It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Things just keep getting weirder:

www.joe.co.uk...

"NASA allegedly shut down the Sun's live cam after strange black cube emerged"

Now if a giant (Borg) cube appears in the sky, that would be a heck of a sky event.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Clearly, NASA realized it would not be politically correct to suggest anything black might be square.

Cheers

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: hangedman13
To be decided on the state level is not the same as having the federal government decide it.

I never said it was the same.

I said the argument is that if a right isn't specified in the constitution then the government, at any level, gets to decide if you deserve it or not.

You might misunderstand what rights are is all I can say to that. We already know our rights when we are born if you have a chance to think about it. Some people are trying to redefine them and many other things also I must add. We never had a right to hurt another is my point but some would have us think it is a right now. Many states would likely keep abortion but limit the time frame. Others will say no. Still others will say partial birth abortion if this changes.

It has some small basis in the discussion that you are either for the rights of all, or you are for them some of the time, or not at all? I am for rights for all people on the planet and the children especially to not be ignored. They are our future. We can't continue to ignore the detail of "all people are created equal" in these discussions.

"There is nothing new under the sun" we read in the bible ( Ecclesiastes 1:9). The children were sacrificed in the ancient times and now we see some form of that again in the modern world.

The rights we have in our Founding Documents were stated as all men and I take it to mean all of mankind. They also stated that we all are born with them. So, do you think the unborn have no rights is the real question now?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Stumbled across this while drifting off to sleep.

Thought about this while listening to it.

March 24, 2020: No one knows how big the icy core of Comet ATLAS (C/2019 Y4) might be–possibly no wider than a few kilometers. One thing’s for sure, though, the comet’s atmosphere is huge. New images from amateur astronomers around the world show that ATLAS’s gaseous envelope has ballooned in diameter to ~720,000 km–about half as wide as the sun.

Reading your post pondering if the sun is hot enough to melt the ice and dissipate the gas leaving a black box?
Don't aircraft and cpu use black boxes?
Could a simulation upgrade have been delivered?
Or.

Is the Coronavirus the first wave of a biological extraterrestrial invasion of Earth - a real-life The Andromeda Strain? It sounds pretty damn unlikely to me, but then again, I'm not Cambridge PhD mathematician, astronomer and astrobiologist Dr. Chandra Wickramasinghe. He's claiming the COVID-19 virus, which is currently on the tipping point of becoming a global pandemic, may have been caused by a meteorite hitting China back in October.

This isn’t Dr. Wickramasinghe’s first time arguing that a virus has its origins in the stars, either. He’s previously claimed that the 1918 flu epidemic, some types of polio, Mad Cow Disease and SARS came to Earth as part of meteorites or in clouds of comet dust. It should also be said that Dr. Wickramasinghe’s theories have been almost totally dismissed by the wider scientific community.

Hairy Stars crash course
Skunkworks
tail just hanging out

While the disintegration of C/2019 Y4 ATLAS was a disappointment, its tail still has stuck around. So, NASA and ESA's Solar Orbiter checked on what was left of the comet, Gizmodo reported.

Coincidence

The US COVID Atlas: A dynamic cyberinfrastructure surveillance system for interactive exploration of the pandemic
Marynia Kolak,Xun Li,Qinyun Lin,Ryan Wang,Moksha Menghaney,Stephanie Yang,Vidal Anguiano Jr.
First published: 30 June 2021

edit on 2022/5/5 by CrazyFox because: Drunken comet/star in 18? ]

Go Home Comet Wirtanen, You're Drunk! Unusually Alcoholic Star Exhibits Some Weird Behavior Aubrey Clarke Jul 02, 2021 12:24 AM EDT

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

If a black cube has been chosen as the "star" of Project Bluebeam then that would make a lot of sense:

a) We know, from various inputs, that Bluebeam requires background cloud to project on clearly,

b) We know that both Black hats and White hats are using weather manipulation now,

c) If Black hats want to use Bluebeam then what they project has to be clear enough to be believable but they have insufficient control over whether there will be sufficient cloud in the sky at projection time,

d) Imagine the cloud/no cloud as the equivalent of snowy or streaky interference on an old 1950s television... the thing that would appear clearest would be a BLACK box with STRAIGHT lines!

e) The reverse also applies in that a black cube would not appear in a black sky until it was close enough for the lights of civilisation to shine on it?

I foresee some "practice runs" with black hats testing how quickly white hats can respond, with their weather manipulation, to break up black hats "cloud backdrop".

I think it's worth looking out for unusual sudden changes in cloud patterns, as this would indicate test runs. It may also be a useful indicator of Bluebeam having been used at the time of the actual projection. Be wary of clips on news and social media that have no "run-in" - i.e. the clip shows the black cube from the 0 to 5 second mark rather than after 30 to 45 seconds.
edit on 5-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Sorry for the absence etc. But Old Age sure aint a friend..Keep it up Partner,
CHEERS

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hillary seems to really, really love that broach. She has worn it a few times now. It reminds me of the Angel of Death, but then again I could be wrong. The angel seems to be holding a spear so maybe symbolic of the jab, deaths and adverse events.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Speaking fashion as of late ----

as a side note ...couple days ago Bill (and company ) had lunch with Biden at the White house. If you zoom up on Hillary's dress, what at first appears plain, becomes filled with embroidered symbols..... Can't help but notice her obvious shorter height than, bill and all them masks ....

Unrelated
Study into mRNA vaccine death rates sends ‘danger signals’

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

edit on 2022/5/5 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Where there is smoke there is fire.

THERE WILL COME A TIME THEY WILL NOT BE SAFE WALKING DOWN THE STREET.

Bill Gates is upset. Those conspiracy theorists, how could they?
Fear of Elon and Twitterverse. The theories have been relegated to the back waters but just wait when there is a bigger open platform.
"Bill Gates has a particular interest in social media, not because that is how he made his billions, but because he has been made the focus of conspiracy theories."
People are yelling at me in the streets. They think I have microchips in the jabs and I want to track them. I saw one unattractive person who yelled that and I would never follow that person. Lol.
Apparently he does not make $ on the vaccines and masks are effective but then again he reinforces the statement that he has a sense of humor.

www.bbc.com>news>technology-61329167 Bill Gates on Elon Musk and Jeffrey Epstein Meetingsfortune.com...>2022/05/05>bill-gates-vaccine-c...

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Caled's weirdness for today. I don't answer my phone if I don't know who is calling, but I look up who it is afterwards. Today I got called by a McAfee.

No cheating, but I have a simple question for anyone that is interested. What color are John McAfee's eyes? Take a guess, then Google the answer.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Mcafee afterlife playing anontease games again.

If that account really had something to say, they would have done so long ago.

So many post-Q 'explainers' come and gone.

Cheers

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
John Bolton

Follow Bolton
Clean
Stage
Learn how to archive offline
The Streets Will Not Be Safe For Them.

A follow up on yesterdays post. The implications of John Bolton's actions of weakening our National Biodefense Strategy and Epidemic Preparedness left our nation completely vulnerable to a biological weapons attack. Nothing was set up to help us mount an effective offensive. Crimes Against Humanity.

In 2001-2002 acting as Undersecretary of State for Arms Controls he personally sabotaged the Biological Weapons Convention. The Ad Hoch committee had been working for 6 years to come to some solid resolutions around a bioweapons treaty and at the very last minute he terminated it.

He was working under the George W. Bush administration and the resistance to the goals of the UN continued under the Clinton administration.

Imagine if the reasonable guidelines about inspecting suspicious behavior had been passed then...
The Wuhan bioweapon would have been detected, inspected and taken off-line. Also the Ukraine bioweapons labs would have been discovered and investigated as well. We would never have had the Covid weapon unleashed upon the world.

I imagine that John Bolton had a working relationship with Fauci and imho he took the action that he did to protect Fauci's pet project in Wuhan.

journals.sagepub.com...>doi>pdf Bioweapons:U.S. Vetos Verification- Sage Journals
www.armscontrol.org>act>press-releases>bw...

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
New arms race just dropped...

Bloomberg

BCI Brain implants are coming. Synchron will deliver before Neuralink, with first US patient having just signed up in NY.

Synchron post, Obama "BRAIN" & DARPA from last summer.

Synchron on wiki redirects to Beckman Coulter.
Products:
Biomek platforms, Synchron/AU analyzers, IRIS Immunochemistry system, VERIS, DxI immunoassay instruments, DxC chemistry instruments, DxH hematology instruments, Hemoccult, CEQ 2000 DNA Analysis System, Flow cytometers, Ultracentrifuge, Laboratory centrifuge.

Has an interesting acquisition history and all kinds of big pharma connections including Boehringer Ingelheim.

On of their drug products is Pradaxa-Pradaxar-Prazaxa.

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved Pradaxa (dabigatran etexilate) oral pellets to treat children 3 months to less than 12 years old with venous thromboembolism (a condition where blood clots form in the veins) directly after they have been treated with a blood thinner given by injection for at least five days. The FDA also approved Pradaxa oral pellets to prevent recurrent clots among patients 3 months to less than 12 years old who completed treatment for their first venous thromboembolism.

“With today’s approval of Pradaxa, pediatric patients have another therapeutic option to treat and prevent potentially deadly blood clots.”
FDA Approval (June 21, 2021)

The Boehringer Ingelheim logo incorporates a stylized rendition of the central section of the imperial palace of Charlemagne.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Is there a way of saying "I told you so" without saying "I told you so?"

The Twitter buyout is directly related to the Reset.

Fact checkers = AI. The AI is Inversion, just read it inverted to know the truth when "fact checkers & experts say" show up.

Inversion of Inversion time. Sanctions meant to destroy the Ruble, are, actually, causing Inversion. The goons and ghouls are so screwed, everything the seek to Invert will be Inverted leaving them confused.

I said here 4 years ago, the Supremes must be taken down, it isn't moral court, "It's a tax" Roberts is the worst of the worst. The entire institution is a fraud. 4 Columns down.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Caleb how can he have black eyes? There are colored contacts and he claimed to be a master of disguises. His google images don't show black eyes but then who knows what is what. Do you think it is important?

Right now I am working on the book jacket of the Gates book 'How to Prevent the Next Pandemic'. I'm not too sure what to think. The red Covid spiked molecule is in the plateau part of the blue upward spike, so a pause. The upward spike has an arrow at the top so maybe this represents the jabs and that we will see an increase in vaccine injuries and deaths.

The back of the jacket has a downward blue arrow so that would fit in with the decline in Covid related deaths and illness.

I took off the cover. The cover is white but the binding is blood read with the title in silver along with the publisher Alfred A. Knopf with an odd symbol above it.
What do you think? Maybe I just have an overactive imagination.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
You might misunderstand what rights are is all I can say to that.

Maybe I just disagree with your definition of rights.

I live in a country where women have never had the right to an abortion. You live in one where they do. That to me shows that rights are given by the state and not god, regardless of how the state chooses to word it.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You'll find that the common eye colors that are reported are brown, black, green, and blue. Do I think it is important...maybe. I think the fact most of the reports are brown or black is a bit odd for somebody whose eyes are definitely not brown or black.

Regarding the book cover, there is so much symbolism out there it is tough to know what is relevant. Everything feels wrong. We're all missing something.

Like Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J. All that attention on Pfizer...what if that is both relevant and a misdirect?

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

Caleb how can he have black eyes? There are colored contacts and he claimed to be a master of disguises. His google images don't show black eyes but then who knows what is what. Do you think it is important?

Right now I am working on the book jacket of the Gates book 'How to Prevent the Next Pandemic'. I'm not too sure what to think. The red Covid spiked molecule is in the plateau part of the blue upward spike, so a pause. The upward spike has an arrow at the top so maybe this represents the jabs and that we will see an increase in vaccine injuries and deaths.

The back of the jacket has a downward blue arrow so that would fit in with the decline in Covid related deaths and illness.

I took off the cover. The cover is white but the binding is blood read with the title in silver along with the publisher Alfred A. Knopf with an odd symbol above it.
What do you think? Maybe I just have an overactive imagination.

edit on 5/5/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Bill Gates book How To Prevent the Next Pandemic.

Ha, we are getting to him.
"Unfortunately not every criticism of me is as thoughtful". Lol. Only thoughtful criticisms are allowed.
He, gasp, can't believe that he is the target of conspiracy theories. He just doesn't know what to do. Whether to address them or not.
In the book he decides to keep silent -which means he does not deny the vaccine tracking link.

So today he is using the media to try to address the issue and he does...Not...like being yelled at in public about the conspiracy theories. Now it is headline news. Ha.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Last bit of synchronicity I had was getting a hotel room with number 17. I had to smile.

Cheers

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
T1, you're right to call out the brooch HRC wore to Madeleine Albright's Eulogy and other times since!

A little investigation threw up these facts of interest:

1) The brooch used to belong to Madeleine Albright and it has an HRC back story, explaining why HRC would have it since Albright's Eulogy!!!
a) Brooch worn by HRC at Albright's eulogy:

b) Madeleine Albright wearing same broach:

c) Brooch's name from here:

The Brooch of Redemption

This brooch pleads, “I’m sorry for implying that there’s a special place in hell for women who don’t vote for Hillary Clinton. Please don’t let this become my legacy.”

2) let's look closer at what the brooch depicts:

a) An Angel blowing a TRUMPET,
b) It has a MACE in it's other hand,
c) It stands over the earth,
d) One third of the earth is covered in fire and brimstone; North America and Europe! You can make out South America below the brimstone.
e) To the left of the earth looks like a Horse's foot.

f) Revelations: The Sixth Trumpet

The Sixth Trumpet
…17Now the horses and riders in my vision looked like this: The riders had breastplates the colors of fire, sapphire, and sulfur. The heads of the horses were like the heads of lions, and out of their mouths proceeded fire, smoke, and sulfur. 18A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke, and sulfur that proceeded from their mouths. 19For the power of the horses was in their mouths and in their tails; indeed, their tails were like snakes, having heads with which to inflict harm.…

g) If we had a better resolution picture we might make out horses tails. I can just make out a lion's head on the right next to the angel's thigh!

h) Note that fire, sapphire and sulphur are the Red, Blue and Yellow colors of the Romanian flag.

Romania borders both UKRAINE and SERBIA!

3) I believe HRC's red dress at the Met Gala, together with the other discussed photo that looks like the Niomedian trade delegate, link in with this brooch. This article on the Met gala explains that:

Clinton, a former secretary of state and 2016 Democratic presidential candidate, embraced the “In America: An Anthology of Fashion” theme with a Joseph Altuzarra-designed dress embroidered with 60 names on the hem and neckline.

The women honored included Harriet Tubman, Abigail Adams, Eleanor Roosevelt and Madeleine Albright. Clinton spoke at a memorial for Albright last week.

a) Harriet Tubman was known as Moses
b) Abigail Adams was wife to POTUS2 and mother of POTUS6,
c) Eleanor Roosevelt was FLOTUS for 12 years to Franklin D Roosevelt (POTUS32) but her father, Elliott Roosevelt, was younger brother to POTUS26, Theodore Roosevelt!

4) It's unusual for an expensive gold brooch like that not to be passed down within the family, to her daughters, rather than to HRC... but then maybe HRC WAS family? Younger sister perhaps?

5) Lastly, consider a possible connection between the 6th Trumpet's fire, sapphire and brimstone and a black cube blown out of a sunspot towards earth.

edit on 5-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Good point. I have thought the same about so much focus on Pfizer, however Albert Bourla has really put himself out there. He is the one that has been suddenly placed on all kinds of important boards and councils. He has bragged about his tight relationships with heads of countries like Israel and even the Pope. He is the one that has set up Israel as a real world clinical trial and continues to receive directly from them all the results from the jabs. < So not right.
Pfizer was the first mRNA vaccine to receive EUA. They were the only Big Pharma company that refused to cooperate with Operation Warp Speed and they have made an sooo much $$$. They also developed the jab in record time using an unproven technology when they had the choice to use a more traditional approach.

Moderna and J&J have issues as well but to me Pfizer and Albert Bourla stand out.

As you say the symbology is all over the board but facts are facts.

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join