It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Exactly. Especially with the wings those Lions are more Chimera than a Lion. So, if that is true, then all the people would have been deceived by this misrepresentation of the Lion, and instead have been proclaiming to be followers of Yaldabaoth instead of the God of the 4th Heaven like Jesus said.

I wondered if this what was meant by "Symbolism will be their downfall"? By seeing what they really represent, we can also start to see and expose what their values really are.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Was ready for bed... but Twitter keeps dropping gems!

New Scientist tweet, at 08:56 UTC

Maxwell’s demon is a famous thought experiment that breaks the laws of thermodynamics, but it can be made real in a way – if you add energy to the system, keeping physics intact

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I think these are legit comms for when the main event will be.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Most of y’all are a heck of a lot smarter than me. I’m just trying to “figure it out” lol.
I just found it all way to interesting to leave out. Some of it may be counter point to many narratives in here. And I understand that. But if we really look objectively. There are just as many questions

As far as the information. Much of it is linked throughout these threads: twitter.com...

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
A John Durham sighting

Feels like capturing a glimpse of Bigfoot lol

edit on 5172022 by MetalThunder because: Forget the Congressional Distraction of UFOS - DURHAM

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I don't think this theory would be hard to disprove. The demon would have to expend energy opening this non-existent massless gate to separate the faster and slower particles. You still have to observe the particles and have a sorting process. And when you open this imaginary gate, how would you keep the photons that are emitted from equalizing across both sides? I would imagine the emitted radiation would ultimately result in equilibrium between both sides of the gate.

Although...if you focused on the flow of photons, I wonder what would happen if you used some kind of quantum gate...

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Was ready for bed... but Twitter keeps dropping gems!

New Scientist tweet, at 08:56 UTC

Maxwell’s demon is a famous thought experiment that breaks the laws of thermodynamics, but it can be made real in a way – if you add energy to the system, keeping physics intact

edit on 5/17/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I admit I am woefully ignorant as it relates to this topic, but recently I was lying in bed and heard about 30 seconds of binural beats. I sometimes listen to them on a noise machine but this time it was silent in my room.
So I went to look it up to see how, if at all, it might relate to the hum.

Found this article and snippet:

"Binaural beats, simply put, are an illusion. What happens is when you listen to two pure tones separated into each ear, the tiny difference causes a “frequency mismatch” as the sound travels to the auditory part of your brainstem, says Hector Orozco Perez, an author of a recent study on the mysterious beats."

Just odd to me since I had no music or anything at all playing when I heard the beats. So wondering where the two tones I was hearing were coming from...

ETA: I personally don't hear the Hum.
edit on 17-5-2022 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I haven't heard that about JE, but about Steven S. the director. Nasty, nasty rumors about him and the blonde girl from Poltergeist....

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I haven’t heard the hum for several days. I’m also not feeling 100%. Allergies maybe.

Does anyone know if the US has a plane…maybe B26 with two big props, white (I think) with a big red nose cone. I was watching one change directions overhead today. Definitely looked out of place.

Edit: Exactly as I hit post I started hearing the hum again.

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Loud now.
haarp?

Deming looked at the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), an isolated military compound in Alaska that uses radio waves to study outer space and for testing advanced communication techniques – and a favorite focus of conspiracy theorists, who have accused the facility of acts ranging from mind control to weather control. He studied the possibility of otoacoustic emissions, which are naturally occurring sounds caused by the vibration of hair cells in the ear.

Se
Something else

The second hypothesis is that the Hum is the grand accumulation of low-frequency sound and human-generated infrasound (sounds with audio frequencies below roughly 20 Hz and which can be felt more than they can be heard). This includes everything from highway noise to all manner of industrial activity.

Very loud to me currently.nuther

website documents and maps the self-reported data from people around the world who can hear The Hum, and also provides a serious and disciplined forum for scientific investigations and commentary. This is a volunteer, non-profit effort. Fund raising barely covers the costs of web hosting and basic equipment.

Caled & CrazyFox - I am not actually sure if I hear "the hum" or not. I can hear a background humming sound from time to time, but especially in the early morning when I get up (around 4:00 AM on weekdays) I hear a constant hum in the background. Every single morning. I may be wrong, but I have always assumed that what I am hearing is just the distant sound of manmade automation - like the combined sound of cars, trucks, trains, machinery, etc. but all of it off in the distance so the sound that makes it to my ears is just a low decibel hum. It doesn't sound like a car idling or anything like that, just the constant low level hum. It's not really loud (or annoying like tinnitus), but I can clearly hear it if there's no noise around me. Is this similar to what you hear?

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
May 17th is World Hypertension Day - Good day to Unplug, watch the grass grow.

Today is the magical 137th day. From physics (fine-structure constant), mathematics and science, to mysticism, occultism, the Kabbalah and the Torah, the number 137 may just be the most magical and important number in the universe.

The Austrian-born quantum physics pioneer Wolfgang Pauli became fascinated with the number as well, since it figured in the mysterious intersection of relativity and quantum theory that he explored with the help of his friend, psychoanalyst Carl Jung. The scientific fixation on the fine-structure constant was such that in 1936, Nature published an article titled "The Mysterious Number 137"

Adding to the mystery, Mr. Pauli died on December 15, 1958 at the Red Cross Hospital in Zurich, Switzerland in room 137.

ATS threads:

The Secret of 42 Part π and the 33rd prime number 137.

The Tengri 137 Puzzle Was NOT Designed By Aliens and Why

Tengri 137 - Higher Contact, Artificial Intelligence or Elaborate Hoax?

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Whew. SUPER long post alert.

Re: the anti-Christ and "end times" perspective from a pre-trib Christian. My post isn't to argue or convince, simply an additional piece of fat to chew. Not withstanding some events that have already occurred that a great number of Biblical scholars believe have already occurred (WWI and II, Israel's statehood, and some other historical events, the "end-times" and AC looks like this, according to many eschatologists:

Gog/Magog and the Ezekiel War
The Bible predicts that Russia and Islamic allies will attempt to come from the north parts for a “spoil” but are soundly defeated when God suddenly intervenes for Israel. In Ezekiel 38-39 God states that he intervenes to sanctify his Holy name and as a result saves Israel from what would be certain destruction. Some believe that at this point in time America is essentially destroyed or useless as a world leader and ally to Israel.

Then comes the One-World Government prophesied in Daniel 7:23. As a result of the defeat of Russia and her Islamic allies in Ezekiel 38-39, a power vacuum due to weakened Western democracy will exist that will provide the perfect opportunity for the rise of a one world government, that eventually leads to the Ten Kingdoms – Daniel 7:24.

After the formation of a one world government, the Bible is clear that the world government will split into ten “kingdoms” or regions. There are numerous high profile groups like the “Club of Rome” who have already broken the world down into ten regions. With the rise of the European Union, African Union, etc. we are slowly but surely seeing the prophetic puzzle pieces move into place for this prophecy to be fulfilled.

THEN the Rise of the Antichrist – Daniel 7:24; II Thessalonians 2:1-3
Once the world has been divided into ten regions, the “Antichrist” or “man of sin” will begin to rise. The Antichrist will indwelt by Satan himself during the Tribulation period. The Antichrist will be one part of the unholy satanic trinity of Satan, the Antichrist, and the False Prophet. It is likely the Antichrist will be revealed sometime shortly before the Tribulation period starts and before the signing of the covenant for seven years. A period of false peace will come upon to the world as the one world government and Antichrist arrive onto the world stage. The period of false peace and safety is used in I Thessalonians in reference to happening before the “Day of the Lord” which refers to the Tribulation period or the 70th week of Daniel.

Following this is a seven year covenant with Israel, a time in which it is postulated the Jews will have a rebuilt temple and revert back to sacrifice, in which the AC will stand an declare himself God and demand to be worshiped, leading to Armageddon in Revelation 19, when Lord Jesus returns to earth and makes his way from Bozrah to the valley of Jehoshaphat where he defeats the armies of his enemies.

This will be the The Second Coming – Revelation 19 and the Millennium Kingdom – Revelation 20, the 1,000 year period of peace and prosperity where the Lord rules from Jerusalem with an iron rod. Satan and his evil sidekicks the Antichrist and False prophet will be confined and the earth will be renovated.

This does not account for the Rapture event (SKY EVENT IMHO) which does not count as Christ's second coming. But pre-tribbers like myself believe this takes place before the AC declares himself God and kicks off the Tribulation period. Biblical believers and scholars have differing views on the Tribulation and if Christians will go through it. I believe the UAP and UFO diclosures are leading up to the Rapture, which is what will provide cover/explanation as to why millions of people have vanished, causing untold panic, leading to the AC taking charge. This event is imminent, meaning it can happen at any moment and nothing has to happen before it to signal it.

The Messiah Jesus the CHRIST has already come (First Coming-baby in a manger, man crucified and raised from the dead), so it follows that the AC (Harry, Obama, whomever it is) is the ANTI-Christ. Anti meaning "opposite of."

The spiritual enemy know as Lucifier/Satan/god of this world/the air is not the AC. I think Lucifer has potential ACs and False Prophets waiting in the wings in every generation.

From a Biblical eschatology and end times prophecy standpoint, Daniel, Ezekiel, Psalm 83 and Revelation are key.
edit on 17-5-2022 by SideEyeEverything because: more info added

edit on 17-5-2022 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, by the look of it, the last few years have taken a toll on John Durham... but he's done extremely well to carry, effectively, the burden of the world's freedom on his shoulders!

I think we should nickname him ATLAS!!!

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

TBH Caled, I was wondering if it was COMMS...

MAXWELL'S DEMONS = her flipping on guests at Epstein's Island?

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Some details about the AC:

He will start his rise to power in his 30s (like Christ)
Will pose as a man of peace (white horse)
He may be gay or asexual (Daniel 11:37)
He may be from a from a confederacy of ten nations and/or a reborn Roman empire (Westerner)
Will have supernatural healing abilities (Revelation 13:3)
Will be the one who ultimately enforces the mark of the beast to buy/sell. Will be given only to those who worship him as god (Revelation 13:11-18) people will not "accidentally" take it. If you thought vax mandates were bad....

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel #C with the corn cob in the shallow grave...I wonder if this has something to do with the status of the death penalty.
Under President Trump Capital Punishment was expanded from lethal injections to include hanging, firing squad, electrocution and poisonous gas after a 17 year moratorium.
Biden ran on eliminating it but instead AG Merrick Garland placed a temporary moratorium on it and nothing has been brought up since. That was back on June 30, 2021. So there has been a delay in a 'death' harvest. The corn cob is theoretically dead after it has been harvested.
It is odd because Biden did have the ability at a minimum to commute sentences but he didn't.
Maybe there is going to be a decision on it now. GITMO may be the only place that the appropriate justice can be served.

Just as a reminder:
How many senators worth millions of dollars?
How does MW live in a $4 million dollar home?
How many past/current politicians have foundations or institutes?
CORRUPT
BROKEN
TRAITORS
JUSTICE
JAIL
DEATH
Q

deathpenaltyinfo.org...>news>editorial-boards-s... Editorial Boards Say Moratorium to Study Execution Practices
justice.gov...news... Attorney General Merrick Garland Imposes a Moratorium on...

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Carlyle to Acquire ManTech in All-Cash Transaction

HERNDON, Va., May 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ManTech International Corporation (Nasdaq: MANT) (“ManTech” or the “Company”), a leading provider of innovative technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by funds managed by global investment firm Carlyle (NASDAQ: CG) in an all-cash transaction with a total enterprise value of approximately $4.2 billion

Advisors
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC is serving as exclusive financial advisor and King & Spalding LLP is serving as legal counsel to ManTech in connection with the transaction.

Fairfax, Virginia-based ManTech performs defense and non-defense contracting services for the intel community, the Pentagon and other government agencies.
Check out ManTech International notable contracts. ManTech last year won a 10-year $476 million Space Force contract for launch systems engineering and integration services. The company also holds multiple contracts with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency.

The U.S. Space Force is expanding its cadre of “supra coders” who develop, manage and design software.

Supra Coders

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: crankyoldman

I haven't heard that about JE, but about Steven S. the director. Nasty, nasty rumors about him and the blonde girl from Poltergeist....

Heather O'Rourke. She died very young -- only 12 years old -- from what was supposedly an intestinal blockage. Given what we know now, I doubt that's what really happened.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The judge for the Sussmann trial is Chris Cooper. He’s married to Amy Jeffries (Lisa Page lawyer)
Merrick Garland officiated their wedding.

Just super

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
When does a bird sing???

Obama has made a selection for his first piece of artwork for the Obama Presidential Center in Chicago.
It is called Book Bird. It depicts a bird taking flight from the open book and it comes out singing.The artist is Richard Hunt.
Click on the link of President Obama's video showing the importance and cultural significance of having Richard Hunt create a sculpture for the Centers' campus. From the 4.27 mark.

"I want them to see this Book Bird as something that encapsulates the progress one can make through reading and study. This Book Bird helps you to take wings for yourself."

Think image drop.
Think OP.
When does a bird sing?
Everything has meaning.
[I]
Q
-----
All eyes on Obama's Presidential Center because the bird is singing.
He has made a very significant change in how his center operates from all others.
1. It is Private and being operated by the Obama Foundation. All others are operated by the National Archives and Records Administration. This of course opens up the potential of abuse where partisian interests can step in and censor/curate what is made available to the general public.
2.It has no research library. In fact Obama's archives will not be housed there. Instead the records are going to be digitized and available on-line. < Nothing to worry about here. Timothy Naftali [Nixon Presidential Center link] "It was astounding to me that a 'good' President would do this."
I wonder where the 'real' material is going to be hid? Can he really deny public access to the material. Is that legal?

Meanwhile his concern about the environment is precedent setting.
-1000 mature trees will be cut down. Birds will be impacted. Two major roads will be closed. Local communities will be negatively impacted. There was an alternate, less disruptive site but nope not happening.

lithub.com...>everthing-you-need-to-know-abo...
Scroll down to the article about Obama Foundation Announces First Piece in Series of Commissioned Art For The Obama Presidential Center. Click Obama's speech.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Where is the Obama Foundation getting the necessary $$$ to build this Presidential Center that will be private and has no research library?
Fun Fact...Jeff Bezos on November 22, 2021 gave $100 million to the Obama Foundation. That helps but wait there's more.
Standing next to John Kerry...Lol...Lol...the Special Presidential Envoy for Climate...pledged $1 billion through gasp...the irony...his Earth Fund.

Just unreal. This Presidential Center is surrounded by the very people who have been touting the environment/climate change narrative. Cutting mature trees, harming birds, destroying a treasured park and damaging nearby communities but as we have seen rules for thee but not for me.

It isn't completely built yet.
www.nytimes.com>2021/11/22>business.bezos

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join