It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Your enthusiasm to argue has proven the exact thing you've argued against since time in memoriam lol
Most Secure Election ever memba?

I've never argued against secure elections.

All I have done is point out that despite people getting all worked up by things like 2000 mules, the laws are what need to be changed and until that happens there will be people who will use the loopholes in them to their advantage.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Since this is a documentation of our shared journey, consider that in stone. Also this

I'm not your enemy , I'm your brother
We share the same Sun
Hatered is a artificial emotion
Stay in the LIGHT
Last call
Last Line

edit on 632022 by MetalThunder because: Anni 201 do you deny ME ?

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
To Pepper the Pig is to BREAK OPEN THE PIGGY BANK!

To "pepper" something is also to "shoot it", with a shotgun.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It's hard to imagine this country going through Watergate type hearings on a national level. Considering the hyper partisan climate, with implied and actual violence raging through the streets... G. Floyd's OD will seem like a walk in the park compared to show trials featuring all of the Deep Democrat favourites. It's almost like they are spoiling for that kind of street fight.

Watergate dragged out for years, with hearings for several months. An iconic event in this country's history, it's maybe more of an apt comparison than at first glance. At the heart of it was wiretapping, not unlike Trump Tower.....which is even worse because of the spillover into surveillance on a sitting President. So, a bunch of fixers or "plumbers" did a bunch of goon-level dirty tricks on the opposing Politburo, rinse and repeat.

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Former_Special_Agents_of_the_Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation

Extra credit trivia material...
en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_of_the_Puppet_People
edit on 3-6-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I actually bought PLTR a while ago. Value way down, but Revenue and Growth are up nicely....weird.

finance.yahoo.com...
finance.yahoo.com/news/palantir-expands-partnership-u-space-105900110.html

DENVER, June 02, 2022--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Palantir Technologies Inc. (NYSE
LTR) announced today that the U.S. Space Systems Command (SSC) Battle Management Command, Control, and Communications (BMC3) awarded Palantir a $53,899,333.40 increase on May 24, 2022, to its 2021 award of $121,500,000.00. This increase brings the total value of the contract to $175,399,333.40 and ensures the continuous delivery of Palantir’s data and decisions platform to support national security objectives through March 2023.

This contract modification continues Palantir’s Data-as-a-Service platform capabilities which allow mission areas within the Air Force, Space Force, and NORAD-NORTHCOM to integrate, clean, share, and leverage data to help make decisions on personnel management, strategic and operational planning, cross-space situational awareness, and collaboration across combatant commands. The extension includes capabilities for decision support tooling for echelon planning and continuity of leadership operations.

"The readiness of our nation’s Space and Air Force is vital to Western security,"

edit on 3-6-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
From our intellectual frens over at...

twitter.com... | Odd photo they chose. Meh, par for the course.

RAND Mass Attacks Defense Toolkit

RAND Corporation researchers created this toolkit to help reduce the likelihood of mass shootings and other public attacks, and reduce the casualties of completed attacks. Whatever your role or level of experience, this toolkit can make you a better defender against mass attacks.

After studying 600 mass attack events and plots, interviewing dozens of experts, and reviewing hundreds of references, the team identified the Mass Attacks Defense Chain, a series of defenses that work together to reduce the probability of mass attacks and their impacts.

Just happened to have this 'Toolkit' lying a on shelf, dusted off ready to deploy.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

For F's sake
As good as any GCHQ chaff

LOOK ALIVE

edit on 632022 by MetalThunder because: WE HAVE IT ALL

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Several Years ago I worked for Sony Electronics in Ft Myers ,Fl We had several high profile people that called around the world and into our special que I spoke to the VP of the Rand Corp and he asked me if I wanted to go look for arrowheads and artifacts one day with him. I said sure but never called him back. I also spoke to a guy at Lockheed Martin and he said that the UFO's are real and said the TR3 was real. I have talked to tens of thousands of people over the years being in this industry since the early 90's and when you are just sitting there to pass the time when the internet is slow you make all kinds of small talk and its really interesting. Ive spoken to Sly Stalone and Adam Sandler's VP to purchase a lot of HD tvs for hos friends at christmas and other music reps around the world. The peeps spill what they know.

edit on 3-6-2022 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2022 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
14 Mr Pool telegram posts on June 3rd start here, with his 1111th post:

I think the above two represent removing credit liquidity?
The Black&White Mastercard has no Red/Yellow circles on it... but then we have the large Red grapefruit and smaller yellow lemon, down to the small green lime, representing reduced juice (liquidity) levels?
In banking terms, to be "In the black" is to have funds whereas to be "in the red" is to be overdrawn!

A wave cresting in a dust storm? I.e. No liquidity, it's all air and dust?

The larger diamond has more facets than the multitude of smaller ones each have?

I can't get a Tineye.com match on this building... possibly an Amsterdam bank?
Note the "Baby Bentley" and Horse & Cart juxtaposition.

This is a repeat, previously posted 6:12PM April 27th Twitter, 2:37:22 on April 28th on Telegram.

Gold backed stable coins?

This is a reference to David Schwatz (Ripple CTO) about "Flipping the Switch" to the QFS... note the switch is ON.
David Schwartz tweeted this, 5:57pm UTC on same day:

And the worst part is, they only got it right on the 27th take. t.co...

The link shows a skateboarder doing a FLIP which has repercussions!
It's a 10 second video!

Overnight? (Moon)
Precipice? ( Cliff/Mountain)
Note it's Black&White

3rd time a forest posted, 2nd time a Bamboo forest but first looking straight up.

I'm doing a separate post on this one but note the 3 pyramid shapes top left.

Dimmed lights? Or "Shed Light on..."

14 pictures points to #14 DURHAM BOAT picture

edit on 3-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Bit of board business.

I have a final cranky esoteriQa post almost complete. It's a beast, maybe like 5 posts, if anyone has an objection to posting something that long I'll find another way, I want it to stay in the archives but am aware we try not to spam the thread like that often.

On another note. It has been suggested I save a few of the esoteriQa posts so others can download. Needless to say I saved none of them during creation, so I'd have to pull off the thread. Suggestions on that would be helpful, as I'd like to keep the images included.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Greg Phillips?

Isn't there a Meme using the Special forces pic but with a keyboard?

Greg Phillips = THE Keyboard Warrior?

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   

cranky, probably the easiest way to achieve that is to identify/post a list of the Thread part/Page numbers for each esoteriQa post.

Members can then simply download the relevant zip files from our archives?

Alternatively, message me the list and I'll take screen scrapes from the archives and combine into a new dropbox zip file?
(Actually... since ORRED has offered...)
edit on 3-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   

It has been suggested I save a few of the esoteriQa posts so others can download. Needless to say I saved none of them during creation, so I'd have to pull off the thread. Suggestions on that would be helpful, as I'd like to keep the images included.

I could help with that. PM me the thread number and page and I can pull those pages from my archive and post to Sendspace for download.
edit on 6/3/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: I can put them here: www.sendspace.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

I think it would be beneficial to the community if you give us more details on those conversations. I know it would be anecdotal but isn't like 99% of everything you know anecdotal?

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

It has been suggested I save a few of the esoteriQa posts so others can download. Needless to say I saved none of them during creation, so I'd have to pull off the thread. Suggestions on that would be helpful, as I'd like to keep the images included.

I could help with that. PM me the thread number and page and I can pull those pages from my archive and post to Sendspace for download.

Nice! If you or Rel need help please PM me if I can assist as well. Also, maybe good idea to post what you gather off/alt site if you’re able (or would like me too)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Climate Crisis Deadline

2014 Closing Window
2014 Window Closing Fast
2016 Window Closing Rapidly
2017 Window Is Closing
2019 Vanishing Window
2022 Brief and Rapidly Closing Window

2023 - We've past the deadline, we're all going to be roasted alive.

top topics

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join