It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The issue at the very start of many of these political minded is that they get groomed.

Or they are handpicked to be placed like Cortez was. It's not an issue of voting them out, but it's a bigger deal to expose the infrastructure that tells these people what to do. Expose that and free the people to make decisions.

Sadly, many of the long-term politicians (which not only did John Adams warn us about, but Platon, yes friggen Platon, warned us about too) are so ingrained in this infrastructure that they have become part of it.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

IMO - Pelosi met personally with Zelenskyy to ensure her colleagues get their share of the $30 Billion U.S. taxpayer dollars that will be flowing into Ukraine.

Don't rule out it could be a photoshopped pic. But they still need an excuse to give money so the kickback money keeps rolling in for the criminals in DC.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, re the PERFECT calls - we need to go to etymology to find additional meanings of PERFECT:

perfect (adj.)

early 15c. classical correction of Middle English parfit "flawless, ideal" (c. 1300), also "complete, full, finished, lacking in no way" (late 14c.), from Old French parfit "finished, completed, ready" (11c.), from Latin perfectus "completed, excellent, accomplished, exquisite," past participle of perficere "accomplish, finish, complete," from per "completely" (see per) + combining form of facere "to make, to do" (from PIE root *dhe- "to set, put").

Often used in English as an intensive (perfect stranger, etc.), from the notion of "complete." Grammatical sense, in reference to verb tense describing an action as completed, is from c. 1500. As a noun, late 14c. ("perfection"), from the adjective.
perfect (v.)

"to bring to full development, finish or complete so as to leave nothing wanting," late 14c., parfiten, from perfect (adj.). Related: Perfected; perfecting.

However, if we split into preposition and verb = PER-FECT:

PER = "through, by means of," 1580s (earlier in various Latin and French phrases, in the latter often par), from Latin per "through, during, by means of, on account of, as in," from PIE root *per- (1) "forward," hence "through, in front of, before, first, chief, toward, near, around, against."

FECT = from FECTARE = "aiming at "

So PER-FECT call could be interpreted as through CALL aiming at? I.e. a call to get evidence from the other party?

Why did DJT have multiple lawyers listening in on the calls?
Just to advise him what to say?
Or to advise him when the other parties have committed or admitted an illegal act?

edit on 4-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

IMO - Pelosi met personally with Zelenskyy to ensure her colleagues get their share of the $30 Billion U.S. taxpayer dollars that will be flowing into Ukraine.

Don't rule out it could be a photoshopped pic. But they still need an excuse to give money so the kickback money keeps rolling in for the criminals in DC.

Hi Justoneman!

There is actually a lot of live footage of their meeting:
Pelosi in Ukraine

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Messages I see in the met gala pics:

1) The slim blonde one you posted:
a) White outfit in front of black on left,
b) Black outfit in front of White on right,
c) RED LINE (the rope)
d) Central dress is same colors as the heavenly portal opening in the sky in my dream... but also blue lower half is water (info) flowing towards the white outfit and the gold and silver feathers indicate either an angel, or Gold/Silver liquidity?
e) White outfit on left is furry like a RABBIT and she's looking jealously down at the blue dress.

I've already commented on the STAR WARS outfit like the Neimodian trade delegate who sponsored Palpatine to head the senate... but looking at HRC's outfit too now - that looks much like Palpatine himself's outfit? Maybe it's indicating that someone is going to put HRC forward as the Change of Batter (#4014)? Note also that #4014 encodes May 4th (today)!

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

Nice find from OfficialMacAfee on telegram!

1) When you save the video in the post, it's filename comes up as:

MOVIES_END_ON_BLQQD_MQQNS__Q.mp4

The next Blood Moon is may 15th/16th.

2) The video is 58 seconds long = May 8th?

I've found additional information in the filenames on a lot of videos on this account.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Am I the only one that wants to see some sort of demons or creatures come running out of the tunnels?

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I wonder what they are willing to die for in those tunnels....

Hmmmmmmmmmm.......................................

edit on 5/4/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

The issue at the very start of many of these political minded is that they get groomed.

Or they are handpicked to be placed like Cortez was. It's not an issue of voting them out, but it's a bigger deal to expose the infrastructure that tells these people what to do. Expose that and free the people to make decisions.

Sadly, many of the long-term politicians (which not only did John Adams warn us about, but Platon, yes friggen Platon, warned us about too) are so ingrained in this infrastructure that they have become part of it.

In hindsight, its clear Obama was groomed for the presidency. His rocket-like rise from a nobody "community activist" to the presidency in just 4 years can't be explained any other way.

Identifying the groomers (probably in multiple senses of the word) is essential.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

FECT = from FECTARE = "aiming at "

Yeah, absolutely FECT! Very "Father Ted".

You may also want to edit some of your errors above or own up to some dyslexia.

"Per", not "Pre".

Or are you sending secret messages here?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Who owns Valarie Jarrett and Ronald Klain?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Who owns Valarie Jarrett and Ronald Klain?

Iran owns Jarrett.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Not dyslexic... usually... I've corrected the misspellings now!

Cheers, nerbot!

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
My point isn't about abortion but about the argument used in the leaked material, in essence: "If a right isn't specified in the constitution then you don't have it and the government decides for you."

Isn't that what all of you are "fighting" against here?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: srb2001

Nice find from OfficialMacAfee on telegram!

1) When you save the video in the post, it's filename comes up as:

MOVIES_END_ON_BLQQD_MQQNS__Q.mp4

The next Blood Moon is may 15th/16th.

2) The video is 58 seconds long = May 8th?

I've found additional information in the filenames on a lot of videos on this account.
Cool dig, Rel!

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
That is what I said, you juggle numbers until something fits.

I don't usually bother with the decodes in your posts, and you didn't specify, in that post, what juggling had taken place.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Uncontrolled SPREAD: Why COVID-19 Crushed Us and How We can Defeat the Next Pandemic
by Scott Gottlieb, MD Former FDA Commissioner.

Scott who is now Free from his responsibilities as FDA Commissioner certainly has much to say about what should have been in place prior to the Plandemic. We needed diagnostic tests, countermeasures like vaccines and therapeutics, reinforcement of the public healthcare system and protection of vulnerable communities like the nursing homes. We needed to be able to track, trace and isolate those infected. Also there should have been an effective point-of-care diagnostic so that infected people were given therapeutics before the plandemic became a pandemic. [pages 22-25]

They knew from experience that the airport screening was just for show. The real issues were like having a stock pile of N-95 masks and ventilators and other critical medical supplies for healthcare workers as well as a plan for manufacturing capacity.

How could nothing, as in nothing, be in place?

Wandering from the book but was this part of the Plan?

Preplandemic:
Putting politics aside George W. Bush was very concerned about the potential of a biological weapon attack and a resulting pandemic. During Obama's administration the Global Health Security Office at the National Security Council was established with the specific purpose to lead the nation in the event that a bioweapon was deployed.

This group was focused on the very issues that Gottlieb has pointed out that should have been ready to go but there was nothing ready.
What happened???

Is this a coincidence that when JOHN BOLTEN became National Security Advisor in April of 2018 that in May one of his first actions was to make significant changes to this group under the guise of streamlining. The head, Tom Bossert, had been calling for a comprehensive biodefense playbook to deal with bio weapons and resulting pandemics but he was pushed out. The newly structured group now had North Korea, Iran and other emerging terrorist threats in addition to Pandemic preparedness.
They became too thinly stretched and lost focus on a serious threat. Everyone was on board that the bioweapon issue represented a clear and present danger so why weaken the very agency that was crucial in leading the nation through such an attack???

Another coincidence, John Bolton left his position in September 2019 just in time for the launch. From his wikipedia:
He has a complex history around WMD and Biological weapons. He "derailed a 2001 biological weapons conference in Geneva where a UN proposal was in play to enforce the 1972 Biological Weapons Convention".

Maybe I am reading too much into this but it does not make sense to weaken the most important defense agency that we as a nation would rely upon at this critical point in time. President Trump was expecting the heads of the different agencies to put America first.

www://wikipedia.org>wiki>John_Bolton
www.reuters.com>articles>partly-false-claim-tr...Partly false claim: Trump fired entire pandemic response team [ironically there are good hyper links in the fat checkers false claims]

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Odd that you accuse me of JUGGLING numbers when I didn't move any of them out of their original order?

It's quite simple - I follow these rules:

a) Read adjacent numbers in one direction for the whole date; left to right or right to left; doesn't have to use the whole date/timestamp,
b) The numbers in such a sequence should equals the month and day, in US or European format, OR can add up in sequence to form the same.

ETA - After 4 years and almost 20k of these decodes, most can see how I do the dates. So, I won't be making the posts twice as long to provide a kindergarten explanation, as it would absorb too much of my bandwidth.

Interesting how you persistently question mine but not others who make similar decodes; such as cranky's pictorial versions.

Nuff said... moving on!

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
NEXT
They are always watching.
Watch the news re: new drugs coming out [flu/dirt/next?]
What a coincidence.

Mr. Pool link NEXT.

Since there always seems to be more than one meaning I wonder if this is related to NEXT Biometrics? They are involved with biometric data such as finger print sensor technology and facial recognition combined with a plastic card. All of course for security.
Thinking outside of the box but what prevents them from using other biometric data such as the jabbed vs the unjabbed and the mRNA changes. It is already being used for surveillance in the work place monitoring workers hours so it could be deployed for so much more.
Lots of control and surveillance issues around this. Meanwhile I can't even get my laptop to open consistently just using my fingerprint.
www.nextbiometrics.com...>company replace password
www.bayometric.com>finger-print-on-ca... Finger print Match on Card: Smart Cards Meet Biometrics

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
My point isn't about abortion but about the argument used in the leaked material, in essence: "If a right isn't specified in the constitution then you don't have it and the government decides for you."

Isn't that what all of you are "fighting" against here?

You are taking quite out of context. To be decided on the state level is not the same as having the federal government decide it. The can hit a wall and now liberals need to put their money where their mouth is. After all the vaccine nonsense it seems that those of us who called out the "my body my choice" where right. Setting them pesky precedents again. Which is it now?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Roe vs wade.
Sperm is a living organism, so are the eggs that are to be fertilized.

A dead tree cannot bare live fruit.

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join