It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Menesses
Watching Joshua Philipp of Crossroads/Epoch Times right now talking about the points of this new Office Of Misinformation and how it includes the term malinformation, or the malicious use of true facts.

Worse, how spreading mis/dis/malinformation is literally now categorized as terrorism and an act to undermine the stability of the nation...
Livestream

Misinformation of true facts. We are going to literally hang them with the rules they are trying to force on innocent people for no reason other than control of the "lie factory" output. Their lies will either ruin us all or be the direct reason they are hung at the gallows after a fair trail.

I keep thinking the same thing.... Along with impeachment.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Cheers Kiwi! Nice to see you as well.

Looks like Lin Wood struck a deep state chord. His telegram channel has been under attack with the removal of David Clements from his Fight Back foundation. Very disturbing to see such infiltration, especially from someone trusted with a lot of responsibility regarding the election audits.

It is crazy how much division has arisen amongst the Patriot influencers. We have "the team" on one hand that consists of the likes of David Nino, Juan O. Savin, as well as Gene Decode.

Then we have Flynn and his 3 star general brigade and "We The Media" which includes Jordan Sather among others.

Then their is Lin Wood and his group that lead with the Bible. They say that Flynn is satanic and deep state. (I missed the falling out)

*ETA*Then there is Whiplash who focuses on Nesars/Gesara and currency market situation.

So much drama but in information warfare, one needs to be attacked from all sides. There is no telling who is infiltrator and what is being acted out on stage. It makes sense to spread out the various pathways of information to spread the enemy and thin them out. Keep the enemy off balance and it allows them to jump the gun when it comes to moves to make on the chess board.
With Durham due back in court tomorrow to disclose emails in the Sussman case, watch out for another FF to distract the public besides the judicial atom bomb that just went off.

Cheers!

edit on 3-5-2022 by BoomGiggle because: Whip it's that lash

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

Cheers Kiwi! Nice to see you as well.

Looks like Lin Wood struck a deep state chord. His telegram channel has been under attack with the removal of David Clements from his Fight Back foundation. Very disturbing to see such infiltration, especially from someone trusted with a lot of responsibility regarding the election audits.

It is crazy how much division has arisen amongst the Patriot influencers. We have "the team" on one hand that consists of the likes of David Nino, Juan O. Savin, as well as Gene Decode.

Then we have Flynn and his 3 star general brigade and "We The Media" which includes Jordan Sather among others.

Then their is Lin Wood and his group that lead with the Bible. They say that Flynn is satanic and deep state. (I missed the falling out)

*ETA*Then there is Whiplash who focuses on Nesars/Gesara and currency market situation.

So much drama but in information warfare, one needs to be attacked from all sides. There is no telling who is infiltrator and what is being acted out on stage. It makes sense to spread out the various pathways of information to spread the enemy and thin them out. Keep the enemy off balance and it allows them to jump the gun when it comes to moves to make on the chess board.
With Durham due back in court tomorrow to disclose emails in the Sussman case, watch out for another FF to distract the public besides the judicial atom bomb that just went off.

Cheers!

Good to see you BG,

If we brush the White Hat Black Hat Gray Hat aspect aside there is something more fundamental. The "big names" have an audience, and their POV is tied to it. They are going to run into problems internally if they expand too much outside the audience's POV, as the audience provides them with a reference point.

Lin's a bible guy, sees everything through that prism, so, his collective must see the same for him to have a group. So does he expand beyond that, or sink deeper in? How many times have we seen "he abandoned his base..." when someone grows and folks get disgruntled?

As the followers evolve, they will evolve out of a limited POV, as such, suddenly X or Y has no connection anymore - that's the point.

So it works both ways, the follower and the leader shift by design. Some growing fast, some slow, some not at all. Very confusing for many.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

It's weird, since I heard the theory of how weapons are actually being shipped to Ukraine to be intentionally destroyed, in a global disarmament scheme... lots of little instances seem to support that notion. Like the story with Raytheon being unable to manufacture any more Stingers.

I was ready to dismiss that wild theory, but..?

In Odessa, another NATO weapons warehouse destroyed in missile strike.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Great to see you Cranky! I hope all is well during the turbulent chaos.

You make a great point! All the influencers and their followers are smaller tributaries. They need to converge together to form the larger rivers that float to the ocean of unity. It is quite confusing at times. It's best to take all in with a grain of salt. But you summed up the overall collectives goal of wwg1wga.

Hope that the manufactured food shortages haven't disrupted your ability to get that unique butter you like to enjoy. You are going to need to load up your bucket of popcorn.

Cheers mate!

Eta:. Saving space. NK apparently launched a ballistic missile towards the eastern sea. Japans defense ministry has confirmed. Another deep state distraction
edit on 3-5-2022 by BoomGiggle because: Flying Flags Falsely

edit on 3-5-2022 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2022 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Q-students. In your opinion, why does Donald Trump use the word "Perfect" to describe phone calls that come under investigation? Two examples:

The Phone Call with Zelenskyy that brought impeachment (#1): www.cnbc.com...

-and-

The Election 2020 Phone Call with Ga Secty of State Raffensperger that is now the subject of a DA/Grand Jury investigation: ca.news.yahoo.com...

It's curious that President Trump refers to these phone conversations as "Perfect". What could be the reasoning for him classifying them as "Perfect"? Some kind of entrapment, perhaps? The "perfect" call with Zelenskyy was the primary piece of evidence that led to President Trump's impeachment. Hmmm...

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: carewemust
Like oil running out? Humans are very capable when allowed to utilize all their resources. If the hidden tech was released we could be living in the cloud cities.
Imagine how many souls have been stolen. It wold be hypocritical to vie for children not to be abused, but to be ok with their slaughter.
Oops looks lime he is back ttl

One day a smart person who isn't afraid of ridicule, will tell us how many people would be alive today if there were no wars, diseases, murders, abortions, etc.. From that starting point, I could start a thread for discussing if we'd still be here, or be extinct. (And why/why not)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

That looks like Cortez is pushing the issue of "Ax the C". Is she saying to "Tax the Rich" or to "get rid of Pelosi"? I mean it's not like she has anything to gain other than a possible head of the Liberal Trotskyists by doing so.

In Odessa, another NATO weapons warehouse destroyed in missile strike.

OH NO!!! All that empty space destroyed. I wonder how long some of those small arms will end up in Detroit and Chicago, and the larger weapons will end up in Ukraine..."some how"

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
Good day Awesome Truth Seekers. Batten down the hatches as the sQuall lines are training in a line, one after another.

I decided to take a step back and give my soul a break from the Greatest of all Awakenings. Telegram had me feeling like I had digitally induced schizophrenia. I will spare the details but am glad to be back as the high tide of excitement comes in.

I wanted to share a point I saw earlier regarding overturning RvW. I saw someone earlier make a point at how this is really an act to hide the fact that the vaccine is making folks infertile. No better way to hide this than by making abortions outlawed to cover their tracks. Most people that typically get abortions probably got at least one jab, sadly. What better way to kill several birds with one stone by doing this, causing a distraction from the Pfizer papers realesed, distracting folks from 2,000 Mules, and rallying the Democratic base for the upcoming midterms when all they had was hopeless.

Just some food for thought.

God Bless

Exceptionally valid points.
Great to see you back, BoomGiggle!

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Some options Care, when something has gone perfectly to Plan, when one is or knows more then another-s = perfect can be predictable, purrrrrfect is self exPLANastory , another feel is the Now is always perfect as in allm is now perfect. Imagine thinking you have the enemy cornered and they smile saying purrrrfect lol perfect.

originally posted by: carewemust
Q-students. In your opinion, why does Donald Trump use the word "Perfect" to describe phone calls that come under investigation? Two examples:

The Phone Call with Zelenskyy that brought impeachment (#1): www.cnbc.com...

-and-

The Election 2020 Phone Call with Ga Secty of State Raffensperger that is now the subject of a DA/Grand Jury investigation: ca.news.yahoo.com...

It's curious that President Trump refers to these phone conversations as "Perfect". What could be the reasoning for him classifying them as "Perfect"? Some kind of entrapment, perhaps? The "perfect" call with Zelenskyy was the primary piece of evidence that led to President Trump's impeachment. Hmmm...

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Thank-you for lending your expertise and intuition. Hopefully the Trump-Raffensperger call will indeed cause some things to be "discovered", that the obsessed Democrat prosecutors in Georgia least expected.

Since President Trump had 2 attorneys and some other listeners on his end, it's not likely he was knowingly violating any laws.

It's too bad Q quit posting, just a few days after the Democrat's election steal for Joe Biden, was successful. It would be nice to know HOW the steal was accomplished, so "we" could reveal that evidence to the masses. Q would be able to tell us, I think.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   

listening to this soundtrack imagining you printing all those priceless flyers to hand out

Funny thing, the exact words I used when talking to my printer guy was, "these flyers are worth their weight in gold".

Pretty close!

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Another MARKER hit - We are in SKY IS FALLING week!

At the 6:26 min mark (approx.) this MSNBC broadcast is shown within And We Know May 3rd bitchute broadcast.

In it the anchor leads in with commentary on the leaked SCOTUS opinion on ROE vs. Wade:

That's what's so shocking about it! (Shrugs shoulders)... It seems like a SIGNAL FLARE, right? A complete moment of "BREAK GLASS" desperation right? 50 years has built up to this momet in which a sustained attack on reproductive rights in this country by the... by the political forces that lost in ROE and then again in CASEY, to gut it, to whittle it away, to try to like VISH... eviscerate it, everything but overturn it. This is it, the moment is here, the WOLF is at the door and they are going to overturn ROE!

... to which the guest opens with:

THE SKY IS FALLING!

...and that is the sum of her contribution to the conversation!!!
... then the anchor replies:
THAT'S THE MESSAGE OF THIS!

There are 3 posts with SKY IS FALLING:

#2273 (sums to 14)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.293 📁
Sep 23 2018 11:36:42 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.281 📁
Sep 21 2018 13:46:48 (EST)
e05b5ab766f308088eaf1e3ceb701e2f7e999ed667fc2437ddedd899c46405b0.jpg

Step 1: Read the 1st sentence re: [RR]
Step 2: Read the NYT article re: [RR] wear wire
Attempts to BAIT POTUS to FIRE to cross RED LINE will FAIL.
FISA DECLAS WILL BRING THE HOUSE DOWN.
Q

>>281
DECLAS of FISA = [RR] self-incrimination.
[RR] in charge of DECLAS.
Due to massive CONFLICT OF INTEREST IG HOROWITZ was TASKED to final review [speed].
[PREVENT LEFT 'ENDANGER' SOURCES & METHODS + MUELLER INTERFERENCE NARRATIVE]
IT WILL ALL COME OUT.
POTUS will not be BAITED TO FIRE when the release itself will FORCE RESIGNATION/TERMINATION [RR].
UK/AUS (+ OTHERS) MUST LEARN THE TRUE DEFINITION OF 'ALLY'.
[RR] PREVENTED [FORCE] FROM SIGNING NEW FISA's.
ALL SIGNERS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER GJ INVESTIGATION.
MCCABE MEMOS [NYT [RR] ARTICLE][PROVE] THE RATS ARE PANICKING.
2018 WILL BE GLORIOUS.
PREPARE FOR 'SKY IS FALLING' WEEK.
Q

Timestamp encodes May 2nd!

#2681 (sums to 17)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: acc52d No.5101092 📁
Feb 9 2019 22:54:04 (EST)
[-30]
[-45]
[-60]
[-90]
-Blockade removal ['Scaramucci' model]
-[RR] removal [Goodbye #2 [#1 _ oversight of Mueller]
-[Ohr] removal
-[1-4] removal
-Barr install
-Barr (w/ Whitaker) review [RR] notes re: strong reservations to DECLAS due to sources & methods + Foreign CLAS (irreparable harm) > OIG review prior to executing order
-Barr (w/ Whitaker) pull DECLAS review assignment from OIG [cite: executive order from POTUS does not require special oversight - DOJ/FBI (Wray) fully capable in reviewing and commenting re: OP integrity (sources & methods) etc.]
-Barr executes order to DECLAS + provide members of H committee long requested supplemental documentation in C setting [scope memo + CLAS] as required by US Law.
-Whitaker remain DOJ senior staff
-Barr meeting Huber & OIG
-OIG report
-House D's threaten subpoena of Barr/Whitaker re: DECLAS, SC report, Huber, etc….
-House D's use subpoena power to ……………………Acts 1, 2, and 3. [spill +30]
-Meeting w/ NK > DENUC plan/process > sanctions lift meets subj A, B food for people (aid)
UK/AUS narrative shift re: in_country spy campaign v. POTUS (hops 1 to 2; 2 to 3; 3 to 4; 4 to target)
-D sky is falling push to public (scare to control)(projection)
-Public Awakening
-Narrative damage control
-Placeholders active
-Wall discussion end (public awareness of D's)
-Red/Green Castle per orig plan

Dark to Light.
www.youtube.com...📁
Q

Timestamp encodes May 2nd, and May 4th.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e4ee64 No.10721878 📁
Sep 20 2020 12:18:24 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
How do you 'extend' lockdown(s) [economic hardship(s), unemployment, fear, death count, dementia Joe, etc.] in order to paint narrative mail-in voting [when did narrative start (March?_early?_planned?)] needed to 'save' lives [+ballot harvesting] in order to generate a future narrative election day +1 which casts doubt as to legitimacy of POTUS win [Constitutional Crisis]["not all mail-in ballots counted" "how many mail-in ballots lost or did not arrive in key battleground states which could have returned a different result" "we must investigate who cast a vote but it did not register" "we must go door-to-door if needed [ballot harvest]" "our lives are at stake" "the sky is falling" in order to legally challenge, delay results, enact riots and chaos in an attempt to overturn [coup d'etat].
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY?
What role will select military inserts play [the 'bribe']? [playbook known]
What did we learn from past attempt(s)?
Spying [surveillance + campaign insert(s) + WH insert(s)].
Mueller.
Impeachment.
Why did it take an 'outsider' to finally deliver the 'start' of peace in the Middle East?
Why did it take an 'outsider' to finally deliver the 'start' of finally holding China accountable?
THE DISEASE CALLED CORRUPTION.
Running RED.
Q

Timestamp encodes May 2nd!

Wow!! That's a lot of hits...., What do you think of those coincidences, dask?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Well this was odd.

"Roe says what all basic mainstream religions have historically concluded, that the existence of a human life and being is a question. Is it at the moment of conception? Is it six months? Is it six weeks? Is it quickening, like Aquinas argued?" Biden asked.

So how can a guy that can't get out of a shower with a dog without getting hurt somehow remember what a 13th century priest said about live? If he was really this in depth with his religion (provided that he really is a Catholic and not some other Aquinas follower) and still believe that abortion is an OK thing to do?

A politician quoting an "Aquinas" seems very much like messaging to me. As for this abortion crap, well my stand point is that if people had to pay for it themselves and it was between them and their doctor, then why does it matter? I think the real issue here is the fetal tissue that gets marketed and the free money that groups make off of that.

This recent issue though it nothing but a false flag event, both in the releasing of the document as well as the "presumed outrage" from it. If RvW is overturned then this whole mess becomes a state issue, and people who can't get one in their state would just go to a state where they can. Abortion Tourists will become a thing. No, no I think that by overturning this ruling will remove the federal governments ability to cover the costs. Insurance companies will have to cover the cost at that point. Watch as the "New Public Care Act" is created that looks and smells like the ACA but provides coverage for women wanting an abortion. Anything for a buck-grab

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Well, I hope you made them resign on the spot! What happened?

Just the fact I was using FOIA'd emails and reading thru the magic marker redactions is such a fantastic parallel to how we Anons do business...it's impossible to not give mutual credit to both extremes of our battlespace for helping develop these skills. I have to give most honorable mention to Sun Tzu in particular for stating the obvious for us.

I used FOIA and learned document analysis to uncover a literal conspiracy between the Boro and some aggrieved shythole business owners near me, who can only operate because of their formerly secret ties to our Solicitor. Basically, FF wants to rebuild a 150 yo brick and brownstone schoolhouse in a town where he should feel comfortable with lots of friends and his BFF as CofD's. Unrelated, but my friend had some problems with the exact same public officials I found myself at odds with, so I vowed revenge x2.

I sat on my best (worst) research the whole time. After teaming up with BFF and getting the chief fired for using equipment and uniforms to police private functions, and keeping the money...lol, that was easy. Then I "busted" 2 DUI cops on quads in my neighborhood, they crashed and made the paper, so I reviewed my police reports and found they were writing fake reports and covering for each other when I was calling 911 on them. Sounds crazy, too many wins to count.

They were so desperate, they confronted me at a public meeting with pics of boro "stolen" recycling bin sitting in front of my wife's house 2 towns over. I laughed in their face knowing they just gave me the continuing basis for my federal suit. See, they violated my rights by trying to dissuade me from coming to meetings. Finally, after signing a sales agreement for my building, I still had plenty of dirt to dump on them, so I brought out the worst stuff, things that will land them in federal court. The pompass idiots they are, they are simply unable to cope with anyone who can put them in their place. It helps that I do not care one bit about their social circles and BS, and I'm operating several layers above them in every possible metric...ethics being one of them.

Did I mention that I don't care? Not caring is essential. Just like in Buddhism, desire is the cause of suffering. Unless you quit desiring a certain outcome, or still strive to "put things right" you will always form attachments and be disappointment. Making the most out of every opportunity is the place to focus, like the recycling gag...such a hauntingly bad idea on their part, trying to strike me down only made me stronger.

pro tip: make multiple disparate FOIA requests at the same time to keep them from knowing the thrust of your research. I once requested a sensitive document that I already had in my files. The 2nd request returned "no such document exists", so I compelled an affidavit. Well, it was funny as hell when I pulled out my orig copy! Secretary could have went to jail for swearing out a false affidavit, but I didn't pursue it, I felt sorry for her.

edit on 4-5-2022 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Wow!! That's a lot of hits...., What do you think of those coincidences, dask?

How rel got
12:18:24
22:54:04
11:36:42
to all match May 2 is beyond me. All I know is that if you take a bunch of numbers and play with them enough you can get what you are after and, obviously, in this case you would have to.

So, are they coincidences?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We already know how

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Fellow and Lady Q-students,

In your opinions, was this ROE vs WADE abortion decision LEAKED today, in order to distract from something YUGE coming?

Roe v Wade Abortion Ruling Struck Down: gettr.com...

It is to make a wave for the 2022 election of Abortionists. They wish to motivate all those who think late term abortions are not murder to vote. That won't be many. But they can fake another steal by claiming the people are mad when they are mad at Roe v Wade taking states rights away against the COTUS principles. They will want to burn the COTUS and that is when we have them finally where they were going all along.

We will not fail if we just agree that COTUS is the best concept ever after Jesus forgiving all our sins.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I had a deal like that where our Mayor was a criminal. It got so bad that I started a Bull Sh*t chant on him when he was lying to all of us in a huge town hall. He was not reelected and lost running for Councilman later. After I challenged him people gave me the petition they had used to get me signed up for Councilman. I didn't want it but my wife talked me into accepting and I lost by 7 to the Political machine the day he lost the Mayoral race. They couldn't keep he mayor but I didn't challenge it since I didn't want to run really and they tried so hard to get the other guy in after I the Mayor got mad at me for calling him a liar in public. I am not a politician. I am a data and logic guy. I always tell them "that if you don't want the truth don't come around asking me about facts then". I might be trouble with a capitol T if they want to lie. I don't like lies.

a reply to: FlyingFox

Follow-up = The Solicitor looked like he was going to vomit or cry, then he said that I had slandered him. I talked over him and said it's not slander if it's true, and it's just like him to hide behind people's misunderstanding of the law.

The most based aspect isn't just me as a Bond villain, but the fact I dwell right in the middle of them, smile and participate in the ceremonies, like tonight swearing in firemen or police. The public (me) speaks first at the very beginning of the meeting. So I go in cold, and turn from applauding and chatting up the normal people there, to go full bloodbath dropping docs on them. All of my favourite speakers come to mind: Christopher Hitchens, Dr.McKinney, Greg Gutfeld... ugh I'm at a loss. It does feel good to corner your prey.

You peeps would be proud of me.

edit on 2-5-2022 by FlyingFox because:

edit on 4-5-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outerlimits13

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
The Cenobites come to Met Gala red carpet 2022 to open a portal to hell.

No kidding! I went through the pics at your link..total freak show. And what’s up with this lady’s rib cage?

I found two more of these freakish human anomalies.

HRC with a beer belly?

There are a ton of messages here but no one else is looking so just in case you missed it.

P

edit on 4/5/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join