It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Great idea, where as i am not atraid of ridicule, i am not smart enuf. War deaths are not always accurate.
Side note if the vx is so wonderful why does it need to be advertised? Don't get me started on the manipulated message designed to create fear and guilt.
When do we get moderna's side effect list?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Every time somebody puts up a chart about deaths worldwide in history they always forget.....

MILLIONS of slaughtered NATIVE AMERICANS......

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust

Fellow and Lady Q-students,

In your opinions, was this ROE vs WADE abortion decision LEAKED today, in order to distract from something YUGE coming?

Roe v Wade Abortion Ruling Struck Down: gettr.com...

It is to make a wave for the 2022 election of Abortionists. They wish to motivate all those who think late term abortions are not murder to vote. That won't be many. But they can fake another steal by claiming the people are mad when they are mad at Roe v Wade taking states rights away against the COTUS principles. They will want to burn the COTUS and that is when we have them finally where they were going all along.

We will not fail if we just agree that COTUS is the best concept ever after Jesus forgiving all our sins.

This sounds about 100% right out of their playbook....

Add to that IF they somehow miraculously succeed in keeping the House and Senate they also now have an excuse for court packing to make it legal again.

They are so hell bent on control control control....along with the fact of being empowered that they NEVER will get busted for breaking any laws...that is why we always see them laughing right now.....

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
His question is telling in itself. It’s atheistic at best, and possibly satanic. Read between the lines; what he is actually saying is everyone should be willing to risk their souls and trust that the government can litigate what constitutes a life. Because when the end comes there is only one place for him.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

"Roe says what all basic mainstream religions have historically concluded, that the existence of a human life and being is a question. Is it at the moment of conception? Is it six months? Is it six weeks? Is it quickening, like Aquinas argued?" Biden asked.”

edit on 5/4/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
What's this?!?
t.me...

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Interesting. It's definitely a mix of clips stuck together. Some are really low resolution. I can hear when the sound becomes too "digital."

originally posted by: srb2001
What's this?!?
t.me...

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

Yea it was obviously put together from many of his sound bites...

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

edit on 2022/5/4 by CrazyFox because: Not the same but msg

edit on 2022/5/4 by CrazyFox because: Abc dis not as good

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
His question is telling in itself. It’s atheistic at best, and possibly satanic. Read between the lines; what he is actually saying is everyone should be willing to risk their souls and trust that the government can litigate what constitutes a life. Because when the end comes there is only one place for him.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

"Roe says what all basic mainstream religions have historically concluded, that the existence of a human life and being is a question. Is it at the moment of conception? Is it six months? Is it six weeks? Is it quickening, like Aquinas argued?" Biden asked.”

It's definitely a very un-Christian debate, trying to define an exact moment when it stops being OK to kill someone.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
:quote]originally posted by: CrazyFox
Hard to find a chart with that. Typically I don't use graphs/charts
statistics because they are easily manipulated. Something took over me when i posted that.
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
Also hard to find info on eugenics in Africa and the genocide of decendants here as well.

edit on 2022/5/4 by CrazyFox because: Tbc

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

edit on 2022/5/4 by CrazyFox because: Dup

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Great idea, where as i am not atraid of ridicule, i am not smart enuf. War deaths are not always accurate.
Side note if the vx is so wonderful why does it need to be advertised? Don't get me started on the manipulated message designed to create fear and guilt.
When do we get moderna's side effect list?

A cancer vaccine thats only minimally effective, would have to be rationed due to such high demand!

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
MKX

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I am referring to clot shot. Commercials everywhere (I usually don't turn on the idiot box, but boredom. It's not just tv it has infected the Internet, Hulu, Pluto, job boards, etc. It's getting painful to listen at this point.
On the flipside if a certain entity is proven to have created the virus what size class action will occur.

a reply to: FlyingFox
Lockdown the comedy clubs next.

edit on 2022/5/4 by CrazyFox because: Save space

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Roe V. Wade overturned.

Interesting, this is how they get you.

Alito argues that the 1973 abortion rights ruling was an ill-conceived and deeply flawed decision that invented a right mentioned nowhere in the Constitution and unwisely sought to wrench the contentious issue away from the political branches of government.

So, the people don't have the right to decide, that right belongs to "the political branches of government"?

Seems like no side is really for less government.

The people have the right to vote those politico's out but not the entrenched "know better than you" types. As far as the people choosing we just saw that the left will choose to force your body to change against your will. No one makes them get pregnant, and if they did it would be a serious possible life sentence type of crime.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

dask, If you look closer at my posts you will see that I bolden the parts of the date/timestamp from which I deduce the date! When I say timestamp I mean "date and time"-stamp.

So in the example quoted:

Sep 23 2018 11:36:42... 23 2 = 5/2 = May 2nd

Feb 9 2019 22:54:04 (EST) ...2:5 = 2nd May, 54 = May 4th

Sep 20 2020 12:18:24 (EST) ... 2020 12 = 2+0+2+0+1, 2 = 5/2 = May 2nd

I do try to make it as basic as possible to see; both to explain and to allow others to double check me.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It's being reported that Ukrainian authorities have lost contact with the Nazis holed up in that steel mill. The siege appears to be in its final days/hours.

Ukraine Says Communications With Trapped Fighters In Azovstal Has Gone Dark

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Lockdown the comedy clubs next.

The issue isn't jokes, it's GHOST comedians. Those unregistered funny folks are causing side pains everywhere and need to be stopped before someone is offended.

The funniest thing about Chappelle attack is how often he jokes about how black on black violence gets ignored by the media, yet this attack on him is everywhere. For some reason I think he got used to send a message. I bet Detroit is going to have a race riot of this RvW document. I'd bet money on it.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I wonder what they are willing to die for in those tunnels....

Hmmmmmmmmmm.......................................

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Holy Cow FF! You should be writing novels or giving crash course workshops! Or both!! I'm so inspired

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join