It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
a reply to: CrazyFox

Every time somebody puts up a chart about deaths worldwide in history they always forget.....

MILLIONS of slaughtered NATIVE AMERICANS......

I beg to differ with you here. It is not fair to say that IMO. I as a family member of native Americans feel this way.

We of European descent conquered an inferior society in the battlefield. A society who did not acquire the knowledge they needed to create better weapons. They certainly understood then that the strong survive in those situations.

The Indians of America that were here when the Europeans came were the strong ones who had survived their own continual wars. They were slaughtered for centuries by their neighbors before we got here as Europeans.

The strong survive and the smart adapt. It was not our style to permit genocide of their families and they live today to prove it. Yes, some greedy men did some bad things to take advantage of them. The Dakota situation was all about evil white men stealing the land where gold was found and ignoring the Treaty sworn to preserve the land for the Lakota tribes.
My Cherokee family members are not happy with our Gov historically doing bad things to them but they are proud Americans who believe in our COTUS. We should not ask for any more from them than that. We should not be ashamed of the spirit that makes us Americans either.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I know you guys are the brains but a thought came into me mind 2nite...
There have been so many transgenders in the past few yrs is it possible that it is due to all the increased poisons
we hv bn fed? Fluoride, GMOs, Vax & etc cause they are
so bloody out of control?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001
What's this?!?
t.me...

That had to be created recently with tech that takes words spoken from JFK speeches and pieces them together. The fact it is on Mcafee's page makes it more likely to me.

Still, I loved hearing it. It rings of what could be and dips into how it might have gotten this way. Project Looking Glass predicted a bellwether event for the Cabal that they cannot stop what is coming as we keep hearing. WWG1WGA was mentioned by JFK in this clip.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

IMO - Pelosi met personally with Zelenskyy to ensure her colleagues get their share of the $30 Billion U.S. taxpayer dollars that will be flowing into Ukraine.

Don't rule out it could be a photoshopped pic. But they still need an excuse to give money so the kickback money keeps rolling in for the criminals in DC.

It's almost as if the criminals in D.C. have been starving for cash infusions, due to Trump admin crackdowns on Drug Trafficking, Illegal Aliens, Human Trafficking, etc..

So they pass these Much larger than normal "aid" or "assistance" bills to give money to people and entities they know will provide financial kick-backs.

With fewer abortions, that will squeeze their supply of other things that satisfy their addictions. Democrats must be going through hell right now, on several levels.

GOOD!

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Good point! The Trump-Zelensky and Trump-Raffensperger calls were "Perfect", because they accomplished what was intended.

Boy is that rabid DA in Georgia in for a surprise! She's so excited to now have a Grand Jury empaneled who will "take down Trump".

Ref: www.independent.co.uk...

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: FlyingFox
Lockdown the comedy clubs next.

The issue isn't jokes, it's GHOST comedians. Those unregistered funny folks are causing side pains everywhere and need to be stopped before someone is offended.

The funniest thing about Chappelle attack is how often he jokes about how black on black violence gets ignored by the media, yet this attack on him is everywhere. For some reason I think he got used to send a message. I bet Detroit is going to have a race riot of this RvW document. I'd bet money on it.

Hmm, I would think Seattle. A city full of Black folks are going to run around going crazy over R v W. in Detroit? But in Seattle or Oregon is where I expect riots. NYC will have a protest and maybe somewhere in Cali. Our usual suspects.
edit on 5-5-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Stunning statistics. Absolutely stunning.

But you have to ask yourself, if there was no abortion, wars, or diseases, wouldn't all humankind already be extinct from overpopulation?

Not a chance. Someone wants us to believe this. We could all move to one state and survive. The problem is greedy people wanting things all to themselves in the end.

What if there were 500 billion people on the planet, because there were no wars, diseases, abortions, etc. over the past 10,000 years?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Stunning statistics. Absolutely stunning.

But you have to ask yourself, if there was no abortion, wars, or diseases, wouldn't all humankind already be extinct from overpopulation?

Not a chance. Someone wants us to believe this. We could all move to one state and survive. The problem is greedy people wanting things all to themselves in the end.

What if there were 500 billion people on the planet, because there were no wars, diseases, abortions, etc. over the past 10,000 years?

Not a problem. This is one huge planet. This population explosion won't happen because "Mother Nature" has a way, or I say God, of cleansing the Earth. God said in the Bible we will be from ashes to ashes and dust to dust in the end anyway. We are the Earth. The living arrangements might be sketchy from here I know, but we have a fine brain housing group when it is engaged.

OH, and ETA

The starving now are by design of the Cabal. They cut off the tech to Africa and prevent the capacity to grow food on purpose. Greedy people wanting to keep places for themselves is what I see.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Justoneman

The issue at the very start of many of these political minded is that they get groomed.

Or they are handpicked to be placed like Cortez was. It's not an issue of voting them out, but it's a bigger deal to expose the infrastructure that tells these people what to do. Expose that and free the people to make decisions.

Sadly, many of the long-term politicians (which not only did John Adams warn us about, but Platon, yes friggen Platon, warned us about too) are so ingrained in this infrastructure that they have become part of it.

This is a good point. We really need to look harder at what they said about the political part of the equation now that we have had hundreds of years of seeing how the corruption works. We need to cut off the money flow by changing who is elected and how we decide they are to run for office. We don't need a Ruling Class of Oligarchs like we have now. They have rigged the game. We have to trim the excess and largess they are stealing.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: loveguy
Roe vs wade.
Sperm is a living organism, so are the eggs that are to be fertilized.

A dead tree cannot bare live fruit.

What no human has determined is when does the human spirit take up residence in the Fetus. Until that point, it is not "human". Until we have reached a point of determining when he/she has become human, it's best to not kill God's little person at all, imo.

Some remember the Pre-Conception agreements.

You bring up a whole bunch of interesting concepts here.

Have you read any of the books of Stanislav Groff? I may have mentioned him on here before but he studied memories around birth and earlier, taking into consideration the health and mental state of the mother. Very interesting.

Your comment about the elite using absolute dates to bring about certain individuals made me wonder if regular humans are somehow inadvertently being used to manipulate timelines through the easy availability of abortion. Like if a particular human is signed up to play their role and they get shunted off the project, the timeline shifts.

Abortion has always existed but it was somewhat "natural" in the past using herbs and likely a very rare occurrence that would only happen if people were on the edge of starvation or such. Also, not in the hands of our creepy medical system. The whole set up nowadays, while still some service to women's health, has some really shady background/business surrounding it that serves the elite in their sick ways. For this reason it has evolved into something it shouldn't have, again steered by the elite for their plans... thus my mental ramblings about the possibility of using it to shift the timeline to their favour.

As I said, mental ramblings.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   

edit on 5-5-2022 by Irikash because: still working this one out

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Mcafee afterlife playing anontease games again.

If that account really had something to say, they would have done so long ago.

So many post-Q 'explainers' come and gone.

Cheers

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Irikash

Perhaps you could explain how you decode what the guy is saying irikash?

I see no clear logic beyond his first statement that 0=1, 1=2, 2=3, 3=4... but it's late and i'm tired.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Did you just say it was OK for the US Gov. to kill tens of millions of native americans because some survived?

You need to go to the corner and think about what you posted.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Irikash

Perhaps you could explain how you decode what the guy is saying irikash?

I see no clear logic beyond his first statement that 0=1, 1=2, 2=3, 3=4... but it's late and i'm tired.

I see the logic, and it only became clear a few months ago.

Why do we start counting with something instread of nothing?

0 is a start point.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
I know you guys are the brains but a thought came into me mind 2nite...
There have been so many transgenders in the past few yrs is it possible that it is due to all the increased poisons
we hv bn fed? Fluoride, GMOs, Vax & etc cause they are
so bloody out of control?

Cheers
Ektar

And an increase in insecurity due to social media causing a surge in narcissism perhaps.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

IMO - Pelosi met personally with Zelenskyy to ensure her colleagues get their share of the $30 Billion U.S. taxpayer dollars that will be flowing into Ukraine.

Don't rule out it could be a photoshopped pic. But they still need an excuse to give money so the kickback money keeps rolling in for the criminals in DC.

Hi Justoneman!

There is actually a lot of live footage of their meeting:
Pelosi in Ukraine

Makes it more real. It feel surreal to me watching that. It has occurred to me that the impeachment was a set up and it was Z working for the D's in the end. Now here we are and the Russian bear has been poked.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
No, but lets say we only want that if they are having to surrender. I am not wanting to see any more freak shows after the Met Gala last week unless it is absolutely necessary.

originally posted by: Caled
Am I the only one that wants to see some sort of demons or creatures come running out of the tunnels?

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I wonder what they are willing to die for in those tunnels....

Hmmmmmmmmmm.......................................

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Yea well I am part Cherokee and it is perfectly fair to say that....

The how or why does not matter it is a FACT it happened and it is so easily forgotten or overlooked because...well they were just natives.....

Don't even get me started on Black people demanding reparations for slavery without mentioning one peep of what happened to millions of native americans BEFORE they were here....LOL...

edit on 5-5-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
My point isn't about abortion but about the argument used in the leaked material, in essence: "If a right isn't specified in the constitution then you don't have it and the government decides for you."

Isn't that what all of you are "fighting" against here?

There were no inalienable right that was left unturned. Even the rights of the slaves were there in the COTUS which had the "all men are created equal" as the basis for rights. It was true that all men and women are created equal by God.

But this is case is 100% NOT about any actual rights.

it is about a wrong that drastically needs correcting. Nowhere ever did "Rights" include YOU or I having the RIGHT to murder children in the womb. Not ever on this planet until these liberals came along. EVER! Till now! For the record I understand that some situations are special and I give that a time limit. When you get into heartbeats and able to live outside the mom's womb it had better be to save the mom's life or it is murder. It is better to deny every one an abortion than to allow the creep up to partial birth abortions.

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join