesn't tell you who is good and who is bad. Or what your ultimate fate will be.

This is why I am conflicted about the statement "this is not a game." That is kind of a half-truth. What is happening is not a game. But we are surrounded by the game.

originally posted by: apydomis

edit on 6/4/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Rel you probably already know this but your post with the 'Platinum Jubilee Weekend' may be referring to the absence of Queen Elizabeth. She has now missed the Epson Derby which for such a horse lover would be unthinkable.
This weekend there are a couple of events that she should be participating in including a parade on Sunday. I guess we will see if she will attend but she is MIA.

www.bbc.com>news Platinum Jubilee: Queen to miss Derby but celebrations...-BBC
----
Just my impression from the Pool post with the lights hanging down. Do they remind you of flying saucers? Sky event? Could this link to the movie Independence Day?
If I understand what I think Loop is saying may link to #2273
Prepare for 'sky is falling' week. There seems to be a lot of events converging right about now.

At this point I feel like we are watching a three ring circus with different acts taking place all at the same time. We are all going to need a lot more popcorn.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Eric Holder, the Fast and Furious one, has been under the radar until now. Another book deal. Our Unfinished March.

The irony > The playbook on how to save our democracy. He has some directions for the faithful:
1. Eliminate the Electoral College.
2. Expand the size of the Supreme Court.
3. *Eliminate life time appointments < What could go wrong???

"After the 2020 election, Trump's efforts to overturn the vote has evolved into a slow motion coup, with many Republicans launching an all-out assault on our democracy. The vote is in peril." Lol, exactly which votes is he referring to?

A Hail Mary move...Dems should eliminate the filibuster, provide statehood to D.C. and Puerto Rico and just maybe can pull off a win.

-Institute automatic voter registration, early voting and free voter ID's and why bother with the Senate.
-----------
It's about the guns and the filibuster. Heading over to Barack Obama's twitt account he links an article from the Atlantic by Ronald Brownstein 'The Real Reason America Doesn't Have Gun Control'

"The basic rules of American democracy provide a veto over national policy to a minority of states."

Obama and Holder both are eyeing the filibuster because they know that is what is going to impede their ability to really weaken the rights of the second amendment.
This is really something coming from Holder who sent how many guns into the hands of the Mexican cartel?

www.theatlantic.com>archive>2022/05>Senat... The Real Reason America Doesn't Have Gun Control
www.penguinandrandomhouse.com>books>our-u... Our Unfinished March by Eric Holder, Sam Koppelman
https"//twitter.com/Barrack Obama [4 days ago]

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

This is why I am conflicted about the statement "this is not a game." That is kind of a half-truth. What is happening is not a game. But we are surrounded by the game.
a reply to: Caled
Q did say "play the game" and "learn to play the game" as well as "this is not a game".

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
X you highlighted Sicily in the transcript of Schwab and Burla. Could it have something to do with potential clinical trials in Sicily and the use of mRNA to treat some forms of cancer? I couldn't find anything specific but probably something nefarious when WEF is involved.

The one thing that does stand out is that Pfizer, despite earning billions in profit, are purging their manufacturing plants of 'excess' employees. All for the bottom line. That is happening world wide. Talk about inversion because that will have employees boycotting the very thing that the 'people' insist that they take. It won't just be the employees and their families but no doubt the community as well and then it will spread like a virus. Lol.

Sicily does have a point "thinned down work force, depriving itself of highly qualified personnel". As if they haven't had quality issues in the past and this is new technology.

www.italianinsider.it> One Hundred Redundancies at Sicily Plant-Italian Insider

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog
Thanks for the link. I will have to give the podcast a listen but I find it difficult to understand how they can meld souls together. How would they know? Bodies I could see but the soul is special and doesn't need a body.
No doubt I have still much to learn.
I am one of those who has never read a comic book or even followed any conspiracy theories as they like to call them so it is super weird that I am even posting on this site. However there must be a reason and I am searching for the truth if finding it is possible.
Now I am looking at all of this and wondering how is it possible that all the Ku posts written in the past are rolling out in the future. Time travel or really good AI or maybe a little help from some friends. No doubt the answer is out there.
The only one I ever came across that was probably 'out there' but I believed 100% was true was 'Chariot of the Gods'. I go to
What complicates things for me is that I never had the opportunity to read all the ku posts but just followed my intuition so I find it interesting to see how often those two things dove tailed.

Can you imagine how strange it is that I am only learning about super heroes, the WEF, the NWO ect. and all of these interesting ideas now? I haven't lived in cave separated from society Lol but have been super busy raising my family. However the Covid lockdown has maybe had an unexpected 'adverse effect' and launched the truth finders on the internet. Ha. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I guess that is fair. It is a game, but with real stakes. Schrödinger's game. You don't know if the game exists or has ceased to exist.

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

a reply to: Caled
Q did say "play the game" and "learn to play the game" as well as "this is not a game".

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join