It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Over 120,000 Hunter Biden e-mails published online tonight

Hosted at: bidenlaptopemails.com...

Source for the notification: www.infowars.com...

As you might expect, the website is very slow at the moment.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Good Morning America admitting that Boosters have the 'potential' to cause AIDS.

šŸ˜²šŸ‘€

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Veritas...

Twitter Executive Mocks Elon Musk for Believing Public can ā€˜Make Their Own Decisionā€™ on Platform ā€¦ ā€˜The Rest of Us Who Have Been Here Believe in Something thatā€™s Good for the Planet, and Not Just to Give People Free Speechā€™

Fascinating. I posted an insider Anon from a tech company a while back, saying what the culture was like but refused to say what company. This is probably it. So, the employees "mental health" and "political beliefs" are more important then, actually, you know, staying in business.

They seem to know they are not making money, but are so disconnected from any reality they fail to see they are being subsidized by something far more powerful then they can imagine. They are commies, yet are afraid of losing their jobs, yet don't see the need for a profit, yet never come to work, yet... Mind boggling.

If you can get past the absurdly cliche'd affectation Martinez on Musk: ā€œElon Musk as a person is whatever. I donā€™t- like, heā€™s a loony toon. He has- he has Aspergerā€™s.ā€ says a guy who is about to be fired. Mind boggling.

Oddly, the Tech folks lives are very Commie, detached from reality, existing in a vacuum, getting paid to not actually work but to place hold for higher ups and subject to removal when they no longer serve their purpose. Mind Boggling.

Side Note, does anyone in positions of power speak english as their first language, we suffer the strangest reverse colonialism of all time at the moment.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I've always been amazed how a company like Twitter or Facebook could be valued worth Billions of dollars, when all they do is provide a connection to a souped up chat-room.

I bet Elon Musk could fire 80% of Twitter's workforce, and none of the Twitter subscribers would notice any difference in their daily Twitter experience.

Same with the bloated Federal Government. Keep the people who are not furloughed during shutdowns, and fire the rest.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

MILDEC

"See-Think-Do"

edit on 5 17 2022 by dashen because: Q

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yes. We've had mega doses since thread #1. Now at Ultra extra Yuge stellar doses.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Just marking this page as i haven`t been here for a while and planning to blog my wife`s fight to treat her illness.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I bet Elon Musk could fire 80% of Twitter's workforce, and none of the Twitter subscribers would notice any difference in their daily Twitter experience.

Same with the bloated Federal Government. Keep the people who are not furloughed during shutdowns, and fire the rest.

I just had a long reply typed to this, then somehow lost it all. Damn.

Quickly now...

On your first point, one of my closest friends owns a company thatā€™s contracted by some of the tech giants along the lines of whom you named. Iā€™m being very careful with my words here. He himself is a recognized prodigal genius in his field and likely the only person with his skillset that these companies ever utilize. They seem to trust him immensely and he has witnessed many things that an outsider who is less valuable to them probably would not have seen.

And according to him, that number of useless fluff workers is closer to 99.5 percent.

Myself, Iā€™m recently-retired from the federal government. Iā€™d say your 80 percent guess is correct. I met some useless federal humans at offices all over the world, and I was perplexed at how they were hired, let alone still employed. The only rationalā€” yet not ethicalā€” explanation I could think of was that politiciansā€™ relatives couldnā€™t land a job elsewhere and were given the roles as favors.

Iā€™ll never forget being left alone for the first time at a certain gigantic DoJ administrative building. I was led to a huge room with archived paper files (this was decades ago) to search for what I needed. I was told that I should go to the ā€œsuper-eliteā€ internal secretary office if I needed anything. I was told the smartest and most resourceful people were there, but to be extra polite if I needed anything because they were always so busy.

I found myself working with my files just outside of that office. I spent about two days at the project tables directly outside of it. The women inside never knew I was there.

I heard zero productive activity of any kind. What I did hear were endless hours of talk about fictional soap operas mixed in with whoā€™s having an affair with whom within the building, graphic sexual stories, and more. Those were allegedly the best of the best of ā€œcompetentā€ secretaries, paid with US taxpayersā€™ money.
edit on 18-5-2022 by therainmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
explains the Push of Musks neural net, metaverse, legalization of drugs etc.... Birds of a feather flock together...

What to Do With All of These Useless People?

Who Is Yuval Noah Harari?
Yuval Noah Harari is a lead advisor for Klaus Schwab. Klaus Schwab is the author of COVID-19 / The Great Reset and the founder of The World Economic Forum. Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum Are Implementing ā€œThe Great Reset.ā€ Yuval is praised by the likes of Klaus Schwab, Barack Obama, Mark Zuckerberg, and Bill Gates, who reviewed Harariā€™s latest book on the cover of the New York Times Book Review. Harari speaks at the World Economic Forum at Davos, New York Times, Stanford, TED, and TimesTalks. At the time of this writing, his books occupied the top two slots on the New York Timesā€™ nonfiction best-seller list

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

Some of the hires in that environment were peculiar indeed. Lots of nepotism as well, something one wouldn't expect from the federal government. Balanced in part by some people who are incredibly talented.

Cheers

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Has anyone else heard the theory going around that Hunter's laptop is just another diversion when in fact any mention of "laptop" or "laptop from Hell" is actually Weiner's laptop?

I saw it mentioned that isn't it interesting that when you look at who had access to the Weiner Laptop NYPD and associates. Didn't they threaten to release the information if it was not investigated. Who all of a sudden comes out as having access to a laptop that supposedly was already in the hands of the FBI, how many copies of this laptop were there?

What relationship did that person have to the President? The answer to all is Giuliani. Is it possible that all of the laptop discussions about items being found on Hunters Laptop is basically old news and had been used a few years ago and just now is being made public for the "public" show. IF Hunter and family are being prosecuted why would all of this evidence be coming out during the trial that is supposedly happening but hasn't been made public.

My guess is that Durham has access to the Weiner laptop and the Hunter laptop was being used to keep the MSM busy and provide another tool for the WHs to ultimately discredit them. To me something just seems off about the attention it is getting all of a sudden.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Re: the psyops video and disino, two things that drew my interest on VC in the last couple of days:

The Occult History of the U.S. Militaryā€™s PSYOPS and its Highly Symbolic Recruitment Video

and this, found on the forums there. Might have to be a member to view, but the title of the thread is
Techniques for Dilution, Misdirection and Control of a Internet Forum

ETA: the thread author took the info from pastebin, so it may be found elsewhere. First post on this was in 2018 but the thread got bumped recently. ATS even gets a mention.

edit on 18-5-2022 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This is good stuff. A few things most folks don't realize though. The 80% to 95% of fluff are dangerous. They aren't just there doing nothing. In fact, many of them actually work to be counter-productive to the 5% to 20% that are trying to get things done. Any forward momentum from the 5% to 20% is met with extreme resistance. Like an immune response attacking a virus. In order to get anything done your "plans have to be dark and impenetrable" and you have to be willing to accept setbacks, shrug them off, and focus on the primary objective while clouding that objective with fantastic distractions. Because you can never have few enough objectives or pay more attention to any one objective to allow anyone to guess what the primary objective is. This is why Heath Ledger's Joker was so fantastic. He claimed to be a guy without a plan and his actions made him unpredictable, but in the end, he always had a plan.

Administrative professionals in the government are exactly as you described. They are treated as wise sages because they have made a position for themselves that makes them indispensable to their slightly more inept chain of comment and people they support. They wield what little knowledge and influence they have as a weapon against anyone that opposes them. They are gatekeepers to knowledge. You have to pick your battles with them. Let them win when it doesn't matter, but when it does, strike hard and strike fast.

And every workplace is a den of sexual activity. That's one of the ways leaders are kept in check.

originally posted by: therainmaker

originally posted by: carewemust

I just had a long reply typed to this, then somehow lost it all. Damn.

Quickly now...

On your first point, one of my closest friends owns a company thatā€™s contracted by some of the tech giants along the lines of whom you named. Iā€™m being very careful with my words here. He himself is a recognized prodigal genius in his field and likely the only person with his skillset that these companies ever utilize. They seem to trust him immensely and he has witnessed many things that an outsider who is less valuable to them probably would not have seen.

And according to him, that number of useless fluff workers is closer to 99.5 percent.

Myself, Iā€™m recently-retired from the federal government. Iā€™d say your 80 percent guess is correct. I met some useless federal humans at offices all over the world, and I was perplexed at how they were hired, let alone still employed. The only rationalā€” yet not ethicalā€” explanation I could think of was that politiciansā€™ relatives couldnā€™t land a job elsewhere and were given the roles as favors.

Iā€™ll never forget being left alone for the first time at a certain gigantic DoJ administrative building. I was led to a huge room with archived paper files (this was decades ago) to search for what I needed. I was told that I should go to the ā€œsuper-eliteā€ internal secretary office if I needed anything. I was told the smartest and most resourceful people were there, but to be extra polite if I needed anything because they were always so busy.

I found myself working with my files just outside of that office. I spent about two days at the project tables directly outside of it. The women inside never knew I was there.

I heard zero productive activity of any kind. What I did hear were endless hours of talk about fictional soap operas mixed in with whoā€™s having an affair with whom within the building, graphic sexual stories, and more. Those were allegedly the best of the best of ā€œcompetentā€ secretaries, paid with US taxpayersā€™ money.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

dashen, building on Caled and XtMN's replies re GHOST IN THE MACHINE:

The video is a connection point, pulling several pieces together!
There are links from your clip to:

1) Mr Pool's picture of metro train at same station. Note the date stamp of Aug 15th is a MIRROR of today, May 18th...

Bigger
...compare from your clip:

2) HANNA (IMDb 2011) - a genetically bred SUPER SOLDIER... which in turn links to:

PRECIPICE
WATCH THE WATER
CONTAINERS
STEEL WORKS (think Mariopol)
TIMBER WOLF
MIA (think Assange/MIA/Paper Planes)
ISRAEL (ISAACS the CIA whistling henchman and Pied Piper, and the DEER/MARISSA representing Rothschilds?)
Hans & Gretel - captured by a cannabalistic witch, after laying a trail of bread crumbs in an attempt to get home.

a) The whistling in your clip is, I believe, a direct match for when the henchman and his skinhead nazi crew arrive at Knepfler Grimm's gingerbread house near the final scene. Unfortunately I cannot find a clip of the whole of this scene. However it is in part at 4:30 in this concise analysis of the whole film plot:

b) Stills from the amusement park end scene:
Knepfler Grimm's gingerbread house:

Hanna has to cross the swamp on the railtrack to get to the Timber Wolf:

b) This clip references M.I.A. at the 31 second mark, telling how she was a refugee from Sri Lanka (was she MK Ultra'd?):

At 4:45 in above clip, ISAACS whistles as he walks around his captives and clones trafficked in containers.

c) This clip has Hanna escaping from the Henchman and nazi crew in a Container yard, whilst the henchman whistles at 2:44 mark:

The clip is also in the clip in (a) with explanatory over dubbing.
Note the scrapyard/steel welding at 4:43 mark.
At 4:45 mark Hanna runs to the port edge (PRECIPICE), looks down at the WATER, then jumps in.

d) Most of the music in the film is by the CHEMICAL BROTHERS, which links the Ukraine biolabs into the film themes.

Lastly, here's a couple of analyses of the film:
e) ISAACS
f) Hanna's non-biological father (GUARDIAN) here

Lest we forget our intriguing thread visitor with the Cheshire Cat Grin as well!

edit on 18-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Whoā€™s sleeper code is this...

Maye Musk makes SI Swim history as oldest cover girl at 74

How the heck is the Swimsuit Issue still a thing??? It's the year 2022; anyone with an internet connection can access unlimited sexy pics for free.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
He seems nice.

MSNBC Guest Calls On Democrats To ā€˜Brand Every Republicanā€™ As Racist

I think MSNBC is working overtime to be bigger scumbags than CNN. The View in close second.

Okay, then.
edit on 18-5-2022 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
A new crop of of Future Leaders is needed.
Introducing the Obama Foundation 'Voyager Scholarships'.
The CEO of Airbnb Brian Chesky has teamed up with Obama to fund the Foundation and they have established a cool $100 million war chest.
Obama recognizes that we are at the point of inflection and this is the perfect time to strike while there is so much disruption.

On the surface it sounds great. It is to help young people in college who wish to pursue public service. The package is very attractive. Also it is open to DACA students.
--$50 thousand in scholarship money!
-An annual summit with Obama himself!
- A 10 year travel stipend!
*"The students will have access to a network of leaders through the Obama Foundation"

As he says "We just have to find them."

Sounds like some selective grooming to take place for more infiltration of key government positions in the future. No doubt they will be fully on board with Obama's agenda because they will be the only ones selected. Brainwashing 101 should be a mandatory course in college.
With this kind of money being deployed how can we ever have a government that works for the people rather than more coming in beholden to big money and power. On the surface this looks great but combine it with Soros and we have some big issues here that I don't know how we can solve. Maybe the Republican's have something similar though probably not as well financed. I guess the bigger issue is that the point of the exercise is to teach how to work in government and do the right thing for the people and not follow some on-going agenda.
I guess I'm feeling a little discouraged.

twitter.com...
twitter.com...>status

Fun fact> The Obama Foundation has 89 Following with 398 Retweets.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Follow The Wives...So what is Michelle Obama up to these days?
I guess we are in for a two pronged attack. >Whenweallvote.org is ramping up.

I'm not sure if this has been covered previously but Michelle established this organization in 2018.

"Whenweallvote brings together individuals, institutions, brands, organizations, non profits to register new voters across the country."
They also use sports celebrities, actors such as Tom Hanks, influencers and media. I can just imagine the target population while the boarder is wide open. Looking through their web site there seems to be a direct targeting of the voting age public school population as well.

This organization really goes all out to help and not just with identification documents but free rides to the DMV and will even give them a photocopy of their ID to mail in with their ballot. This part is mind boggling> They are so desperate that they will pay for the documents and even pay for a lawyer if needed.< They have way too much money.
This part is fun...Know your rights. "if your citizenship, criminal record or other qualifications are questioned, immediately call the Election Protection Hotline where trained volunteers will help."

Looking through the menu one can click on the different states and see what partners they have to help. Florida is 100% targeted. They have amassed a huge network of organizations. Texas as well.
501[c][3] This Whenweallvote is a key initiative of Civic Nation and also works with Civic Nation Action 501[c][4]. All these foundations are a problem too from my perspective. Too much money hiding behind too many foundations where there is no visibility as to where the money has come from.

whenweallvote.org...>about
twitter.com...>michelleobama

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
2013: Reddit's official blog says it receives a huge amount of traffic (100K+ visits) via Eglin Air Force Base, Florida, US.

2014: Eglin Air Force Base personnel release a paper [PDF] on running Information Operations via social media.

"Reddit had removed their blog post identifying Eglin Air Force Base as the most reddit-addicted "city" - Eglin is often cited as the source of some government social-media propaganda/astroturfing programs."

Its long been rumored (& alleged Dynology ShadowNet ad docs seem to show) ShadowNet aids US government Information Operations. Further confirmation of ShadowNet's existence via Department of Defense Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Budget Estimates [PDF], March 2019. ShadowNet 'experimentation' looks like its funded until at least 2024; cost (approx) $150 million in 2020, $106 million in 2021.

Wikileaks search found SIG DEV/Traffic Analysis doc (marked Top Secret) that looks as if its credited to ShadowNet via its contact data. Looks like ShadowNet may link into...

The doc alone ('Top Secret' SIGDEV, post above) if completely associated with ShadowNet, is looking like strong indicator the tech is used by the US gov't for mass surveillance. US Air Force ran Information Operations via Reddit. ShadowNet exists, it's used in classified programs and the Air Force uses it for "experimentation." And here's the alleged Dynology ShadowNet ad document:

The US gov't has almost certainly established massive infrastructure (like ShadowNet) toward utilizing the Internet to manipulate the public, multiple alphabet agencies/military branches are probably using it and doing that.

The military has never been shy about preparing for this future; even their officially-sponsored sci-fi stories heavily feature scraping data off social media and planting misinformation to gain a tactical advantage. The future of warfare...

Automated Valor

Port De Djibouti, Djibouti Free Trade Zoneā€”April 2039

Stickyā€™s seat began vibrating, a resonant warning from deep inside the British Commonwealth Legion high-speed fighting vehicle, a Marathon HSFV. Then the gunner felt the closing Chinese bot swarm almost in her teethā€”as if the sound were coming from her and the crew, not a fast-approaching enemy.

Remember that time a 3-star general had an Information Operations unit run PSYOPs against US senators & representatives to alter their opinions/perceptions?

RollingStone

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Tom Hanks you say? I haven't seen him lately. Those couple of pixels they say is Tom Hanks singing with his son Chet at the Dodgers game yesterday....that doesn't count.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

They also use sports celebrities, actors such as Tom Hanks, influencers and media.

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join