It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Caled

That is Daytona, said like a true Pennsylvanian.

edit on 16-5-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Why did the author of cognitivecarbon.substack.com... say "there will be hell to pay" if Twitter has more than 5% fake accounts? Who will endure this great suffering?

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

The weapon in the article was the one I searched for. If it was a M-16 A2 then that would have meant that he got his hands on an ex-military weapon. Even if a person says "an M-16 clone" the XM-15 is basically in appearances a M-16 clone.

As for the bolt thing, I didn't know that.

That sounds like he got a real weapon for sure. That would mean it had "rock and roll" and safe as the two choices our DI told us. We are told to keep it on safe in the fort but put it on Rock and Roll in the battlefield and "disco their ass to death".

Even a .22 caliber sized round like that can kill a bunch of folks on auto. The prediction that they would have attacks and include a Church is sadly easy to predict since there is this one playbook the leftist read from to "bring this place down" as they think they want.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Official MacAfee live stream has now returned to the scene of a man in spacesuit walking across the moon toward a lit Earth... new music playing is "Time" by Hans Zimmer.

They should have used Alan Parson's Time!

Time flowing like a river, time, beckoning me.....

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

That is Daytona, said like a true Pennsylvanian.

OK as a long time Daytona buddy of mine has dragged me around fishing in that area for years, I thought that Ferris Wheel looked very familiar. Plus, it seems like every afternoon/evening there is a storm cell just like that from Ormand by the Sea to New Smyrna. I loved Parks Restaurant back in the day.

And somewhere under that cloud burst is a place called Angel and Phelps Candy store... The best fattening food ever in my life. Chocolate covered bacon!! Plus a sign just inside the door that says "remember chocolate is a vegetable that grows on trees".

So, why this photo i wonder now?

edit on 16-5-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

The weapon in the article was the one I searched for. If it was a M-16 A2 then that would have meant that he got his hands on an ex-military weapon. Even if a person says "an M-16 clone" the XM-15 is basically in appearances a M-16 clone.

That sounds like he got a real weapon for sure. That would mean it had "rock and roll" and safe as the two choices our DI told us. We are told to keep it on safe in the fort but put it on Rock and Roll in the battlefield and "disco their ass to death".

Even a .22 caliber sized round like that can kill a bunch of folks on auto. The prediction that they would have attacks and include a Church is sadly easy to predict since there is this one playbook the leftist read from to "bring this place down" as they think they want.

I suppose my memory might be wrong, but I was in the Army from late 1983 to late 1986. At the time in boot camp we were using the Army version of the Colt AR-15 - the M16A1. I'm fairly sure that there were 3 settings on the weapon, safe, fire (semi-automatic) and fully automatic. When set on "fire" you could shoot as fast as you could pull the trigger (semi-automatic), and when set on automatic, you only had to hold the trigger and you could shoot the whole clip in a matter of seconds. IIRC when I was getting out in 1986, the Army was switching to the M16A2 - which among other improvements replaced the fully automatic setting of the M16A1 with a 3 round burst setting to keep from wasting too much ammo like you did with the full automatic setting on the M16A1's. I was in a completely non-combat MOS, so I only got to shoot when it was time to re-qualify, but this is what I remember regarding the M16 variants.

EDITED TO ADD:
Sorry - the point I forgot to make is, if the shooter was using a "modified" M16A2, I guess the modification could be that he made it fully automatic? Although I was under the impression that you can't make the M16A2 fully automatic, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

edit on 16-5-2022 by tallcool1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
More Fog of War.
Elon Musk has said 'Not So Fast' about the Twitter purchase. He has a few questions such as how many accounts are real.
He probably would go through with the deal if there was only 5% that were spam or fake but most people believe that the real # is much higher. Cranky must be getting through.
Of course the enemedia is going crazy saying that is because of the decline in the stock market and his losses. I wonder if the board was reluctant to sell to Musk because then the reality of the company would become public, that not only does it censor but also is set up like a pyramid scheme with only a few accounts that feed into other accounts to amplify the approved narrative.

www.bbc.com>news>business-61433724

We all know that way more than 5% of Twitter accounts are fake, and I'm sure Elon does too. I wonder if his plan is to out Twitter as having a huge number of bot accounts, and then back out of the deal citing this as the reason.

Then, Twitter will undoubtedly face a class-action lawsuit from advertisers who have been scammed, due to the advertising rates being based on fraudulent user numbers.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The modification to his AR was to allow a 30rd magazine as NY doesn’t allow more than 10rd mags.
Someone brought up Christchurch. This kid had the same sun patch on that the Azov battalion wears in Ukraine.

Donald Trump re”truthed” an image on truthsocial. He is on a throne wearing a crown and it’s titled “great MAGA King”
T
A capital letter Q is in the background above him, and above an eagle. There’s a bolt of lightning in the sky above and an inverted pyramid on his right underneath DaVincis “vitruvian man”

No idea what it means. But weird.

There’s also supposed to be heavy storms with isolated tornadoes in the NE US today.

Other events so far today of interest: Biden quietly redeployed special forces to Somalia to curb “terrorism” even though he said we left afghan to end the forever war

The Luna/Terra/Stablecoin situation is heating up. It looks like 80,000 bitcoins with purchased with worthless $UST then sold that same 80,000 to their insider pals via $UST just prior to it all collapsing. Resulting in essentially 80k bitcoin purchased with #coin…basically an inside job to bail out whales while the retail investors suffered. They now have 313 total bitcoin left as their reserves. They made this private swap deal and didn’t announce it to community for days. There’s also a massive buy candle for Luna on binance prior to it being opened back up to the public.
So much for “decentralized”. Just more Ponzi scheme’s

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I think we need a new category : Bill Gates Preplandemic Planning.

I was wandering the Twitterverse and came across this by Bill > "I'm always amazed by the disconnect between what we can see in the news and the reality of the world around us. As my late friend Hans Rosling would say, we must fight the fear instinct that distorts our perspective: b-gat.es/2WvUqqp". 106.1K likes.

He posted this on June 11, 2019 preplandemic. He throws up 4 charts about Causes of Death in the U.S. The first is from Our World in Data which is considered most accurate. The second is from Google searches, the third is data from the NY Times and the 4th is from The Guardian. [Interesting choice]. Why did he post this? And why just before the launch? He is just pointing out the obvious that scary news sells. So what is really going on here?

Better question is who is Hans Rosling, who just happened to die February 2017. His claim to fame was his main message "The folly of allowing human population to grow unchecked over a long enough timeframe."
-----
Looking at the charts from 2016 one set of data stands out to me which normally would not be exciting is pneumonia/influenza cause of death. With all the shock and awe over Covid this category is probably at the top of the hit parade now. World data is 2.5%. With a little Goog inversion it is 5.2%. Hans would be proud.

twitter.com...>billgates>status Bill Gates on Twitter: "I'm always amazed by the disconnect...
www.britannica.com>biography>Hans-Rosling

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Youtube algo for whatever reason decided I should watch this:

REAL-LIFE "THEY LIVE" GLASSES, Spectroscopy and the Occult

Maybe it's come up before in this thread. Actually, found it quite thought provoking. Sources provided in vid description.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: srb2001

The Official Macfee live stream feedback:

Thanks for the report, Rel. Much appreciated.

I find the whole McAfee Afterlife channel to be a lot of hopium with no real substance. Kind of self important, which is totally outside of Q's character, imo.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Working with only 12 grams of lunar soil -- as well as some volcanic ash from Earth to act as a control -- the researchers planted arabidopsis seeds in thimble-sized wells full of the soil samples.

"We were amazed. We did not predict that," said Anna-Lisa Paul, one of the study's authors and a research professor of horticultural sciences at the University of Florida's Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences. "That told us that the lunar soils didn't interrupt the hormones and signals involved in plant germination."

www.accuweather.com...
.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/moon-soil-used-to-grow-plants-for-the-first-time/1187239

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It's not uncommon....?

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I've said before that a good retirement business would be selling Salt Water Taaffe on the boardwalk with a nice storefront.

It seem like all the customers would be happy, laughing and smiling...then they kids would be quiet after a mouthful of taffe.

On a boardwalk setting, how bad could it be?

Oh, Ormond...the cops owe me a favor there.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
Pete your comment "There's a bolt of lightning in the sky above an inverted pyramid on his right underneath 'Vitruvian Man' by Leonardo Da Vinci."

I have thought that there is a strong link between Art and Science and Covid-19. Maybe the artistic ones are going to turn science on its' head because we think outside the box. That gives us an edge because there are no boundaries. We can go anywhere and look at the issues in an unconventional way and we do not buy the prepackaged explanations.

One of my daughters traveled on a small bush plane with a famous Japanese poet. She is a scientists but writes very moving poetry and is very artistic. He looked at her work and told her that one could not be a poet/artist and be a scientist as well. The two do not go together. Of course we disagree. It is very complementary. The combination gives us a distinctively different perspective.

Da Vinci's book Codex Leicester was purchased by Bill Gates demonstrates that link of science and art as well. The 2019 price for the book is $53,222,898. Bill of course incorporated some of it in Windows 98 + Windows Me.
The issue is that he does not have an ounce of 'good' art in his soul. He can try to buy it but he can never really own it.
He is the common link with Da Vinci.

Anyway from my perspective the bolt of lightening is coming from out of the blue from a totally unexpected source. The upside triangle is the symbology for the tables have been turned. The Vitruvian Man represents man overcoming adversity whether mathematically perfect or not. Tables are over turned. Game over. Hopefully for Bill Gates.

I can't see the picture but from your description I hope I make some sense.

www.cnbc.com>2019/04/02>microsoft-billiona...
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>Codex_Leicester

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
So the satanic church/church of satan has a heirarchy
The hierarchy is broken down to 5 degrees, with the 5th degree being the highest
The 5th degree in the satanic church is called “MAGA/MAGUS” members of the 5th degree may also be known as “doctor”

Another interesting one: “Krav Maga” a form of self defense and physical training, first developed by the Israeli army in the 1940s, based on the use of reflexive responses to threatening situations

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

originally posted by: Justoneman

I suppose my memory might be wrong, but I was in the Army from late 1983 to late 1986. At the time in boot camp we were using the Army version of the Colt AR-15 - the M16A1. I'm fairly sure that there were 3 settings on the weapon, safe, fire (semi-automatic) and fully automatic. When set on "fire" you could shoot as fast as you could pull the trigger (semi-automatic), and when set on automatic, you only had to hold the trigger and you could shoot the whole clip in a matter of seconds. IIRC when I was getting out in 1986, the Army was switching to the M16A2 - which among other improvements replaced the fully automatic setting of the M16A1 with a 3 round burst setting to keep from wasting too much ammo like you did with the full automatic setting on the M16A1's. I was in a completely non-combat MOS, so I only got to shoot when it was time to re-qualify, but this is what I remember regarding the M16 variants.

EDITED TO ADD:
Sorry - the point I forgot to make is, if the shooter was using a "modified" M16A2, I guess the modification could be that he made it fully automatic? Although I was under the impression that you can't make the M16A2 fully automatic, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

OK, i should have been more clear, my fault because I know about there being three settings. We were told we only need two of them! That was the point. We only had two settings as far as the DI was concerned.

Safe for the fort and Auto for the battlefield. Basic Training was 1980 for me I think and M16A1 was what I carried too.

ETA on your last point.

I didn't have the "A2" but it has to be a full automatic or our soldiers could be outgunned.
edit on 16-5-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Elon put twitter in a real pickle.
They can admit musk is right, that is has a huge fake user base opening themselves to endless shareholder lawsuits
Or kill the deal and be sued for shareholder destruction
OR take musk to court for breaking the contract which they would have no desire to do if the user base allegations are true.

When does a bird sing?

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yes! Already envisioning that setting. Probably, will soon be just a distant dream. Well, maybe not, I still have a little bit of hopium left in me.

I knew you'd have the picture location down. I wasn't sure.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Got it. Thanks!

PM 4 U.

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join