It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
The Cenobites come to Met Gala red carpet 2022 to open a portal to hell.

No kidding! I went through the pics at your link..total freak show. And what’s up with this lady’s rib cage?

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Continuing down the rabbit hole with "the reset happened in 1988 and we are seeing fruition now."

Computer system Patent 1988 Application

This invention relates generally to a computer system, and more particularly to distributed processing of a task by a distributed computer system.

A distributed computer system is a network of computers each of which function independently of but in a cooperative manner with each other. Versatility of a computer system can be increased by using a plurality of small computers, such as personal computers, to perform simple tasks and a central computer for longer more complex tasks. Such an arrangement lessens the load on the control computer and reduces both the volume and cost of data transmission.

Distributed Ledger Tech.

Interesting the idea of "hey idiots, BTC is the money of the people" is rooted in a PATENTED tech from 1988 by the anti BTC company's CTO. So much for the mythology of a made up guy breaking the banks into pieces from his basement.

Historically, historically, patents are awarded to things that work. All patents run through the DOD first, those they want they take, those they want dead they kill (in some cases they kill the filer), those they deem worthy of being allowed they allow. DOD gets first look.

Here is what connects.

So at 18-19 or so David Schwartz, the now CTO at Ripple, patented the idea of distributed ledger computing systems. Current Assignee Wintershall Dea Deutschland AG David Schwartz Enterprises Inc. Patent Status Expired - Fee Related

Some fun numbers if we take the awarded date and fix it to the upcoming solstice time frame equivalent mirror date.

31 mirror 13

So to be clear. In Jan 1988, The Economist Magazine published a cover with a BTC like coin within an eagle lording over the burning of the FIAT dollar. Remarkably few months later a teenage kid named David Schwartz filed for a Patent on distributed ledger technology computer systems now being used to replace FIAT. Remarkably, the logo contained within the BTC like coin is NOT a BTC logo, but in fact a logo near identical to a company called "Stellar." Which, remarkably, happens to be a company started by a guy that used to work at Ripple 2013, a company, which, remarkably is using the very Patented Tech their own CTO filed for in 1988. Which, remarkably, uses XRP which was created..... in June 2012, 21 years later.

Remarkable.

Here's an oddity. If we take the Patent date, mirror it to the XRPL creation date we get...

Now where have I seen the 369 creation code before... ah yes...

More numbers repeating.

David's other Patents

Problem Reaction Solution.

Problem = Inflation, Interest Rates.
Reaction = waaaaah.
Solution = goodbye Fiat, hello Distributed Ledger +++

Everything is spread out over LINEAR time. By the time the eneMedia is screaming about it the process is coming to fruition.

This is so dense and complex it deserves its own thread, Cranky!

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Menesses

cue: Bason Journe music

I like you, FF hahaha! Your edit caption did it while listening to this soundtrack imagining you printing all those priceless flyers to hand out in that public takedown....
It makes me giggle. Pretty sure we'd get along really well irl!

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Have folks noticed that Muskinator Tweets are rather, umm, snarky and very like a new and different twitter voice. Taunting can be fun it seems.

Example 1

Example 1

Yes, ultimate troll indeed as I think X said!
Here's a great clip on how exactly that thread started...
MUSK IS A SAVAGEMUSK Calls Out Media Covering Up Epstein Scandal

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
It may seem like much is lost. The way I see it, all of this is being played from a higher perspective. Imagine you want to wake up a massive population of people who have been asleep for generations. In order to do so, with the least number of casualties, you have to apply pressure and force/let certain things play out. This is because people are naturally stubborn with their comforts and most require a degree of discomfort before they are willing to make a change.

Those who are mostly awake may feel despair due to impatients and having difficulty finding peace in themselves. Those who are fully awake see that there are many cogs at play, all leading to the path of unity in the least destructive way possible. It can be difficult because of the empathy we have, but when you begin to see it from the 40000 ft view, it becomes a beautiful masterpiece that only the highest of intelligence could execute.

The calm before the storm has double meaning, it is eerily quiet before a storm, and remain calm within the storm. Don't let your emotions best you, for it lets you be easily mislead. Keep your family close( even if all you can do is pray for them) and focus on saving as many children as possible, for they are our future.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings on what you see. May you find peace within, and remember, God wins.

edit on 3-5-2022 by Irikash because: The phone thought let's was more appropriate.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So what is NEXT?

Bill Gates is on the move.
Cardea Bio has just announced "A Dream Come True."
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has awarded them a $1.1 million for the development of an 'electronic nose'.

I really don't like where this is going. "Melding tiny bits of biological material with semiconductors for real time monitoring" to detect diseases like Covid. They just can't keep their 'noses' out of our health affairs. The nose will probably be able to sniff out all kinds of things in the future.

They even have a clever application using graphene because it is bio-compatible and conductive.

Of course this company was founded in 2019, preplandemic.
------
Bill Gates has his new book released today May 3, 2022 How To Prevent The Net Pandemic.
I went to the bookstore yesterday and they had it in stock but wouldn't release it until today. Should be a real page turner.
Just this highlight > "He shows us how the nations of the world, working in conjunction with one another and with the private sector, can not only ward off another Covid-like catastrophe but also eliminate all respiratory diseases including the flu. He is planning on using GERM warfare.

www.amazon.com>Prevent-Next_Pandemic_Bill
www.sandiegouniontribune.com>business>story San Diego's Cardea Bio Nets Gates Foundation Grant to...

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
The Cenobites come to Met Gala red carpet 2022 to open a portal to hell.

What
The
F*ck
Is
That

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
These have nothing to do with your comment...

Then why include them in the reply to it?

So we don't have any misunderstanding like last thread where you went postal for pages.

You were doing the same thing I was, for pages as well.
edit on 3-5-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If we were worried that there was a plan...
Uncontrolled SPREAD by Scott Gottlieb MD, former FDA Commissioner is another page turner.

Enter The World Economic Forum at Davos. President Trump received his first question about Covid at the forum. What are the chances and why there? He was asked by Joe Kernen from CNBC Squawk Box.
Was he worried? "No. Not at all we have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China...It's going to be fine." [page 19-20]

Davos crowd snickering...The next day China placed Wuhan in total lock down.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses
Watching Joshua Philipp of Crossroads/Epoch Times right now talking about the points of this new Office Of Misinformation and how it includes the term malinformation, or the malicious use of true facts.

Worse, how spreading mis/dis/malinformation is literally now categorized as terrorism and an act to undermine the stability of the nation...
Livestream

Misinformation of true facts. We are going to literally hang them with the rules they are trying to force on innocent people for no reason other than control of the "lie factory" output. Their lies will either ruin us all or be the direct reason they are hung at the gallows after a fair trail.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

I made the mistake of scrolling through @Rob Sheridan twit feed.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Reminds me of These

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything
To me it bears a resemblance to the new czar of misinformation. I guess to become rich and famous she decided to "host" a demon.

Crazy guess i know

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Weirdness alert:

The WORD: Hyperdimensional Media Organism

Is this "lifting the veil" through ku glasses on acid?

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Lazy, I have found so many I feel it is waste of a post to just write 2 lines., Good point i remembered that too late and admit i was as well. Knowing how i get i will even concede that i was the post office.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
You could have just not replied at all and just posted your memes.

It isn't like you said anything in regards to my point in those 2 lines anyway.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Welp. Our inverse simulation strikes again!
Left twitter is digging in on horse ulcer medication as a safe at home abortion solution.

Because you know, horse dewormer = bad
Horse ulcer meds = good

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
So your ok with genocide?
No response to letting them decide?

I am aware you are not stateside but the topic is about the States Supreme Court leak.
Thou shall not kill pretty simple.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
My post wasn't about the ethics of abortion but about the argument given by Alito that Roe vs Wade took power away from government and here we are in a thread that seeks to do just that.

Another person's "sins" have nothing to do with me. That is between them and whoever they worship.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Stunning statistics. Absolutely stunning.

But you have to ask yourself, if there was no abortion, wars, or diseases, wouldn't all humankind already be extinct from overpopulation?

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join