It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
LETTER TO ADULTS BY NICKY BLASI, 15 YEARS OLD:

“YOU SHOULD DEFEND US, BUT DO NOTHING.
YOU ONLY KNOW HOW TO BLINDLY OBEY THE POWER "

Nicki Blasi

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
HUGE: China To Invade Taiwan, 953 Ships!

Leaked audio shows that the world situation couldn’t be worse.
You have to be prepared for a new invasion soon!

From 15 min the plans for the invasion are exposed 👀

👇👇👇

From min 24 the discussion on the preparation of propaganda is TERRIFYING!

In the audio, we can hear that China is getting ready to invade Taiwan with 953 ships and 140,000 soldiers.

The world is focused on COVID, new planned demise, Russia, Ukraine, and election fraud, so China saw the golden opportunity to get Taiwan.

The meeting is on May 14th.
They seem to have orders to be ready in 45 days.

It will be a very hot August 😱
edit on 4-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
X you highlighted Sicily in the transcript of Schwab and Burla. Could it have something to do with potential clinical trials in Sicily and the use of mRNA to treat some forms of cancer? I couldn't find anything specific but probably something nefarious when WEF is involved.

The one thing that does stand out is that Pfizer, despite earning billions in profit...

Sicily was the hotspot experimental center.

frontiers in Public Health

MDPI

Super high vax rate thanks to...TV & a film.

DW news

Pfizer stands to become the world leader/controller of mRNA vaccines...for every ailment under the sun after their mega acquisition of Arena Pharmaceuticals.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: tanstaafl
But that level of proof is what is needed in order to nullify any votes.

a) that isn't the point - you said the movies was just a bunch of hot air because it didn't prove anything. I pointed out the fact that you are woefully mistaken, and

b) it wasn't the goal of the movie. The goal of the move was education. An expose - that is why it is called a documentary

For example, the two women arraigned in 2020, one of them plead guilty yesterday because she was in possession of 4 votes and so was the other one. Those 8 votes can be annulled but the tens of thousands estimated in 2000 mules are still standing.

Show me where the law talks about the annulment of votes.

Objection: gaslighting strawman.
edit on 4-6-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Popcorn... and Varifocals!

Yes, I saw about the Queen missing the service at St Paul's cathedral as well as the Epsom Derby.

After a bit of a dig, I discovered that we have a clue of when she publicly "dies" from the KU post map:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 237dde No.324405 📁
Feb 10 2018 03:35:31 (EST)
[e]

a) [e] = Elizabeth in kill box? ...but could also be end day, exit day? Also, in scientific notation, e = exponent - rather than Opponent.

b) Post number of #704 could mean 4 days after the start of the Platinum Jubilee celebrations (70 years):

= Thursday June 2nd + 4 days = Monday, Jun 6th = D day = Death day?

c) Monday, June 6th would be the day after the Platinum Jubilee "long weekend" but Jun 6th is also 6/6 = 66.

d) Post timestamp of 03:35:31 represents May 31st plus 6 days = June 6th.

edit on 4-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Paging Zulu Nine Alpha...

NY Times | Alt link

A perfect title to a prequel to Zero Dark Thirty.

The current CIA director was not only present during a torture session, but also destroyed evidence of that session. Say what you want about the 70s, this would have ended careers back then. Today it’s on page A17 of the Saturday paper.

Q520:

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Non Mordero mAI

That wasn't bait. It is proof that the image is a stock photo and you shoehorned the links to the Q universe.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Lest we forget, tomorrow, Sunday June 5th, is PENTECOST, when the Holy Spirit descended upon the Apostles as tongues of fire.

The Holy Spirit is oft represented as a DOVE... recall the photos of Donald Trump and Nikola Tesla holding Doves.

I see this as representative of the public's GREAT AWAKENING...
... and it's also the eve of D-Day, June 6th!

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
a) that isn't the point - you said the movies was just a bunch of hot air because it didn't prove anything. I pointed out the fact that you are woefully mistaken, and

b) it wasn't the goal of the movie. The goal of the move was education. An expose - that is why it is called a documentary

That is exactly what I meant when I said it was nothing but a bunch of hot air.

Objection: gaslighting strawman.

That is what I have been talking about all this time. It is what made 2000 mules a bunch of hot air because it only got some peoples panties in a bunch and is only considered proof in the court of public opinion which, in and of itself does nothing to change the problem.

edit on 4-6-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
For the record, they had an effect on me and I am in the real world.

For the record, I wasn't talking about individuals getting a hopium fix but about the change in the real world that aligns with the Q plan.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Anyone notice all those bot/b0t's are connected to crypto.

twitter.com...

[Be careful who you follow]

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

According to every article I have read about Joe Biden and that ego of his, all anyone has to do is say "How great it was that Joe Biden made friends with a guy like Epstein."

Joe Biden would be all over that talking about how much fun he and his best friend Epstein had on the Fantasy Island. The Secret Service would be able to shoot fast enough to shut him up.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

And to get an endorsement all a Republican candidate has to do is say "Trump won."

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Sadly I wasn't making up that part of my post.
See article here: MSN news

But the "frustrations" go both ways as Biden "has vented to aides about not getting credit from Americans or the news media for actions he believes have helped the country, particularly on the economy" and how he "doesn’t think enough Democrats go on television to defend him" while "grousing" that Republicans "aren’t getting their share of the blame for legislative gridlock in Congress, while he’s repeatedly faulted for not getting his agenda passed."

that's not the worst part of that article either, just a piece I highlighted.

Though to be fair, if Biden did go out and say that Trump won the 2020 election, he might actually gain some RINO supporters. So yes, you're right in a way.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well, at least that wouldn't lead to an endorsement as a result of lying. Just saying.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Just saying.

What? Exactly?

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

c) Monday, June 6th would be the day after the Platinum Jubilee "long weekend" but Jun 6th is also 6/6 = 66.

6/6/2022

6/6/2+0+2+2

P

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I had a birthday once. A long time ago. 9/9/99

And another. 9/9/09

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I found a link to DEEPMIND in #3584 from this year's Bilderberg participants list - looks like a lot of AI companies attending:

Altman, Sam (USA), CEO, OpenAI
Chhabra, Tarun (USA), Senior Director for Technology and National Security, National Security Council
Easterly, Jen (USA), Director, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
Fleming, Jeremy (GBR), Director, British Government Communications Headquarters (Ed:GCHQ)
Hassabis, Demis (GBR), CEO and Founder, DeepMind
Hoffman, Reid (USA), Co-Founder, Inflection AI; Partner, Greylock
Karp, Alex (USA), CEO, Palantir Technologies Inc.
LeCun, Yann (USA), Vice-President and Chief AI Scientist, Facebook, Inc.
Schmidt, Eric E. (USA), Former CEO and Chairman, Google LLC
Scott, Kevin (USA), CTO, Microsoft Corporation
Sebastião, Nuno (PRT), CEO, Feedzai
Suleyman, Mustafa (GBR), CEO, Inflection AI

DEEPMIND is quoted in #3584

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b601a No.7352944 📁
Nov 11 2019 19:30:45 (EST)
GOOG whistleblower
Project DeepMind?
AI Manhattan Project.”
www.breitbart.com...📁
[Feb 18 2018]
“Project DeepDream v2[A]?” – Q
Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

edit on 4-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the offers folks, working on a plan, we'll see how it works. I can't ask folks to use their time, other then Rel that is.

Update on Pool

Interesting.

Gotta figure there was a cellphone because when isn't there one.

m.A.L.I.C.E. is insane.

Thought folks might like a change of pace. This teleplay of The Man From Earth is very interesting if you shift the topic to "disclosure" and how people will actually react. It is from Gene Roddenberry done post death, and I know from experience this depiction is pretty accurate. Oddly, if you IMDB William Katt, this is the promo title, instead of the legendary pulp classic "Big Wednesday."

new topics

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join