It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

And the abortion kerfuffle is going as expected. Folks demanding the right to kill another, so the real benefactors of the deaths can keep on keep'n on.

Curious, the whole States Rights thing takes a backseat. So in essence, "I don't want the Feds to tell me what to do" coupled with "WTF won't the Feds tell me what to do."

Moral vs. Legal. SC falls.

Watch for Victims.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
To be decided on the state level is not the same as having the federal government decide it.

I never said it was the same.

I said the argument is that if a right isn't specified in the constitution then the government, at any level, gets to decide if you deserve it or not.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Philosopher's Stone & Alchemy

Highly underrated, his twit feed is rather mind blowing, or just read through his English PDF.

Video explaining his Theory Of Everything or rather describing a spectrum of all hypothetical possibilities and then asking whether something can logically exist or not. To be or not to be. A theory of all and nothing. The source code is the esoteric world of hidden algorithms and laws. The current game and gaming experience is the eXoteric world of visible values, which manifest themselves individually within the framework of the laws. Interestingly, on the political spectrum he says he was inspired by Thomas Sowell's Conflict of Visions while developing his theory.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
It is a figure of speech.

Cherry-picking, mirroring, running through mathematical operations is playing around with them, "juggling" if you will. Obviously you can't actually juggle them like they were balls.

Someone specifically asked me this time. Like I said I don't even bother to read or reply to most of your decodes. Actually the predictions is what I comment on the most and even that isn't very often.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Roe vs wade.
Sperm is a living organism, so are the eggs that are to be fertilized.

A dead tree cannot bare live fruit.

What no human has determined is when does the human spirit take up residence in the Fetus. Until that point, it is not "human". Until we have reached a point of determining when he/she has become human, it's best to not kill God's little person at all, imo.

edit on 5/4/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
It is a figure of speech.

Cherry-picking, mirroring, running through mathematical operations is playing around with them, "juggling" if you will. Obviously you can't actually juggle them like they were balls.

Someone specifically asked me this time. Like I said I don't even bother to read or reply to most of your decodes. Actually the predictions is what I comment on the most and even that isn't very often.

Rel, I'm including you here, maybe you can give our man here an example of a decode that would not work vs the one that just did so he sees your legitimate logic?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Bill Gates...HOW TO PREVENT THE NEXT PANDEMIC

I picked up the book yesterday and have started to read. Lots of weirdness.
Not in the book:
He is donating all of the proceeds to Partners in Health in memory of Dr. Paul FARMER. My paranoia is kicking in. Right now we are concerned about food shortages and all of the farmland that he has acquired and removed from production. Now he is donating in 'memory of Farmer'?

Just to add fuel to the fire Paul Farmer died on February 21, 2022 [8+3+6 = you know].
Just for fun the skew on the back ends in 89.
-----
Bill Gates was just interviewed by Trevor Noah and Bill Gates is asserting that Covid came from bats. Lab leak? What lab leak? I am the authority and it came from bats and because of climate change this is going to keep happening.

medialite.com... Bill Gates: Covid Came From Bats Despite Possible Lab Leak

twitter.com...>bill gates

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Dask, it's actually the opposite- all rights not outlined in the constitution are given to the people and the States to decide.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses
Rel, I'm including you here, maybe you can give our man here an example of a decode that would not work vs the one that just did so he sees your legitimate logic?

There is no point, believe if you want but I've seen so many predictions/speculations based on the decodes flop to think there is anything to them.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Menesses
That was my point, the argument I quoted said the opposite.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Caled
His question is telling in itself. It’s atheistic at best, and possibly satanic. Read between the lines; what he is actually saying is everyone should be willing to risk their souls and trust that the government can litigate what constitutes a life. Because when the end comes there is only one place for him.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

"Roe says what all basic mainstream religions have historically concluded, that the existence of a human life and being is a question. Is it at the moment of conception? Is it six months? Is it six weeks? Is it quickening, like Aquinas argued?" Biden asked.”

It's definitely a very un-Christian debate, trying to define an exact moment when it stops being OK to kill someone.

It seems to me the abortion debate is one of the more clear-cut examples of the conflict or tension between physical, material concerns and intangible spiritual concerns.

The problem is that our civilization is quite hypocritical. We generally favor the material and merely give lip-service to the spiritual.

Our society is quite OK with killing.

We kill animals for food or just for sport.

Police kill, sometimes in self-defense, sometimes not.

Courts sentence convicts to death, when life in prison would equally stop them from committing further crimes.

So many of our TV shows involve the “hero” ending lives.

Then we have war. Killing doesn’t get much more blatantly brutal. Much of the most intense research on Earth is devoted to refining the ways to kill people.

All of these things are deemed acceptable as long as there are a few rules attached.

So it becomes difficult to impose morality on one area and not the others. One would struggle to compartmentalize their moral decisions. The moral line has to be drawn fairly evenly across all areas to prevent that cognitive dissonance. How can killing a tiny unborn fetus be wrong if dropping bombs on grown people is just fine? So currently that line has to be kept consistently pretty low.

It seems to me that is what the great awakening is about: raising the moral line across the board for civilization as a whole. Not just identifying and punishing the worst wrong-doers, but raising our overall standards that allowed those wrong-doers to exist.
edit on 5/4/2022 by cimmerius because: Tweak

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: CrazyFox

Stunning statistics. Absolutely stunning.

But you have to ask yourself, if there was no abortion, wars, or diseases, wouldn't all humankind already be extinct from overpopulation?

Not a chance. Someone wants us to believe this. We could all move to one state and survive. The problem is greedy people wanting things all to themselves in the end. People like us who want to live life, and have a life are being told we are useless no good eaters. They wish especially to end it that a poor kid could become a millionaire. IMO the people in power now like it this way and are getting a better grip on controlling the entire planet. No new "winners" allowed unless they play by certain new "woke" rules.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
the right to life is in the declaration of independence.a reply to: daskakik

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness—

The "Constitution" came later and has no value anymore after ammenments and when we became a Corporation.
If a soul is aborted it's right to life has been taken away. 2nd time with this nonsense consider the matter over as the above clearly points to the right to life. Any person who has a soul respects the sanctity of life.
Bots do not have souls. A lot of the US has lost their soul as well as the ability to think independently.
Some sold it, some were tricked, some were brainwashed some never had one, and some gave it willingly. The latter are the ones who will not make it.

: a reply to: daskakik. Read this post again so you can stop making it as you've been proven wrong
Seriously

edit on 2022/5/4 by CrazyFox because: Oower issues

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Menesses

It's a valid exercise to demonstrate the point, Menesses, so... using the same data set from this post, where I matched against May 2nd:

Sep 23 2018 11:36:42... 23 2 = 5/2 = May 2nd

Feb 9 2019 22:54:04 (EST) ...2:5 = 2nd May, 54 = May 4th

Sep 20 2020 12:18:24 (EST) ... 2020 12 = 2+0+2+0+1, 2 = 5/2 = May 2nd

1) There are a total of 1,091,689 characters in the sum of all KU posts' text contents (beneath timestamp), including spaces (of which there are 120,569).

The probability of the phrase "sky is falling" appearing in any text 1,091,689 characters long?

Let's take a sample book as comparison:
a) The KJV Bible has 3,116,480 characters so has 3 times the text and does NOT include the phrase.
In fact, there is only 1 occurrence of "sky is falling" in 14 different Bible translations; The Message Bible Luke 21:11 (encodes 11.3 marker):

Huge earthquakes will occur in various places. There will be famines. You'll think at times that the very sky is falling.

Let's conservatively put the probability of that phrase occurring in a text of 1 million characters as 10% (probably lower though).
Let's therefore put the probability of the phrase appearing 3 times within the KU post map as 1%

2) To be kind let's assume 80% of the post map date/time-stamps have or can sum a 5 for "May" in them,

3) Of the subset of posts that have both "sky is falling" and timestamps with a May hit (5 or sequence adding to 5):

CAN match May 1, 2, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16, 20, 25, 29
CANNOT match: May 3, 4, 5, 7, 13, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31

Hit rate = 13/31 = 0.42

CAN match May 2, 4, 8, 13, 14, 16, 25, 27
CANNOT match: May 1,3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 28, 29, 30, 31

Hit rate = 13/31 = 0.26

CAN match May 2, 3, 11, 13, 17
CANNOT match: May 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31

Hit rate = 0.16

4) Therefore, conservatively, the probability of the KU post map having 3 posts with "sky is falling", all of which encode May 2nd in their date/time-stamps is:

0.01 x 0.8 x 0.42 x 0.26 x 0.16 = 0.00014 or 1.4 in 10,000

5) Now remember that a guest went on a national newscast about the SC abortion case and said just the 3 words "sky is falling"... odds of that must be 1 in a 100 max.

6) So probability of the combined situation is around 1 in a million!

edit on 4-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

All the billionaires who think they can ride out a civilizational collapse in their private islands or mountain boltholes should consider this: security teams have an historical habit of turning on their masters, especially when the food starts running out. It's never pretty.

‘We Come in Peace’ Lands on The Roof Garden at The MET (from 2018)

That portal was opened up 2 years earlier.

ATS MBSC Gotthard Base Tunnel thread.

LMAO...
NY Post

twitter.com...

"When you have the media in partnership with the State, you can repeat certain words over and over, day after day, and achieve mass mind control."
- Jon Rappoport

🎶 I remember when
I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that place
Even your emotions have an echo in so much space
And when you're out there without care
Yeah, I was out of touch
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
I just knew too much
Does that make me crazy 🎶
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

To be decided on the state level is not the same as having the federal government decide it.

I never said it was the same.

I said the argument is that if a right isn't specified in the constitution then the government, at any level, gets to decide if you deserve it or not.

Interesting, now which side of the political aisle tries to decide which actual rights in the constitution should be done away with again? If you don't hold the enshrined rights sacred why should I give a toss about made-up ones ? This concern for a court decision that was never reinforced by any actual legislation is flat out insane. Typical Democrat thinking,just like with immigration.
edit on 4-5-2022 by hangedman13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
The declaration of independence isn't a legally binding document.

Besides the argument I quoted specified the "Constitution".

You are the one who keeps trying to make it about abortion when I already explained that my point is about the argument quoted and how it is the opposite of "all rights not outlined in the constitution are given to the people and the States to decide" as Menesses stated earlier.

And, I have added, that the state deciding isn't really freedom either.
edit on 4-5-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Interesting, now which side of the political aisle tries to decide which actual rights in the constitution should be done away with again?

Both, just on different issues.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Something's in the Air... EYES ON!

1) SKY IS FALLING week signalled on MSNBC,

2) Space Force Recruiting tweets at 09:00:00 EST:

Fine, we'll bite. May the fourth be with you.

3) Our familiar warm up act drops in, as usual, before something significant happens,

4) Tomorrow is EYES ON day... May 5th.

5) From May the fourth be WITH YOU... 3 posts with WRWY (We're Right With You):

#231 (encodes May 1st)

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150875388 📁
Nov 25 2017 14:22:21 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 25 2017 14:38:43 (EST)
T: B, F, J, 1,5,11-20, ^
_Conf_d-ww_CON_off[dark]_
_Conf_SIL-_EX
COMM_Castle_Active_7ZbV-WT9
RED1_RED2_
SAT_40k_se_c_[30m]
Godspeed.
P_pers: WRWY
Q

Timestamp encodes May 4th, three times!

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3610ff No.93287 📁
Dec 14 2017 00:36:08 (EST)
Godspeed, Patriots.
POTUS: WRWY
Q

Timestamp encodes May 3rd, twice.

#522 (encodes May 4th)

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.10 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:33:44 (EST)
-D_CsTBA_YES[AUTH_H7^pZBVTZ7302-]
##FLY##
[OWLS]
HOT-1_pre_D
HOT-2_pre_D
HOT-3+
HOT-4_TERM_AUTHC-TVFCAZD-837392x
HOT-5_pre_D
HOT-6_pre_D
HOT-7_corr_TAXjV^-293Z
HOT-8_pre_D
HOT-9_pre_D
HOT-10_pre_D
HOT-11_pre_D
HOT-12_pre_D
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
HAPPY HUNTING.
P_PERS: WRWY [N1LB][FG&C]
Jeremiah 29:11
Q

edit on 4-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

twitter.com...

An attorney for Andrew Fahie made the request in a filing with Miami federal court.

Fahie, 51, was arrested last week during a US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) sting as he was preparing to board a private jet at Miami Opa-locka Executive Airport.

According to a criminal complaint, Fahie and Oleanvine Maynard, his ports director, had been at the airport to meet who they thought were Mexican drug traffickers but who, in reality, were undercover DEA agents. In the criminal complaint, Maynard refers to Fahie as a “little crook sometimes” who wouldn’t hesitate to profit from a plan cooked up with the help of self-proclaimed Lebanese Hezbollah operatives to move mass quantities of coc aine and drug proceeds through the Caribbean island.

The shock arrest roiled the British Virgin Islands, where Fahie was already facing allegations of widespread corruption, and seemed to bolster calls by officials from London to suspend the constitution for two years to clean up Government and return to home rule.

“We as Virgin Islanders come to say to the United Kingdom that ‘You should not suspend our constitution in an attempt to establish direct rule over us,’ ” Bishop John Cline said, adding that he wanted to speak directly with Milling and the governor general.

“There is corruption in the UK, there is corruption in America, Russia, in every country… we want to say, ‘Do not settle for anything less,’ ” he said as the protesters shouted “No direct rule, no direct rule!”
Jamaica Observer

"I claim diplomatic immunity!"

Opa-locka city hall:

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join