It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 317
<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Not quite the first.

twitter.com...

After Palantir's stock cratered, billionaire CEO Alex Karp wrote a shareholder letter (May 9) in which he quotes Theodor Adorno, and warns that the threat of nuclear war is "significantly" underestimated and gives the game away as in Silicon Valley concern for "free speech" (Palantir needs the data / BlackRock and In-Q-Tel).

Richard Mellon Scaife (Mellon banking, oil, and aluminum fortune, and the owner and publisher of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review) and his various ratline media projects to today's media wasteland. Scaife personally bankrolled Chris Ruddy for years before Ruddy founded Newsmax. Scaife would eventually invest in that, too. Christopher Ruddy started Newsmax.com on September 16, 1998, supported by a group of investors, including the family of the late CIA Director William J. Casey.

From CIA FOIA doc referenced in Q3632.
LEAKS Memo by William Casey, 1984 - Released in 2007.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
At least be consistent

Weird, when I hit quote I get the original post you made and not the edit.

Yeah, I sometimes write things kind of broadly because I want it to cover more than one specific thing and don't want to make a list when what I'm talking about could include a lot of stuff.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Team Joe, death by a thousand cuts. Quite literally nothing is going right for them, nothing. Joe threatening to withhold school lunch money unless girls let boys in their bathrooms is a headline indicative of "they must be shown." Folks are seeing.

Retruth DJT team.

2000 mules gematria

A Rigged Election
The Election
Time For A Change

Summer, Joe's going to be very hot in the diaper area. The Gun thing won't last, about to be Inverted, next up abortion and it will be Inverted on him quickly. Outrage at every. single. thing. will have diminishing returns very quickly among the awake it will Invert to change, among the asleep it will serve to create despondency.

Target Dates: 6/6, 6/21, 7/4, 7/22, 8/8, 9/22

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Back in march I posted a breakdown of BoJo's strange Peppa Pig symbolic speech. The ATS search sucks and I can't remember what I noticed.

Theme Parks in China, America and the NEW Forest. 6 billion, 6 billion = 6-6-2022, see my post above.

Pool now likes it.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What is it with British PMs and pigs?

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The first video is obviously out of context
in fact Q responds with the full video that clarifies the situation.

What I find incredible, after 6 years, is how current it is about the situation in Ukraine.
With the information we now have obama's speech sounds grotesque and hypocritical and reveals it for what it has always been:
a liar.

Lead in was cover.
Now we know.
The cabal's entry into Ukraine was carefully planned.

Exit out was missing what?

WAR!

edit on 3-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The first video is obviously out of context
in fact Q responds with the full video that clarifies the situation.

What I find incredible, after 6 years, is how current it is about the situation in Ukraine.
With the information we now have obama's speech sounds grotesque and hypocritical and reveals it for what it has always been:
a liar.

Lead in was cover.
Now we know.
The cabal's entry into Ukraine was carefully planned.

Exit out was missing what?

WAR!

OK, now I understand, Thanks ! Yes, I had the same thoughts when Barry was talking about Russia and Ukraine and also it explains WHY those tensions barely made the news 6 yrs. ago, compared to now when it’s covered non-stop !

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Does "Storm Rider" provide the referenced CIA Notes, and any other evidence to prove the bombshell statements he/she made in that post?

Can you provide a link to the StormRider post? I can start digging from there, if you don't have a link to the mentioned CIA Notes. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

There is some kind of special medicine/drug given current and former U.S. Presidents to keep them from having heart-attacks, strokes, break-downs, etc... All the things that would strike "regular" people easily, due to so much stress from so many areas of responsibility.

Given Joe Biden's age, blood thinners, cholesterol medications, and propensity for strokes (he's had 2), he should have collapsed by now.

That cat Jimmy Carter has used all 9 lives, plus some.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The Swamp is filling

68th Bilderberg Meeting to take place 2 - 5 June 2022 in Washington, D.C., USA

The key topics for discussion this year are:

Geopolitical Realignments

NATO Challenges

China

Indo-Pacific Realignment

Sino-US Tech Competition

Russia

Continuity of Government and the Economy

Disruption of the Global Financial System

Disinformation

Energy Security and Sustainability

Post Pandemic Health

Fragmentation of Democratic Societies

Trade and Deglobalisation

Ukraine

The Bilderberg Meeting is a forum for informal discussions about major issues. The meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule, which states that participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s) nor any other participant may be revealed.

Thanks to the private nature of the Meeting, the participants take part as individuals rather than in any official capacity, and hence are not bound by the conventions of their office or by pre-agreed positions. As such, they can take time to listen, reflect and gather insights. There is no detailed agenda, no resolutions are proposed, no votes are taken and no policy statements are issued. 

So business as usual in DC !

edit on 632022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

So business as usual in DC

Twitter is getting worse

Beetlemilk

fishing is fun

Uncle, Father Oscar?

Remember?
edit on 2022/6/3 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
We may be AWAKE but I think we are still bleary-eyed and need to FOCUS more.

I found this video on Whiplash347 telegram channel where a lady connects that the Uvalde school shooting was deliberately targetting the children of Border Patrol officers - because they've been successful in their actions against trafficking in the area!

Why do I say "FOCUS!"?

Because we almost all heard that it was a Border Patrol officer who went in to the school and shot the shooter and rescued his kids.... but none of us thought to connect that to border trafficking... unless I've missed a post on it.

Now reconsider the military intelligence plane in the area at the time of the shooting... presumably that could have geo-located both the border patrol officers near the school... and their children? Was it identifying targets for the shooter?

Offline til 2300gmt due to festivities in UK now.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I saw that video as well and it was for sure interesting. I also saw a post and am trying to find it again where allegedly some of the kids involved in the Uvalde incident were rescued during the Operation Lost Souls that happened just after the shooting.

I know you watch Phil and he stated on his last live that he was hearing things that Uvalde was much bigger than what was going on at surface level and was very disturbing. The thing I cannot wrap my head around is with this shooting and some of the others that they are not letting parents see their kids and are requiring DNA evidence to match them up. Just with that I am very suspicious. If I were a parent and that happened to my kid I would tear down that building to see my kid for one last time.

When you hear the phrase its bigger than you can possibly imagine my imagination keeps getting bigger and bigger and if it is even bigger than that its no surprise when they say many people won't be able to take it.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Blech. I wonder if their system is any better than when I first saw it. Secret sauce that required tons of people to sift through countless false positives.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
After Palantir's stock cratered, billionaire CEO Alex Karp wrote a shareholder letter (May 9) in which he quotes Theodor Adorno, and warns that the threat of nuclear war is "significantly" underestimated and gives the game away as in Silicon Valley concern for "free speech" (Palantir needs the data / BlackRock and In-Q-Tel).

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
XM your post about Ukraine and the abducted children must fit in with what was said at Davos.

I listened through the Q&A between Klaus Schwab and Albert Bourla because as everyone knows by now I have deep concerns about Bourla and his role in all of this.

At the 17.33 mark KS talks about how Gavi originated at Davos/Bill Gates involvement but this statement was completely out of context:
"Davos Charity for me...WE HAVE SO MANY CHILDREN" Then they both laughed. How disturbing.

Maybe these missing children are being funneled through this 'supposed' charity and then who knows where after that.
When I check on the WEF Charity it seems that there is currently a lot of emphasis on Ukraine. Might be just a coincidence but then who knows. Still super weird.

(link tracking not allowed)/3NMH8Rx World Economic Forum Conversation With Albert Bourla, CEO of Pfizer/Davos/#WEF22

Just put (link tracking not allowed) in front of the link.

edit on 3-6-2022 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT did you look at who is attending the Bilderberg meeting?

Why would Albert Bourla, who represents a private company, Pfizer, be invited to attend the meeting? Also Emma Walmsley from Glaxo Smith Kleine.

Then we can add Facebook, Eric Schmidt Google and Jake Sullivan from the NASA and of course the Economist connection.
-----
One of the main topics involves the Disruption of the Global Financial System.
----
I imagine the Chatham House Rules have been explored much earlier but still when there is no transparency it always leads to something horrible.

top topics

<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join