It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I haven’t heard the hum for several days. I’m also not feeling 100%. Allergies maybe.

Does anyone know if the US has a plane…maybe B26 with two big props, white (I think) with a big red nose cone. I was watching one change directions overhead today. Definitely looked out of place.

Edit: Exactly as I hit post I started hearing the hum again.

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Loud now.
haarp?

Deming looked at the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), an isolated military compound in Alaska that uses radio waves to study outer space and for testing advanced communication techniques – and a favorite focus of conspiracy theorists, who have accused the facility of acts ranging from mind control to weather control. He studied the possibility of otoacoustic emissions, which are naturally occurring sounds caused by the vibration of hair cells in the ear.

Se
Something else

The second hypothesis is that the Hum is the grand accumulation of low-frequency sound and human-generated infrasound (sounds with audio frequencies below roughly 20 Hz and which can be felt more than they can be heard). This includes everything from highway noise to all manner of industrial activity.

Very loud to me currently.nuther

website documents and maps the self-reported data from people around the world who can hear The Hum, and also provides a serious and disciplined forum for scientific investigations and commentary. This is a volunteer, non-profit effort. Fund raising barely covers the costs of web hosting and basic equipment.

The only red nose cone birds I’ve seen in the AF are C130s but they are quad engine. And there’s 1 or 2 red nose MC12s assigned to Special operations squadron

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
Society talks about religion. And aliens.
What if the events are the same with different terminology.
Think about the show the walking dead. They literally live with zombies. But don’t know the word “zombie”

What if we simply don’t know what “it” is. Yet our “puppet masters” do, and that’s their angle to attempt to maintain power

By definition,

God is an alien.

So are the Angels.

Jesus is either an Alien or a human/alien hybrid. That depends on if Mary was impregnated with God's sperm or a zygote.

The saints are ex-pats.

So is Mary.

Therefore if you believe in God, then you must bevel in Aliens.

P

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Think about the show the walking dead. They literally live with zombies. But don’t know the word “zombie”

What if we simply don’t know what “it” is. Yet our “puppet masters” do, and that’s their angle to attempt to maintain power

By definition,

God is an alien.

So are the Angels.

Jesus is either an Alien or a human/alien hybrid. That depends on if Mary was impregnated with God's sperm or a zygote.

The saints are ex-pats.

So is Mary.

P

Yes but it’s not that simple. There’s mythology referencing “Jesus” not as a literal term but as the “star Venus”
It’s all so curious imo
Back in the day ppl said Tesla was from venus
edit on 16-5-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Outer Space and the Veil of Ignorance: An Alternative Way to Think About Space Regulation

Outer space continues to get more and more dangerous and more “congested, contested, and competitive” than at any point in history.

All this suggests that it may be time to consider new rules for this new space era. But just how to approach regulation in a place like space can be tricky. One potentially useful approach to governance could be to adopt a rulemaking thought device, famous in political philosophy, called the “veil of ignorance.”

Philosopher John Rawls first presented the idea of the veil in 1971. In Rawls's thought experiment, he proposed that, to create fair rules for society, everyone must first agree to the rules before knowing how, exactly, the rules would apply to them. Rawls was imagining applying the veil to an Earthbound society. His notion was that if you didn't know whether you would be a Black, White, or Brown person, a woman or a man, or if you would end up rich or poor until after the rules were created, the rules everyone would agree upon would wind up being more equitable for all.

Rawls's thought device has some obvious limitations. It is difficult to forget, or to even imagine forgetting one's race or sex or socioeconomic status—our cognitions are simply too caught up in our lived experience. The best time to make rules for society, it turns out, is while society is still living under the veil of ignorance: very difficult, if not impossible, to do here on Earth; but remarkably useful and relevant to space, both in the past and today.

It is still possible for the rule makers to operate “behind the veil,” completely ignorant of the position they will be in when the veil is lifted, once the rules go into effect. Ignorant to the position and power they will have when the veil is lifted, Rawls posits that they would tend toward rules that maximize fairness and justice for all.

RAND Blog

Reference: A THEORY OF JUSTICE by John Rawls [PDF]

IDK, kinda resonates with the great reset agenda and the ongoing degrading dumbing-down of society. Along with rewriting our human origin stories that is coupled to the UFO op, creating a new mythos to replace culture, religion, art & science, restructuring society to a whole new (Martian) ideology. Not going to happen overnight but it's all in plain sight and in a generation or two who knows.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Anyone investigating HRC emails may find this useful...

HUMA ABEDIN had a Comey/Corney-esque email address TYPO

I just spotted it on this find from Classified Q on telegram:

Bigger

Note how, in the left of the yellow oval, Huma Abedin's email address is spelt as Abed in, Huma.
I.e. a space added between "Abed" and "in".

This is no typo because a search of Wikileaks.org gives 75 hits!

Bigger

Sometimes this address is as a CC and other Huma email addresses as the From or To - proving that this is an additional Huma email address!

Also of interest that Jake Sullivan is on the distribution list for at least 1 of the 75 emails, making him aware of this additional address!

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy, there was a thread on ATS about a year before this one in which the OP (something???Buddha???) warned of Harry being the A.C. and that we would all see Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge dead on the streets of Jerusalem and look down on them, with contempt. The thread seemed to be a WWIII warning.

Maybe others might remember the thread.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Thread

There is a current Whole of Government operation to oversee the repatriation of debt accumulated by the U.S. over decades
This process has allowed nations such as Russia and China to de-dollarize
This would usually debase the dollar and cause hyperinflation
Unless

...there was a world event such as a highly contagious virus that would bring
commerce to a crawl
GDP would need to be non-existent and through a process of debt monetization the FED would eventually issue Federal Reserve notes also known as USD to the American people as stimulus

Worth remembering, DJT put Powell in, Powell is staying in. While folks seem to hate him, same said folks have no a single effing clue about debt, FIAT, monetization and Humans As Current-cy.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

You are reminding of the movie " It" with the very
scary clown.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I’m not sure how Harry can be the AC when he’s Anglican and clearly involved in the church.
At least DJT has zero issue blaspheming God or religion
He also stated that he doesn’t ask for forgiveness. He simply continues to sin and “tries to do better” (his words)

Imo neither one is the actual AC as the AC will rise from the east. Be beloved by most and the AC will produce great signs and wonders.

edit on 17-5-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Some CORN comms in this Chuck Grassley tweet, 16/05/2022 12:06:13 EST, 18:06:13 UTC:

Little green corn seed u see will become ear of corn in 4/5 months. Corn planting abt 2 weeks behind normal bc of wet cold spring #cornwatch t.co...

Bigger

1) I'm assuming this links to #3525

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6bfd78 No.7222066 📁
Jul 27 2019 19:54:54 (EST)
90.jpg

twitter.com...📁
Was the corn ripe for harvesting?
It is now.
[ 93 dk]
Q

Does 3525 mean May 25th in 3 years time (2022)?

2) Comments on Grassley tweet picture:
a) The GREEN kernel could signal GO for HARVEST?
b) The placing of the green kernel makes the corn look like a carrot?
c) Note that the Corn COB is lying in a shallow grave!

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Awesome find! Also, current National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan was involved in the "sabotage Trump" scandal in 2016/2017.

He was a Hillary Clinton senior advisor: www.trumanproject.org...

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Bloomberg tweeting that Ether(eum) could be about to drop 80% in value:

Ether could be due to drop another 80% or so, technical analyst John Roque of 22V Research says. His target? Around $420

This is COMMS because they are talking about EtherEUM but calling it ETHER:

The article linked in the tweet talks of a current price of around 2k and it being the second biggest cryptocurrency - so definitely talking about Ethereum.

Are they messaging that ETHEREUM is about to "vanish into the AEther"?
I.e. Disappear totally?

I can see no other reason for such a blatant and repeated TYPO... in both the tweet AND the article!!!

ETA - EUM is Latin for HIM

ETA2 - If Ethereum disappears this will have a wider impact on other cryptocurrencies because on some exchanges Ethereum is used as a middleman for swapping coin A with coin B.

edit on 17-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses
Now New York....AGAIN

All New Yorkers Under Aged TWO Must Wear Masks Indoors

Oh my! Tyranny is here in the US in certain states. Torturing the citizens and their children is not going to end well for anyone, but they keep passing tyrannical laws that VIOLATE every fiber of the COTUS.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Pete, most of that looks like misinformation to me. Where ever did you get all those concepts? Was that a compilation that you have sources? I am spitballing and not trying to negate your post.

I can say some of it must be true but what? I suppose this type of information is more up Rel's area of expertise as it is not my area. Yet, reading that list of things my gut was like "not really" on several items.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

By definition,

God is an alien.

So are the Angels.

The saints are ex-pats.

So is Mary.

P

Absolutely spot on there!

I had a professor of Theology for one course that was deep. His opinion matches your post here. I can see that logic is sound. Let us say God, the Angels and Demons are in a different dimension, that would also make them aliens IMO.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I remember that thread. It's hard to take that person seriously since every time they show up with a new name, they are trying to get us to see them as some kind of "savor" identity and go around calling people NPCs.

***WARNING BELOW IS A LONG RANT OF GNOSTIC TEACHINGS AND THE WHYS/WHYNOTS OF AN ANTI-CHRIST BEING HERE***

The funny thing and an anti-Christ is that the Christ has to come first so that an anti will be known. If the Anti-Christ comes first them that person would be the Christ and the real Christ would by default become the Anti-Christ.

Speaking of Christ and what it symbolizes. In Christian symbolism the Lion is represented of Christ, and also a number of Saints. Oddly the Gnostics said that Yaldabaoth looked like a Lion with the tail of a snake, and Jesus makes fun of some of the Apostles for worshipping this god by mistake. He tells them that they worship the god of this world by giving honors and prayers during the Thanksgiving. He goes on to say that the god of this world is a Lion with the tail of a snake.

I've brought this up before since the Chimera looks like a Lion with the tail of a snake as well. Many Coat of Arms have a Lion with a longer then normal tail that also resembles a snake.

The reason I started to wonder about Gnostic writing was that The Vatican had authorized an entire Crusade against the Cathers which believed in an older version of Christianity, one that better resembles Gnostic teachings. Jesus' teaching also resembles those same teachings more than they do modern Catholic teachings.

So, back on topic, if Harry is supposed to be the Anti-Christ, then that would mean that the Christ has already been here. If this is true then it wouldn't matter who or what the AC is since according to Jesus, after he comes back and takes the enlighten ones to the 4th Heaven, the time of Man will start. All that meant was that getting into Heaven or becoming enlightened would be very hard of people to do. If we are to assume that religion is about control and not bring enlightenment, then we can assume that Simon/Paul was the AC, since he came in after Jesus has left and took control of the church that Jesus started. Simon/Paul even went so far as to remove any of the Apostles from being the head of the church if they didn't fall in line with what he said Jesus told him after Jesus had ascended.

This would mean that the Vatican is the spreader of the words of the AC, and that we've been deceived by religion to be slaves to the system rather than being free from servitude.

Since we haven't had any signs of a returning of Jesus before Harry was born, nor more accurately have we had any signs that Yaldabaoth had returned to demand worship, then it's safe to say that Harry can't be the AC because there hasn't been a returning Christ yet.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Following on from the Bloomberg tweet on "Ether", Reuters Business just tweeted, at 08:00 UTC:

Morning Bid: Apocalypse now? reut.rs...

(Bolding mine)

However the link to the Reuters article gives me "Access denied"...

edit on 17-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   

From your link.

A look at the day ahead in markets from Dhara Ranasinghe.

Bank of England boss Andrew Bailey is sorry for an "apocalyptic" view of the world, saying that monetary policy faces its biggest test in 25 years with surging inflation exacerbated by war in Ukraine and China's COVID lockdowns. read more

Federal Reserve chief Jerome Powell, who warned last week that taming inflation will "include some pain", and European Central Bank president Christine Lagarde speak later on Tuesday.

No wonder markets are so volatile -- swinging one way one minute on a view that surging inflation will bring aggressive rate hikes in major economies to swinging the other way the next on fears that all this inevitably raises recession risks.

The rest goes into rates, then ends like this.

For now stocks markets are stable. Yet, first quarter euro zone GDP numbers, U.S. retail sales and industrial production data later pose a new test for fragile sentiment.

Economists polled by Reuters forecast retail sales rose 0.9% in April versus a 0.5% gain a month earlier.

Data out early on Tuesday shows Britain's unemployment rate fell to its lowest since 1974 at 3.7% in the first three months of this year, which could bring some comfort to policymakers.

Finally, while sentiment is largely risk off, commodity prices continue to surge -- wheat futures and other agricultural goods prices shot up on Monday. No doubt, there's no shortage of sources of angst right now.

I hope that helps without the stain of "quoting to much" so a MoD doesn't hit me over the head.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Guy, you've got me wondering now whether the Winged Lion of Venice, that I thought represented St. Mark, actually represents Yaldabaoth:

The Doge of Venice kneeling and worshipping before Yaldabaoth?

Then there is the same Lion atop a column in Piazza San Marco:

Note in both how the tail is long and almost seems to be dragging on the ground like a snake!

(Apologies for the stock photos - I couldn't find alternatives)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Thanks for posting the article content, Guy!

I wonder if it's a coincidence that, shortly after, Reuters then tweets this, at 08:45 UTC:

UK unemployment hits 48-year low but inflation squeezes pay reut.rs...

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147640127 📁
Nov 2 2017 12:44:30 (EST)
What is Q Clearance?
What hint does that explicitly refer to?
DOE?
Who would have the goods on U1?
Does stating 'Q' refer that person works in DOE?
No.
Does it refer that someone dropping such information has the highest level of security within all departments?
Why is this relevant?

(May 2010) BO "Russia should be viewed as a friendly partner under Section 123 the Atomic Energy Act of 1954" after agreeing to a new nuclear weapons reduction deal and helping US w/ Iran.
Who is the enemy?
What is being continually stated by all D's?
Russia is what?
What did the Russia reset really provide?
Clearance/pathway to complete the U1 deal?
Why is the Canadian PM so important?
They never thought they were going to lose.
The calm before the storm.

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join