It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ex Blackrock Exec

If I’m correct... we have the greatest colossal, financial, and human fraud endeavor in the history of the globe; done with the assistance of global governments, media companies, and tech companies...

twitter.com...
edit on 4-5-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

Here also....approx 37:00 to 1:10:00

www.financialsense.com...
edit on 4-5-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Since you do not live here it's understandable this country was founded by that document.
The link in my post will lead you to the declaration which was used to create this country.
IT IS THE COUNTRY.
Perhaps you should study more before commenting on things you do not understand.
. No where in my last post was the word abortion inputed so

My last post was strictly to attempt to educate you, which was to no avail as you did not comprehend it. Similar to how wrong your post/assumption about how everyone but you should think about the issue.
Hopefully this helps not holding my breath.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Menesses

I have so many amazing stories dealing with stuff that's far above my pay grade. Like my JFK stories or Colin Powell or Will Smith, lol.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Since you do not live here it's understandable this country was founded by that document.

I grew up in the US.

The link in my post will lead you to the declaration which was used to create this country.

No, it wasn't used to create the country, it was used to notify King George that the colonies were breaking away from his rule. They included why in the usual flowery language but it isn't a legal document.

No where in my last post was the word abortion inputed so

Highlighting the "right to life" in the declaration is a carry-over from the abortion issue and you made that clear by saying:

If a soul is aborted it's right to life has been taken away.

edit on 4-5-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I have so many amazing stories dealing with stuff that's far above my pay grade. Like my JFK stories or Colin Powell or Will Smith, lol.

Spill, my man!!! SPILL!

edit on 5/4/2022 by Menesses because: .

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
[sitrep]

Call sign: RICO

edit on 4-5-2022 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE Q4!

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
DURHAM

John Durham scores two major court wins ahead of Clinton lawyer’s trial

During a hearing, U.S. District Judge Christopher Cooper expressed skepticism that memos detailing the Fusion GPS firm’s opposition research on Donald Trump’s ties to Russia – some of which were shared with the news media and the FBI -- were covered by attorney-client privilege and agreed to Durham’s request to review 38 of the documents that prosecutors want to introduce at trial later this month.

Cooper said he wasn’t convinced the Clinton campaign, Sussmann and his law firm and Fusion GPS should have blanket privilege over the documents, at one point citing a memo of Fusion’s contacts with a reporter as evidence of “assisting a media strategy” rather than legal advice.

Cooper also unsealed his order to compel that granted Fusion GPS computer researcher Laura Seago limited immunity and ordered her to testify at trial as Durham sought.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
This is weak because the bible was written before the phrase was popularized and became a common idiom in the early 20th century.

That would be like someone comparing it to Henny Penny or Chicken Little and coming to the conclusion that compared to how many times it appears there, the probability of 3 hits would be almost certain.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Mom worked for JFK, we have snap shots of him in the family album. Sad, because I was friggin conceived in late NOV 1963. Ended up at Jr's bachelor party, in the VIP with him at an 0rbital concert, no big deal there were a few hundred people there inc Bjork and Beastie Boys.

I'm a civilian.

I can't really explain it. Shook hands with BC after cutting in line past SS. Too many laughs to list.

(my pic)

Doesn't everybody have a 33rd or Crusader King in their family?

Adm. Byrd and General McClellan are relatives, here's his statue in Philly, opposite Masonic Hall.

Worth the parking ticket.

Don't forget Abraham Clark.

No more personal chit chat. I hate it, but love it at the same time.

First City Troop is where I shook Tom Clancy's hand and here him speak...nice dinner too.

DRE used to call my mom's landline to get in touch with Scotty, giving me legit street cred as well. Hilarious, and true. I hung out with Jay-Z for a few days in NYC, had no idea who he was. I knew who Russell Simmons was though.

edit on 4-5-2022 by FlyingFox because: Wife is on a cruise ship in the North Atlantic, for some reason. I'm bored AF.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Now things are getting weird:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

“Russia accuses Ukraine of using Black Magic: State media says 'Satanic seal of the dark forces' was found at deserted military HQ in propaganda claim”

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Justice Alito taking us back to the 'quickening' days.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

That's funny since the pro-abortion seems to be advocating for Spartan Exposure to be a birthing option.

Side note.
Again, I will press this opinion of mine. If funding for abortion was removed from public funding and it became an issue between patient and doctor, then nobody would care. It would be a non-issue.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What no human has determined is when does the human spirit take up residence in the Fetus.

When the first memory is created.

Usually forgotten instantly due to the distraction following the creation and a necessity to focus on other things. An ironic trick by mother nature/god me thinks.

It was from lifelong memories culminating in a revelation a couple of years ago and based on THIS that reinforced that moment in me so strongly.

I have a literal snapshot in my mind of that very moment, no kidding.

It contains EVERYTHING in a simple greyscale image. Time, Space, Dimension, Motion, Identity, and most of all...potential and momentum.

Until that point, it is not "human".

Anything biological within a human and of it's own creation can be said to be human. Perhaps you mean "A" human, as in a complete new individual identity?

Until we have reached a point of determining when he/she has become human, it's best to not kill God's little person at all, imo.

It's all about electricity. STATIC electricity.

I won't elaborate as I am not here for ridicule, but...Welcome to the Matrix dear batteries.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm replying to myself because I might have lost my mind... no wait because this was very odd.

The Satanic Temple in Massachusetts is requesting that Boston fly its flag, after the Supreme Court ruled this week that the city had violated the First Amendment rights of a Christian group when it denied them flying their flag outside of City Hall.

According to a copy of the request tweeted by The Satanic Temple, the group is asking Boston to fly the flag for "Satanic Appreciation Week" on July 23-29. The Satanic Temple said its request was in response to the recent ruling.

CNN reached out to The Satanic Temple for comment but did not immediately hear back.

A spokesperson from Boston Mayor Michelle Wu's office said the office was "carefully reviewing the Court's decision and its recognition of city governments' authority to operate similar programs," adding: "As we consider next steps, we will ensure that future City of Boston programs are aligned with this decision."

Ok so why does this matter, and really how is this a follow up to my post from yesterday?

In a word. "Aquinas". Not Thomas Aquinas, but the other guy Michael Aquinas. M Aquinas came from the church of Satan, but later left to form his own group called the Church of Lucifer. Fun fact you can't find his name as an active wiki page nor his church. In fact if you poke hard enough you'll find this page: Link to a PDF styled page about M Aquinas and the Temple of Set. You'll notice no mention of the Church of Lucifer.

Now I find it quite interesting that one day a guy who can't remember crap seems to remember Aquinas' name, and the next the Church of Satan is making demands. At this point I'm betting that the civil unrest will start in Boston and not Detroit like I first thought.

I know "KU" said that symbols will be their downfall or something like that, but I feel that Messaging will be the forefront of this downfall.

ADDED THE BELOW BECAUSE I FORGOT TO ADD IT IN;
WIKI: Temple of Set in regards to M Aquinas

edit on 4-5-2022 by Guyfriday because: reasons

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: loveguy
Roe vs wade.
Sperm is a living organism, so are the eggs that are to be fertilized.

A dead tree cannot bare live fruit.

What no human has determined is when does the human spirit take up residence in the Fetus. Until that point, it is not "human". Until we have reached a point of determining when he/she has become human, it's best to not kill God's little person at all, imo.

This is not all for you Care, just riffing off your timely post.

They know. They also lie. Everyone once knew. What they are doing are legal semantics to move the argument to the legal and science gatekeepers. Supreme Court decided who live and who dies, based on science only. Notice how everyone or thing else is excluded from the argument now?

Fact, Mother, Father and Earth Newbie agree BEFORE the conception takes to be a triad. Consider the elites ALL, to a sick twisted family member, use astrological alchemy to access certain repeat visitors for their purposes. If conception did not matter, why bother?

Conception date is more important then birth. They've inverted this too of course.

Once the deal is made, gestation starts, but the Earth Newbie does not really "hang around" while this goes on, except when folks see the "pregnant mother's glow." Do people pay attention to that anymore? Time passes differently for Newbie and Mother. Some remember the Pre-Conception agreements.

At anytime, there are opt outs, and on occasion the agreed Newbie will swap out for another prior to, or even at birth. The final synch up occurs at birth, baby and soul onto the Earth Plane, where what was once a smooth and soft experience, is now a hellscape trauma, one of Meds, MD's, Jabs, and Fees, coupled with, often, removing the child from the mother for some reason. Remember the post birth rooms of the 50's 60's, experiment in fear based trauma - separate mother from child.

Baby is then declared both DEAD and LEGALLY The Property Of the State. The sold to the IMF, and enslaved. It's a racket.

All that said, the cellular memory is ongoing during gestation. Cells record it all, many remember that 9 months but they are told by the science priest class BS, because.... Abortion, Fetus, Parasite, Non-Human, Legal, Supreme Court, Products etc.

Now here is where it gets really Dr. Moreau Ugly based on cellular memory.

Vaccine Ingredients – Fetal Cells

This is what they admit to.

The fetal fibroblast cells used to grow vaccine viruses were first obtained from elective termination of two pregnancies in the early 1960s. These same fetal cells obtained from the early 1960s have continued to grow in the laboratory and are used to make vaccines today. No further sources of fetal cells are needed to make these vaccines.

Understand what's happening. They are taking DNA from two Dead Traumatized Infants, infants destroyed via a horrific process and taking that ENERGY, that imprint, and injecting it into everyone. "yeah, but so what, it's a few cells." Look up folks who feel the energy from their organ donors. Everyone at birth gets a jab of fear, anger, panic, trauma, plus genetic manipulation chemicals and an expensive bill.

They know. They also lie.

Now, the next question is obvious, "What happens to the Earth Newbie who is aborted?" Complicated, but often it gets trapped in the lower realms, a sort of purgatory. Some reunite with Soul. Some find another host if they can. Complicated, but none of it is good.

They know. They also lie.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Price of Gold is soaring.

Just saying.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

You bring up a good point here. What did George Lucus know and when?

I mean if you were to meme:
Red Dress Clinton plus Klingon Klaus then equal Palpatine. People might start to figure out that the pre-quals were more Docu-Fantasy then Storytime.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Speaking fashion as of late ----

as a side note ...couple days ago Bill (and company ) had lunch with Biden at the White house. If you zoom up on Hillary's dress, what at first appears plain, becomes filled with embroidered symbols..... Can't help but notice her obvious shorter height than, bill and all them masks ....

Unrelated
Study into mRNA vaccine death rates sends ‘danger signals’

edit on 542022 by MetalThunder because: ITs not what you look at ITs what you see

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Understand what's happening. They are taking DNA from two Dead Traumatized Infants, infants destroyed via a horrific process and taking that ENERGY, that imprint, and injecting it into everyone. "yeah, but so what, it's a few cells." Look up folks who feel the energy from their organ donors. Everyone at birth gets a jab of fear, anger, panic, trauma, plus genetic manipulation chemicals and an expensive bill.

Wait Wut?!?!?! I think my brain just melted and ran out of my ear......HOLYHELL if that is true........

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join