It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Now things are getting weird:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

“Russia accuses Ukraine of using Black Magic: State media says 'Satanic seal of the dark forces' was found at deserted military HQ in propaganda claim”

The following stories concern the possible official use, by the Ukraine, of witchcraft and other occult "methods" in its war against Russia.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everything is being thrown into this war cauldron.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Human sacrifice and all.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Speaking fashion as of late ----

as a side note ...couple days ago Bill (and company ) had lunch with Biden at the White house. If you zoom up on Hillary's dress, what at first appears plain, becomes filled with embroidered symbols..... Can't help but notice her obvious shorter height than, bill and all them masks ....

Unrelated
Study into mRNA vaccine death rates sends ‘danger signals’

Sooo, when I zoomed-in on her, took a screencap, and handed-off to Goog, the machine returned this as a first hit:

The masque was a form of festive courtly entertainment that flourished in 16th- and early 17th-century Europe, though it was developed earlier in Italy, in forms including the intermedio (a public version of the masque was the pageant).

Origin
The masque has its origins in a folk tradition where masked players would unexpectedly call on a nobleman in his hall, dancing and bringing gifts on certain nights of the year, or celebrating dynastic occasions. The rustic presentation of "Pyramus and Thisbe" as a wedding entertainment in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream offers a familiar example. Spectators were invited to join in the dancing. At the end, the players would take off their masks to reveal their identities.

In English theatre tradition, a dumbshow is a masque-like interlude of silent mime usually with allegorical content that refers to the occasion of a play or its theme, the most famous being the dumbshow played out in Hamlet (III.ii). Dumbshows might be a moving spectacle, like a procession, as in Thomas Kyd's The Spanish Tragedy (1580s), or they might form a pictorial tableau, as one in the Shakespeare collaboration, Pericles, Prince of Tyre (III.i)—a tableau that is immediately explicated at some length by the poet-narrator, Gower.

Dumbshows were a Medieval element that continued to be popular in early Elizabethan drama, but by the time Pericles (c. 1607–08) or Hamlet (c. 1600–02) were staged, they were perhaps quaintly old-fashioned: “What means this, my lord?” is Ophelia's reaction. In English masques, purely musical interludes might be accompanied by a dumbshow.

An anti-masque is an exaggerated, disorderly performance that occurs as part of the pageantry in the presentation of a masque, a formal performance including dancing, elaborate costumes, and ornate sets. Masques were a popular form of entertainment at court in 16th and 17th century England. The anti-masque was introduced in the early 1600s. Playwright Ben Jonson is generally credited with adding this innovation to the performance to increase dramatic tension and interest.

So, reading into all that better explains the ruling-class wearing of mask/masque to this day, which we've known for quite some time as another means of symbolic comms while at same time they've been mocking us all along...just like they did back in Medieval times.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Guy! You are so right. This is messaging to the witches that they are about to lose 43 million sacrifices of innocents a year!

Also the Palatine messaging at the Met seemed likely as well.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Elon, RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Menesses
Russia discovered a Kracken in Antartica earlier this year. In Lake Volstak. At the time they were concerned about Russia weaponizing it. I posted about it earlier on this site and i believe another. It's on yt .With the whole watch the water you may want to be careful of that wish. Who knows maybe the venom has already been released.
Was there ever a trust Putin post?
U1 participants?
Has anyone ever met or seen any one who has been in UKR during the war?
Now bumbler wants to send them our arms.
What happens after they get them and decide it's not worth it and decides to say let's make peace Vlad.

Farrel's 99% skeptical but here is an intricate theory

Is 14-legged killer squid found TWO MILES beneath Antarctica being weaponised by Putin?

It is said to have terrorised ships off Norway and Greenland for centuries but now it seems the mystery of the Kraken has been solved – thanks to Google Earth.

edit on 2022/5/4 by CrazyFox because: Potato

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Link to source material plz

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

One more...

Bezos DARPA Death Star

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

ah? From: CBS news dated JANUARY 13, 2013

The Obama administration will not be starting a new "Star Wars" defense initiative.

The administration responded late last week to an online petition signed by more than 34,000 people. The petition did not call for resumption of the "Star Wars" Strategic Defense Initiative involving nuclear ballistic missiles that began under President Ronald Reagan, but for a far more literal "Star Wars" plan, involving the construction of a "Death Star."

The petition said the "Death Star" would spur job growth and bolster national defense. But Obama administration adviser on science and space Paul Shawcross responded to the petition with an answer rendered as comically as the idea itself.

"The Administration shares your desire for job creation and a strong national defense, but a Death Star isn't on the horizon," Shawcross wrote. "Here are a few reasons:

• The construction of the Death Star has been estimated to cost more than $850,000,000,000,000,000 (850 quadrillon.) We're working hard to reduce the deficit, not expand it.
• The Administration does not support blowing up planets.
• Why would we spend countless taxpayer dollars on a Death Star with a fundamental flaw that can be exploited by a one-man starship?"

A few points to think about:
Money doesn't mean anything if you just take what you need from the public, and any money that is needed can just be taken from other programs.

Every single person that was in the Obama Administration supports war in Ukraine, poisoning the public with the vaccine, and forced genocide. So, blowing up a planet is their Red-Line, well we all remember Obama and those red lines/

They waste so much taxpayer money on the stupidest crap that if they did build a Death Star it would end up being nothing BUT exhaust ports. Hell, I bet Hunter would be snorting crushed up kyber crystals as part of his bit in this construction.

Oh my point here was that the picture you provided made me wonder if the Obama Administration didn't start building a real Death Star, and only inflated the price as a way of diverting the publics view of it. Maybe the need for the US Space Force is about this and not that?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The pro-abortionists were all allowed to be born. Funny how that works.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
On a tablet so it takes time to link. Lose posts if not on edit when linking. No way i wanna type that word salad more than once.
Forgot pip my bad
Does this remind you of someone's testimony?

This doesn't look good

this either

edit on 2022/5/4 by CrazyFox because:
last vid

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Hold up, so these scientists see a Kraken, get hit by lightning, and have a waterspout show up? That's kind of mythical isn't it. Now all we need is those Salamander Gods to show up again. Geeshs.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Unleash the Quacken!

twitter.com...

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   

If you dare here is Aquino's "Black Magic" [PDF] book/paper.

Sections of ToS known as Orders has interesting deep purposes, one of which is "Order of the Trapezoid". The Order of the Trapezoid is an order of knighthood characterized by strict personal honor and faithfulness to the quest for the Grail.
www.trapezoid.org...

Hence that which is signified by the Trapezoid is the gate to psyche-centric immortality beyond physical death.

Shortly after I became the first High Priest of the Temple of Set in 1975, I wrote my The Dark Side Star Wars story for friends.

The Dark Side [PDF]

Morlindalë: Song of Illuminate Darkness Written by Michael Aquino.

LMAO, what an entrance he makes into this thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Must have been wearing this

A car hit/drove thru a power line pole in my front yard detaching it at the base and the pole landed upright in my front yard july 2017.
Anything is possible
edit on 2022/5/4 by CrazyFox because: Tblt

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Menesses
Watching Joshua Philipp of Crossroads/Epoch Times right now talking about the points of this new Office Of Misinformation and how it includes the term malinformation, or the malicious use of true facts.

Worse, how spreading mis/dis/malinformation is literally now categorized as terrorism and an act to undermine the stability of the nation...
Livestream

Misinformation of true facts. We are going to literally hang them with the rules they are trying to force on innocent people for no reason other than control of the "lie factory" output. Their lies will either ruin us all or be the direct reason they are hung at the gallows after a fair trail.

I keep thinking the same thing.... Along with impeachment.

Impeachment would be the least of their worries. Those crimes they are covering for are peaking around the edges and carrying a foreboding wind of change. Their day of actual Justice is near. Evil things are not going to be ignored by the red pilled people of the planet Earth any longer it seems.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: Outerlimits13

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
The Cenobites come to Met Gala red carpet 2022 to open a portal to hell.

No kidding! I went through the pics at your link..total freak show. And what’s up with this lady’s rib cage?

I found two more of these freakish human anomalies.

HRC with a beer belly?

There are a ton of messages here but no one else is looking so just in case you missed it.

P

Just how stupid would it be to wear clothes that go way beyond your body in NY no less? You can't go far dragging that type of dress around on the ground without getting it torn.

To me that sure looks a bit like an old time house slave holding that one dress. I am not surprised the leftist think they can do that but if a Conservative or non leftist of any stripe had a black man hold a white woman's dress the evil a holes would be roaring at them. These people behind the scenes like to give us images like this. Perplexing to the common man or woman who are being dumbed down. Downright stupid to folks with a couple of brain cells touching still. Way more of us with our brains functioning properly than the idiots bringing us this sick narrative, but here we are.

I keep feeling it is only a matter of time before that majority factor kicks in real good. Good people can only take BS being pumped to us for so long before we make it go buh-bye! Reminds me of the line that good people doing nothing allow evil to flourish. Well, the opposite is what happens eventually.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
lol. A fair amount of raw data here...

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Sorry on bloody phone...
Person center in the Blue& Gold dress reminds me
of the movie "Aliens" with Sourgany Weaver...
Bloody Hell the little basturd about to BUST out
of her/him chest!!! LOL

Cheers
Ektar

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join