It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Maybe people will not be so fanatical after the Abortion decision is officially rendered by the Supreme Court? Everyone seems to be venting their emotions now. Short attention-span, little patience, etc..

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

They are standing a little further apart then normal (at least pre-Covid). Pelosi is leaning forward slightly, almost deferentially. His posture and the distance makes him appear standoffish. My impression is that she is pleased to be there, but he is unsure what to expect.

Heh, Zelen may have sensed a cougar ready to pounce

Cheers

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

IMO - Pelosi met personally with Zelenskyy to ensure her colleagues get their share of the $30 Billion U.S. taxpayer dollars that will be flowing into Ukraine.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, no telling. Something is going on with the entrenched DC politicians and Ukraine.

If we knew all the dirty deals, one could draw world map with pipes of varying diameter depicting the amount of foreign influence in the USA and the amount of influence that the USA garners by pumping money into other countries. Some of the pipes would be predictable but I think others would be surprising.

Cheers

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Let the baby choose. If unable in the womb then we should wait until they are old enough to provide informed consent.
These have nothing to do with your comment but are for those participating in this thread or just reading it

So we don't have any misunderstanding like last thread where you went postal for pages.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: Menesses
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Nice to meet you, MountainLaurel!

That sounds like an incredible experience, you piqued my interest by mentioning inversion... Would you mind sharing a little of how that manifested in their relaying of understanding?

Cheers!

Nice to meet you too Menesses !

Maybe a better word would have been duality, for example the meaning of the snake symbolism, which we’ve discussed many times throughout this thread. In Aztec, Mayan and several other Indian cultures a snake is respected, capable of shedding it’s skin, a sort of re-birth, re-generation if you will. Snakes also represent the Kundalini and healing energy, Creative energy and Spiritual power. The meaning is an inversion of all the negative things associated with snakes from their POV. I guess the best way I can put it, they very much look at the cause and effect of things, how Nature works in tandem with both positive and negative events and vibrations.

We also learned about how they saw Masculine and Feminine energy and how important the balance between those two forces are to the well being of the Whole Family and community. Many of these truths are probably Universal, but it was really a neat way to reinforce some of those truths viewed through their traditions and POV. 🪱🐛🦋

This just gave me an epiphany. Now I understand, everything has the two pulses of vibration and the dark ones invert the positive to 'ride the snake's of it's negatively flipped power... I'm sure it goes much deeper and the Esoteria likely teaches this but thank you for the light switch moment!

Cheers!

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
SMOKINGGUN2012, I just had a thought about Mr Pool's "next" pictures:

What if NEXT is a date?

N.E.X.T. mirrored = T.X.E.N = 2024.05.14 = 14.05.2024

or,

It could be part date part person:

N.E.X.T = 14/05 "44" = May 14th, RENEGADE!

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hope everyone has been well. I think I missed about 50 pages. Went back and read the last 15 but 155-200 will I guess be a black hole forever haha

So, I kind of am getting the impression that this whole economic crisis and BTC “scam” is orchestrated. Crash the system. Purposely tank/keep BTC low, then replace the system with BTC which will be bag held by the same elite individuals. I’ve even gone as far lately as growing concern that these movements such as “Q” are strategic in psyops or distractions to “cleanly” cross the finish line of their agenda.
I mean heck, look at musk.
He’s got DoD contracts, he’s got AI and implant aspirations, he’s leading the “green energy” charge. He spent “44” billion on the town square 4yr 4mo and 4day after his comment about it. If those “4’s” aren’t symbolism then idk what is.
Takes me back to this whole “inversion” idea. He went from beloved by many to hated by many. And no without question the “freedom fighters” gobble up his every thought. When he’s publically stated clear as day a magnitude of things he wishes for that are contrarian to being “free”
As far as Roe v Wade or this new potential ruling….I think many are jumping straight to the foregone thought that this would make abortion illegal at the federal level.
It’s my understanding that this ruling would simply for congress to enact legislation on a standardized practice OR simply leave the states to decide individually. I think it’s being touted as consequential on purpose…because like Cranky referenced…..I think the blue side riot teams will be making a strong appearance this summer.

Anyways. Still here! Just been busy. Making changes in life to insulate myself from things which I cannot control
edit on 3-5-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Q has said there are no coincidences.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Trust me. I’m not going anywhere. And I’m not here to pile on any contrarian views. I’ve just felt my hopium levels depleting and wanted to share my mind lol

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Interesting SA tie in

CDC Tracked Millions of Phones to See If Americans Followed COVID Lockdown Orders

Newly released documents showed the CDC planned to use phone location data to monitor schools and churches, and wanted to use the data for many non-COVID-19 purposes too. --

The documents reveal the expansive plan the CDC had last year to use location data from a highly controversial data broker. SafeGraph, the company the CDC paid $420,000 for access to one year of data to, includes Peter Thiel and the former head of Saudi intelligence among its investors. Google banned the company from the Play Store in June.

MEANWHILE....

CIA Chief Met Saudi Crown Prince Last Month in Push to Mend Ties

CIA Director William Burns made an unannounced trip to Saudi Arabia last month to meet with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, U.S. and Saudi officials said, as the Biden administration pushes to repair ties with a key Middle East security partner.----

edit on 532022 by MetalThunder because:

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Good to hear from you, Pete.

Cheers

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I kind of wonder how Q meant that. For example, two people just asked me about the same thing at the exact same time, one via e-mail and one via text. Neither knew the other was going to ask about it. Exact same time.

originally posted by: carewemust

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The Würm turns...
twitter.com...

Pope Admits NATO Likely Provoked Putin's Invasion: "Barking At The Gates Of Russia"

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The Cenobites come to Met Gala red carpet 2022 to open a portal to hell.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
I was ready to dismiss that wild theory, but..?

...examples such as the NAT0 warehouse full of weapons being destroyed in a missile strike. Right!?

edit on 3-5-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Interesting SA tie in

CDC Tracked Millions of Phones to See If Americans Followed COVID Lockdown Orders

From your link:

Against that inflamed backdrop, the use of cell phone location data for such a wide variety of tracking measures, even if effective for becoming better informed on the pandemic’s spread or for informing policy, is likely to be controversial. It's also likely to give anti-vaccine groups a real-world data point on which to pin their darkest warnings.

Vice can't say "the conspiracy theorists we're right," so they do this contortion where the CDC shouldn't have done this because it inflames the crazies screaming about surveillance by giving them a "data point" that proved they were 100% right to be screaming about surveillance.

There's that name again...

SafeGraph

Their "POI" logo reminded me of the logo for the the Build Back Better World (B3W) initiative, built off the progress and principles of the Blue Dot Network to counter China's BRI.

Blue Dot Network (wiki)

11 dots on outside, 7 dots inside, and a lotta triangles. Symbolic meaning??

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
Logo of next plc

British multinational clothing, footwear and home products retailer, which has its headquarters in Enderby, England. It has around 700 stores, of which circa 500 are in the United Kingdom, and circa 200 across Europe, Asia and the Middle East.

link

If it has anything to do with the company it's probably either about the location of that particular store in the pic or something nefarious regarding

This wide range of products means next are in constant need of child performers, male & female actors, models and crew for their marketing materials.
link

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
I was ready to dismiss that wild theory, but..?

...examples such as the NAT0 warehouse full of weapons being destroyed in a missile strike. Right!?

Target coordinates previously uploaded to the Ruskies. The 'SRIKE' will be FAST. Shall We Play A Game?
'STRIKE'
On the move.
(Q3110)

What occurred the last time a countdown was presented?
[FF]
Do you believe in coincidences?
Never interfere with an enemy... ... ..
Ammunition is hard to come by.
(Q3113)

... ... .. = SSI

Solid State Intelligence (S.S.I.) is a malevolent entity described by Lilly in his 1978 autobiography, The Scientist. According to Lilly, the network of computation-capable solid state systems (electronics) engineered by humans will eventually develop into an autonomous "bioform." Since the optimal survival conditions for this bioform (low-temperature vacuum) are drastically different from those humans need (room temperature aerial atmosphere and adequate water supply), Lilly predicted (or "prophesied," based on his ketamine-induced visions) a dramatic conflict between the two forms of intelligence.

Follow the $33 billion UKR 'aid'.

Schumer: "$33 billion Ukraine aid package to include provisions to seize and sell Oligarch assets and send proceeds to Kyiv."

Business must be good for those Int'l REPO guys. What is so damn special about Kyiv/Kiev?

Kyiv Peninsula

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
I wonder if this connects to #1258. When will we have the MOAB? The red carpet rollout suggests child stars and there is lots of ugliness around this.
Iain Armitage was invited by ABC to the White House Correspondents Dinner.
NEXT as you pointed out relates to child actors.

Fun Fact: Iain Armitage starred in The Big Bang Theory.
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>Iain_Armitage

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join