It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I start off today's recap post with a little Cranky curiosity. Yesterday I posted the lengthy post about more connections to the Reset having already happened. In it, June 18, 1991 is featured re: blockchain patent. I'm watching a film last night at the character is transported back to..... June 18, 1991.

So here we go.

Muskinator features big today. Remember, the White Hat move on twitter directly connects to the Reset emergence, and, by default, Elon not Elon.

Muskinator mentions the Freemasons. Traditionally a no no, revealing Elon not Elon, but now Muskinator. Signal.

Pool reply to DS on a curious topic.

US Court Orders Every ISP in the United States to Block Illegal Streaming Sites

Edery, the co-founder of Screen iL, an international TV streaming platform aimed at Israelis living abroad, said the companies must be aware that pirate sites are involved in criminal copyright infringement and money laundering.

This is related to ISRAELI streaming sites. This has multiple meanings, I'll let you find what the Pirate connects to.

Keep in mind how this happened. Folks sued "no one in particular" but a corporate fiction of sorts in a civil case. Corporate Fiction fails to show up. Courts makes a decision, which now steers well away from the case. Happens all the time. The courts are not moral. Supreme Court take down will show this.

Everyone who says something on this Abortion topic within the next few weeks is wrong on every possible level. This had to happen, the Black Hats are working to Invert, the problem is we are in Inversion of Inversion so, so expect the unexpected to blow it all to pieces fast.

FED meeting this week.
Pfizer drop.
Durham court case shortly.
STATES RIGHTS, over abortion.
Voting stuff showing up.
Twitter.

Have a laugh, as what most will "see" via the eneMedia is either mind control implosions or mind control attempts. Nothing on any of this should be taken as meaning defeat. ALL of this, ALL OF IT, including the implosion of the Supremes must happen.

I've harped endlessly on the Supremes needing to fall, they MUST. Watch and laugh when the offending Justice, who must step down, says how they are in fact the victim and will not resign. Watch for it. A LOT of victims are coming these next few weeks. Ignore the victims, they are the perpeTRAITORS.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
One more for the "Looshifer" club of Beast Back Better.

The House of UNO is an outstanding project located in the new incoming ministries district Diamniadio, nearby Dakar, in Senegal.

Dakar

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
That's the Reaper Strain from Blade II. They have bone armor over their hearts so stakes don't penetrate.

originally posted by: Outerlimits13

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
The Cenobites come to Met Gala red carpet 2022 to open a portal to hell.

No kidding! I went through the pics at your link..total freak show. And what’s up with this lady’s rib cage?

edit on 5/3/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I misunderstood your intent, The pro life personality was in control at that moment. Usually does not get on here when around.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
Is this why they want Assange gone??

twitter.com...

Well, we all know that Assange had all the goods on them. The question at the beginning was what kind of information was coming forth we didn't know and that part is a doozey!

They have to stomp out Assange or else and or else is on the table right now. Or else is coming home to roost and Assange may as well be set free. We have it all now apparently, and his part is over for now. He will have a bit part later when we sort out the details of how we got here.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Like oil running out? Humans are very capable when allowed to utilize all their resources. If the hidden tech was released we could be living in the cloud cities.
Imagine how many souls have been stolen. It wold be hypocritical to vie for children not to be abused, but to be ok with their slaughter.
Oops looks lime he is back ttl

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
A lot to unpack here...

twitter.com...

The vid 🔥🔥🔥

Very last image:

They are going to become the Joker. They're really gearing up to do some spectacular 💩 when the food runs out across the world.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
The Cenobites come to Met Gala red carpet 2022 to open a portal to hell.

What
The
F*ck
Is
That

Frazzledrip desensitization. Humans as meat. Pushing the boundaries.

Like with so many things now that are too messed up to even satirize.

Sometimes I wonder if Q’s plan to show people the dark side until they reach a breaking point has failed. The inversion was supposed to wake people up, but they just shrug at the nightmare. It’s too weird to process. So they keep taking it and taking it…

The only outrage I see is the fake, manufactured outrage of the “scream at the sky” folks over anything remotely sane.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
From Papi Caballlo Telegram....

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Totalllly agree Menssss.
This can be added to also >
< image link not working, 13 letters with 6 on one side of pyramid cap going to seven on other side giving 13, 17 letters on bottom , smiles, plus nine numerals in middle = 9+13+17 = 3 X 13 = 39

originally posted by: Menesses

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Continuing down the rabbit hole with "the reset happened in 1988 and we are seeing fruition now."

Computer system Patent 1988 Application

This invention relates generally to a computer system, and more particularly to distributed processing of a task by a distributed computer system.

A distributed computer system is a network of computers each of which function independently of but in a cooperative manner with each other. Versatility of a computer system can be increased by using a plurality of small computers, such as personal computers, to perform simple tasks and a central computer for longer more complex tasks. Such an arrangement lessens the load on the control computer and reduces both the volume and cost of data transmission.

Distributed Ledger Tech.

Interesting the idea of "hey idiots, BTC is the money of the people" is rooted in a PATENTED tech from 1988 by the anti BTC company's CTO. So much for the mythology of a made up guy breaking the banks into pieces from his basement.

Historically, historically, patents are awarded to things that work. All patents run through the DOD first, those they want they take, those they want dead they kill (in some cases they kill the filer), those they deem worthy of being allowed they allow. DOD gets first look.

Here is what connects.

So at 18-19 or so David Schwartz, the now CTO at Ripple, patented the idea of distributed ledger computing systems. Current Assignee Wintershall Dea Deutschland AG David Schwartz Enterprises Inc. Patent Status Expired - Fee Related

Some fun numbers if we take the awarded date and fix it to the upcoming solstice time frame equivalent mirror date.

31 mirror 13

So to be clear. In Jan 1988, The Economist Magazine published a cover with a BTC like coin within an eagle lording over the burning of the FIAT dollar. Remarkably few months later a teenage kid named David Schwartz filed for a Patent on distributed ledger technology computer systems now being used to replace FIAT. Remarkably, the logo contained within the BTC like coin is NOT a BTC logo, but in fact a logo near identical to a company called "Stellar." Which, remarkably, happens to be a company started by a guy that used to work at Ripple 2013, a company, which, remarkably is using the very Patented Tech their own CTO filed for in 1988. Which, remarkably, uses XRP which was created..... in June 2012, 21 years later.

Remarkable.

Here's an oddity. If we take the Patent date, mirror it to the XRPL creation date we get...

Now where have I seen the 369 creation code before... ah yes...

More numbers repeating.

David's other Patents

Problem Reaction Solution.

Problem = Inflation, Interest Rates.
Reaction = waaaaah.
Solution = goodbye Fiat, hello Distributed Ledger +++

Everything is spread out over LINEAR time. By the time the eneMedia is screaming about it the process is coming to fruition.

This is so dense and complex it deserves its own thread, Cranky!

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If this is the opening comedy salvo, we are in for some fun.

For reference. It is a States Rights Issue. If congress is so upset, then pass a law. Idiots, all of them. Hilarious, Rich People are now out to burn it all to the ground because something something.

EMN's video above is very interesting, someone knows their Q drops it would seem. Never heard of that group. The final clown to ghost image, is, well... uh,,, hmmm.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Your first picture is the character from a Star Wars film... this character proposed Palpatine as the new Head/Controller of the Senate, I think?

It was the head of the Neimodian Trade Federation at the 1:15 mark in this clip:

This seems to be comms relating to the secret use by DS of Xbox Palpatine's Revenge chat room comms shown in post #4846

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f10e89 No.11028550 📁
Oct 11 2020 16:41:20 (EST)
blackmail.JPG

twitter.com...📁
"Thank you to our Justice Department and our federal law enforcement agencies for protecting our Governors and all the rest of our people without regard to politics."
Do you trust your source(s), [RR]?
Do you believe the election will be successfully rigged to avoid accountability?
What do they have on you?
Dark secrets.
Q

Timestamp encodes date of Met Gala = May 2nd!
edit on 3-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well, I hope you made them resign on the spot! What happened?

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Tonight I am delivering a meem of my own creation to the local politicians which will shake this town to it's core.

Not really, but yeah. It's an infographic with emails, pics and highlights...not unlike we use here. It's a really bad email between our boro secretary and an attorney friendly to them, showing extreme bias, conflict and lies being told to the rest of the governing body. They have no idea how I got it! I wish I had time to repeat the pompas language and idiot-style pseudointellectualism they show to their petty bourgeois friends.

I already uncorked it during it last 2 months, drip drip drip... not enough copies, wait the text is cut off the end of the page, lol, I drive them crazy. Now it's in meem form....I get it printed out professionally and hand it out at the meeting. The Solicitor is sitting right there, and his face is on the flyer, lol. I told council last month that's he's committing a fraud on the community, and should resign....while looking him right in the eye.

Secret is, I sold my building there and am not going to any more meetings after tonight. No, federal court is awaiting.
I already have everything needed to turn their lights out. They should have have asked our last town how things went for them.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Your post has my mind trying to recollect like crazy at this moment. Something I read recently about the DNC server break-in and Wiki-leaks(Assange). Your reference to the AWAN brothers at the DNC is trying to turn on a mental lightbulb...but its still flickering, lol.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
SMOKINGGUN2012, I just had a thought about Mr Pool's "next" pictures:

What if NEXT is a date?

N.E.X.T. mirrored = T.X.E.N = 2024.05.14 = 14.05.2024

or,

It could be part date part person:

N.E.X.T = 14/05 "44" = May 14th, RENEGADE!

!!

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I start off today's recap post with a little Cranky curiosity. Yesterday I posted the lengthy post about more connections to the Reset having already happened. In it, June 18, 1991 is featured re: blockchain patent. I'm watching a film last night at the character is transported back to..... June 18, 1991.

SENATE Record-June 18, 1991

Movies sure have played a role in last 30 years.

Released May 24, 1991.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I'm sure it is just a coinkydink, but the 2018 WHCD, featured an abortion joke.

I'm lost as to how this was a year ago.

And, the slaves supporting this stupidity were still wearing Silence You Slave Masks just to be around these idiots. For those who do not know, this current crop of Glitteraty Support Staff are the most brain dead sycophants ever, there really is not an adult in the entire class, A LibsOfTikTok regulars. Unbearable.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Good day Awesome Truth Seekers. Batten down the hatches as the sQuall lines are training in a line, one after another.

I decided to take a step back and give my soul a break from the Greatest of all Awakenings. Telegram had me feeling like I had digitally induced schizophrenia. I will spare the details but am glad to be back as the high tide of excitement comes in.

I wanted to share a point I saw earlier regarding overturning RvW. I saw someone earlier make a point at how this is really an act to hide the fact that the vaccine is making folks infertile. No better way to hide this than by making abortions outlawed to cover their tracks. Most people that typically get abortions probably got at least one jab, sadly. What better way to kill several birds with one stone by doing this, causing a distraction from the Pfizer papers realesed, distracting folks from 2,000 Mules, and rallying the Democratic base for the upcoming midterms when all they had was hopeless.

Just some food for thought.

God Bless

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Nice to see you BG.
COM am exploring your reset data with what is already regards 1988 timelines for myself, felt and known.
The 11 11 window of Harmonic Convergence Aug 16-17 1987 to 1991 iirc Satori or salori data share may be influencial.
First world Wide meditation imo definately kicked off template beginnings and timelines arousal.
One may flick vaticant calends and use arkeytypes and energy waves ( dreamspell or whatever natural nature ( now ) one wishes for spirit-God-universal etc response ).
June 18 1988 =

Kin 101: Red Planetary Dragon
I perfect in order to nurture
Producing being
I seal the input of birth
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of universal water

a reply to: BoomGiggle

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Another MARKER hit - We are in SKY IS FALLING week!

At the 6:26 min mark (approx.) this MSNBC broadcast is shown within And We Know May 3rd bitchute broadcast.

In it the anchor leads in with commentary on the leaked SCOTUS opinion on ROE vs. Wade:

That's what's so shocking about it! (Shrugs shoulders)... It seems like a SIGNAL FLARE, right? A complete moment of "BREAK GLASS" desperation right? 50 years has built up to this momet in which a sustained attack on reproductive rights in this country by the... by the political forces that lost in ROE and then again in CASEY, to gut it, to whittle it away, to try to like VISH... eviscerate it, everything but overturn it. This is it, the moment is here, the WOLF is at the door and they are going to overturn ROE!

... to which the guest opens with:

THE SKY IS FALLING!

...and that is the sum of her contribution to the conversation!!!
... then the anchor replies:
THAT'S THE MESSAGE OF THIS!

There are 3 posts with SKY IS FALLING:

#2273 (sums to 14)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.293 📁
Sep 23 2018 11:36:42 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.281 📁
Sep 21 2018 13:46:48 (EST)
e05b5ab766f308088eaf1e3ceb701e2f7e999ed667fc2437ddedd899c46405b0.jpg

Step 1: Read the 1st sentence re: [RR]
Step 2: Read the NYT article re: [RR] wear wire
Attempts to BAIT POTUS to FIRE to cross RED LINE will FAIL.
FISA DECLAS WILL BRING THE HOUSE DOWN.
Q

>>281
DECLAS of FISA = [RR] self-incrimination.
[RR] in charge of DECLAS.
Due to massive CONFLICT OF INTEREST IG HOROWITZ was TASKED to final review [speed].
[PREVENT LEFT 'ENDANGER' SOURCES & METHODS + MUELLER INTERFERENCE NARRATIVE]
IT WILL ALL COME OUT.
POTUS will not be BAITED TO FIRE when the release itself will FORCE RESIGNATION/TERMINATION [RR].
UK/AUS (+ OTHERS) MUST LEARN THE TRUE DEFINITION OF 'ALLY'.
[RR] PREVENTED [FORCE] FROM SIGNING NEW FISA's.
ALL SIGNERS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER GJ INVESTIGATION.
MCCABE MEMOS [NYT [RR] ARTICLE][PROVE] THE RATS ARE PANICKING.
2018 WILL BE GLORIOUS.
PREPARE FOR 'SKY IS FALLING' WEEK.
Q

Timestamp encodes May 2nd!

#2681 (sums to 17)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: acc52d No.5101092 📁
Feb 9 2019 22:54:04 (EST)
[-30]
[-45]
[-60]
[-90]
-Blockade removal ['Scaramucci' model]
-[RR] removal [Goodbye #2 [#1 _ oversight of Mueller]
-[Ohr] removal
-[1-4] removal
-Barr install
-Barr (w/ Whitaker) review [RR] notes re: strong reservations to DECLAS due to sources & methods + Foreign CLAS (irreparable harm) > OIG review prior to executing order
-Barr (w/ Whitaker) pull DECLAS review assignment from OIG [cite: executive order from POTUS does not require special oversight - DOJ/FBI (Wray) fully capable in reviewing and commenting re: OP integrity (sources & methods) etc.]
-Barr executes order to DECLAS + provide members of H committee long requested supplemental documentation in C setting [scope memo + CLAS] as required by US Law.
-Whitaker remain DOJ senior staff
-Barr meeting Huber & OIG
-OIG report
-House D's threaten subpoena of Barr/Whitaker re: DECLAS, SC report, Huber, etc….
-House D's use subpoena power to ……………………Acts 1, 2, and 3. [spill +30]
-Meeting w/ NK > DENUC plan/process > sanctions lift meets subj A, B food for people (aid)
UK/AUS narrative shift re: in_country spy campaign v. POTUS (hops 1 to 2; 2 to 3; 3 to 4; 4 to target)
-D sky is falling push to public (scare to control)(projection)
-Public Awakening
-Narrative damage control
-Placeholders active
-Wall discussion end (public awareness of D's)
-Red/Green Castle per orig plan

Dark to Light.
www.youtube.com...📁
Q

Timestamp encodes May 2nd, and May 4th.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e4ee64 No.10721878 📁
Sep 20 2020 12:18:24 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
How do you 'extend' lockdown(s) [economic hardship(s), unemployment, fear, death count, dementia Joe, etc.] in order to paint narrative mail-in voting [when did narrative start (March?_early?_planned?)] needed to 'save' lives [+ballot harvesting] in order to generate a future narrative election day +1 which casts doubt as to legitimacy of POTUS win [Constitutional Crisis]["not all mail-in ballots counted" "how many mail-in ballots lost or did not arrive in key battleground states which could have returned a different result" "we must investigate who cast a vote but it did not register" "we must go door-to-door if needed [ballot harvest]" "our lives are at stake" "the sky is falling" in order to legally challenge, delay results, enact riots and chaos in an attempt to overturn [coup d'etat].
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY?
What role will select military inserts play [the 'bribe']? [playbook known]
What did we learn from past attempt(s)?
Spying [surveillance + campaign insert(s) + WH insert(s)].
Mueller.
Impeachment.
Why did it take an 'outsider' to finally deliver the 'start' of peace in the Middle East?
Why did it take an 'outsider' to finally deliver the 'start' of finally holding China accountable?
THE DISEASE CALLED CORRUPTION.
Running RED.
Q

Timestamp encodes May 2nd!

edit on 3-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join