It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel I immediately noticed that broach the other night and thought I had seen it before. That now makes sense. I am just wondering if what they have planned for us, by using this angel as communication, could be really an inversion. The angel of death coming for them. The reaping does not have to be just for the good people of the Earth.

Maybe the horn is blowing for them?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Interesting. The place name Ravenna piqued my curiosity, so I looked it up.
I found these interesting snippets from wiki....

Although it is an inland city, Ravenna is connected to the Adriatic Sea by the Candiano Canal.

It is known for its well-preserved late Roman and Byzantine architecture, with eight buildings comprising the UNESCO World Heritage Site "Early Christian Monuments of Ravenna"

In 49 BC, it was where Julius Caesar gathered his forces before crossing the Rubicon.

Later Octavian, after his battle against Mark Antony in 31 BC, founded the military harbor of Classis.

Under Byzantine rule, the archbishop of the Archdiocese of Ravenna was temporarily granted autocephaly from the Roman Church by the emperor, in 666, but this was soon revoked. Nevertheless, the archbishop of Ravenna held the second place in Italy after the pope, and played an important role in many theological controversies during this period.

This I found interesting in relation to XtheMadnessNow's post after yours.

Pope Adrian I authorized Charlemagne to take away anything from Ravenna that he liked, and an unknown quantity of Roman columns, mosaics, statues, and other portable items were taken north to enrich his capital of Aachen.

Where he said this....

The Boehringer Ingelheim logo incorporates a stylized rendition of the central section of the imperial palace of Charlemagne.

Pre 1800....

After his banishment from his native Florence, Dante spent most of the rest of his life in Ravenna, and he mentions the city in Canto V of his Inferno.
Also in the 16th century, Nostradamus provides four prophecies:
"The Magnavacca (canal) at Ravenna in great trouble, Canals by fifteen shut up at Fornase", in reference to fifteen French saboteurs.[13]
As the place of a battle extending to Perugia and a sacred escape in its aftermath, leaving rotting horses left to eat
In relation to the snatching of a lady "near Ravenna" and then the legate of Lisbon seizing 70 souls at sea
Ravenna is one of three-similarly named contenders for the birth of the third and final Antichrist who enslaves Slovenia (see Ravne na Koroškem)[14]
Ravenna is the setting for The Witch, a play by Thomas Middleton (1580–1627)

Appears many well known writers were also inspired by Ravenna after 1800....

Lord Byron lived in Ravenna between 1819 and 1821, led by the love for a local aristocratic and married young woman, Teresa Guiccioli. Here he continued Don Juan and wrote Ravenna Diary, My Dictionary and Recollections. Oscar Wilde (1854–1900) wrote a poem Ravenna in 1878.[16]
Symbolist, lyrical poet Alexander Blok (1880–1921) wrote a poem entitled Ravenna (May–June 1909) inspired by his Italian journey (spring 1909).
During his travels, German poet and philosopher Hermann Hesse (1877–1962) came across Ravenna and was inspired to write two poems of the city. They are entitled Ravenna (1) and Ravenna (2).
T. S. Eliot's (1888–1965) poem "Lune de Miel" (written in French) describes a honeymooning couple from Indiana sleeping not far from the ancient Basilica of Sant' Apollinare in Classe (just outside Ravenna), famous for the carved capitals of its columns, which depict acanthus leaves buffeted by the wind, unlike the leaves in repose on similar columns elsewhere.
J.R.R. Tolkien (1892–1973) may have based his city of Minas Tirith at least in part on Ravenna

This one I found particularly interesting...

Ravenna is the location where Lionel, the protagonist of Mary Shelley's post-apocalyptic novel The Last Man, comes ashore after losing his companions to a howling storm in the Aegean Sea.

Now, I had never heard of that book. For those that don't know...

The Last Man is an apocalyptic, dystopian science fiction novel by Mary Shelley, first published in 1826. The narrative concerns Europe in the late 21st century, ravaged by a mysterious pandemic illness that rapidly sweeps across the entire globe, ultimately resulting in the near-extinction of humanity. It also includes discussion of the British state as a republic, for which Shelley sat in meetings of the House of Commons to gain insight to the governmental system of the Romantic era. The novel includes many fictive allusions to her husband Percy Bysshe Shelley, who drowned in a shipwreck four years before the book's publication, as well as their close friend Lord Byron, who had died two years previously.

The Last Man was critically savaged and remained largely obscure at the time of its publication. It was not until the 1960s that the novel resurfaced for the public as a work of fiction, not prophecy. The Last Man is one of the first pieces of dystopian fiction published.

Link to The Last Man
Back to Ravenna and more recently....

Ravenna is twinned with:[18]

Chichester, England, United Kingdom, since 1996
Speyer, Germany, since 1989
Chartres, France, since 1957

Link to Ravenna in Wiki

Hmmm, interesting history and connections.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Oh the symbolism ---

Madeleine Albright: Diplomat used brooches, costume jewelry pins to 'deliver a message'

Madeleine Albright, who died Wednesday, knew how to deliver a diplomatic message without even saying a word. She sent signals with her decorative pins and brooches.....

READ MY PINS
THE MADELEINE ALBRIGHT COLLECTION

edit on 552022 by MetalThunder because: DURHAM

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I vacationed there once for a week or so. It was a pleasant town to visit. Great food as per Italian standard.

Cheers

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Lol I pulled that post to edit ( then ran outta time and edit lost ) to be more in alignment. Lil frustration

here is the original
Continued...

yikers sorry if screenshots are out of order i
edit on 2022/5/5 by CrazyFox because: Bbl

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Bill Gates new book...
Foot note page 20.

"*In the medical field, effectiveness and efficacy mean different things. Efficacy is a measure of how well a vaccine works in a clinical trial. Effectiveness is a measure of how well it works in the real world. For the sake of simplicity, and because efficacious is an eyesore of a word, I'll use effectiveness to mean both."

They mean different things and are not interchangeable. Just because a vaccine appears to work in a controlled clinical study the same results are not directly transferable to a public setting.
www.gavi.org>vaccineswork>what-difference-b...

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Caled

Caleb how can he have black eyes? There are colored contacts and he claimed to be a master of disguises. His google images don't show black eyes but then who knows what is what. Do you think it is important?

Oh no, had a sudden flashback of B.E.K's -- www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Thoughtful1

READ MY PINS THE MADELEINE ALBRIGHT COLLECTION

Well, this one stuck out to me for reasons.

Bluebird Cuba

And this one:

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
t.me...

Going to Be Dropping Some Bombs on Friday Evening. Probably Gonna Piss a Lot of People Off, But I’ll Basically Be Saving Lives & People’s Futures By Doing This.

I Ain’t Holding Back. This # Pisses Me the # Off Like No Tomorrow.

Stay Tuned. It’s Game Time.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
🤡🌎🤣🤪
@POTUS

@Joe Biden

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

In reference to your project bluebeam comments earlier...

I have often wondered if ""The Battle Of Los Angeles"" was one of the first public tests for the kind of technology used in a fake UFO attack and also for the public reaction of the event and what the scrutiny would bring following it. A test for public imagination.

The interesting thing for me in this case is that NO clouds are necessary so a projected image can be clear regardless of cloud cover.

With dozens of searchlights focusing on the spot in the sky that the UFO appeared in, it would be possible to set up (elsewhere to test in private) a small number of lights that would act as projectors that create an image where there is crossover and overlap to create a strong illuminated image. Think Bat Signal but it would take many lights and no clouds.

The remaining searchlights add in an ambient light to the initial image making it more defined and most important....FLACK shells (1440 rounds) with explosions would create a large amount of smoke in the atmosphere around the alleged UFO contributing to the invisible "canvas".

No wonder they fired endlessly and seemed to hit nothing.

80 years later, perhaps there is the technology to create another hoax based on the same principle.

Starlink has the facility perhaps to create overlapping projections on a horizontal plane relative to each satellite which would never actually need to shine down towards the Earth but create images in the sky when viewed from below anywhere on the globe within the satellites interior field.

Klingon cloaking appearance/disappearance would maybe be used to overcome the need to project long term in a single location which would negate too much scrutiny from observation. The scariest things are what cannot be seen once seen.

Ideas/Comments?
edit on 5/5/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: CrazyFox

Hold up, so these scientists see a Kraken, get hit by lightning, and have a waterspout show up? That's kind of mythical isn't it. Now all we need is those Salamander Gods to show up again. Geeshs.

That sounds like a scene from Dune where sand is like the oceans. Perhaps a water version of the worm in Dune.

Water was so precious on Dune that one species of "fish" swam the sand looking for the water in the sand dunes.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

While I'm not really sure why a lot of us began following Pool, Q the Storm Rider, McAfee, etc. (I follow them too, but I don't put much stock in what they say), I did notice that Pool's address (whatever it's called) is @looP_rM311_7215. Just messing with that on a scrap paper, the first and most obvious thing I noticed (I'm sure I'm not the first to notice it) is if you reverse it you get 5127_113Mr_Pool@. The Mr_Pool part jumps right out, but then looking at the reversed numbers 5127_113 - I went with the basic 1=A, 2=B, 3=C, etc. Doing that, you get EABG_AACMr_Pool@. Then by googling acronyms, for EABG there is Experimental Analysis of Behavior Group which, among other things looks into early autism intervention. Then we have the AAC which, when googling acronyms again I find Augmentative and Alternative Communication... which is also something that could benefit the autistic. The whole Q thing has been very much about online "autists", so it just seemed a bit curious to me.

Obviously this could be nothing but coincidence too. Acronyms for those letters could be many things - such as EABG = Expeditionary Air Base Group and AAC = Advanced Armament Company, which would point to weapons/military.

Probably nothing more than me wanting to find something though.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Rel, are you in on this?

t.me...

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001
Rel, are you in on this?

t.me...

So there is this pending release of info and where the hell is Jack Maxey with the Biden laptop download?

It has been weeks.....

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
Did you just say it was OK for the US Gov. to kill tens of millions of native americans because some survived?

You need to go to the corner and think about what you posted.

That is a falsehood is what I basically said. Their own peoples had done the damage and the population was sparse are the facts. There were not tens of millions when we non Indians got here at all. This place was largely empty. There is no way there were 10's of millions ever when Europeans and Africans arrived here. The Aztecs were rolled by a handful of Conquistadors.

Superior weapons and skills in the battlefield did win the Americas. It would not have been possible against millions. Every major war prior to Nukes shows a vastly superior army wins if they have a leader that wants to win. In the US Civil War the superior fighters lost because they were vastly outnumbered. The same example is found with the African nations like the Zulu's.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
a reply to: Justoneman

Yea well I am part Cherokee and it is perfectly fair to say that....

The how or why does not matter it is a FACT it happened and it is so easily forgotten or overlooked because...well they were just natives.....

Don't even get me started on Black people demanding reparations for slavery without mentioning one peep of what happened to millions of native americans BEFORE they were here....LOL...

Slavery was a new world thing before Columbus and the Spaniards arrived. What I did like about the culture was the blending with the land they did and still do so well. We could learn a lot from them on preserving the forest and streams.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Interesting alternative method but limits where the projection can happen because it would need several beams.

Also, how would you use yellow/white light to project a black cube...

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join